Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:40 AM

Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency (5802 Views)

Hire Me To Build A PHP Script For You / I Need A Developer To Set Up ICO Wallets / ICO,P2P Cryptocurrency Buy And Sell Script Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency by Alanroy: 1:17am On Dec 23, 2017
Are you looking to raise funds via network marketing but can’t seem to find the kind of system that can help you achieve that via cryptocurrency? Well, don’t worry...

You’ve Just Found that Kind of System!

Read On:

Cryptocurrency is currently rampaging (positively) in the financial zone of the internet.

Soon, it is going to change the way we pay and receive money since the system behind cryptocurrency is block-chain ‒ a reliable, self-sustainable and trustworthy system that can be the savior of our current financial problems. But you probably know that, right?

So, if you’re someone who’s looking for a way to create your own cryptocurrency, so you can raise funds for your own ‒ you’re a smart person because now is the ideal time!

We received a lot of requests about developing a powerful, easy to execute script that can help network marketers and anyone who’s looking to raise their funds through cryptocurrency. And we have listened to that request. We present to you the:

The Official ICO Script

With the official ICO Script, you have the power to set-up your own digital coin in the world and start making your dreams, a reality.

- This powerful ICO script allows you to:

* Have No Limit to the Coin Value that You Offer

* Have Full Control to Change the Price per Coin on Your Own

* Set Up the Maximum and Minimum Coin Investment Someone Can Make

* Offer Coins as a Bonus on a Periodic Basis Whenever Someone Invest in Coins

* Set Up Unlimited Levels Deep Referral Bonuses, and Much More!

* It also allows your users/members to:

* Refer Someone, Purchase the Coin and Get Cash & Coins in Return

- For technical individuals, with ICO Script, you also have the flexibility to:

* Choose from Regular/SMTP Emailing System.

* Select from two Captcha Types: Regular Captcha or Google Recaptcha.

Now, you must have realized that this is what you’ve been looking for all along.

If that’s the case, then you’ll just love how affordable this script is and how it can be the best investment of your life when it comes to generating huge profits from crypto coins.

The best part is: this is a platform that everybody wants to join because it’s easy to handle, requires no software to download (web-based) and allows you to have unlimited control and freedom on your own cryptocurrency that you’re offering. So, why wait?

Order this ICO Script now, and start receiving funds that you wanted to have, today!

ACT NOW. This is the moment to make a living through network marketing.

Initial Coin Offering ( ICO ) Script Demo:
Email me for demo

- Script Features:

Easy management.

Comes with easy-to-follow instructions for the Admin control panel, so you can setup your program without a hitch.

Have No Limit to the Coin Value that You Offer
Have Full Control to Change the Price per Coin on Your Own

Set Up the Maximum and Minimum Coin Investment Someone Can Make

Offer Coins as a Bonus on a Periodic Basis
Whenever Someone Invest in Coins

Set Up Unlimited Levels Deep Referral Bonuses, and Much More!

Define the Crypto Currency that you wants to accept payments like Bitcoin

Tweak the Minimum Payout and Deposit Fee to Cover Transaction Charges.

Supports 2 different wallets:
Cash Wallet ( for withdrawable balance ) and Coins Wallet ( for coins balance ).

E-mail all members.

View/Edit/Delete members.

Accepting Crypto Currency via CoinPayments and you can also add 5 more merchant gateways of your choice.

Deposit auto-approval via CoinPayments IPN.

Masspay System to pay all the Members Earnings at once.

Edit Your Pages by placing the HTML code into the system for the FAQ, Home, Logout and Member's Area Home pages.

Customise the welcome, account activation and other system emails.

Add/Delete email ads and banners for members to promote your service.

Set the Scripts Affiliate ID to earn commissions from script sales from your ID.

And more....

Email me to order this script..
Alanroy0077@gmail.com
Re: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency by Alanroy: 11:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
I'm available
Email me
Alanroy0077@gmail.com
Re: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency by Alanroy: 11:51am On Jan 01, 2018
Are you looking to raise funds via network marketing but can’t seem to find the kind of system that can help you achieve that via cryptocurrency? Well, don’t worry...

