Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) (31855 Views)

Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) / Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) / Omotunde Adebowale-David 'Lolo 1' And Her Children (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) by axcer: 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
GistMore.com

As shared...

SANTA DAKOLO AND THE YARD PEOPLE #FAMILY#MYEMPLOYERS #YARDPEOPLE

BY GISTMORE : https://www.gistmore.com/timi-dakolo-ties-towel-seats-bicycle-children-photo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) by Yeligray(m): 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
This will make frontpage

6 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) by nrexzy: 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
Make we dey see I dey ur back.
Re: Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) by Annnonymous: 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
Yeligray:
This will make frontpage

nrexzy:

I dey una back.

Modified

....and it did make fp tongue tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) by nrexzy: 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
Annnonymous:

I dey una back

Let's Waka and be coming

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) by Built2last: 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
Make una shift make I plug my phone here. Nepa just bring light

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) by 2dice01: 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
Yeligray:
This will make frontpage
nrexzy:
nrexzy:

Let's Waka and be coming
Built2last:
Make una shift make I plug my phone here. Nepa just bring light
gay alert

I cover my black yummy grin asss with the blood

I dey on my own lane

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) by Threebear(m): 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
afonjas na their way. His kids are beautiful though. That little one will be a heart breaker when she grows up. grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) by Threebear(m): 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
2dice01:
Kogay alert

I cover my black yummy grin as with the blood

I dey on my own lane
Lol, why do Africans most especially Nigerians assume everything gay ends with anal penetration, some gay people don't even have anal sex.

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) by nrexzy: 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
2dice01:
Kogay alert

I cover my black yummy grin as with the blood

I dey on my own lane

Na so dem use dry gay up?
Re: Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) by goggleit: 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
The wife is their photographer cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) by mytime24(f): 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
Who him epp, embarassed

Nd 1 mod go move am to FP

Abeg make all dis rubbish post stop dis 2017 angry
Re: Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) by Oye0404(m): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
Just have a special love for this man, he does good music and he's a perfect family man, at least based on what we see on social media

7 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
Cute kids
Re: Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) by chuksp09(m): 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
Oye0404:
Just have a special love for this man, he does good music and he's a perfect family man, at least based on what we see on social media
Exactly my thoughts... I just gbadun d bros.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) by yrex01(m): 12:22am On Dec 23, 2017
Le me buy land
Re: Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) by IamLaura(f): 5:08am On Dec 23, 2017
Cute kids kiss

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) by Elnino4ladies: 5:48am On Dec 23, 2017
See his brown teeth.
Re: Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 23, 2017
Goat
Threebear:
afonjas na their way. His kids are beautiful though. That little one will be a heart breaker when she grows up. grin

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) by Threebear(m): 8:09am On Dec 23, 2017
Simplep:
Goat
Cow
Re: Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 23, 2017
smiley awwww, cute kids
Re: Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 9:33am On Dec 23, 2017
This Timi Dakolo can over do things
What's the meaning of this one now

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) by jericco1(m): 9:33am On Dec 23, 2017
fine family
Re: Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) by BABANGBALI: 9:34am On Dec 23, 2017
OK now
Re: Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) by Coyotejack(m): 9:34am On Dec 23, 2017
Yeligray:
This will make frontpage

And 5hrs later it is cry
Re: Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) by BABANGBALI: 9:35am On Dec 23, 2017
MhizzAJ:
This Timi Dakolo can over do things
What's the meaning of this one now
wetin him do?just talk sey you dey vex with am as him no gree look your side tongue
Re: Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) by Oxster(m): 9:35am On Dec 23, 2017
I try book space shaaa,,,wetyn Una de talk 1st,Abeg all I need this Xmas na person wey fit just gimme liters of Fuelgrin
Re: Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) by Sharon6(f): 9:36am On Dec 23, 2017
Cute children.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) by ademi87(m): 9:37am On Dec 23, 2017
Threebear:
Timi dakolo is from Bayelsa state dunderhead ignoramus...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 9:37am On Dec 23, 2017
BABANGBALI:
wetin him do?just talk sey you dey vex with am as him no gree look your side tongue
What's my own
He's lucky he got married to a beautiful woman
If not his kids would ve been solipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fan Slams Genevieve For Buying N29M House In Abuja & Not Developing Igboland / Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It / Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.