Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Awesome Free E- Books Available - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Awesome Free E- Books Available (6569 Views)

All Christian Books Available For Free - Name It, Get It / Kenneth Hagin Free E-books Library / Wonderful And Awesome Names Of God You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by estheragha: 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2018

Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by estheragha: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
God, when He created the heavens and the earth in the beginning, also created the eternal worlds, Heaven and hell. He created mankind in His own image, but, since the first man, Adam, sinned before God, all people have to die once. “And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment” (Hebrews 9:27). The death of our flesh is the passageway to eternal life. Those who are without sin shall enter the eternal world of Heaven and everlastingly enjoy being the children of God, while sinners will be thrown into “the lake of fire and brimstone” (Revelation 20:10) and be tormented day and night for all eternity.

Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by estheragha: 6:12am On Oct 25, 2018
Therefore, all of humankind must be born again. We have to be born again through our faiths, be redeemed from all our sins and become RIGHTEOUS. For only then can we enter the eternal Kingdom of Heaven. The Bible says, “Unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God” (John 3:5). “To be born again of water and the Spirit” is the only way we can enter the eternal Kingdom of God.

Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by estheragha: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2018
What, then, is this ‘water’ and ‘the Spirit’ that allows us to be born again? The ‘water’ in the Bible refers to ‘the baptism of Jesus.’

Why was Jesus, who is God, baptized by John the Baptist?Was it to show His humility? Was it to proclaim Himself the Messiah? No, it wasn’t. When Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist by means of ‘the laying on of hands’ (Leviticus 16:21), it was ‘one Man’s righteous act’ (Romans 5:18), which took away all the sins of humankind.
Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by estheragha: 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
In the Old Testament, God gave Israel the merciful law of redemption. This was so that on the Day of Atonement, all the sins of Israel for that year could be expiated through the High Priest, Aaron, by laying his hands on the head of the ‘scapegoat’ and passing all the sins onto that scapegoat.

These were the words of revelation, which foretold the sacrifice of eternal atonement. It revealed the truth that all the sins of humanity would be passed onto Jesus all at once, who came in the flesh of a man, according to the will of the Father. And He was baptized by John the Baptist who was the descendant of Aaron and the representative of all humankind.

When Jesus was baptized, He said to John, “Permit it to be so now, for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness” (Matthew 3:15). Here, ‘for thus’ means ‘by the laying on of hands,’ in order to pass all the sins of the world onto Jesus, so that all righteousness might be fulfilled for all of us. The word ‘righteousness’ is ‘dikaiosune’ in Greek, and its meaning is “the fairest state” or “to be just in character or deeds with the implication of being righteous or fitting.”

1 Like

Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by estheragha: 5:16am On Oct 29, 2018
Jesus had fulfilled all righteousness for all people through His baptism in a just and fitting manner. Because Jesus took on all the sins of people through His baptism, the next day, John the Baptist testified, “BEHOLD! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!” (John 1:29) With all the sins of humankind on His shoulders, Jesus walked toward the Cross. He vicariously took the judgment for all the sins He had taken on Himself through His BAPTISM. He DIED on the Cross, saying, “It is finished” (John 19:30). He took all our sins onto Himself and received the complete judgment for them in our place.
Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by estheragha: 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
The Water, Which Means the Baptism of Jesus, Is the Antitype of Salvation

Therefore, without having ‘the faith in the baptism of Jesus,’ we cannot be saved. That is why the Apostle Peter declared the water, which means the baptism of Jesus, to be “an antitype which now saves us” (1 Peter 3:21). Today, most people who believe in Jesus do not believe in the baptism of Jesus, the ‘water,’ but only believe in His death on the Cross. But will this kind of faith save sinners? Can we be redeemed from all our sins by believing only in the blood of Jesus? Can it give us salvation? No. We cannot be redeemed before God just by believing in Jesus’ death on the Cross. When the people of Israel offered the sacrifice of atonement at the time of the Old Testament, it would not have been correct to kill the sacrificial animal without first laying hands on the head of the animal and passing their sins onto it. Thus, it would be wrong and lawless to believe only in the Cross of Jesus without believing in His baptism.

