Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

My Woman Is Going Out With My Best Friend'dad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Woman Is Going Out With My Best Friend'dad (1260 Views)

7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich / A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding / Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Woman Is Going Out With My Best Friend'dad by agbana(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2007
what shoul i do if my best friend's dad is wooing my girl?pls i need ur respond very urgent
Re: My Woman Is Going Out With My Best Friend'dad by DontsayNO(m): 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2007
Men, tough luck, I think you should speak to your girl. It would be nice to find out if your girl is interested in the old Man with his drooping dick.
Re: My Woman Is Going Out With My Best Friend'dad by Free(f): 12:52am On Feb 28, 2007
yes ooo
definately find out wot ur gurl thinks bout all this

grin
Re: My Woman Is Going Out With My Best Friend'dad by OmoEko1(f): 12:56am On Feb 28, 2007
DontsayNO:

Men, tough luck, I think you should speak to your girl. It would be nice to find out if your girl is interested in the old Man with his drooping privates.
true talk
Re: My Woman Is Going Out With My Best Friend'dad by jgirl3: 3:13am On Feb 28, 2007
From your topic, it seems you've given up on the girl even before she answered the man. Does he have more money than you?
Re: My Woman Is Going Out With My Best Friend'dad by agbana(m): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2007
yes the old man gets money than i do but my woman is denying it
Re: My Woman Is Going Out With My Best Friend'dad by lucyc(f): 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2007
gi'am red card. cool
Re: My Woman Is Going Out With My Best Friend'dad by cblow(m): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2007
i think the title of your thread and the detail are quite conflicting, which is which? straighten it out before i speak cos the pendulum can swing either way!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Which One Is Better, Back Or Front ? / Men Deadest Trap / What Is The Diffrence Between Love And Passion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.