Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos (23339 Views)

Rita Dominic Looks Hot In New Photos / Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
merahki:

Sorry to climb all over your post
...but, are you sure what you NEED to buy is hair, as in weaves, aka hair-not-yours-notkinky-oyibo-inspired hair? embarassed

Like, I am preaching to you now to embrace your true nature...go natural, wear your hair the way God made it...you can weave, plait, cornrow, braid it, twist it, cut it or wash and go

You honestly do not need to fix artificial oyibo weaves or wigs on your hair
The day you know this fact, you own yourself forever
Holiday Blessings to ya
All these long epistle cos I said I need money to buy hair grin.
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by adedayoa2(f): 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
Edonojie007:

Yes. Responsibility Is A Load,of Course It Is. But There Are Some You Cant Just Avoid.
You Have To Face It,and Take The Bull By The Horn.
are you responsible?
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by Alariiwo: 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
Dominic when will you marry?

You go don hit menopause so abi na menopause hit you.. Suffering and smiling.
No dick to service her, sad woman.
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by donnaD(f): 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
Dafreeguy:
undecided lipsrsealed
beta.
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by nickxtra(m): 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
dollyjoy:
That's her personal decision, you have no say in it.
Is that the kind of decision you have taken?
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by Sexina851(f): 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
dollyjoy:
That's her personal decision, you have no say in it.

I don't even know what their problem is about these getting married, as if it's one achievement that has not been attained before
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by Sexina851(f): 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
Alariiwo:
Dominic when will you marry?
You go don hit menopause so abi na menopause hit you.. Suffering and smiling. No dick to service her, sad woman.
What's so special about marriage sef
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
njokuuche77:
Ogbeni marriage is not for everyone.
Thank God u didn't say "go and married"
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by Alariiwo: 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
Sexina851:

What's so special about marriage sef

Nothing if you ask me..

Same way I can ask you what's so special in dating you girls when there are prostitutes everywhere for cheap sex.

Guess it's how the society works.
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by Kpandex(m): 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
Really, she is a beautiful Lady, I like her.
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by marylandcakes: 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
Horo:
Beautiful lady that refuses to get married

That’s her personal business.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by Sexina851(f): 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
Alariiwo:

Nothing if you ask me..

Same way I can ask you what's so special in dating you girls when there are prostitutes everywhere for cheap sex.

Guess it's how the society works.

My dear whatever rocks your boat is okay, whether sleeping with prostitutes or dating. It's ur life, u ain't sharing it with anyone. Don't judge anybody and let nobody judge you
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by dontbothermuch: 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
whonamehelp:
why everybody they resemble Bobrisky for my eyes
cool
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by Edonojie007(m): 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
adedayoa2:
are you responsible?
See This Baby,you Think Am A Child.
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by davidque: 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
Oh boy these Foundation make-up can support a high-rise building
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by Prognose: 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
merahki:

Sorry to climb all over your post
...but, are you sure what you NEED to buy is hair, as in weaves, aka hair-not-yours-notkinky-oyibo-inspired hair? embarassed

Like, I am preaching to you now to embrace your true nature...go natural, wear your hair the way God made it...you can weave, plait, cornrow, braid it, twist it, cut it or wash and go

You honestly do not need to fix artificial oyibo weaves or wigs on your hair
The day you know this fact, you own yourself forever
Holiday Blessings to ya

She wont believe you.

And besides the peer pressure from her friends will be too much.

Hello.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by adedayoa2(f): 11:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
Edonojie007:

See This Baby,you Think Am A Child.
you talking like one, na child dey know child.
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by sulakishop(m): 3:11am On Dec 23, 2017
Clara the enforcer!
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by doyinbaby(f): 6:22am On Dec 23, 2017
All those mocking these lady have matured people in their families both male and female who are yet to marry.....but they hypocritically come on anonymous blog to mock another person
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 23, 2017
Threebear:
Make ups covering wrinkles and menopause since 14BC .
but if dem give u u go chop am despite menopause.. Vaseline crew we know u
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by realslicky(m): 11:45am On Dec 23, 2017
Nice [url]relayvibes.com[/url]...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chuks Omalicha Welcomes Baby Boy With Wife In US / Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) / Singer Korede Bello Shares Early Lovely Morning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.