Therefore, the Apostle Peter said, “There is an antitype which now saves us, namely baptism, through the resurrection of Jesus Christ” (1 Peter 3:21).

Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by estheragha: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
Just as the people who didn’t believe in the great ‘water’ (the flood) during the time of Noah were destroyed, those who do not believe in the ‘water,’ the ‘baptism of Jesus’ now will surely be ruined. The complete faith that leads us to true salvation is the faith in Jesus Christ, “who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ” (1 John 5:6). We ought to believe in both the baptism and the Cross of Jesus Christ. The Apostle John said that the correct faith is to believe in “the witness of the Spirit, the water, and the blood” (1 John 5:8 ).

What constitutes true faith is to believe like this. “Jesus is God Himself and He came in the flesh of a man by the Spirit through the body of the Virgin Mary, and He took away all the sins of the world by being baptized at the Jordan by John the Baptist, the representative of all humankind. And Jesus went to the Cross bearing all the sins of the world, and received the vicarious judgment for all of us.” Therefore, the gospel cannot be complete without ‘the baptism of Jesus,’ the ‘water,’ and no matter how well we believe in Jesus, we can never reach eternal salvation without believing in it.

Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by estheragha: 7:01am On Nov 03, 2018
THE HISTORICAL BACKGROUND BY WHICH THE TRUE GOSPEL WAS LOST TO THE CHURCH

Why is it that nowadays, the true ‘gospel of the water and the Spirit’ has become so rare and the false gospels have instead spread widely throughout the world?

After Jesus was resurrected and ascended to Heaven, the Apostles preached this ‘gospel of the water and the blood.’ If we read the New Testament carefully, we can see that not only did the writers of the Bible, including Paul, Peter and John, but all the Apostles and the workers of the Early Church, had clearly preached ‘the gospel of the water and the Spirit.’

Meanwhile, the devil had been contriving to alter the gospel incrementally and to take away the power of life from the Church. Thus, from the time of the Edict of Milan of 313 A.D., the Christian Church was caught up in a carefully laid trap of the devil.

The political powers of the Roman Empire, in exchange for recognizing Christianity as the state religion, were able to attain political stability. By specifying that “Baptize anyone who entered the church,” the Roman Empire maintained its unity over the diversity of its many colonies.
Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by estheragha: 8:58am On Nov 05, 2018
It was the result of these circumstances that caused the recitation of the Apostles’ Creed to be substituted as the basis of religious training. Because of that, ‘the gospel in strict accordance with the Bible,’ in other words, ‘the gospel of the water and the Spirit’—which gives us “the Power, the Holy Spirit and much assurance” (1 Thessalonians 1:5)—came to be substituted by the false gospel. JUST AS SATAN HAD PLANNED, the FALSE GOSPEL, ALLOWING NO ONE TO BE BORN AGAIN, CAME TO PROSPER THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.

For over a thousand years after the Milan Edict, the Dark Ages of Christianity stifled the whole European world. Although a series of new reformation movements had arisen in many countries, urging people back to ‘the Word, Grace and Faith,’ none of them had found the true gospel, ‘the gospel of the water and the blood.’

This true gospel has been kept alive in the hands of a few who followed the words since the age of the Apostles. Just like a stream that has disappeared into the ground, which springs up again in the lower plains, it surfaced again in the Last Days to be proclaimed throughout the world.
Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by estheragha: 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
This Is the First Book in This Age to Preach the Gospel of the Baptism of Jesus As It Is Written in the Bible

This is the first book in this age to preach the gospel of the baptism and the blood of Jesus as it is written in the Scriptures. The true gospel clearly tells us that He took away all our sins through His BAPTISM and took over judgment for all our sins on the CROSS. I am sure that there is no other book that preaches ‘the gospel of the water and the blood’ more clearly and faithfully than this one. In today’s world, where the Internet is a valuable tool for the research and discovery of knowledge, I have tried to find some coworkers who know the secret of the baptism of Jesus, and are preaching the true gospel, as it is written in the Bible, who know and preach the secret of the baptism of Jesus by faith. But I have failed so far. Therefore, I (Author) have decided to publish this book in English.

