Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Crusader Medicated Soap Is Harm Ful To Health Dx - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Crusader Medicated Soap Is Harm Ful To Health Dx (21937 Views)

Which Soap Is The Best For You? Pls Tell Us / How To Make Natural Black Soap To Clear Pimples / Please I Need A Detailed Review On Asantee Papaya Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crusader Medicated Soap Is Harm Ful To Health Dx by lazygal: 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
What led to this post ?well my neighbour had been battling pimples for over a year and I observed her face had become soo smooth which I complemented .I over heard her advising a friend to go get crusader medicated soap which was what cleared her face
Now,much as I can testify that crusader had worked for many,I must also warn that it contains mercury and mercury damages skin as well as organs such as kidneyb

nafdac has banned crusader that is why it had become costly and we have many fakes ....
Many women have refused to listen due to the wonders it has performed ..no wonder can cire skin cancer over night cure for skin cancer as well as organ failure is more expensive than a 700 naira soap though I hear the price has gone up to even 1000 naira

BE WARNED !

1 Like

Re: Crusader Medicated Soap Is Harm Ful To Health Dx by zero8zero(m): 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
lazygal i have a package for you, how can i deliver it ?
Re: Crusader Medicated Soap Is Harm Ful To Health Dx by lazygal: 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
zero8zero:
lazygal i have a package for you, how can i deliver it ?

Bro,drop it.I isn't your average chick .am a hustla ,independent ,icam afford to pay my bills .go for vacations .I don't want your gift .

You think one of those silly Chic's thst just jumps to meet someone from social media or collect gift ?

Very expensive move from your part
Re: Crusader Medicated Soap Is Harm Ful To Health Dx by zero8zero(m): 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
lazygal:

Bro,drop it.I isn't your average chick .am a hustla ,independent ,icam afford to pay my bills .go for vacations .I don't want your gift .

You think one of those silly Chic's thst just jumps to meet someone from social media or collect gift ?

Very expensive move from your part
I expected you to be strict the moment you mentioned where you come from, i know fairly well that peoples from that part of the country are very conservative.
Ma'am, you don't appear as a "silly chic" or a "slay queen" neither have i approached you as one.
Being a festive season, I felt i can share the happiness of the season with you but I'm sorry if i have offended you.
Re: Crusader Medicated Soap Is Harm Ful To Health Dx by lazygal: 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
zero8zero:
I expected you to be strict the moment you mentioned where you come from, i know fairly well that peoples from that part of the country are very conservative.
Ma'am, you don't appear as a "silly chic" or a "slay queen" neither have i approached you as one.
Being a festive season, I felt i can share the happiness of the season with you but I'm sorry if i have offended you.

You are reffering to Fulani of those days we still have decent ones bit the ones from yola the women are materialistic,hard,fettish and some have compromised morals
Re: Crusader Medicated Soap Is Harm Ful To Health Dx by zero8zero(m): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
lazygal:

You are reffering to Fulani of those days we still have decent ones bit the ones from yola the women are materialistic,hard,fettish and some have compromised morals
I like the way you sound,
personally, I'm interested in knowing you. can i know you ma'am?
Re: Crusader Medicated Soap Is Harm Ful To Health Dx by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
zero8zero:
I like the way you sound,
personally, I'm interested in knowing you. can i know you ma'am?

Hmmm... Should we start preparing asoebi money

Next topic go be : How we met and married on nairaland

Nairaland is not ap place to woo a lady,daddy.you sound more like a flirt
Re: Crusader Medicated Soap Is Harm Ful To Health Dx by zero8zero(m): 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
nurshah:

Hmmm... Should we start preparing asoebi money

Next topic go be : How we met and married on nairaland

Nairaland is not ap place to woo a lady,daddy.you sound more like a flirt
like a flirt? really?
What do you mean by daddy?,
Are you jealous?
Are you a male or female? you sound jealous.
Re: Crusader Medicated Soap Is Harm Ful To Health Dx by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
zero8zero:
like a flirt? really?
What do you mean by daddy?,
Are you jealous?
Are you a male or female? you sound jealous.

Lol..lwkmd ooo ..lazy gal is a very good pal of mine have known her practically all my life .
Iam not much of a nairaland person any more that's why u don't cee my chats along with hers,this is a reault of too many indiscriminate banning from vindictive mods which made me stop posting on nairaland
Sorry if I offended you was just teasing
Re: Crusader Medicated Soap Is Harm Ful To Health Dx by zero8zero(m): 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
nurshah:

Lol..lwkmd ooo ..lazy gal is a very good pal of mine have known her practically all my life .
Iam not much of a nairaland person any more that's why u don't cee my chats along with hers,this is a reault of too many indiscriminate banning from vindictive mods which made me stop posting on nairaland
oh really! Lol
I thought you were one of the monitoring spirits on NL, lol.
Actually almost everyone seems to be complaining about the Mods, but it's good that you're finally back.
It's interesting to know that the both of you are close friends. Seriously, i really want to get to know her but she has been acting very tough.
Ma'am, are you also a Fulani?
Re: Crusader Medicated Soap Is Harm Ful To Health Dx by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
zero8zero:
oh really! Lol
I thought you were one of the monitoring spirits on NL, lol.
Actually almost everyone seems to be complaining about the Mods, but it's good that you're finally back.
It's interesting to know that the both of you are close friends. Seriously, i really want to get to know her but she has been acting very tough.
Ma'am, are you also a Fulani?

