Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify (51388 Views)

Maggots Gush Out Of A Ladies Private Part After Having Sex With A Yahoo Plus Guy / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by jaymichael(m): 8:27am On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:
No rich guy will see me and wouldn't want to marry me......
Thank you for the advice
For your warped mind?

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by jaymichael(m): 8:27am On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:
Thank you for the advice
For your warped mind?
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by apenaola(m): 8:35am On Dec 23, 2017
gat to work hard if u don't wanna suffer

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Fussbot: 8:37am On Dec 23, 2017
The real yahoo that pays now is the iTunes whatever. And they only get paltry sum to feed the mouth. The money sef is not constitent. That, with "pure" dating and wiring(which requires a high I. Q that apparently many don't possess) is the only real yahoo.

Others are nothing but ritualists hiding under the umbrella of yahoo. They either use girls, do pure osole(wealth booster-they eat shit or become mad for a period of time etc). Some use body parts (the kidnappers) or become gay. Sadly those are the ones in high numbers.

Some girls do think they can just be friends with these guys and nothing will happen. Mumu. Deep down he wants to f**k u and use you noni. The problem is that, the subsequent guys that Bleep these babes are not even safe!

So guys we have to start begging our babes o. Like,
babe please even if you will cheat, do not cheat with a yahoo boy.. Lol.. Destiny users are real.

Yahoo no dey pay big money again without science na d fact be that. At all at all, SELE work(which is also jazz by the way) must dey.

I know sae they can't have my money with theirs. I will also become rich legitimately by God's grace.

Lastly any yahoo plus boy, or we should call them what they really are, any ritualist looking for whom to use this December shall use their family members!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by wiringdpt(m): 8:38am On Dec 23, 2017
If you no sabi the game shut up man, the game has changed. People get paid millions of dollars.

9 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Troublemaker007(m): 8:40am On Dec 23, 2017
Purebeerry:
When I see a Gee boy I know.

You don’t know Shiiiiit cool

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:40am On Dec 23, 2017
stupidity:
Whenever I hear this yahoo plus ish, I usually take it as just hear say. Not until a girlfriend of mine came to me one day almost running mad. Asked her what happened to her, she forgot all what happened and where it happened. I was told to give her red oil to drink. Few hours later her brain came back to normal and she started recalling what unfolded the previous night, she was lucky to come out alive coz she’s a river born.

I doubted all the stories she narrated and instructed her to call the guy she hung out with. She did and put it on Loud speaker, to my surprise the guy told her never to call him again and called her a witch. She called him back and he barred his line from calling him.

These guys are real.
nice moniker

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by apenaola(m): 8:42am On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:

Thank you for the advice

beauty will surely attract but can that keep him with u? Rich dude need guys that will add reasonable value to them

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by ajepako(f): 8:43am On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:
embarassed embarassed Aunty you just said the truth but as a young girl "which I am" how can I find a rich guy who's not a yahoo yahoo you nor I don't want to surfer

Aburo, you don't need to marry a rich man to live a decent life..

Get a decent education or skills, work hard and leave the rest to God

Erase the mentality that only a rich man can do it for you when you can attain success through decent hard work..

5 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by lovethchioma(f): 8:44am On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:
Remove that hustle part I don't think it will work.......

Emmm but I think importer will do cause they travel out a lot enough time for me to flex
Biacan! Biacan! Biacan! how many times did I call you?

you're funny sha... Lol.
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Reeberry: 8:44am On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:
embarassed embarassed Aunty you just said the truth but as a young girl "which I am" how can I find a rich guy who's not a yahoo yahoo you nor I don't want to surfer
Go and do brothel work. As an ashewo.

9 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by FuckBooy: 8:44am On Dec 23, 2017
wiringdpt:
If you no sabi the game shut up man, the game has changed. People get paid millions of dollars.

Tell em bro
Online dey pay steady

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:49am On Dec 23, 2017
Amarabae:

You mean that you can't hustle?
Lols.
What if the rich guys want rich ladies?
My dear, life is not a bed of roses,
All these same, goodluck in your search
lol@u madam..Sometimes u should check up on some people especially after u exchange your comments with them...That self righteous ashewo is doomed for a brothel...Her upbringing is appalling...You can tell she is a gutter bred.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 23, 2017
Olachase:
I'm a computer Engineer buh I have white customer which I chat with in abroad, did I belong to yahoo boys class

Did I belong...You belong na
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 23, 2017
Most ladies on here claiming I can smell them for 10 yards,don’t be surprise,that your banker,ICT Guy,Even most legit celebs you see nowadays do it!!!most of you are claiming CIA!Tell me the bank guys salary?yet he uses a Range,pays a rent of 3m!!!na him be bank manager?Think smart,most of them now work for insurance companies just for cover ups!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by comrChris(m): 8:50am On Dec 23, 2017
cummando:
Not all all gee boys are ritualists.....some are just born smart. First class materials. Plus you will never know. Some go use Dunlop slippers waka from egbeda to sango. Trust me these guidelines won't work for some
Born smart ko.
Gone are those days when being an ordinary yahoo guy paid.
Oyibos are now wiser than you thought

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 23, 2017
Troublemaker007:

You don’t know Shiiiiit cool
Where I stay is their headquarters, every guy literally is a Gee, so don't tell me shiit.
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by enshi(m): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:

Thank you for the advice

Foolery at its peak...

You are already used without knowing it

5 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2017
Yahoo yahoo no too dey pay like before, except you dey steal credit card. People doing dating and lotto no dey find yahoo yahoo easy anymore.
Many are into science. Some use it to command/control clients.
Money ritual na him plenty nowadays.

12 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Lamzzyy(m): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2017
Purebeerry:
When I see a Gee boy I know.
like any day any time mehn
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Hestywhyt(f): 8:59am On Dec 23, 2017
Point 3 is so true
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by livinbygrace: 9:03am On Dec 23, 2017
jamariwolf:
they are born smart, and the rest who hustle legit born foolish right? kiss
Yahoo don't pay no more, they are ritualistic, all of them ritualists.
@ bold, I agree.
Some are good in covering up their shiii. But trust me, I can sniff fraudsters and those with the tendencies when I stay with them for a while.

Keep quiet and stop typing nonsense.Not all Yahoo guys are using Jazz and Yahoo still dey pay,so far u are updated.Even the bankers,lawyers ,doctors are now joining Yahoo.Infact some police officers are encouraging their children to start Yahoo.So Dont claim over sabi.Some SARS officials are providing account and payment info these days.Stop spreading false info.

8 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by RSVP: 9:06am On Dec 23, 2017
Watin I dey tok sef.. Smh

10 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Royaldave200(m): 9:14am On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:

Search no more.... Coz I am..................
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Abudu2000(m): 9:15am On Dec 23, 2017
Lol, y'all talking trash here if you see a real Yahooboy balling you fit talk all these? BECAUSE ur gf left ur broke ass for a rich guy mean say na gboy.. anyways that's the effect of proverty on the brain

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by mathew247: 9:17am On Dec 23, 2017
jamariwolf:
Simple. Remain content with what you have, ladies. Or you end up in an Oshogbo baba's cooking pot kiss
lol...I been think say u go fine sef
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by peetay(m): 9:18am On Dec 23, 2017
cummando:
Not all all gee boys are ritualists.....some are just born smart. First class materials. Plus you will never know. Some go use Dunlop slippers waka from egbeda to sango. Trust me these guidelines won't work for some
Bros those days are long gone. Now they all add a touch of 'you know what I mean'..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Lady Found Unclad & Dead After Missing For 3 Days In Liberia (Graphic Pic / Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) / "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.