Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying (17579 Views)

❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ / Is It Necessary To Warm Up Your Car Before Driving Off? / The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by agupearl: 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
Buying a used car is not a task for the faint-hearted and so here is a comprehensive video to teach you how to inspect a car before buying. When you go out for a car check, you are always one split decision away from either buying a great car that will serve you well for years to come or one that will banish you indefinitely to a mechanics workshop. So this guide is here to help you know how to check a used car before parting with your hard-earned cash.

Once you have watched this video and learnt how to thoroughly inspect a car before buying, you can go ahead to buy used cars and even brand new cars at the lowest prices on

Watch this video to learn more:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdNdfOWfXS8

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by sharpshap(m): 6:55am On Dec 26, 2017
OK Sir
Re: How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by sheguy(m): 6:55am On Dec 26, 2017
Is that so? Where is the fuel to drive the car after purchase?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by nony43(m): 6:55am On Dec 26, 2017
H
Re: How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by meetvalue(m): 6:56am On Dec 26, 2017
Ok
Re: How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by cepha4: 6:56am On Dec 26, 2017
K
Re: How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:56am On Dec 26, 2017
we don hear. person wey never chop dey buy motor?

5 Likes

Re: How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by Orpe7(m): 6:57am On Dec 26, 2017
How to inspect a leggeded benz nko grin

1 Like

Re: How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by ruggedmallaam(m): 6:58am On Dec 26, 2017
i don't even have
Re: How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by Swegzfreak: 6:59am On Dec 26, 2017
Ok
Re: How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by acaolly1(m): 7:00am On Dec 26, 2017
Why not go for brand new car if u want everything perfect on a used car, ure seriously OYO. There is always one or 2 things to be fixed in used vehicle.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by vinkod007: 7:01am On Dec 26, 2017
Good idea

1 Like

Re: How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by tpascal: 7:04am On Dec 26, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by AleAirHub(m): 7:05am On Dec 26, 2017
Jesu shocked
Eye opening
Re: How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by AleAirHub(m): 7:07am On Dec 26, 2017
My nigga my nigga
I dey feel you JOR...
People dey think how to manage with this fuel and high cost things.
De guy for show us how to economize 10 liters of fuel for ten days
Godswillnwaoma:

1 Like

Re: How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by Naijaphobia(m): 7:07am On Dec 26, 2017
I bought the car a year ago, can I take it back to the seller for inspection?

1 Like

Re: How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by histemple: 7:13am On Dec 26, 2017
Naijaphobia:
I bought the car a year ago, can I take it back to the seller for inspection?

No. Wait after 3 years then take it back to the seller for inspection.

3 Likes

Re: How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by uvalued(m): 7:22am On Dec 26, 2017
Reporting to learn... 2018 getting a used car from bankers and women drivers grin

1 Like

Re: How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 26, 2017
grin i have friends who bot 9ja used and it turned out to be a nightmare. Some sellers are just wicked

1 Like

Re: How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by uvalued(m): 7:26am On Dec 26, 2017
acaolly1:
Why not go for brand new car if u want everything perfect on a used car, ure seriously OYO. There is always one or 2 things to be fixed in used vehicle.
Sure but I think buying from bankers who mostly use it to transport themselves to office will be good start and some women who treat their cars like babes to their chest grin

5 Likes

Re: How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by Rainmaker69(m): 7:39am On Dec 26, 2017
Lmao @home training... Nice vid.
Re: How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by daveemuobo(m): 7:47am On Dec 26, 2017
uvalued:

Sure but I think buying from bankers who mostly use it to transport themselves to office will be good start and some women who treat their cars like babes to their chest grin

i believe women misuse cars more than men.They'll use the faulty car till somebody (eg their man) comes to take it for fixing.
When i see a tag "used by a woman", i automatically think of a clean body car but with alot of underlying faults.

14 Likes

Re: How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by ise82(m): 8:01am On Dec 26, 2017
Nice video
Re: How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by micgray100(m): 8:04am On Dec 26, 2017
Nice one brother..eye opener..

Register your limited Liability Company for just 85k ..check my signature for commendations from previous Nairaland clients
Re: How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by magicfingers009: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2017
uvalued:

Women? Hahaha. Women that dont know how to check if the engine oil is low or the water level in the radiator. Once a woman's car breaks down, her husband must come and carry that car.

The car in the video has the engine check light on. The presenter didn't talk about that. For me, that's a deal breaker. Though, I'll go with my car scanner but nah.. I no get strength for those error codes.
Re: How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by Rebuke: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2017
And how many bankers are willing to sell off deir cars jxt yet?

Yhu r probably nt ready to buy a used car yet or u jxt don't need one jxt yet. Imagine scouting around for a banker used car to buy. Lols

Yhu go wait tire o.

My own guide, don't buy used car during raining season from a total stranger, could be a flooded car. Thatz my own number one guide.

D rest na prayer jaw. Na God fit help yhu.

1 Like

Re: How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by fpeter(f): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2017
My sister just got a car for less than 600k...I just weak.
Re: How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by ak22(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:

This information is not for people like you then .

1 Like

Re: How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by 1zynnvn(m): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2017
fpeter:
My sister just got a car for less than 600k...I just weak.
Whick kind of car abeg.
Re: How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by Tapout(m): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2017
uvalued:

hahaha omo I believe the bankers part of ur write up, but the women part!!!! Lie lie.. Car dey suffer for those creatures hand. I know cos my mum drives cheesy cheesy. Its just very few that takes care of their rides and I mean very few, And ofcos with the help of a 2nd party grin
Re: How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by emmaliver(m): 11:33am On Dec 26, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying by Rhozabeth(m): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
magicfingers009:

Women? Hahaha. Women that dont know how to check if the engine oil is low or the water level in the radiator. Once a woman's car breaks down, her husband must come and carry that car.

The car in the video has the engine check light on. The presenter didn't talk about that. For me, that's a deal breaker. Though, I'll go with my car scanner but nah.. I no get strength for those error codes.
Bro, the moment u change the engine oil of a tokunbo car, the probability that the check engine light will permanently come on is almost 100%! You will of course do well by scanning the engine! Won't require much stress to interprete the codes! Buy I will also advise the the buyer runs one the scanner is showing too many issues to deal with!

(1) (2) (Reply)

FRSC Gives Reasons For Drivers License Issuance Problems / How Much Do You Spend On Your Car Monthly On The Average? / 7 Tech-filled Cars That Were Unveiled At The 2018 Monterey Car Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.