You’ve Just Found that Kind of System!

Read On:

Cryptocurrency is currently rampaging (positively) in the financial zone of the internet.

Soon, it is going to change the way we pay and receive money since the system behind cryptocurrency is block-chain ‒ a reliable, self-sustainable and trustworthy system that can be the savior of our current financial problems. But you probably know that, right?

So, if you’re someone who’s looking for a way to create your own cryptocurrency, so you can raise funds for your own ‒ you’re a smart person because now is the ideal time!

We received a lot of requests about developing a powerful, easy to execute script that can help network marketers and anyone who’s looking to raise their funds through cryptocurrency. And we have listened to that request. We present to you the:

The Official ICO Script

With the official ICO Script, you have the power to set-up your own digital coin in the world and start making your dreams, a reality.

- This powerful ICO script allows you to:

* Have No Limit to the Coin Value that You Offer

* Have Full Control to Change the Price per Coin on Your Own

* Set Up the Maximum and Minimum Coin Investment Someone Can Make

* Offer Coins as a Bonus on a Periodic Basis Whenever Someone Invest in Coins

* Set Up Unlimited Levels Deep Referral Bonuses, and Much More!

* It also allows your users/members to:

* Refer Someone, Purchase the Coin and Get Cash & Coins in Return

- For technical individuals, with ICO Script, you also have the flexibility to:

* Choose from Regular/SMTP Emailing System.

* Select from two Captcha Types: Regular Captcha or Google Recaptcha.

Now, you must have realized that this is what you’ve been looking for all along.

If that’s the case, then you’ll just love how affordable this script is and how it can be the best investment of your life when it comes to generating huge profits from crypto coins.

The best part is: this is a platform that everybody wants to join because it’s easy to handle, requires no software to download (web-based) and allows you to have unlimited control and freedom on your own cryptocurrency that you’re offering. So, why wait?

Order this ICO Script now, and start receiving funds that you wanted to have, today!

ACT NOW. This is the moment to make a living through network marketing.

Initial Coin Offering ( ICO ) Script Demo:
Email me for demo

- Script Features:

Easy management.

Comes with easy-to-follow instructions for the Admin control panel, so you can setup your program without a hitch.

Have No Limit to the Coin Value that You Offer
Have Full Control to Change the Price per Coin on Your Own

Set Up the Maximum and Minimum Coin Investment Someone Can Make

Offer Coins as a Bonus on a Periodic Basis
Whenever Someone Invest in Coins

Set Up Unlimited Levels Deep Referral Bonuses, and Much More!

Define the Crypto Currency that you wants to accept payments like Bitcoin

Tweak the Minimum Payout and Deposit Fee to Cover Transaction Charges.

Supports 2 different wallets:
Cash Wallet ( for withdrawable balance ) and Coins Wallet ( for coins balance ).

E-mail all members.

View/Edit/Delete members.

Accepting Crypto Currency via CoinPayments and you can also add 5 more merchant gateways of your choice.

Deposit auto-approval via CoinPayments IPN.

Masspay System to pay all the Members Earnings at once.

Edit Your Pages by placing the HTML code into the system for the FAQ, Home, Logout and Member's Area Home pages.

Customise the welcome, account activation and other system emails.

Add/Delete email ads and banners for members to promote your service.

Set the Scripts Affiliate ID to earn commissions from script sales from your ID.

And more....

Email me to order this script..
Alanroy0077@gmail.com
Re: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency by ictwebssolution: 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
Get all the Bitcoin Cryptocurrency PHP script you need today, including Bitcoin P2P exchange Buy and Sell, Bitcoin cloud mining/investment script, Bitcoin MLM, Bitcoin HYIP script and others..

P2P, Ponzi, MLM, HYIP script

School management script, Hospital Mangement , e-commerce, and many more..

Bitcoin cryptocurrency php scripts for sale..

* Bitcoin HYIP Manager Script & Templates
* Bitcoin Cloud Mining Script.

