Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers (75437 Views)

Uber Partners In Enugu , Is Uber In Enugu / Can Uber Partners Get Me A Driver / 10 Reasons Uber Partners Stop The Business In 10 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by Lucky4real28(m): 11:54am On Mar 16, 2019
Easy to get drivers here. Probably get over 5 within a few minutes.
Thanks sir
anyimontana:
post ur car at cabstore.com.ng.that where I posted mine for free and got a driver..the site us new sha
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by duchaB(m): 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
anyimontana:
post ur car at cabstore.com.ng.that where I posted mine for free and got a driver..the site us new sha

Thanks for the link.
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by Phonix1234: 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
anyimontana:

Thanks Bro
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by psamuell2(m): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2019
Is it possible to use 2009 Toyota matrix for uber or taxify
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by Nyphemmy01(m): 9:54am On Mar 17, 2019
psamuell2:
Is it possible to use 2009 Toyota matrix for uber or taxify
Yes
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by Phonix1234: 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
If you are an Active Uber driver/Taxify driver staying in Lagos around the following location:- Isolo, Surulere, Agor, Okota, Isheri Road, Ajao estate. Please chat 07011304663 on whatsapp for weekly car rental @30k.
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by ClearDrive: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
We currently require a reliable and experienced driver at Clear Drive Rides for a Honda City. Driver must have an active account on Uber and Bolt, be resident within the on the Lagos Mainland Axis and be willing to provide guarantors. If interested Call or WhatsApp 07016936038.
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by ClearDrive: 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
We currently require a reliable and experienced driver at Clear Drive Rides for a Honda City at a weekly rental of N30, 000 per week. Driver must have an active account on Uber and Bolt, be resident within the on the Lagos Mainland Axis and be willing to provide guarantors. If interested Call or WhatsApp 07016936038.
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by somtokyo: 12:46am On Mar 18, 2019
Please I need a responsible driver for Uber/Taxify services with active account already.Kindly call me if interested..08036905700..
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by Jyjyrules: 9:54am On Mar 18, 2019
Closed
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by Teajayz(m): 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
Do you have a valid Comprehensive car insurance?

If you are a Partner on uber/taxify and you still leverage on a third party insurance cover, believe me you are not ready for business.

With Comprehensive Insurance specially designed for e-hailing businesses like uber and taxify and other commercial purposes, you worry less about the following;

1. When the car gets burnt, be it partial or total
2. When the car gets stolen
3. Accidental damage of the car, partial or total
4. Third party property damage
5. Bodily Injury of the insured and third party
6. Flood Extension
7. Damages caused by malicious act

Imagine a car of 2.5 million gets stolen and you don't have a comprehensive insurance for the car
Imagine there was a fire outbreak where you parked your car overnight
Imagine a danfo driver hit your car on the highway and run away

With a Comprehensive Insurance cover, all imaginations above are covered;

You get your money back or a replacement car (your car type) if stolen or got burnt. T& C applies
Your damaged car gets repaired without a kobo coming out from you T & C applies.

To know more about this type of insurance cover and any other type, kindly reach me on 07056213630.

Get 5% discount premium on Comprehensive Insurance, offer Valid till 31st March, 2019.

The InsuranceMan

Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by DaDoctor: 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
Uber /taxify driver needed

I need a driver for uber /taxify for my car on HIRED PURCHASE

The driver should have an active account so all we need do is pairing

Driver should able to drive a manual gear car conveniently

Interested person should call this number 08038233501
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by Teajayz(m): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2019

If you are a Partner on uber/taxify and you still leverage on a third party insurance cover, believe me you are not ready for business.

With Comprehensive Insurance specially designed for e-hailing businesses like uber and taxify and other commercial purposes, you worry less about the following;

6. Flood Extension

Imagine a car of 2.5 million gets stolen and you don't have a comprehensive insurance for the car

You get your money back or a replacement car (your car type) if stolen or got burnt. T& C applies
Your damaged car gets repaired without a kobo coming out from you T & C applies.

To know more about this type of insurance cover and any other type, kindly reach me on 07056213630.

Get 5% discount premium on Comprehensive Insurance, offer Valid till 31st March, 2019.

We don't pray to have accidents but it happens everyday. Secure unplanned for expenses on your car today

Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by drunkpunk(m): 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
adeeva06:
i have a 2008 honda civic. i need a very responsible driver

Please how do I reach you? WhatsApp 08033170403. Thanks
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by woodrow(m): 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
drunkpunk:

Please how do I reach you? WhatsApp 08033170403. Thanks
When u get there ,try not to introduce urself as drunkpunk

1 Like

Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by Nyphemmy01(m): 9:02am On Mar 20, 2019
woodrow:

When u get there ,try not to introduce urself as drunkpunk
grin grin
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by Bettycars(m): 9:20am On Mar 20, 2019
Newly Tin Can cleared 2002 Ford Transit Bus available here in Nigeria for sale. It is diesel and manual
Call/Whatsapp: 07065870508

Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by sweethorla: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
Please add me 08062899295. I just got a Camry 2003 and would need a driver for rentals once the car is registered. Thank you.
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by Teajayz(m): 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2019

6. Flood Extension

We don't pray to have accidents but it happens everyday. Secure unplanned for expenses on your car today

Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by inspire22great: 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
I am a driver looking for a car with installment type of agreement of a 2 year type

Add me on Whatsapp on 07019674338
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by Teajayz(m): 10:30am On Mar 22, 2019

6. Flood Extension

Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by skelvin98: 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
Please add my number to the WhatsApp group. 08065900125
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by Amabond123: 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
Please add me. Am a partner. 08133935075
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by eyinola: 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
Plz add me to d group 08121680787
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by eyinola: 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
Teajayz:

6. Flood Extension

it yaff do Egbon.. We don see ur advert tire
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by daefx: 12:44am On Mar 24, 2019
kindly add me to the WhatsApp group, 08027373072
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by xplicitdave(m): 6:37am On Mar 24, 2019
Please add my number want to be a partner 07036053410
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by all3points(m): 11:41am On Mar 24, 2019
Greetings!

I just secured a 2005 Camry & I’m looking for an Uber & Taxify driver to pair with in Abuja (Gwarinpa resident preferred).

Hire purchase agreement & down payment required. Terms convenient if a professional & focused driver.

You will need two verifiable guarantors, Uber & Taxify account active OR licensed driver willing to register. Weekly payment - no stories accepted. Responsible young man or lady - married preferred. Good Maintenance culture.

Weekly payment #30k.

WhatsApp me on 07066060515 if interested.
No DMs.

Abuja only pls.

Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by inspire22great: 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
Please add me to the WhatsApp group 07019674338,i am a driver looking for a car with a installment agreement of 2 years
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by Boyefemi12: 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
A Toyota Camry muscle is available to rent for an Uber/taxify driver

Preferably driver staying around lekki/Epe Axis
Someone with experience on Uber and Taxify platform
Must have suitable guarantors
Able to remit 35K weekly( Owner is reponsible for Servicing Vechicle)

Interested person should send an email: femachaulageltd@yahoo.com

Or Call : 08153081754
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by somtokyo: 12:42am On Mar 25, 2019
Please I need a response driver for Uber/Taxify services..Kindly call me if interested..08036905700
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by blissgoddy(m): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
add me my number is 09087405460

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (36) (Reply)

Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter / Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom / Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.