Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,403 members, 7,800,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) (71552 Views)

My Wife Is Surprising Me; She Is Now A Direct Opposite Of Whom I Thought She Was / Nigerian Woman Married At 48, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy Before Her 50th Birthday / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by horia: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Dont sound a novice. Oyibos always dominate africans wen both blood crosses.
I always wonder why tho.
you are talking about novice and dominance. That's incomplete dominance on both sides and it might surprise you that if one of those offsprings should cross with a completely black person would not produce anyone who resembles them at all. Who now sounds like a novice?
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 23, 2017
I always like ur dp, coz u gat a nice ukwu, let Christmas do and pass
Lalas247:

Berry
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by Dainikel(m): 11:11am On Dec 23, 2017
Phut:

Okay o. So now you say it’s obvious that black genes are dominant, yet you chose to say white sperm is richer, in response to a person who was airing similar views.
Someone on here even said that light overcomes darkness and lots of other ignorant statements I have read on this thread. Unfortunately, I read a lot of self hating comments from Nigerians. Other people who may even hate themselves, hide it, and nobody else will be none the wiser. But some Nigerians just let it all hang out.
Well, if you claim it was meant to be an irony, then I take my words back. No other race of people are better than Nigerians. Nigerians as a whole just have to believe it from the depths of their being. A healthy self esteem, does wonders.
I really don't why majority thinks the white gene dominates the black gene in child birth not knowing the reverse is always the case. The colour of those mixed race fellas are sorta bronze like & that's no where near white. Nadia Buari whose both parent are Ghanians is even fairer than most of those mixed race...someone would also fink Precious Chiwendu(FFK's fiance) is mixed race but she aint.

1 Like

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by CaptainG00D: 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
Dearlord:

U are very Observant.
My uncle was so lucky to have a dominating gene over his Oyinbo wife while all his friends are reverse of the case.

Pls help me tell those ignorants quoting me.
I have 2 friends and a cousin all married to oyibo women... and trust me all their kids have more of white genes.

Its takes a VERY STRONG african gene to dominate them.

Pls help me tell those fools... they ar atalking about what science say but we ar3 telling them whats happening practically.

1 Like

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by Ihavespoken: 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nice.

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by Phut(f): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
Dainikel:

I really don't why majority thinks the white gene dominates the black gene in child birth not knowing the reverse is always the case. The colour of those mixed race fellas are sorta bronze like & that's no where near white. Nadia Buari whose both parent are Ghanians is even fairer than most of those mixed race...someone would also fink Precious Chiwendu(FFK's fiance) is mixed race but she aint.
Yes I agree. Africa is the motherland. Humans lived in Africa for ages before there was an outward migration. All the phenotypes of the world are found in Africa. That is why it’s said the black people can give birth to all the races of the world but not vice versa. We have light skinned people that are 100% African (like Precious Chinwendu that you mentioned. People would have been speculating that she bleached if not that her son came out looking exactly like her). We have brown skinned, dark skinned, aquiline nose and thin lips (you will find these even among the darkest skinned Kenyans and Ugandans), we have people with slant eyes and high cheekbones (Khoi San people’s).
A Chinese scientist did extensive DNA testing of other Chinese, in a bid to prove that Chinese originated independently from the rest of the world. After he tested thousands, his result showed that Chinese descended from a single African ancestor 80,000 years ago. My opinion is that the Chinese came from Khoi San (one of the oldest people on earth). Google them to see what I mean. Yet when an ignorant person sees them, said person might think that they look Chinese, not realizing that it is the Chinese that look like them. Indians and Arabs look like Ethiopians, Somalians etc
The mistake that people make is assuming that Africans have a stereotypical look, not realizing that all of the looks of the world originated from black Africans. Certain traits of black Africans were taken and accentuated in other populations

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 24, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I always like ur dp, coz u gat a nice ukwu, let Christmas do and pass

is only my own u will see
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by khiaa(f): 3:17am On Dec 24, 2017
luminouz:

K

Merry Christmas. smiley
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 24, 2017
It is the work of the devil, it won't repeat itself again
Evaberry:

is only my own u will see

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:11am On Dec 24, 2017
khiaa:

Merry Christmas. smiley
Babe......
Where have u been? grin
Merry xmas to u too!
Oya take 3.... kiss kiss kiss
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by Dainikel(m): 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
Phut:

Yes I agree. Africa is the motherland. Humans lived in Africa for ages before there was an outward migration. All the phenotypes of the world are found in Africa. That is why it’s said the black people can give birth to all the races of the world but not vice versa. We have light skinned people that are 100% African (like Precious Chinwendu that you mentioned. People would have been speculating that she bleached if not that her son came out looking exactly like her). We have brown skinned, dark skinned, aquiline nose and thin lips (you will find these even among the darkest skinned Kenyans and Ugandans), we have people with slant eyes and high cheekbones (Khoi San people’s).
A Chinese scientist did extensive DNA testing of other Chinese, in a bid to prove that Chinese originated independently from the rest of the world. After he tested thousands, his result showed that Chinese descended from a single African ancestor 80,000 years ago. My opinion is that the Chinese came from Khoi San (one of the oldest people on earth). Google them to see what I mean. Yet when an ignorant person sees them, said person might think that they look Chinese, not realizing that it is the Chinese that look like them. Indians and Arabs look like Ethiopians, Somalians etc
The mistake that people make is assuming that Africans have a stereotypical look, not realizing that all of the looks of the world originated from black Africans. Certain traits of black Africans were taken and accentuated in other populations
You are so right. The Khoisan are indigenous inhabitants of Southern Africa. They were the default outlook of the Chinese features we have today; first of its kind. The Ethiopians have been existing since AD I guess so most certainly the indians must have taken a cue from them for those looks. It really did began in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 30, 2019
Beastly work you have here. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day / Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.