Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Get A Whiteboard Animation / Explainer Videos For Your Business - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get A Whiteboard Animation / Explainer Videos For Your Business (429 Views)

Start Making Money Creating Whiteboard Animation And Explainer Videos / Learn How To Do Explainer Videos For Online Marketing / How I Made 250,000 Naira Plus In A Week Teaching Whiteboard Animation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Whiteboard Animation / Explainer Videos For Your Business by pakingzzzzz(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hello friends,
Do you have an amazing product or some brilliant idea and want to present it to the world?
You can watch your sales increase tremendously doing so..
How do you do that?
Through video marketing.
Video marketing is gaining a vital place in the marketing domain of major companies who wish to connect with customers, or engage with them and convert them into paying customers.
There are potential clients watching highly engaging videos that will make them take the action you want them to take. It merely lies on your hands.
Studies and statistics have shown that an average person spends more time on a website that has a video than on a website that has none.
Studies and statistics have also shown that people would rather watch videos than read long texts or emails.
Here’s a fact I will open up to you.
90% of information transmitted to the brain are visuals. Visuals are transmitted 60,000 times faster in the brain than texts.
Whether you are a small startup or a big corporate, whiteboard or animated explainer videos are great tools to you for reaching a lot of people and getting your products or services explained in seconds or minutes.
This is where you need to come in and seize that opportunity. And this is also where I come in;
I create professionally affordable and amazing whiteboard animation and explainer videos that would enable you to capture your customer’s attention and increase conversions. .
I've created several videos including whiteboard and 2d animated explainer videos, promotional, brand videos, sales videos etc. for websites, businesses, companies, startups and individuals.
Whether you need a promotional/brand video, website promotion, seo/online/digital marketing services, an explainer video, introduction video, sales video, company/business promotion video, videos etc.
We will get the job done for you comfortably.
Our videos includes; your company logo, custom colors, background music, images, text overlays, voiceover(on request) etc. And they are all rendered in Full HD.
You can easily embed the videos on your website, share it on social media sites such as youtube, or even email it.

Re: Get A Whiteboard Animation / Explainer Videos For Your Business by pakingzzzzz(m): 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
Hello.. Greetings..
Re: Get A Whiteboard Animation / Explainer Videos For Your Business by pakingzzzzz(m): 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
How goes your project? In what way or format do you want it displayed? We can get the job done.

(1) (Reply)

Sabmiller Plc Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Nairalanders In Ibadan, Please Help / Did Anybody Got This Or Have Gotten This Before.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.