Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma (18676 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by exlinklodge: 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
The ongoing tussle between GTBank, EFCC and Innoson Motors is getting messier day after day. The Chief Executive Officer of Innoson Group of Companies, Chief Innocent Chukwuma has denied the allegation by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, that he forged tax waiver documents.

The auto manufacturer also denied that he was ever invited by the EFCC, noting that throughout his ordeal with the agency, he was never told why he was arrested and humiliated. He also confirmed that he was arrested like a common criminal and was taken to Lagos from Enugu in shorts and singlet.

Fielding questions from newsmen at Akanu Ibiam International Airport on arrival in Enugu, yesterday 21st December, 2017, the industrialist said he was yet to decide on what he would do to the EFCC on his humiliation.

In his words;

“I thank everybody, who fought on this matter. I was surprised that in the early morning, they (EFCC operatives) jumped into my house. I thought they were kidnappers or armed robbers but finally, I noticed it was EFCC. Around 7:30 am, they said they wanted to arrest me and I followed them to their office and up till now, they have not told me what offence I committed.

“When I got there, they said I should go, but they didn’t tell me what I did. “EFCC under Ibrahim Magu has never invited me, nobody invited me, they just jumped into my house. If they invited me, I would have answered them because I am a genuine businessman. I am an industrialist, I don’t have any skeleton in my cupboard. “That’s why I asked them to tell me what I did, but up till now, they have not told me what I did.

“I don’t know for now if I will go to court against this unlawful arrest, but what I know is that they have not told me what I did. “I have never forged tax waiver documents in my life. I pay all my taxes, I pay my duties; I am a genuine businessman; I’m an industrialist. “In due time, I will tell Nigerians the whole truth about this matter. I intend to work with EFCC on this alleged investigation, so as to clear my name, which has been badly damaged, and I will follow up this so-called investigation to its logical conclusion.”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/wharristhis-can-someone-explain-why.html

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by Biety: 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
Shut up ur mouth u bloody liar.
Who's expecting u to say the truth before?
We know forgery is a shameful thing but just promise us u'll never do such again and we'll forgive u.

43 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by raker300: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
Biety:
We know forgery is a shameful thing but just promise us u'll never do such again and we'll forgive u.
mr. Man. They went to court and he won them hands down.

I know you don't care cos you're an afonja...hate has blocked your sense of reasoning

311 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by DerideGull(m): 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
Biety:

You are one of the reasons Nigeria is a gutter.

238 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by ayzTIGER: 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
Biety:
This Oshogbo boy have you received your Lipton and Gala?

268 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by swagagolic01(m): 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
Biety:

Imagine...

Too many idiots in Nigeria

195 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by unohbethel(m): 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
sir ur been persecuted only because ur a 5 percenter..but dont worry, just almost 2 years remaining, and the bullard will be sent back to duara. its not a threat, its a promise

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by Jesusloveyou: 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
So how did you get the original

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by unohbethel(m): 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
Biety:
hey nigga repeat after me : ayam stew piid..(20 times)

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by unohbethel(m): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
ayzTIGER:
This Oshogbo boy have you received your Lipton and Gala?
if he is truly from oshogbo, that one is better..i really think he is from the pit toilet

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by Amarabae(f): 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
Biety:
he will never relocate to Lagos or ogun.
Deal with it .
It is clear that these whole crap was political aimed at weakening him but their plans failed.
They want to repeat "obj Vs ibeto " on him but they failed.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by freeze20: 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
Biety:
I have sheath my sword against attacking Yorubas on public forum again, after seeing their unbiased stand on this saga, but people like you make me want to revert to my old robe. My friend, behave yourself sad angry

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by clarocuzioo(m): 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
Biety:

How about you help us and produce evidence of this alleged forgery,

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by GameGod(m): 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
Innocent Chukwuma is a criminal and a fraudster.

8 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
This was how they frustrated ibeto and gave dangote monopoly over cement

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by nkwuocha: 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
Even if he is not innocent, Innocent applied decorum by stating his own facts rather than retorting to agberoism like GT BANK and GT bank's EFCC.The press release from GT Bank reeks of unprofessionalism and lack of corporate ethics.

