Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics (25039 Views)

Fear Of Sacking Hits NDLEA, Code Of Conduct Bureau, Others / How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? / Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by oooduancalmdown: 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
This is good. Useless country.
Niger-area.
Ilu eshe. The country will only get worse because it is a useless country filled with short-sighted minions
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by madridguy(m): 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
This is bad.
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by SirBrightoc(m): 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
Congratulations APC
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by arrestdarrester: 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
...but they promised 3 million jobs Ooo
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by arabbunkum: 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
Still some idio.ts will come here to shout Sai Buhari. #ndiara

2 Likes

Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by enshi(m): 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
Its actually four million and one person... Cos I know they dint include me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by kelvyn7: 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by mercyp001(f): 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

Buhari is a gworo chewing failure
Buhari has done dis.

1 Like

Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by eDeity: 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by dabeto: 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
I remember when I trekked from Bama to Mushin to celebrate Buhari victory.......now legs dey pain me.......no Panadol grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by HENRYCHIKOD(m): 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
And 21million indians ar gainfuly employed here in nigeria nawao, let me ask wht is the future of dis country

1 Like

Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by yboy50(m): 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
big lie cos cow-nu employed millions foot soijas

2 Likes

Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by oooduancalmdown: 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
madridguy:
This is bad.
It is good. You must enjoy your one-Nigeria by force.
It will get worse soon. Wait till the time Electric cars take over from fossil cars. Your Naira will be hanging aroud 800 to a dollar. Year 2024 loading

3 Likes

Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by rawtouch: 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
cool
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by Bizibi(m): 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
raker300:
You won't see ngeneukwenu, sarki, python1 etc here
please don't let them pollute this place.....
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by bluetessy2(f): 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
wink

Awesome season of celebration, as we celebrate with our love one's change the atmosphere with a touch of professionalism and taste of quality with amazing design's and concept at affordable cost.

Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by HeyCorleone(m): 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
Whoever still has faith in this present government is certified mad. There's a limit to being optimistic before you begin to look like a fool.

3 Likes

Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by resurgentxtian4: 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
yomi96:
Muhammed Buhari's
presidency has been
more controversial in
the last 24 months plus than
GEJ was in 6 years. Only a wicked, vile and sychopants will support this clueless govt

It is the muslims that are still openly supporting him due to religious sentiments

The Christians still supporting him (very minute now) either gain directly from the Government or are too ashamed to openly condemn his Government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by resurgentxtian4: 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
madridguy:
This is bad.

Thank Jesus. This was a guy with whom I jointly and severally supported Buhari in 2015(a reknowned zombie). He has kinda withdrawn from Nairaland but he still has the conscience to say the truth.

God bless you sir.

4 Likes

Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by EmekaBlue(m): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
Thats why there is anger and plead fr cash lending all over, I hardly pick or chat these days because someone is there waiting to ask u fr money. A very bad government

1 Like

Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by Sunshyne200(m): 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
Bossontop:
undecided
The season continues.....

This really cracked me up.
Did you edit it yourself? You are good.
See pose, steps and good background.
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by resurgentxtian4: 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
Mcowubaba:
I don't pity Nigerians, more will lose their Jobs next year, then in 2019, they will line up to vote for Atiku or Buhari. grin grin grin grin grin
Mumu people

Wetin concern me
grin cool cool cool cool cool cool

Are you abroad or in Nigeria? E concern you oooo. At this point, it is anything but Buhari. An Atiku is a bad candidate but we have no choice but to vote him in order to save millions of Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by muller101(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
raker300:
You won't see ngeneukwenu, sarki, python1 etc here
you mean Ngene Bobrisky. grin
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by gurunlocker: 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
Many promises made out of desperation to get power. When they got the power, they denied every of the promises. Provision of 3 million jobs every year turns loss of 4 million jobs in a year.

1 Like

Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by frankwyte: 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
No PMB must win 2019 ooo!!! Intact continue without election. Crazy morons parading themselves as leaders.
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by skydancer: 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
Why does this keep happening? Please contact me if you are serious about starting a job
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by sunbbo(m): 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
Really, this is serious..

Apply for Nokia Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions)

Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect. Nokia Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) as follows;

1.) HSSE Ops Manager West Africa

Click Here To View Details

2.) Operations Director

Click Here To View Details

Application Closing Date: Not Specified

Source: http://www.ngjobseekers.com/2017/12/06/nokia-nigeria-fresh-job/
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by dahunsy(f): 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
Coughs****clears throat# not for once has govt reduce cost of running their own wasteful lives even by 1% but yet people are dying in penury.... Even the employed no salary.......as the the Lord liveth all the stolen n looted funds shall be a source of sorrow for them all .....all the houses and cars bought tru looted fund shall be a casket for them all.....na so we go dey do am HENCEFORTH!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by IFNOTGOD(m): 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
tobillionaire:
this can't be true.... maybe they arrived at that according to the number of Npower applicants.

SOMETIMES d way u people comment is baffling was there no Npower last yr?

there was YES and other empowerment program during the past administration.

defending this clueless govt is really tough job for zombies

do u know d number of graduates per year

do u no. d number of companies dat have folded up

do u know d no. of business dat have gone bankrupt and cant pay salaries.

cos dey dash u data u will type rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by madridguy(m): 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
I'm with Sai Baba anyday anytime.

resurgentxtian4:

Thank Jesus. This was a guy with whom I jointly and severally supported Buhari in 2015(a reknowned zombie). He has kinda withdrawn from Nairaland but he still has the conscience to say the truth.

God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by Ewedegubbler: 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lots of them are already employed as trolls and tribal warlords on NairaLand, some are collecting 30k at BMC while the rest can become herdsme pr head to Libya..
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Be A Contract Staff? / 20 Things 20-year-olds Dont Get / Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.