Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:27 PM

‘my Handsome Boys’ – Victoria Beckham Gushes Over Her Husband And Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘my Handsome Boys’ – Victoria Beckham Gushes Over Her Husband And Son (2510 Views)

Victoria Beckham Displays Her Lithe Frame During Early Morning Workout / Genevieve Nnaji Wears Victoria Beckham's Outfit To Lionheart FIFM 2018 Screening / Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my Handsome Boys’ – Victoria Beckham Gushes Over Her Husband And Son by Yungkid101(m): 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
Football legend, David Beckham and his son Brooklyn Beckham turned up in matching suits for their mum and wife, Victoria Beckham’s brother’s wedding at Hedsor House in Buckinghamshire.

The 43-year-old Fashion designer who gushed about her husband and son’s photo, also shared another snap from the wedding, which captured her brother Christian and his new wife Emma enjoying their first dance together.
Here are photos below;

More at: https://www.tribesng.com/entertainment/my-handsome-boys-victoria-beckham-husband-and-son-brothers-wedding/

© Shared By Gift Dah NewsSharer

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove, Fynestboi, MissyB3
Re: ‘my Handsome Boys’ – Victoria Beckham Gushes Over Her Husband And Son by Yeligray(m): 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
David beckham and free kick those days be like 5&6

1 Like

Re: ‘my Handsome Boys’ – Victoria Beckham Gushes Over Her Husband And Son by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
angry

∆ Alright!!! ∆
Re: ‘my Handsome Boys’ – Victoria Beckham Gushes Over Her Husband And Son by okachie1(m): 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
She's very fortunate with the kinda family she's got #Goodlookspluswealth

2 Likes

Re: ‘my Handsome Boys’ – Victoria Beckham Gushes Over Her Husband And Son by Abbey2sam(m): 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
Let me be here
Re: ‘my Handsome Boys’ – Victoria Beckham Gushes Over Her Husband And Son by Ehiscotch(m): 12:10am On Dec 23, 2017
Small boy of yesterday don big finish.

1 Like

Re: ‘my Handsome Boys’ – Victoria Beckham Gushes Over Her Husband And Son by IamLaura(f): 5:07am On Dec 23, 2017
Is it just me or does the Emma guy have kinky hair?Like an Afro??
Re: ‘my Handsome Boys’ – Victoria Beckham Gushes Over Her Husband And Son by Threebear(m): 7:03am On Dec 23, 2017
That's her brother not her son.
Re: ‘my Handsome Boys’ – Victoria Beckham Gushes Over Her Husband And Son by directorXixXICK(m): 7:06am On Dec 23, 2017
Re: ‘my Handsome Boys’ – Victoria Beckham Gushes Over Her Husband And Son by kachi19: 9:47am On Dec 23, 2017
That's her brother... their first child's still a teenager... but... how did David & Victoria do it? In the star world and still held their love strong, no rumor or whatsoever of misunderstanding talk more of separation before u even land on divorce :0
Re: ‘my Handsome Boys’ – Victoria Beckham Gushes Over Her Husband And Son by deolurexy1(m): 10:27am On Dec 23, 2017
His son is a failed footballer, you can't force your child to become like you

(1) (Reply)

Davido Pay A Visit To DJ Khaled Mansion In Miami / Yoruba Girls Like Us, Na Men Dey Rush Us - Tiwa Savage / Omg Pretty African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.