The man still maintains he is yet to be officially briefed of his crimes.And to think the wife was physically assaulted is one too many wrongs.

GT Banked fuuucked up badly on this especially when the said case is still pending in court.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by SalamRushdie: 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
Sir dont bother yourself with any explanation we all know that you arrest was politically motivated by the vile one but he has failed

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by lazygal: 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
exlinklodge:
The ongoing tussle between GTBank, EFCC and Innoson Motors is getting messier day after day. The Chief Executive Officer of Innoson Group of Companies, Chief Innocent Chukwuma has denied the allegation by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, that he forged tax waiver documents.

The auto manufacturer also denied that he was ever invited by the EFCC, noting that throughout his ordeal with the agency, he was never told why he was arrested and humiliated. He also confirmed that he was arrested like a common criminal and was taken to Lagos from Enugu in shorts and singlet.

Fielding questions from newsmen at Akanu Ibiam International Airport on arrival in Enugu, yesterday 21st December, 2017, the industrialist said he was yet to decide on what he would do to the EFCC on his humiliation.

In his words;

“I thank everybody, who fought on this matter. I was surprised that in the early morning, they (EFCC operatives) jumped into my house. I thought they were kidnappers or armed robbers but finally, I noticed it was EFCC. Around 7:30 am, they said they wanted to arrest me and I followed them to their office and up till now, they have not told me what offence I committed.

“When I got there, they said I should go, but they didn’t tell me what I did. “EFCC under Ibrahim Magu has never invited me, nobody invited me, they just jumped into my house. If they invited me, I would have answered them because I am a genuine businessman. I am an industrialist, I don’t have any skeleton in my cupboard. “That’s why I asked them to tell me what I did, but up till now, they have not told me what I did.

“I don’t know for now if I will go to court against this unlawful arrest, but what I know is that they have not told me what I did. “I have never forged tax waiver documents in my life. I pay all my taxes, I pay my duties; I am a genuine businessman; I’m an industrialist. “In due time, I will tell Nigerians the whole truth about this matter. I intend to work with EFCC on this alleged investigation, so as to clear my name, which has been badly damaged, and I will follow up this so-called investigation to its logical conclusion.”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/wharristhis-can-someone-explain-why.html

#i stand with innoson #

Gtb better respect them selves and resolve with innoson becasue if Igbo people stand with innoson I swear to God gtb will have to sack staff and close many branches
No fool should quote rubbish becasue I as a Fulani northerners know that Igbo people are bloody rich I know of many quiet Igbo men that are billionaires ..YES I SAID BILLIONAIRES
GTB IS FOND OF DEDUCTING CHARGES ANY HOW MY FRIENDS THAT OWN CORPORATE ACCOUNTS HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING LONG BEFORE INNOSON

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by johnstar(m): 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
Na wao
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by cescky(m): 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
angry
Seun leave all this....we see your true color already

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by Pidginwhisper: 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
Naso! undecided

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by letusbepieces: 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
#BOYCOTTGTB CONTINUES

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by styless(f): 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
Okay. We dey wait
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by kingthreat(m): 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
You Erosionlanders should simply show your support for Innoson by selling off your cars and buying Innoson cars. If una get mind..lol grin

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by chloride6: 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
The court of public opinion hold no water sir. Get a good lawyer and prove your case sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by emmabest2000(m): 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
Biety:

You forget to take your medication again right ?

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by hardywaltz(m): 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
We know

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by Uglyboy: 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
unohbethel:
sir ur been persecuted only because ur a 5 percenter..but dont worry, just almost 2 years remaining, and the bullard will be sent back to duara. its not a threat, its a promise
How can you send him to Daura with your 5%?

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by Pidginwhisper: 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
One mumu Chameleon girl don yarn her rubbish as usual. Dey shift goal post like pant undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by Okoyeeboz: 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
This Innoson news is a very good distraction from the hardships of fuel scarcity.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Appreciates To ₦‎1,650/$ At Parallel Market / 10 Things No One Will Tell You About Being An Entrepreneur / How Many Kilos Are In 1 Liter Of Palm Oil And What Is The Average Price ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.