Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds (2425 Views)

Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money / I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings / FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by Fingerprinter(m): 8:16am On Dec 22, 2017
Mangadm123 with the phone number 07019926651 contacted me around 3pm yesterday after I made a post that I had $130 payoneer for sale.
I checked his username on nairaland and it looked clean enough. Sent him $130 and showed him the screenshot of the transaction. Immediately he saw the screenshot, he stopped reading my messages on whatsapp.
I didn't want to disturb him so I called him later in the evening around 7pm and he said he would send my money upon getting home. Woke up this morning and I haven't received an alert, I started calling him and he has refused to take my call since this morning.
Please, help me tell him to pay me please! Or if he has scammed me, let me move on.

Cc. Tabbaz, et al.
Re: Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:22am On Dec 22, 2017
How does this payoneer stuff work they haven't sent me anything since I signed up
Re: Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:22am On Dec 22, 2017
Send his number to sars pay 10k or so they'll track him for you or better still report to Efcc on twitter and find out if they can epp you
Re: Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by stagger: 8:23am On Dec 22, 2017
Why did you leave all the trusted names to deal with some nigga without history?

3 Likes

Re: Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by Fingerprinter(m): 8:26am On Dec 22, 2017
My fault though. And to think I have exchange huge sums up to $1,500 with some trusted guys here without issue.
I made a post on the e-currency thread which is where I usually advertise availability of funds and the guy contacted me, never knew it was going to turn out this way.
I'm just watching him.
Re: Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by Fingerprinter(m): 8:28am On Dec 22, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Send his number to sars pay 10k or so they'll track him for you or better still report to Efcc on twitter and find out if they can epp you
From his posts on nairaland, he is in Lagos while I'm in far away east, so the sars option is already out of the equation.
Re: Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by Unsad(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2017
Fingerprinter:
Mangadm123 with the phone number 07019926651 contacted me around 3pm yesterday after I made a post that I had $130 payoneer for sale.
I checked his username on nairaland and it looked clean enough. Sent him $130 and showed him the screenshot of the transaction. Immediately he saw the screenshot, he stopped reading my messages on whatsapp.
I didn't want to disturb him so I called him later in the evening around 7pm and he said he would send my money upon getting home. Woke up this morning and I haven't received an alert, I started calling him and he has refused to take my call since this morning.
Please, help me tell him to pay me please! Or if he has scammed me, let me move on.

Cc. Tabbaz, et al.

He messaged me too yesterday for cards telling me to send first , even after I checked his profile and saw 2015 I still told him to bring escrow , he's not replied till now so bro all these little things matter. Nobody is too clean for escrow!! All these scammers are looking for Xmas money
Re: Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by Fingerprinter(m): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
After I made this post, the guy sent me a message on whatsapp. This was somebody that didn't reply my messages since yesterday and didn't take my calls since morning. Now, he said he would pay this evening.

Re: Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by Tabbaz(m): 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
Fingerprinter:
After I made this post, the guy sent me a message on whatsapp. This was somebody that didn't reply my messages since yesterday and didn't take my calls since morning. Now, he said he would pay this evening.

Don't take off the post until he pay yu

3 Likes

Re: Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by Fingerprinter(m): 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
Tabbaz:

Don't take off the post until he pay yu
I'm not taking down the post
Re: Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by Fingerprinter(m): 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
Mangadm123 is a a certified scam and should be added to the list of scammers. No one should fall for his scam again.

I called him with my mtn number since he wouldn't pick the calls I made with my airtel. Immediately he heard my name, he ended the call. I called again, he picked, said hello and dropped the call. I kept calling, he didn't pick until he finally switched off his phone.

Cc. Tabbaz, funlord

1 Like

Re: Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by Fingerprinter(m): 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
The idiot just blocked me on whatsapp
Re: Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by Tabbaz(m): 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
Mangadm123 with the phone number 07019926651 is a certified thief.

mynd44, dominique, epp us end his carrer grin

5 Likes

Re: Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by Fingerprinter(m): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
Below are his details:

Name: Paul Kebokwu Ogechukwu
Bank details: First bank: 3111515737
Phone: 07019926651

I spoke with a friend working in first bank and he has agreed to help me with more of his details including his address and real phone number.

I want to mess up his already messed up life.

Cc. Tabbaz, funlord
Re: Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by funlord(m): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
Fingerprinter:
Below are his details:

I spoke with a friend working in first bank and he has agreed to help me with more of his details including his address and real phone number.

Cc. funlord

Finish the bastard please!

6 Likes

Re: Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by mrphysics(m): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2017
Fingerprinter:
Below are his details:

Cc. Tabbaz, funlord
Show no mercy, his type should not be allowed to live in the midst of humans
Re: Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by mrphysics(m): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2017
Fingerprinter:
Drop the payoneer email and screenshots of the transactions so we can block the payoneer account.
kindly do please, I will work towards that
Re: Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by Fingerprinter(m): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
Face of a scammer
Paul Kebokwu Ogechukwu
You scammed the wrong person.
I have already filed a dispute with payoneer. Although I understand the idiot might just be a middle man scammer but I must recover my funds.

P.s. I don't know why the picture is not uploading, I will keep trying
Re: Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by Chukslar: 2:54am On Dec 29, 2017
Fingerprinter:
Face of a scammer
Paul Kebokwu Ogechukwu
You scammed the wrong person.
I have already filed a dispute with payoneer. Although I understand the idiot might just be a middle man scammer but I must recover my funds.

