Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Police Detained Me For A Month Because Of Their Inefficiency - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Police Detained Me For A Month Because Of Their Inefficiency (334 Views)

Downstream inefficiency, Ifeanyi Ubah, Okoji & others call for subsidy removal / Package Detained By Custom And Dss / Breaking!! Cyracus Izuewke Detained On Orders Of Ejigbo Court Judge (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Detained Me For A Month Because Of Their Inefficiency by godsamist: 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
At Jesus Solution Ministry, some where in Ajangbadi/Ojo local Government area, was just at the opening prayer, when the prophet Tunde Michael bakare drove in and ordered a lifeless lady into his office, on inquiry, was told that the lifeless lady came in company of her sister for prayers on Saturday and there after ordered them home with promise that she will be OK.
As they proceed home, her sister noticed that her sister's condition was getting worst,she headed for the hospital, where the doctor later confirmed her dead!
Puzzle over her misterious death, doctor trickishly invited the prophet and made him to carry away the dead lady,and the prophet instead of taking her to the police station ,foolishly brought her into his office, organized a prayer session and careful sneaked away!
Unknown to many,we thought prophet was on top of the situation, until a team of police in company of the late lady's brother storm the church and made mass arrest,I was handicuff ,detained at Ajangbadi station for a week and was later transfered to panti cid yaba.
Upon deep interrogation, I told the Dpo and CIO where the major culprit could be located, the office of ASP was handed over with the responsibility of fishing out the runaway prophet.
But to my surprise, the ASP told me clearly, we can't get the prophet,due to logistics... fuel and money to track his calls!
Can you imagine that?
So we were reprimanded in cell for a month,
and later granted bail at #60.000 each!
Presently, this same fake prophet is still operating at his new hideout somewhere at Abule Ado near trade fair by a Technical school with new unsuspecting worshippers!
Thanks to the Police and the Prophet, judgment awaits all!!,
Re: Police Detained Me For A Month Because Of Their Inefficiency by Yeligray(m): 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
You have the right to sue them to court.. You have been detained for more than 24hrs without sufficient evidence of your involvement in the crime.. It is a breach of human right

(1) (Reply)

New Year: Nigerian Naira Closes At 363 Per USD After The Holid / I Bought My Gun For Cultism, Not Robbery – Suspect Cries Out / Fingerlings And Juvenile Catfish Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.