Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized (37452 Views)

Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper / Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) / Hawker Dances With Her Goods On Her Head (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized by Angelanest: 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
A mild drama happened today in Calabar in front of the Oando filling station when the Cross River State Commissioner for Environment led a team of enforcement officers to confiscate items sold by petty traders.

According to reports, when the commissioner and his men seized the goods from the traders and dumped them inside the trailer to drive away, a woman went beneath the trailer and asked the driver to crush her after her N5,000 business was taken away from her.

It took efforts of the individuals around to calm the woman down and remove her from under the trailer.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/woman-goes-trailer-begs-driver-kill-goods-seized-calabar-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized by Evablizin(f): 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
shocked

Chai people in this country,both Dick,Harry and Tom should know that there is God ooo.

Poor woman.

84 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized by Dillusionist(m): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
embarassed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized by MhizzAJ(f): 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
I really feel for these petty traders

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
undecided
Re: Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized by Jostico: 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
I might not know the other part of the story, but the picture of that woman is truly describing a gruesome incident. God is in charge

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized by bonechamberlain(m): 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
oh God have mercy on ur people in Nigeria.

17 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized by ClitoPen: 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
An innocent woman hustling for a meagre #5,000 is being harrased wheras the real law offenders move about freely

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized by Headlaw(m): 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
Nigeria government will not provide for their citizens but will hurriedly destroy little effort of poor Nigerians, this is inhuman. They have just dashed her last hope of eating Xmas rice.

127 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
She is just acting..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized by MicheyJ: 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
Nobody knows him many kids she's feeding with that 5k business

25 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized by Fweshspice(m): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
Too Bad! They're acting like she broke a law Meanwhile Na dem Xmas Goodies dem wan use style wan collect

3 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized by nairavsdollars(f): 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
I hate seeing people suffer but i dont think this government feels that way

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
She is just acting..
may your Sucess of daily meal never be taken away from you, and instead of help and pity people will mock you that you are acting.

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized by NwaAmaikpe: 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
shocked

The trailer driver is very wicked,

So he couldn't oblige the poor woman her little request?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized by DONFASZY(m): 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
N5000 biz for death

Dere is reli hardship in dis country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized by themonk(m): 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
angry
Re: Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized by Abbey2sam(m): 11:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I really feel for these petty traders

Seems like all this laws are mostly enforced on poor people,

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 23, 2017
angry

Poverty Na bastard!!

It might instrest you know that all these na tactics to generate money...

Because of 5k?? Make trailer con crush you... ∆
Re: Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized by permanentgrace(m): 8:28am On Dec 23, 2017
Angelanest:
A mild drama happened today in Calabar in front of the Oando filling station when the Cross River State Commissioner for Environment led a team of enforcement officers to confiscate items sold by petty traders.

According to reports, when the commissioner and his men seized the goods from the traders and dumped them inside the trailer to drive away, a woman went beneath the trailer and asked the driver to crush her after her N5,000 business was taken away from her.

It took efforts of the individuals around to calm the woman down and remove her from under the trailer.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/woman-goes-trailer-begs-driver-kill-goods-seized-calabar-photos.html

Hmmmmmmm, my Calabar my Calabar. Quite a funny, saddening and heartbreaking scene. These people don't know what others are passing through in life just for survival.

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized by money121(m): 10:33am On Dec 23, 2017
Okay
Re: Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized by Jaytecq(m): 10:34am On Dec 23, 2017
is this not another movie
Re: Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized by Sage7(m): 10:34am On Dec 23, 2017
This is heart-shattering.

Somebody's mother.

I just do not care if she broke the law, this right here is a very sad scene for me.

They should help them with locations to trade, not just evacuate them with no options.

The day I saw a woman selling groundnut not up 5k in totality with two of her children working on their assignment on the floor under a very scorching sun, my heart bled. People dey suffer.

11 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized by anibi9674: 10:34am On Dec 23, 2017
ok
Re: Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized by KingLennon(m): 10:34am On Dec 23, 2017
The commissioner later returned the goods to her. Bloggers will never complete their stories...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized by ifyan(m): 10:35am On Dec 23, 2017
Hmm

Nigerians and self pity but hate to adhere to law.

I will still blame her for this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized by Olawalesadiq(m): 10:36am On Dec 23, 2017
not in the mood to comment..
Re: Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized by lookingfly: 10:36am On Dec 23, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
She is just acting..
see ur long mouth there

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga Loses $300 Million / Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business / Sun International Leaves Nigeria Over ‘Hostile Environment’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.