P.s. I don't know why the picture is not uploading, I will keep trying

Have you been able to resolve the matter?
Re: Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by Fingerprinter(m): 5:59am On Dec 29, 2017
Chukslar:

Have you been able to resolve the matter?

I have provided every evidence to payoneer and they said wait for some business days for them to resolve the issue
Re: Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by Fingerprinter(m): 11:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
I have gotten the full name of the scammer and I need someone in Lagos who can help me arrest him. I will pay for the arrest.
His name on Facebook: Paul Kebokwu Jnr.
His main Phone number: 07064959727
Address 1: No. 4 olugbade akinkunmi, igbogbo Lagos
Address 2: Bayeku road, ebute bus stop, Lagos.

If you can help me arrest him, I will pay you handsomely.

Re: Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by Fingerprinter(m): 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
Face of a scammer!
Paul Kebokwu

If you are in Lagos nd you can help me arrest him, indicate, I will pay handsomely

Re: Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by Fingerprinter(m): 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
Face of a criminal

Paul Kebokwu Jnr.

Re: Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by garner: 12:45am On Feb 10, 2018
Fingerprinter:
Face of a scammer!
Paul Kebokwu

If you are in Lagos nd you can help me arrest him, indicate, I will pay handsomely

First of all in your story, u said you sent him Payoneer fund, did u Pay money into his account. How did u get his account details and name. U need to be sure u are after the right person cos most of these scammers uses people's account especially sellers on localbitcoin to withdraw money and u will end up chasing the wrong dude. I'm in Lagos and can arrest him within 3 days but u have to prove that the owner of this account is actually the person u sent Payoneer fund so we won't tarnish someone's image for nothing and end up messing up the case.
This is just my candid opinion.
I await your reply.

1 Like

Re: Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by Fingerprinter(m): 6:23am On Feb 10, 2018
garner:

First of all in your story, u said you sent him Payoneer fund, did u Pay money into his account. How did u get his account details and name. U need to be sure u are after the right person cos most of these scammers uses people's account especially sellers on localbitcoin to withdraw money and u will end up chasing the wrong dude. I'm in Lagos and can arrest him within 3 days but u have to prove that the owner of this account is actually the person u sent Payoneer fund so we won't tarnish someone's image for nothing and end up messing up the case.
I await your reply.
Yes, you are correct. Most of them use people's account to receive money. But my Intel gathered that this guy was the one who scammed me.
Again, he didn't give me his account number, however, within the same period he scammed me, he was also trying to scam some other people of some naira here on nairaland. And those were the people who provided me with his account details.
If you noticed, all these happened last year but I haven't been quick to post details about him because I was gathering more information about him including his address. And I am sure this the criminal's real details.
Another twist, if by chance he is not the person, he will definitely lead us to the criminal.
Re: Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by Emily22(m): 7:27am On Feb 10, 2018
garner:

I await your reply.

This happen to me during the ponzi era.....

I received an alert of 100k from someone i don't know,after few minutes,a number called me that he mistakenly transfer d money to me.

He said i should send 90k to him and keep d remaining 10k....awooof.....sharply i don send am....

After few day,i woke and noticed Gtb yaf freeze my account like titanic..

How i land for red house....i no know.....lets just be careful with all diz online stuffs
Re: Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by Partnerbiz(f): 8:03am On Feb 10, 2018
Emily22:

I received an alert of 100k from someone i don't know,after few minutes,a number called me that he mistakenly transfer d money to me.

He said i should send 90k to him and keep d remaining 10k....awooof.....sharply i don send am....

How i land for red house....i no know.....lets just be careful with all diz online stuffs

So what was their reason for freezing?
Re: Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by Emily22(m): 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
Partnerbiz:

So what was their reason for freezing?

The real owner reported to the bank
Re: Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by garner: 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Emily22:

BLOOD OF GOD. I hope you have recovered your loss. God will continue to bless ur hustle no matter what wicked scammers try to do

1 Like

Re: Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by garner: 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
Fingerprinter:

Yes, you are correct. Most of them use people's account to receive money. But my Intel gathered that this guy was the one who scammed me.
Again, he didn't give me his account number, however, within the same period he scammed me, he was also trying to scam some other people of some naira here on nairaland. And those were the people who provided me with his account details.
If you noticed, all these happened last year but I haven't been quick to post details about him because I was gathering more information about him including his address. And I am sure this the criminal's real details.
Another twist, if by chance he is not the person, he will definitely lead us to the criminal.

Good one, kindly contact me on whatsapp
Re: Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by escoak: 6:14pm On May 09, 2018
Fingerprinter:

I have provided every evidence to payoneer and they said wait for some business days for them to resolve the issue

Hello, the exact same shiit just happened to me. Were you able to resolve it?
Re: Mangadm123 Has Refused To Pay Me Since I Sent Him Payoneer Funds by Fingerprinter(m): 11:55am On May 10, 2018
escoak:

Hello, the exact same shiit just happened to me. Were you able to resolve it?

No, i decided to let it slide.

Payoneer was demanding that I show proof of my business transaction with him. and that I should also show proof that he didn't complete the business I had with him.

You know, these companies - i mean Payoneer and co, they regard exhangig of funds as against their TOS. So, even when I tried to explain to Payneer that I sold funds to the guy to the guy and he didn't pay me, they didn't understand what I was saying. They were expecting me to say something like, "I sent money to him for goods and he didn't deliver the goods." If i had said something like that, they would have asked me for proof that he didn't deliver, and then refunded me.

(1) (Reply)

Truthfinder Available For Sale / I Want My Own Brand Name! / How To Start The Production Of Charcoal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.