Boss,you meet someone on nairaland and ask to know her personally ? In this era of insecurity where we are having high rare of rape,kidnap ,rituals?...common !
Re: Crusader Medicated Soap Is Harm Ful To Health Dx by zero8zero(m): 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
nurshah:

Boss,you meet someone on nairaland and ask to know her personally ? In this era of insecurity where we are having high rare of rape,kidnap ,rituals?...common !
Yeah I know. we would have been friends before meeting each other, knowing more about each other via chatting & calls.
I agree that we should all be very careful but not everybody is evil.
Re: Crusader Medicated Soap Is Harm Ful To Health Dx by zero8zero(m): 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
nurshah:

i sent you a pm, help me deliver a msg biko.
Re: Crusader Medicated Soap Is Harm Ful To Health Dx by zero8zero(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
lazygal:
It's been couple of days, hope your fine?
Re: Crusader Medicated Soap Is Harm Ful To Health Dx by zero8zero(m): 11:45am On Dec 26, 2017
Lazygal try & reply my pm, just try.
Nurshah anytime i refer to your friend in my post you ignored them. She may not be online, you can help me inform her.
Re: Crusader Medicated Soap Is Harm Ful To Health Dx by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
zero8zero:
Lazygal try & reply my pm, just try.
Nurshah anytime i refer to your friend in my post you ignored them. She may not be online, you can help me inform her.

She travelled for the short break ,I will tel lher though the huge time difference makes her not to respond on time to me

But come baba,why are you soo bothered on her matter.You can't just meet a faceless face on public forum and expect to be friends.Are you aware of what is happening? I personally won't advise her to give you face.
Exactly what do you want ? Not every one is eager to meet up as a lot of pple of face book do.a lot like my self are most comfortable with just being faceless and unknown

Just becasue someone mentioned she is a Fulani that's it ,you begin to chat her up ..if you Want Fulani women they are very where .
Re: Crusader Medicated Soap Is Harm Ful To Health Dx by zero8zero(m): 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
nurshah:

She travelled for the short break ,I will tel lher though the huge time difference makes her not to respond on time to me

But come baba,why are you soo bothered on her matter.You can't just meet a faceless face on public forum and expect to be friends.Are you aware of what is happening? I personally won't advise her to give you face.
Exactly what do you want ? Not every one is eager to meet up as a lot of pple of face book do.a lot like my self are most comfortable with just being faceless and unknown

Just becasue someone mentioned she is a Fulani that's it ,you begin to chat her up ..if you Want Fulani women they are very where .
c'mon! I'm no kid, i'm aware of ur fears.
I'm not rushing her at all, i just want us to establish a communication channel & then we see each other when she's convinced. Everything depends on her & you, if you want to know me.
I know you are being a good friend but no need to discourage or dissuade her. I'm not a bad guy.
Re: Crusader Medicated Soap Is Harm Ful To Health Dx by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
zero8zero:
c'mon! I'm no kid, i'm aware of fears.
I'm not rushing her at all, i just want us to establish a communication channel & then we see each other when she's convinced. Everything depends on her & you, if you want to know me.
I know you are being a good friend but no need to discourage or dissuade her. I'm not a bad guy.

My advise is that you forget it .if its my pal that i know that can never happen.I can see by your numerous posts that you seem to be a flirt always wanting to meet up ladies
IF ITS POASIBLE FOR THE SUN TO RISE @ MIDNIGHT THEN ITS POSSIBLE THAT MY PAL WILL MEET YOU .MY ADVISE IS THST YOU RESPECT YOUR SELF AND STOP FLIRTING WITH WOMEN.LEAVE A. GOOD LIFE AND FEAR GOD
STAY SAFE

However its not my place to respond to you let her do so herself if she feels she has the time to waste on such .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crusader Medicated Soap Is Harm Ful To Health Dx by zero8zero(m): 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
nurshah:

My advise is that you forget it .if its my pal that i know that can never happen.I can see by your numerous posts that you seem to be a flirt always wanting to meet up ladies
IF ITS POASIBLE FOR THE SUN TO RISE @ MIDNIGHT THEN ITS POSSIBLE THAT MY PAL WILL MEET YOU .MY ADVISE IS THST YOU RESPECT YOUR SELF AND STOP FLIRTING WITH WOMEN.LEAVE A. GOOD LIFE AND FEAR GOD
STAY SAFE