NB: You can order for this book below by sending your details, NAME, NUMBER AND ADDRESS, to 08135683431. Or you can download the PDF into your phone.

Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by estheragha: 9:22am On Nov 10, 2018
When the flood covers the whole world, the water may flow all over the world, but none will be safe to drink. In the same way, there are many so-called ‘servants of God’ who preach a pseudo-gospel, but there is none who can give us the true life.

The Samaritan woman who drank from the well of Jacob everyday couldn’t quench her spiritual thirst, but when she drank the water of life from Jesus, she earned salvation and thus, quenched her thirst immediately and forever. The water of life in Jesus is flowing in every nook and cranny of this book (above). Whoever drinks from it will be saved from sin forever. The person will never be bound by sin again, but rather, the living water will flow from him/her and quench the thirst of other souls around him/her.
Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by wesco73: 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
I have sent you a text hope to get all the books.thanks afolabi oluwole.
Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by estheragha: 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
wesco73:
I have sent you a text hope to get all the books.thanks afolabi oluwole.

Ok. Currently, the books are unavailable, but we are expecting it in few weeks. As you have already sent your details, once it's available, it will be posted to your location, and when it arrives, the post office workers will give you a call.
God bless you.

But until the books arrives, you can download the ones you want by visiting www.bjnewlife.org and clicking on FREE E- BOOKS at the top of the site.
Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by estheragha: 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
LET US BECOME THE WORKERS OF GOD, THE REPAIRERS OF THE BREACH.

We are living in an age close to the end of the world. This is the time when the sins of humankind have reached its full measure, and the righteous judgment of God is immanent.

Some scientists succeeded to genetically reproduce a sheep, ‘Dolly,’ and people are almost ready to accept genetically reproduced human beings. Today, we are building another tower of Babel. The last time when humankind attempted such things, God scattered them all over the earth by confusing their languages.

Now is the time when the Great Tribulations, the righteous wraths of God, will soon be poured all over those lost souls who have not yet been born again. Therefore, I request you to pursue this book (picture above) carefully. I pray that you may ‘be born again of water and the Spirit.’ This book preaches the gospel precisely as it is written in the Bible. I am sure anyone who peruses this book will not fail to be precisely born again.

Jesus our Lord says, “If you abide in My word, you are my disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free” (John 8:31-32). May you get to know the words of truth through this book and be freed from sin and death! May you be redeemed and earn everlasting life in Him! Let us do the work of the Father together to save the lost souls by preaching ‘the gospel of the water and the blood.’ I sincerely hope that the true gospel will shine all over the world again. I am sure the true gospel will make you repair the breaches of today’s Christian faith with the words of truth.

As it is written, “Those from among you shall build the old waste places; you shall raise up the foundations of many generations; and you shall be called the REPAIRERS OF THE BREACH, the Restorer of Streets to Dwell In” (Isaiah 58:12).
Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by estheragha: 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
Many of you are surely not familiar with the gospel of being born again of the water and the Spirit. So, I have attempted to lay great emphasis on the gospel of the baptism of Jesus and His Cross in every sermon.

IF THERE HAD BEEN NO BAPTISM OF JESUS, HIS DEATH ON THE CROSS WOULD HAVE BEEN MEANINGLESS TO ALL OF US. These are the reasons why I have stressed His baptism repeatedly. My purpose is to make it clear to you. Until you are all blessed with the gospel of the water (the baptism of Jesus) and the Spirit, I would like to repeat it for you. I eagerly expect that all of you come to believe in the gospel of His baptism and the blood in order to be saved from sin.

