Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,116 members, 7,807,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. (3345 Views)

Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study / George Floyd: Mayor Of Washington Paints Black Lives Matter On Street ... / Court Declares Shiites’ Movement Terrorist Group At The Behest Of The FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by tsdarkside(m): 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
Cooly100:

...na so e-pain you reach...?

The best would have been for you to apologize and thank me for educating you...

But if you want to be beaten up go and slap a SAR police...lol

i am in surulere in the moment...come meet their....lets beat each other up....we dont agree on anything anyways....why even bother abusing each other online....lets beat each other up...!!!!.... angry angry angry angry
Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by bloodmoneyspita: 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
tsdarkside:

america is finished...did you noticed how many nations are challendgin their supremacy now...??....

wait until next year when Trump withdraw allocation funds from them, then let's see whose stronger and how they going to source for funds.

seriously guy why you come dey act professional this days, as if you no be the guy wey dey look for wahala in all threads.
Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by joinnow: 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
tsdarkside:

i dont think its that easy to destroy nigeria like libya....nigeria has alot of mad black people...

nigerian army is the most dangerous black army in the world....
Make I hear word joor
Boko haram just dey mesmerized them any how.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by Cooly100: 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
tsdarkside:

i am in surulere in the moment...come meet their....lets beat each other up....we dont agree on anything anyways....why even bother abusing each other online....lets beat each other up...!!!!.... angry angry angry angry

Ok...

Send me your number so I can call you...when I get there.

What color of clothes are you putting on?

I will be coming after the gym..

I hope you have an ambulance ready...?

Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by tsdarkside(m): 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

wait until next year when Trump withdraw allocation funds from them, then let's see whose stronger and how they going to source for funds.

seriously guy why you come dey act professional this days, as if you no be the guy wey dey look for wahala in all threads.

you think half a billion dollars will make nigeria collapse....jonathan stole more than that and nigeria still didnt collapse.....
Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by bloodmoneyspita: 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
tsdarkside:

you think half a billion dollars will make nigeria collapse....jonathan stole more than that and nigeria still didnt collapse.....

I'm talking about the 28% of united Nations finances. not Nigeria. boyo I've given up on Nigeria since.
Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by tsdarkside(m): 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

I'm talking about the 28% of united Nations finances. not Nigeria. boyo I've given up on Nigeria since.

even if all foreign nations withdraw their wetin...nigeria will still not collapse....
Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by tsdarkside(m): 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

nobody begged you to be on the side of nigeria to start with anyways......you are talking like nigerians are going to miss you.....
Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by Ziluxger: 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
tsdarkside:

i look at facts...i dont bother with media propaganda...i dont watch,mtv,disney,cnn,bbc,hollywood and such.....

i deal with data....i dont care what people believe.....
Plz can you stop embarrassing yourself in this forum. You said you don't watch MTV, Disney. You don't watch CNN, BBC, and "such" and still turn around to say you deal with data, so where do you get your data? Maybe from your father's room. plz don't tell me internet because internet is still the above.

2 Likes

Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by bloodmoneyspita: 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
tsdarkside:

nobody begged you to be on the side of nigeria to start with anyways......you are talking like nigerians are going to miss you.....

Nigeria will never be the same without me

1 Like

Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by Cooly100: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
tsdarkside:

I am waiting for your response for the meeting...or you have given up already?
Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by tsdarkside(m): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ziluxger:

Plz can you stop embarrassing yourself in this forum. You said you don't watch MTV, Disney. You don't watch CNN, BBC, and "such" and still turn around to say you deal with data, so where do you get your data? Maybe from your father's room. plz don't tell me internet because internet is still the above.

kikikikikiki....their are other medias than those.... grin grin grin....like nairaland.....nairaland is even better than all of those western medias....
Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by tsdarkside(m): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
Cooly100:

I am waiting for your response for the meeting...or you have given up already?

right now...am in glover street victoria island...come meet me their....after i beat you up i will call the police my self...we can go rest both in prison.... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by Cooly100: 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
tsdarkside:

right now...am in glover street victoria island...come meet me their....after i beat you up i will call the police my self...we can go rest both in prison.... angry angry angry angry angry

Slow coward running around Lagos...stay at a point and I will meet you.

Just remember to request an ambulance...while you are at it...
Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by tsdarkside(m): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
Cooly100:

Slow coward running around Lagos...stay at a point and I will meet you.

Just remember to request an ambulance...while you are at it...

yea,yea...come already....come prove to me am a parasite.... angry angry
Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by tsdarkside(m): 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
awon oloribu...awon oloriberibe......yea,yea....insult as una like online.....lets deceide it on the streets,lets meet face to face and you try insult.....

angry angry angry angry angry angry.......

Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by Jesusloveyou: 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
Cooly100:

...you either a baby or you are senile like your president...

What happened in Libya, Yemen and even Syria? Why have their votes not make the changes they needed..?

You are worse than the Ipobians you choose to ridicule...
see this one.
What a nonsense?
Nigeria have Democratically elected government, unlike those country you mentioned

2 Likes

Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by Jesusloveyou: 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
joinnow:

Make I hear word joor
Boko haram just dey mesmerized them any how.
where is the boko haram now?