However its not my place to respond to you let her do so herself if she feels she has the time to waste on such .
pls go through my posts again & try understand each context of it. Do i chit chat with ladies, Yes but do i flirt with them, No, we talk & say a good bye. Jokes apart, so far, it's only your friend that i'm really showing interest in, God bears me witness that i'm not asking any one out aside your friend. And i have my reason for being interested in her.
PS,you've judged me already without knowing me. From your talking, it's pretty difficult to expect her response
Re: Crusader Medicated Soap Is Harm Ful To Health Dx by zero8zero(m): 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
Nurshah i'm no flirt, i swear. I only talk to ladies to know their minds, don't get it twisted. I'm a man of honour.
You're spitting so much fire & brimestome which may have dashed the hope of her giving me a chance. Those words you used are just too strong, it's unfair seeing that you've judged me too quickly, but i hope she gives me a benefit of doubt & have a reason to at least trust me.
Re: Crusader Medicated Soap Is Harm Ful To Health Dx by zero8zero(m): 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
nurshah:

STAY SAFE

i swear i'm not a flirt. By your words, you've already declared any chance impossible between me & her. It's painful when you assume i'm a flirt due to my chats with a few ladies. This is my first, i have never asked anyone out on this forum.
Nurshah trust me i'm not interested in wasting her time as i am serious & honourable a man.
Nurshah biko don't ruin this chance for me.
I know the tribe she's from & that is why i'm ready to be committed to her.
Re: Crusader Medicated Soap Is Harm Ful To Health Dx by zero8zero(m): 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
Nurshah what exactly is the problem you have with me?. First, you claimed i was a flirt, of which you were wrong, and then you said it was because she is fulani. Yes, i like her being fulani, however there is something about her that got my attention. I've seen some fulani girls on this forum but she is different. Pls, the fact that fulani girls are everywhere doesn't matter at all, c'mon you're educated.
Girls from other tribes are everywhere too but a man must know what he wants.
You are being too harsh, c'mon be nice biko.
If your friend sees the way you are lambasting me, she will be discouraged fa!,
Trust me nurshah.
Re: Crusader Medicated Soap Is Harm Ful To Health Dx by Virus777: 9:24am On Dec 27, 2017
zero8zero:
i swear i'm not a flirt. By your words, you've already declared any chance impossible between me & her. It's painful when you assume i'm a flirt due to my chats with a few ladies. This is my first, i have never asked anyone out on this forum.
Nurshah trust me i'm not interested in wasting her time as i am serious & honourable a man.
Nurshah biko don't ruin this chance for me.
I know the tribe she's from & that is why i'm ready to be committed to her.

This dude is mighty deluded. grin grin

You're already having the hots for a woman you've never met or seen her face. Fvcking hilarious!

What if she looks like a gorilla? What if she has a tumor on her face? What if she stinks like a swine? What if she has an unbearable mouth odour? What if she's just 2 feet tall? undecided There are a lot of undesirable possibilities.

Dude, if you're looking for a wife, go out there and look for one that conforms to your standards physically and emotionally. Don't go chasing after a faceless person here. You're just making a mockery of yourself.

Don't be a sissy man! Go out there and talk to a girl, they don't bite! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crusader Medicated Soap Is Harm Ful To Health Dx by zero8zero(m): 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
Virus777:

This dude is mighty deluded. grin grin

You're already having the hots for a woman you've never met or seen her face. Fvcking hilarious!

What if she looks like a gorilla? What if she has a tumor on her face? What if she stinks like a swine? What if she has an unbearable mouth odour? What if she's just 2 feet tall? undecided There are a lot of undesirable possibilities.

Dude, if you're looking for a wife, go out there and look for one that conforms to your standards physically and emotionally. Don't go chasing after a faceless person here. You're just making a mockery of yourself.

Don't be a sissy man! Go out there and talk to a girl, they don't bite! angry

Thanks for your concern man, all these possibilities have been figured out. I only needed to correct her impression of me, funny how she called me all sorta names & declared impossible even before her friend in question could utter a word. Bro don't underestimate social media. Tnxs all d same
Re: Crusader Medicated Soap Is Harm Ful To Health Dx by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
Crusader is really harmful?
lazygal:
What led to this post ?well my neighbour had been battling pimples for over a year and I observed her face had become soo smooth which I complemented .I over heard her advising a friend to go get crusader medicated soap which was what cleared her face
Now,much as I can testify that crusader had worked for many,I must also warn that it contains mercury and mercury damages skin as well as organs such as kidneyb

nafdac has banned crusader that is why it had become costly and we have many fakes ....
Many women have refused to listen due to the wonders it has performed ..no wonder can cire skin cancer over night cure for skin cancer as well as organ failure is more expensive than a 700 naira soap though I hear the price has gone up to even 1000 naira

BE WARNED !

(1) (Reply)

The Fabulousities Of Makeup / Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? / Let's Talk About Arm-pit Deodorants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.