I am sure this book (picture above) will lead you to be born again of water and the Spirit.
Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by estheragha: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2018
WE MUST IST KNOW ABOUT OUR SINS TO BE REDEEMED

Mark 7:8-9 > “‘For laying aside the commandment of God, you hold the tradition of men—the washing of pitchers and cups, and many other such things you do.’ And He said to them, ‘All too well you reject the commandment of God, that you may keep your tradition.’”

< Mark 7:20-23 > “And He said, ‘What comes out of a man, that defiles a man. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, licentiousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within and defile a man.’”

First, I would like to define what sin is. There are sins defined by God and there are sins defined by man. The word sin, ‘hamartia’ in ancient Greek, means to ‘miss the mark.’ In other words, it is to do something wrong. It is a sin to disobey God’s orders. Let’s initially observe the human viewpoint of sin.
Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by estheragha: 11:14am On Nov 15, 2018
We recognize sin according through our consciences. However, the human standard of it varies according to one’s social background, mental state, given circumstances and conscience. Thus, the definition of sin varies among different individuals. The same action may or may not be considered sinful depending on each person’s own standards. That is why God has given us 613 articles of the Law to be used as the absolute standard of sin.

We should never set the standards of sin upon our own consciences based on social norms. The sins of our consciences are not in accord with what God has defined as sin. Therefore, we should not listen to our consciences, but rather base the standards of sin on God’s commandments.
Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by estheragha: 9:40am On Nov 16, 2018
Each of us has our own idea of what sin is. Some consider it to be their shortcomings while others deem it to be based on distorted behavior. For example, in Korea, people cover their parents’ graves with grass and take it upon themselves to care for them until they die. But in one of the primitive tribes in Papua New Guinea, they honor their dead parents by feasting on the body with family members. (I’m not sure if they cook the carcass before eating it.) I believe they want to prevent the body from being eaten by worms. These customs illustrate that the human concept of sin widely varies.

A virtuous deed in one society may be considered barbaric in another society. However, the Bible tells us that it is a sin to disobey God’s orders. “‘For laying aside the commandment of God, you hold the tradition of men—the washing of pitchers and cups, and many other such things you do.’ And He said to them, ‘All too well you reject the commandment of God, that you may keep your tradition’” (Mark 7:8-9). Our physical appearances are of no importance to God because He looks into the core of our hearts.

1 Like

Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by estheragha: 9:36am On Nov 18, 2018
One’s Own Criterion Is a Sin before God

What’s the most serious sin? It’s to disregard the Word of God.

To fail to live by His will is a sin before God. It is the same as not believing in His Word. God said that it was a sin to live as the Pharisees, who rejected God’s commandments and put more importance on their own traditional teachings.

Jesus considered the Pharisees to be hypocrites. “Which God do you believe in? Do you really revere and exalt Me? You boast about My name, but do you really honor Me?” People only look at outer appearances and disregard His Word. The most serious sin is to disregard His Word. Are you aware of this? The lawless deeds that originated from our weaknesses are mere iniquities. The mistakes we make and the wrongs we commit due to our imperfections are not fundamental sins, but faults. God distinguishes sins from iniquities. Those who disregard His Word are sinners, even if they have no faults. They are great sinners before God. That is why Jesus scolded the Pharisees.

In the Pentateuch, from Genesis to Deuteronomy, there are commandments that tell us what to do and what not to do. They are the Word of God, His commandments. We may not be able to keep them 100%, but we should recognize them as His commandments. He has given them to us from the beginning and we must accept them as God’s Word.
Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by estheragha: 10:30am On Nov 19, 2018
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. ” Then He said, “Let there be light, and there was light.” He created everything. Afterwards, He established the Law. “And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and He is the Word” (John 1:1, 14). How, then, does God show Himself to us? He shows Himself through His commandments because God is the Word and the Spirit.