1 Like

Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by tsdarkside(m): 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
see this one.
What a nonsense?
Nigeria have Democratically elected government, unlike those country you mentioned

dont mind am...am tired of them online...lets meet on the streets...throwing insults upandan online as if its a competition...

they made noise upandan online and people still voted buhari.....lets beat each other up...the police will arrest everybody anyways....
Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by tsdarkside(m): 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
frankyychiji:
Oops...my apologies @tsdarkside

am still a christian,sis...dont mind him.....
Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by frankyychiji(f): 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
tsdarkside:

am still a christian,sis...dont mind him.....
From a foolish Igbo woman to being your sis? E be like say that koko garri diet don dey constipate you.
Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
tsdarkside:

i look at facts...i dont bother with media propaganda...i dont watch,mtv,disney,cnn,bbc,hollywood and such.....

i deal with data....i dont care what people believe.....
Hello sir. Not that I want to fight you. I heard u r the champion in surulere.
Please can you point to one single piece of "data" you have "dealt with" on this thread. Your posts are Chuck-full of opinions, thoughts, beliefs. Not unless you are confusing that for data.
Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by tsdarkside(m): 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
frankyychiji:
From a foolish Igbo woman to being your sis? E be like say that koko garri diet don dey constipate you.

you know i cant hate you....its impossible...you igbos still give me a headache though.....

and when did i write foolish Igbo woman......i dont remember writing that....
Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by Okoroawusa: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
Opinion is like yansh,every carry im own.
Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by resurgentxtian4: 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
frankyychiji:
In as much as you have a valid point OP, we don't need the help of USA to chase back the cowherder to his arid 150 cows in daura!

We can and sure we will!

You need their help. You cant push him out alone. What we need right now is for the Christian leadership {CAN} to intensify its efforts in reaching out to the US on the human and religious rights violation{with copious evidence} by the Nigerian Government and its extra Judicial killings of the IPOB agitators. If the igbos want freedom, this is the time for them to revv up their propaganda machine and sell their case to Donald Trump. He is now desperate and petty enough to deal with enemy states {Which Nigeria is now a part of}

There is no better time than now for the igbos to show the Americans that they are not a party to the Islamic AXis of evil which Nigeria has been turned under Buhari. Igbos, act now and claim your freedom!

3 Likes

Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by tsdarkside(m): 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

You need their help. You cant push him out alone. What we need right now is for the Christian leadership {CAN} to intensify its efforts in reaching out to the US on the human and religious rights violation{with copious evidence} by the Nigerian Government and its extra Judicial killings of the IPOB agitators. If the igbos want freedom, this is the time for them to revv up their propaganda machine and sell their case to Donald Trump. He is now desperate and petty enough to deal with enemy states {Which Nigeria is now a part of}

There is no better time than now for the igbos to show the Americans that they are not a party to the Islamic AXis of evil which Nigeria has been turned under Buhari. Igbos, act now and claim your freedom!

we can push buhari out without the help of america.....the question is do those that voted buhari back then want to...?
Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by resurgentxtian4: 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
tsdarkside:

we can push buhari out without the help of america.....the question is do those that voted buhari back then want to...?

Most Christians want to push him out. I dont know of others. Of course the North wants him there due to religious sentiments.

1 Like

Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by Bizibi(m): 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
tsdarkside:

who went to america to beg for not returning jonathan......

america is nothing today....the world is changing.....adjust or perish with america....
mtcheeeeeew!!!!!
Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by tsdarkside(m): 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
you igbos must accept democratic process.....we all waited till jonathan 4years was over before voting the moroon out....

you dont want to have patience and start making propanda for next elections,then una will loose....

people are seeing your desperation...and to me its pathetic.....we will vote buhari again,wheather una like it or not...

sorry...its just the way democracy is...

or we just scrap democracy and return back to military rule.....
Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by resurgentxtian4: 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
tsdarkside:
you igbos must accept democratic process.....we all waited till jonathan 4years was over before voting the moroon out....

you dont want to have patience and start making propanda for next elections,then una will loose....

people are seeing your desperation...and to me its pathetic.....we will vote buhari again,wheather una like it or not...

sorry...its just the way democracy is...

or we just scrap democracy and return back to[b] [/b]military rule[b][/b].....

Military rule under who? Hausa again?

Nigeria is just lucky that the igbos are disorganised, if not ehn, they should have gone on their own since......

1 Like

Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by joinnow: 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
where is the boko haram now?
Why are they investing $1,000,000,000.00
1billion dollar or equivalent of 365billion naira to fight Boko haram.
Re: There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. by duduzz: 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
tsdarkside:

am not ridiculing them...ipobians are still nigerians too....

am just saying,counting on a nation that is loosing power world wide is ridiculous.....

china is moving westward by building artificial islands in the ocean....india is strong too....russia will not play around with them.....

then you have nigeria,that is strong in international politics.....

it will not be easy for america to keep this international hegemony...it will be very expensive for them....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu, ACN To Leave APC / Nigerians Are Heartless, Wished My Father Had Died In The Helico - Kiki Osinbajo / “Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again” - Tinubu Tells Voter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.