Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla (52152 Views)

FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud / EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Another Clamp Down In Enugu (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by KevinDein: 11:14am On Dec 23, 2017
Hector09:
but nt at gun point nd u did nt force him or her, thats wat we call eyo technology, ask 50 cent
Wow Mr man you are something else. So if someone rob you or a relative of yours but not at gun point that makes it not a crime?

I'm just totally perplexed at your reasoning abilities.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by abdulaz: 11:17am On Dec 23, 2017
How many dem wan arrest. Thousands are out there, some in corporate settings, bankers, engineers, doctors and pharmacists.

Na who dem catch naim be yahoo boi.

So get paid and ball codedly.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Lomprico2: 11:20am On Dec 23, 2017
Hector09:
Is yahoo a crime

No! Its a profession!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:23am On Dec 23, 2017
oyb:
fuuuuck them up
lazy good for nothings

Lazy shocked
E be like say u know wettin yahoo entail oooo
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Misterdhee1(m): 11:28am On Dec 23, 2017
Umartins1:

I wonder o.

Many things are wrong with this world.

We fight in the open and make love secretly.

Weed, which is natural, is illegal while cigarette, which is poisonous, is legal.

I wish to know how exactly yahoo is a crime.
Simple bro. Is 419 a crime?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Misterdhee1(m): 11:31am On Dec 23, 2017
rolly44:
Then efcc should give them work na. Employ u no employ them, when boys try suviving on their hustle u stop them, what can this nation offer her citizens, simply hardship.
Lol...Are they even employable?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by blessingsonflee(f): 11:31am On Dec 23, 2017
Christmas Chicken grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Wisebisho: 11:34am On Dec 23, 2017
Are these mentioned items an exbit?
So its now a crime for a young guy to look so fly, own an SUV, to have a laptop with flash drive and modern.
I was waiting to hear the name of the white man that says the guys chop him money... Naija olopka.. I hail ooo. Una dey work but oga Sheku still dey dey roll.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by tolexy123: 11:34am On Dec 23, 2017
Nutase:
EFCC are becoming tribalistic o. Why will they raid SW branch of yahoo boiz association and leave all the other known branches to continue business.

If SWners were like some people now they would have come out to defend there criminals and start a campaign #EndEFCC.

I hope those tribalists on NL will learn that crime and corruption knows no tribe and your tribal criminal can bring about your doom for example if a criminal from your state defrauds a bank and it collapses do you know how many of your kinsmen will loose there life savings and even die of BP.

Let's learn to let the law take its course no matter who is involved and stop trivializing issues.
because they dont do drugs like our business brothers in the oda southern zone
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by goldenarrow: 11:41am On Dec 23, 2017
FrenchWay:
Sunkanmi my friend! I hope you are seeing this.

I pray they catch you before the end of 2017_amen!

You think you can take away my girlfriend. Make her return my Texno WX3 phone and den you buy her an IPhone 7plus. You took her to your crib in Ajah and pushed her out of my room in Obalende.
You gave her a brand new Venza! Ahhh! Sunkanmi, one day they will catch you. It shall never be well with you!

Back to the topic,
I pray all these yahoo boys are arrested and jailed.

That kind galfriend is obviously not loyal.
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Mskrisx(f): 11:48am On Dec 23, 2017
bayocanny:

Hmm

No time na
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by ozimec(m): 11:50am On Dec 23, 2017
emma321:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Lagos zonal office, has arrested 13 suspected Internet fraudsters, better known as `yahoo boys’,  for conspiracy, possession of fraudulent documents and obtaining money under false pretence.

The suspects are- Badejo Tobi; Abiola Dimeji; Anthony Godwin; Osoba Adeboye; Adelekan Abiodun and Awokoya Oriyomi Yusuf.

Others are:Oyatayo Ismail; Coffie Meschark; Sylvester Amaddin; Olawale Farouk; Adeniran Tolani; Taiwo Michael and OyekanmiAyodeji.

They were arrested on Saturday, December 16, 2017 in some parts of Lagos and Ogun States, following intelligence report received by the Commission about their activities.

The suspects allegedly confessed to be involved in phishing, love scam, forgery, spoofing and business email compromise, among other offences.

Phishing is an attempt to obtain sensitive information such as usernames, passwords and credit card details (and money), often for malicious reasons, by disguising as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication.

Spoofing, on the other hand, is a type of scam where an intruder attempts to gain unauthorized access to a user’s system or information by pretending to be the user.

Some of the suspects, who live flamboyantly without any known sources of income, were said to have bought houses and exotic cars from the proceeds of their criminal activities.

They were allegedly found to be in possession of forged contract papers of multinational oil and gas companies, banks’ instruments and forged data page of international passports of foreign nationals, among other documents.

Other items recovered from the suspects included laptops, flash drives, modems, one Range Rover SUV, one Toyota Highlander, Two Toyota Corolla and one Toyota Camry.