Therefore, what do we call the Bible? We call it the word of God. It is said here, “For laying aside the commandment of God, you hold the tradition of men.” There are 613 articles in His Law. Do this but don’t do that, honor your parents...etc. In Leviticus, it states how men and women should act and what to do when a domestic animal falls into a ditch.... There are 613 such articles in His Law. Since they are not the words of humans, we should think about them again and again. Though we are unable to keep all of His Law, we should at least acknowledge them and obey God. Is there a single passage in God’s Word that is not right?

The Pharisees laid aside the commandments of God and held the traditions of men over His commandments. The words of their elders carried more weight than the words of God. When Jesus was on earth, this was what He witnessed, and what pained Him the most was that people ignored God’s Word. God has given the 613 articles of the Law to make us realize our sins and to show that He is the Truth, our holy God. Since we are all sinners before Him, we should live by faith and believe in Jesus, who was sent to us from God because of His love for us.

People who lay aside His Word and do not believe in it are sinners. Those who are unable to keep His Word are also sinners, but laying aside His Word is a more serious sin. Those who commit such a severe sin will end up in hell. Not believing in His Word is the gravest sin before Him.

1 Like

Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by estheragha: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2018
THE REASON WHY GOD GAVE US THE LAW

Why did God give us the Law? To make us realize our sins and the punishment for them What was the reason that God gave us the Law? It was to make us realize our sins and return to Him. He gave us the 613 articles of the Law so that we could recognize our sins and be redeemed through Jesus Christ. That’s why God gave us the Law.

Romans 3:20 states, “By the law is the knowledge of sin.” Therefore, we know that God’s reason for giving us the Law was not to force us to live by it. Then, what is the knowledge we gain from the Law? It is that we are too weak to completely obey the Law in its entirety and that we are grave sinners before Him.

What do we realize from the 613 articles of His Law? We realize our shortcomings and inability to live by His Law. We recognize that we, the creations of God, are impotent beings, as well as grave sinners before Him. We should all end up in hell according to His Law.
Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by estheragha: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
When we realize our sins and the inability to live by His Law, then what do we do? Do we try to become complete beings on our own ? No. We must admit that we are sinners, believe in Jesus, be redeemed through His salvation of the water and the Spirit and thank Him.

THE REASON HE GAVE US THE LAW WAS TO MAKE US ACKNOWLEDGE OUR SINS AND KNOW THE PUNISHMENTS FOR THOSE SINS. Hence, we would recognize the impossibility of being saved from hell without Jesus. If we believe in Jesus as our Savior, we will be redeemed. He gave us the Law to lead us to the Savior Jesus. God created the Law to make us realize how completely sinful we are and to save our souls from such sin. He gave us the Law and sent His only begotten Son, Jesus, to save us by taking all our sins through His baptism. Believing in Him can save us.

We are hopeless sinners who must believe in Jesus to be freed from sin, become s His children and return all the glory to God. We should understand, think and judge through His Word because everything originates from Him. We must also comprehend the truth of redemption through His Word. This is the right and true faith.
Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by estheragha: 10:17am On Nov 22, 2018
WHAT ’S IN THE HEART OF A HUMAN BEING ?

What should we do before God? We should admit our sins and ask God to save us. Faith should start with God’s Word and we should believe in Him through His Word. If not, we will fall into error. That would be the wrong and untrue faith.

When the Pharisees and the scribes saw Jesus’ disciples eating bread with dirty hands, they couldn’t have reproved them if they had looked at it from the viewpoint of God’s Word. The Word tells us that whatever enters a person from the outside cannot defile him/her because it goes through the stomach and exits the body, not affecting heart.

As it is said in Mark 7:20-23, “And He said, ‘What comes out of a man, that defiles a man. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, licentiousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within and defile a man.’” Jesus said that people are sinners because they are born with sin. Do you understand what this means?

