Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,401 members, 7,781,157 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:02 AM

Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan (35074 Views)

Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase / Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) / Nigerian Man Travelling To Saudi Arabia On Bicycle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Automotive1(m): 2:38am On Dec 23, 2017
[img]https:///a/img922/315/D5yzxt.jpg[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BdGWPrfy20

Japan is one of the world’s most civilized societies, a country where no one and nothing is above the law, no exceptions. Even the most minor of driving offenses like the one that got the driver of this orange Lamborghini into trouble aren’t left to slide.

It all started when the driver of an orange Lamborghini Huracan ran a red light and was seen by a patrol Officer , who was patrolling the area on a bicycle. 

Without thinking twice, the officer proceeds to chase the traffic code violator, and miraculously catches up with the 610-horsepower supercar shortly after, pulling it over. 

The driver submits, and in another unexpected turn of events, the patrol officer kneels down so that he can talk to the driver at eye level.

[img]https:///a/img923/8002/2Hptnp.png[/img]

From this position, the patrol cop proceeds to write a ticket, after which the two went their separate ways, and everyone lives happily ever after.

If you thought that it’s strange for the Huracan driver not to resist getting a ticket, don’t forget that politeness is an integral part of Japanese culture, and it’s utmost important to be humble when caught in the wrong.

Do you think the Nigerian police and traffic officers can show these kind of politeness and respect to the citizenry?

Source https://autojosh.com/watch-japanese-police-officer-bicycle-chase-pull-lamborghini-huracan/

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Poddy(m): 3:09am On Dec 23, 2017
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by viyon02: 3:48am On Dec 23, 2017
This is a country where humans live

190 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by whitebeard(m): 4:16am On Dec 23, 2017
Pls don't compare Nigeria with Japan/Korea/China. These countries invested heavily in morals and they have been doing this even before the brits thought of coming to Africa.

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:20am On Dec 23, 2017
Fools will say we are just 60 years old but legends know that countries who had independence the same time with us are now first world and second world developed countries. With heavy heart and tears in my eyes i borrow the words of our ipods brothers, Nigeria is a zoo.

*Some persons attacked me and said I should list such countries:
1.Estonia: independence in 1991 free internet, free transport for citizens and residents, second world
2.South korea: 1958 or so, among top ten economies in the world
3. South Africa: 1994, built nuclear weapons, has atleast 6 world class developed states 9ja has one (I know what you are thinking it's not lagos, lagos is a slum except for V.I and Lekki)
4.Seychelles: 1976, 16 years after 9ja gained
independence but they are Africa's best in education, tourism, economy, gender equality, human development, employment and poverty alleviation.
5. NIGERIA: 1960 perfected corruption. Everybody wants to cheat everybody e.g you have to price everything everytime you go to the market.
Poland, czech, algeria etc etc
Around middle of this year Netherland closed around 30 prisons because they don't have enough criminals, we are complaining of over crowding in our prisons and building more.

Andorra, Costa Rica, Dominica, Grenada, haiti, Iceland (since 1869),Monaco, Mauritius all have no military but are more peaceful than 9ja, our military that cannot defeat goat herders in zambiza but will be quick to brutalise those they swore to lay down their lives for.

Switzerland has a foreign reserve of about 800 billion us dollars from agriculture and wrist watches we have oil, coal, timber, iron ore, bitumen, brass, bronze, diamonds, zinc, Agriculture etc yet no reserve the little one billion we had has been withdrawn to use battle the goat herders.

176 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Shedrack777: 4:47am On Dec 23, 2017
nigerian police go chase lambo with bicycle? e no fit happen

10 Likes

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by THUNDAR(m): 4:48am On Dec 23, 2017
Police for Nigeria bend to talk to you Talk more of kneeling Ah brother just come out and lie down! Your village pipo are here!

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by delishpot: 5:16am On Dec 23, 2017
He did not chase and miraculously catch up with him. No miracle was involved in that scenario. The driver sighted the police man chasing after him and stopped knowing that the wrath of the law will catch up with him anyways should he do something silly. What we just witnessed is the advantage of a working system, Only a drunk driver will consider trying to escape if not it is better for your own good to just park and put in your best behaviour and hope to get a slap in the wrist which is much better than creating a scene and a longer offence sheet by trying to run away. Dem go deff find you come house

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 23, 2017
If na my country, the police will be shouting... Open your door! Open! They will enter the car and negotiation will start.

128 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Agbafs2005(m): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2017
What can I do to live dis fueless country....? Lolz

6 Likes

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 23, 2017
That is if the Nigerian police even have tickets to give.
Do we even have enough properly working traffic lights?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by ANNOY(m): 10:03am On Dec 23, 2017
This is really funny
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by KingLennon(m): 10:03am On Dec 23, 2017
In Nigeria our police will harass you just to extort a good amount of money from you. The Nigerian police force needs proper sensitization and reformation...

2 Likes

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by wildchild02: 10:04am On Dec 23, 2017
Cool
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by obaataaokpaewu: 10:04am On Dec 23, 2017
look at your narration as if you were there. Which one Is and the officer "miraculously " catches up with him?
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by ifyan(m): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2017
Hmm

Not surprised, Japanese are the most respected and it indigene follow etiquette pass any anyone in world.

Respect giving to Royals can't be compare to any in the world

13 Likes

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Fools will say we are just 60 years old but legends know that countries who had independence the same time with us are now first world and second world developed countries. With heavy heart and tears in my eyes i borrow the words of our ipods brothers, Nigeria is a zoo.
countries like..?

Oya, state naming them..

Lukatiu.. just wan talk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by albacete(m): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2017
Make I hear say e happen for obodo naija
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by jericco1(m): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2017
610 horse power. Hian!
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by ImpressionsNG: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2017
Japan of life. It's the closest thing to heaven on earth. Too bad their immigration policy is extremely tight. They don't want too many immigrants to come and pollute their impeccable society.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by bumi10(m): 10:07am On Dec 23, 2017
lol
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by veekid(m): 10:07am On Dec 23, 2017
THUNDAR:
Police for Nigeria bend to talk to you Talk more of kneeling Ah brother just come out and lie down! Your village pipo are here!
grin grin angry grin grin Bro!!! You're wicked
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 23, 2017
ok.
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by MufasaRebirth: 10:09am On Dec 23, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
I concur
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by EvilMetahuman: 10:10am On Dec 23, 2017
ogboju olopa to n fi keke le lamboghini

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 23, 2017
Singapore, UAE

SLIDEwaxie:
countries like..?

Oya, state naming them..

Lukatiu.. just wan talk

6 Likes

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Firstcitizen: 10:16am On Dec 23, 2017

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GUO Bus Plunges Into Owode River In Lagos, 2 Dead (Photos) / COVID-19: No Entry For Nigerians, Americans Into Europe / Passenger Falls Out Of Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.