The suspects will soon be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded

http://anstalk.com/efcc-swoops-yahoo-boys-arrests-13/

Crime is crime and it knows no no bound

My dear fellow Nlanders, I know that many of us love this nation and want her to be great. Unfortunately, that cannot happened going by our attitudes towards one another. The rate at which TRIBALISM is being propagated especially, in this forum is something that should give every well meaning individual serious concern.
What's this hate between the Igbos , the Yorubas and Hausa/ Fulanis? What are we dragging, can't we emulate our forefathers, our past heroes who only saw themselves as Nigerians rather than Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba?
I am not here to blame anybody for the tribal wars that has been going on since rather, I am here to plead with my brothers; Aminu, Emeka Biodun and the rest of us to please end this tribalism and hate. We are brothers and we need one another to succeed and be great. Corrupt politicians are having a feast on us because we are divided along tribal, ethnic and religious lines. It's only in unity that we can fight them and that's is why they never want to see us united and unfortunately, we are falling to their antics.
However, I suggest that from now on, let every Nlander stop responding to any post or comments found to contain tribal sentiments or hate of any kind in other to shame and discourage the individual from further attempt. Also let the Moderator take appropriate actions against such individuals. I believe this will go a long way to discourage tribalism and hate speech in this forum.
Moreover, Let's promote love and unity, let's promote our cultural diversities which make us a great Nation.
Finally, let's always demand for good governance, critize govt when not doing well and support govt when performing irrespective of our party, tribe and religious affiliations. Together we make our Nation great! Thank you
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Clobis(m): 11:50am On Dec 23, 2017
let me confirm there name before i comment�
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by AmAlbert(m): 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
I just say make I pass, still ask una say how market nau?
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by konfused: 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
Umartins1:

I wonder o.

Weed, which is natural, is illegal while cigarette, which is poisonous, is legal.

Impersonation, obtaining by tricks, read section 419 of the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria

419A. (1) Any person who by any false pretense or by means of any other fraud obtains credit for himself or any other person-

(a) in incurring any debt or liability; or

(b) by means of an entry in a debtor and creditor account between the person giving and the person receiving credit,

is guilty of a felony and is liable to imprisonment for three years.

(2) The offender cannot be arrested without a warrant unless found committing the offense.
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
Stanleyafam:
All these ICO boys

Loll.. baddy guy. You sef know that matter gan
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by toblosky(m): 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
Although am late for work but still another day @office.NCAN Southeast branch
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by giftcardstrader(m): 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
veekid:
Efcc tormenting yahoo bois everywhere; lemme ask them these questions, is it der money they were stealing? Is it Buhari money? Dem oyinbo pple complain give them? Is it der father's money? Someone cannot even walk in streets anymore; na harassment up and down; Awon wayre

Shalla to all keyboard warriors, to all internet gangsters in the owz joooor
Busy fingers. .
Keyboard warriors
Interest gangsters
Facebook wizards..
Quotes me with other names dedicated to them hustlers
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Ogaonos: 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
Mskrisx:
Forgetiiii how many una go hold?
Guys plenty for street na undecided
6 out of 10 young guys na yahoo.cum bini gra u c tiya wit ther toyota camry nd venza.but wat i dnt lik is d way they blow moni on woman.don mak many chick too materialistic.
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by chrisking125(m): 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
FrenchWay:

You think you can take away my girlfriend. Make her return my Texno WX3 phone and den you buy her an IPhone 7plus. You took her to your crib in Ajah and pushed her out of my room in Obalende.
You gave her a brand new Venza! Ahhh! Sunkanmi, one day they will catch you. It shall never be well with you!

Back to the topic,

Work harder bro......don't be a sadist
Every sector in this messed up country is corrupt
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Mskrisx(f): 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ogaonos:
6 out of 10 young guys na yahoo.cum bini gra u c tiya wit ther toyota camry nd venza.but wat i dnt lik is d way they blow moni on woman.don mak many chick too materialistic.

Forgetiiii.... who no like better thing?
Who u go like make ur sister follow?
Life na once na...haba bros!

I dey Benin sef...My Cousin jam him woman here
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by basmur(m): 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
Umartins1:

I wonder o.

it is a crime....

Just think of this!!
you worked so hard become very sucessful dealings with national and inernation business communities... Your sucess have brought u peace of mind and fulfilments.. Your life now has a purpose. Then suddenly in the process of going about your normal business processes someone with the intent to dupe you successfully act as your business partner in which you 2ransfer a better fraction of your fortunes to them with nothing in return!!
Realisng you are dupe will make you sweat furiously even in a.c room

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by pasol4real(m): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
CRIMINALS .....THOSE SOUTH WASTED PPL......
AH YORUBA RONU.........
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
[quote author=cummando post=63530990]Good one
Arrest them all. Went to a club I spend 10k with one erinma. We dey there for like 1 hr. Some scrawny looking boys enter spend like 100k in 5 mins....the way my girl was looking at them as they left[/quote
you wee not goan hussle , bad belle
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
Umartins1:

I wonder o.

Goodness shocked

What stench-filled comment you posted up there? Utterly disgusting.

Even if you were kidding, certainly not on a public forum where young minds are. undecided
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
oyb:
fuuuuck them up
lazy good for nothings
how are they lazy nw? they have made an impact in the lives of pple arnd them and there families, hw many pple have u epped there life. Werey

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
winkmart:
GOD CATCH THEM
SATAN CATCH YOU

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
FreshMekanik:
This guys are indirectly helping the economy.
THEY DUNNO!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
FrenchWay:

Back to the topic,
ode, u wee not do what sunkanmi is doin and colect back ur girl, since ur only concern in this world is woman,,. how can u be beefing an OG becus of woman wey dey bend down piss?? u d Bleep up

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
lillfyzzy:

how are they lazy nw? they have made an impact in the lives of pple arnd them and there families, hw many pple have u epped there life. Werey

not to worry,lets send armed robbers to your house; after which we will celebrate same armed robbers for giving alms to the poor. armed robbers, police, area boys, drug dealers, kidnappers and other assorted thugs also contribute to the economy, have dependents, and have people they are helping, not so?

not to worry, scum, your time is also coming. worthless useless, good for nothing riff raff ; thinking it is hard work when you steal the savings and sweat of other people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos / Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos / Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.