We are born as sinners because we are all Adam’s descendants. But we cannot see the truth because we neither accept nor believe in all of His Words.
Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by estheragha: 9:09am On Nov 26, 2018
Then, what is inside a human heart? The above passage states, “For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, licentiousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness.” All kinds of evils come out of people’s hearts and defile them.

It is recorded in Psalms, “When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon and the stars, which You have ordained, What is man that You are mindful of him, and the son of man that You visit him?” (Psalms 8:3-4) Why does God Himself visit us? He visits us because He loves us, created us and took pity on us sinners. He blotted out all our sins and made us His people. “O Lord, our Lord, How excellent is Your name in all the earth, Heavens!” King David sang this psalm in the Old Testament when he realized that God would become the Savior of sinners.

In the New Testament, the Apostle Paul repeated the same psalm. It is such an amazing thing that we, God’s creations, can become the children of the Creator. It is done only through His compassion for us. This is the love of God. We should recognize that trying to completely live by the Law of God is an audacious challenge to Him. It is also an ARROGANT orientation that comes out of our ignorance. IT IS NOT RIGHT to LIVE OUTSIDE HIS LOVE WHILE STRUGGLING to KEEP THE LAW FOR ONESELF AND PRAY DESPERATELY FOR SUCH a LIFE.

It is God’s will that we should realize ourselves as sinners under the Law and believe in the redemption of the water and the blood of Jesus.

Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by estheragha: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2018
His Word is written in Mark 7:20-23, “What comes out of a man, that defiles a man. For from within out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, licentiousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within and defile a man.”

JESUS SAID THAT WHAT COMES OUT OF A HUMAN BEING, THE SINS WITHIN, DEFILES HIM/HER. Even the unclean food that God gives cannot defile us. All creations are clean, but only the things that come out of human beings, that is, the sins, defile us. We are all born descendants of Adam. So, with what are we born? We are born with twelve kinds of sins. Is this not right? Then, can we live without committing sins? We will continue to sin for we are born with sin. CAN WE STOP SINNING JUST BECAUSE WE KNOW THE LAW? Can we live by the commandments? No. The more we try to live by the Law, the harder it becomes.

We should realize our limitations and give up our past orientations. Then, with humble minds, we can accept the baptism and blood of Jesus, which save us. All 613 articles of the Law are good and just. But people are sinners from the time they are conceived in their mothers’ wombs. When we realize that the Law of God is right, but that we are born as sinners who can never become righteous by ourselves, we come to realize that we need the merciful compassion of God and the redemption of Jesus in the gospel of the water, the blood and the Spirit.

When we REALISE OUR LIMITATIONS —that we cannot become righteous by ourselves and we will go to hell for our sins—we cannot but rely on the redemption of Jesus.
Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by estheragha: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
DEAR FRIENDS,

Due to book shortages, the NLM workers has been unable to distribute any book for few weeks, but the books are currently available. So if you desire to have a copy of the FREE gospel books sent to you, then simply send your details; NAME, NUMBER AND ADDRESS TO 08135683431. The books are usually sent through post office or transport services and when it arrives to your location, the workers will call you to come and collect it. YOU ARE NOT TO PAY A DIME TO ANYONE AT ALL. Both the books and delivery are done absolutely FREE of charge.

MAY GOD BLESS US ALL.

Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by estheragha: 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
We can be delivered. We should know that we are unable to be right or good before God by ourselves. Therefore, we should admit before God that we are sinners who are destined to hell and we can pray for His compassion, “God, please save me from my sins and take pity on me.” Then, God will surely meet us in His Word. In this way, we can be delivered.

