Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Need Information On UCH School Of Nursing. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need Information On UCH School Of Nursing. (477 Views)

UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students / Please I Need A School Of Nursing With Cheaper School Fee / Between School Of Nursing And School Of Health, Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Information On UCH School Of Nursing. by mickybeejay(m): 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hello nairalanders. A sister of mine want to apply for UCH school of nursing program and I need some basic information like;
When they normally release their form
Tuition fees
How their program is being run and any information you could provide

(1) (Reply)

University Of Abuja Student Wins An Iphone From Leo Campus Storm / Technology And Disease Control In Contemporary Nigeria / How To Make Money Online Daily As A Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.