Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,995 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant (60816 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) / Nneze Richards Emerges Face Of The World Nigeria, 2017 (Photos, Video) / Ten Most Influential Musicians In Nigeria 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by Bhelamblog(m): 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
Last Night Actress and mother Omotola Jalade Attended the Miss Nigeria held in Lagos, And just as we are yet to get over her beautiful dress, she just posted a sad news on IG minutes ago that she lost her Iphone 128gb during the event, according to her the Iphone color is red, and that though the thief may not be able to use it cos its locked, but that Valuable contacts are inside, Though she may not see this, because she recently said she doesn't read blogs, But well?

news From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/actress-omotola-cries-out-after-thieves.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
Maybe she's NwaAmaikpe's bae

Back to the comments.
The person that said the police can trace the stolen phone with the IMEI, does he reside/live in Nigeria?

174 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by Gentlevin: 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
hehehehehe omosexy that one na automatic christmas donation ............

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by Angeleena(m): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
sad,a fellow judge might have helped her,in putting the phone in it right position..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by dafeyankee: 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
Leaked naked pics loading.

Warning: Nairaland should please not censor the pictures when the thief releases them.

Please and please na OMOTOLA Pictures ohh.

This useless thief should hurry up and share the pictures before he is arrested, or is he crazy?useless thief.

242 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by nrexzy: 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
Chaiiii this Xmas stealing no b here na so my moto Z dem thief am from window on my way back from lag... Onitsha boys no get joy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by Threebear(m): 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lol, did she say the thief cannot unlock it ?
Clearly she's still a learner.
These boys can unlock anything even the gate of hell, if it was a device.
I wouldn't put it past her fellow celebs though, one of them probably stole it to get Dangote and Otedola's contact info.

225 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by adolfHitler1934: 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
Go and buy another one and stop weeping for ordinary phone which I also lost last weekend without making any issue out of it.

BTW can't you just use that little phone as dash to somebody this Christmas. The second owner don take am,period!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by Tamarapetty(f): 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
hacking things on pwaint

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by Ehiscotch(m): 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
Why do people always say it is the sim or contacts in it that are important when they lose their phones?

Is there a certain psychological effect to losing a phone or is it just me that noticed?

They act like the phone is not important.

That's how a guy misplaced his phone on the road then he came back in the evening crying that the person who took the phone should just return the sim and keep the phone.

Like who is that dumb?

Just go and do welcome back.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by Yeligray(m): 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
Don't bother looking for it cuz it is gone.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by chloride6: 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
Who said the phone is useless to the thief?

Only the board is useless, screen, case , camera and battery are very much in tact.

The thief may make as much as 40k from the sale of parts.

Some parts of the board are useful for repairing other boards.

Better offer something in return.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by BluntBoy(m): 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
adolfHitler1934:
Go and buy another one and stop weeping for ordinary phone which I also lost last weekend without making any issue out of it.

BTW can't you just use that little phone as dash to somebody this Christmas. The second owner don take am,period!

Bro, it is not about the phone. What if there are sensitive materials on the phone and she is worried that they would get into the wrong hands?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by BluntBoy(m): 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Why do people always say it is the sim or contacts in it that are important when they lose their phones?

Is there a certain psychology effect to losing a phone or is it just me that noticed?

That's how a guy misplaced his phone on the road then he came back in the evening crying that the person who took the phone should just return the sim and keep the phone.

Like who is that dumb?

Maybe he has like 20, 000 MBs on it cheesy

Seriously, there are times when a phone does not matter as much as the materials on it. When I was in the choir, my choirmaster lost his phone that contained some valuable video recordings. He even tried to bribe the thief into returning his phone so that he could transfer the videos into his laptop. The thief did not return it. Perhaps he thought he was being set up.

9 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by Ehiscotch(m): 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
BluntBoy:

Maybe he has like 20, 000 MBs on it cheesy

Seriously, there are times when a phone does not matter as much as the materials on it. When I was in the choir, my choirmaster lost his phone that contained some valuable video recordings. He even tried to bribe the thief into returning his phone so that he could transfer the videos into his laptop. The thief did not return it. Perhaps he thought he was being set up.

You just agreed with me. They act like only the sim is significant and the phone is not important.

Plus, your choirmaster was truly trying to set up the theif.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
Valuable contacts?
When contacts are stored in the cloud?

It's not useful?
What about the hardware?
Not useful?
People keep giving themselves consolation prizes when they loose their phones.
It is painful simple

28 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by BluntBoy(m): 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ehiscotch:

You just agreed with me. They act like only the sim is significant and the phone is not important.

Plus, your choirmaster was truly trying to set up the theif.

No, he was not. It is like a cameraman losing a phone full of pictures. The phone wouldn't matter as much as the materials on it.

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by veekid(m): 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
Sheybi she has the money, let her go and buy a new one
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by pol23: 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
I hate when people say iPhone...
Even people that are regarded as the Elite class see join that rubbish.
What happens to saying "my phone got stolen"...them must put iphone....
Like saying my benz...when you can say my car...
I used cool things for people to know I'm cool..not going by shouting my gucci when it's just a shirt.
Phone is a phone....

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by Bossontop(m): 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin grin grin
Aunty Buy anoda one na or are u not a big geh again??...

13 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by eezeribe(m): 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
olihilistic:
Maybe she's NwaAmaikpe's bae

Back to the comments.
The person that said the police can trace the stolen phone with the IMEI, does he reside/live in Nigeria?
Definitely NO... He knows nothing about Nigeria police,who can even arrest you for being in possession of two phones without receipts....

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by giftcardstrader(m): 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lol.
Naija kleptos I hail oooh
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by obryneblaque: 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
Wetin she find go? Xmas is near, hunger is plenty...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin grin grin Oya Captain ! Over to you ! grin grin grin

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by sinaj(f): 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ehiscotch:

Is there a certain psychology effect to losing a phone or is it just me that noticed?

Like who is that dumb?

Lol you right.

I think it has to do with a feeling of attachment. I feel that way too when I loose something, not just phone. I always end up missing it for days lol.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by Ehiscotch(m): 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
BluntBoy:

No, he was not. It is like a cameraman losing a phone full of pictures. The phone wouldn't matter as much as the materials on it.

LOL. It was. Do you think he would have left the thief go?

At that moment it would seem like he would but he won't, trust me.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by BinaryLord: 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by Alariiwo: 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
Na woman go steal am.

The day one almost picked my pocket was the day I got wise. You can't scream or beat her, they'll say you're harassing women.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by felnino(m): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
Make she no worry, captain will buy another one..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn / Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) / Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.