(Create Bitcoin HYIP invest.ment and cloud mining site in minutes with this)

* BitcoinMarket P2P Exchange Buy and Sell Script

(Create site where customers can buy or sell bitcoins online with this)

* CryptoMarket PHP Script P2P Buy & Sell

(With this you can create own CryptoCurrency Marketplace, where customers can buy or sell Bitcoin,Litecoin and Dogecoin online.)

* Bitcoin HYIP/MLM/Matrix Invest.ment Script

* Bitcoin Wallet with Buy and Sell Script

* Bitcoin/E-currency Exchanger script

* Multi-Peer2Peer / Ponzi Script

* Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script

And all other Bitcoin & Online Biz Related scripts

I have many more PHP script for sale..

Contact me
Call/WhatsApp : 07052547605
Email : Ictwebsitesolutions@gmail.com

Hello Everyone, Contact Me Now to Buy Any Kind of PHP Scripts At Cheaper Rates

Also, Contact me for demo..

We also develop any type of websites (CMS, PHP, HTML) and provide the following services - Web design & development,social media marketing, SEO and so on
Contact me now

Contact Details :
Phone : 07052547605
Email : ictwebsitesolutions@gmail.com
Re: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency by Julius2214(m): 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
How much are you selling
Re: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency by Alanroy: 9:55am On Jan 19, 2018
Contact me now
Re: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency by Alanroy: 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
Email me for ICO script

Alanroy0077@gmail.com
Re: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency by Alanroy: 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
Email me now for ICO script

Alanroy0077@gmail.com
Re: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency by Alanroy: 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
Email me now for your ICO script

Alanroy0077@gmail.com
Re: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency by Alanroy: 11:01am On Jan 28, 2018
Thank you for contacting us for business
We are glad to do business with you..

Want our services? Contact us

Email: alanroy0077@gmail.com
Re: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency by Alanroy: 11:37am On Jan 29, 2018
Email me now for your ICO script

Alanroy0077@gmail.com
Re: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency by Alanroy: 11:01am On Jan 30, 2018
Contact me now

Email : alanroy0077@gmail.com
Re: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency by Alanroy: 11:29am On Feb 01, 2018
I'm available
Email me
Alanroy0077@gmail.com
Re: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency by Alanroy: 11:50am On Feb 03, 2018
Contact me now

Email : alanroy0077@gmail.com
Re: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency by Alanroy: 9:23am On Feb 04, 2018
Conatct me now for your ICO script

Alanroy0077@gmail.com
Re: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency by Alanroy: 10:04am On Feb 05, 2018
I'm available
Email me
Alanroy0077@gmail.com
Re: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency by Alanroy: 9:36am On Feb 06, 2018

Alanroy0077@gmail.com
Re: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency by Alanroy: 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
Opportunities don't happen. You create them.
Re: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency by Alanroy: 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
"Most successful men have not achieved their distinction by having some new talent or opportunity presented to them. They have developed the opportunity that was at hand."
Re: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency by Alanroy: 9:34am On Feb 11, 2018
Contact me now for your ICO script

Alanroy0077@gmail.com
Re: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency by Alanroy: 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
I'm available
Email me
Alanroy0077@gmail.com
Re: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency by Alanroy: 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2018

Alanroy0077@gmail.com
Re: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency by Alanroy: 8:03am On Feb 16, 2018
I'm available

Email me for your ico script.
Alanroy0077@gmail.com
Re: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency by Alanroy: 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
Opportunities don't happen. You create them.
Re: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency by Alanroy: 1:56am On Feb 22, 2018
Want our ICO scripts ? Contact Us

CONTACT DETAILS
alanroy0077@gmail.com
Re: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency by Alanroy: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2018
Want our ICO script?

CONTACT DETAILS
alanroy0077@gmail.com
Re: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency by Alanroy: 1:41am On Mar 01, 2018
I'm available

Email me for your ico script.
Alanroy0077@gmail.com
Re: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency by Alanroy: 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
investment opportunities
Raise your funds for your business with ICO.

Purchase ICO Script,
contact email: alanroy0077@gmail.com
alanroy0077@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Java Programming: Magic Square / Sorting Out A Simple Text Dictionary With PHP / Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.