Let’s see the prayer of David. “That You may be found just when You speak, And blameless when You judge” (Psalms 51:4). David knew that he was a mass of sin that was evil enough to be thrown into hell, but he admitted before God, “Lord, if You call me a sinner, I am a sinner. If You call me righteous, I am righteous. If You save me, I will be saved; and if You send me to hell, I will end up in hell.” This is the correct faith and the way to be saved. This is how we should be if we hope to believe in the redemption of Jesus.
Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by estheragha: 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
WE SHOULD KNOW EXACTLY WHAT OUR SINS ARE

Since we are all descendants of Adam, we all have lusts in our hearts. However, what does God tell us? He tells us not to commit adultery even though we have adultery in our hearts. We have murder in our hearts, but what does God tell us? He tells us not to kill. We all defy our parents in our hearts, but He tells us to honor them. We should realize that His Word is right and good, but we all have sin in our hearts. Is this correct or not? It is absolutely correct. Therefore, what must we do before God? We have to admit that we all are masses of sin and hopeless sinners.

It is not right to think that we were righteous yesterday because we did not sin yesterday, but are sinners today because we have committed sins today. We are born as sinners. Whatever we do, we will still be sinners. This is why we should be redeemed through faith in the baptism of Jesus. We are not sinners because of our deeds: such as committing adultery, murder, theft, adultery...but we are sinners because we were born as sinners. We were born with twelve kinds of sins and since we are born as sinners in the eyes of God, we can never become good by our own efforts. We can only pretend to be good.
Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by estheragha: 10:48am On Dec 15, 2018
WE ARE BORN WITH SINFUL MINDS, so how can we be righteous even if we don’t actually commit these sins? We can never be righteous before God by ourselves. If we claim to be righteous on our own, it is HYPOCRISY. Jesus called the Pharisees and the scribes ‘the hypocritical Pharisees and scribes.’ Humans are born as sinners and they sin before God throughout all their lives.

Anyone claiming that he/she has neither fought nor hit anyone or stolen even a needle from anyone in all his/her life is lying because humans are born as sinners. That person is a liar, a sinner and a hypocrite. This is how God sees him/her. Every one is a sinner from his/her birth. Even if you don’t commit a single sinful act, you are destined for hell. Even if you have kept most of the Law and commandments, you are still a sinner destined to go to hell.

Then, what should we do with such destinies? We must ask for God’s compassion and depend on Him to be saved from our sins. If He doesn’t save us, then we will go to hell. That is our destiny. Only those who accept God’s Word admit that they were indeed sinners. They also know that they become righteous ONLY by faith. So, they know that ignoring and laying aside His Word without recognizing it is the most serious sin. Those who accept His Word are righteous, even though they were previously sinners. They were born again of His Word in His grace and are the most blessed.

Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by estheragha: 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
THOSE WHO TRY TO BE REDEEMED THROUGH THEIR WORKS ARE STILL SINNERS

Who are still sinners even after their believing in Jesus? Those who try to be redeemed through their works. Let’s read Galatians 3:10 and 11. “For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written: ‘Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them.’ But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for ‘The Just shall live by faith.’” It is said, “…everyone who does not continue in all things that are written in the book of the law is cursed.” Those who think they believe in Jesus, yet try to be justified by their works are cursed.

Where are those who try to be justified by their works? They are under the curse of God. Why did God give us the Law? He gave us the Law so that we may realize our sins (Romans 3:20). He also wanted us to know that we are complete sinners who are destined for hell. Believe in the baptism of Jesus, the Son of God, and be born again of water and the Spirit. Then, you will be saved from your sins, become righteous, have eternal life and go to heaven. Have faith in your hearts.
Re: Awesome Free E- Books Available by estheragha: 8:33am On Dec 19, 2018
The Most Arrogant Sin in the World

What’s the most ARROGANT SIN in the world? TO TRY TO LIVE BY THE LAW .

We are blessed by having faith in His blessing. God saves those who have faith in His Word. But today, among believers, there are many Christians who try to live by His Law. It is commendable that they try to live by the Law, but how is it possible? We must realize how foolish it is to try to live up to His Law. The more we try, the harder it becomes. He said, “Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” We need to cast off our arrogance in order to be saved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

God Of The Day / He Has Qualified You - Pastor Chris / Christians, How Do You React When An Unbeliever Preaches To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.