Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify (51365 Views)

Maggots Gush Out Of A Ladies Private Part After Having Sex With A Yahoo Plus Guy / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by fordgreen(m): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2017
Quite true...
cummando:
Not all all gee boys are ritualists.....some are just born smart. First class materials. Plus you will never know. Some go use Dunlop slippers waka from egbeda to sango. Trust me these guidelines won't work for some

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by IVORY2009(m): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2017
Emzyme:
Conductor I want to Get down oo

Bolee jor, Ketu! Ketu! Mile 2, tin can, coconut, woleeeeee Wilder feeder free was WO change ooooo cheesy
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Anulux(f): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2017
PLEASE VOTE FOR ME Campus star award nominated
*MOST INTELLIGENT *
**ANUOLUWAPO **DOCTOR*

Click on the link below to vote ��
http://africanbing.com/campus-star-award-magazine-oou-ibogun-campus/

Thanks.God bless u
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by kitaatita: 10:24am On Dec 23, 2017
If you have the skills to defraud a foreigner to part with his/her money, you can equally convince him/her to partner with you on genuine business investment. 419 is not only fraudulent, it is also a lazy means of getting money.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by kumakunta: 10:29am On Dec 23, 2017
jamariwolf:
they are born smart, and the rest who hustle legit born foolish right? kiss
Yahoo don't pay no more, they are ritualistic, all of them ritualists.
@ bold, I agree.
Some are good in covering up their shiii. But trust me, I can sniff fraudsters and those with the tendencies when I stay with them for a while.
Stay there and keep saying Yahoo don't pay no more .. It is even more easier now as we have native Americans bringing in the deals themselves.
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 10:32am On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:
embarassed embarassed Aunty you just said the truth but as a young girl "which I am" how can I find a rich guy who's not a yahoo yahoo you nor I don't want to surfer
: EVERYBODY WANTS TO SHINE BUT THEY CAN KEEP ON WISHING CAUSE STARS AIN'T MADE OVER NIGHT.........WORK HARD AND BE MISS INDEPENDENT
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by abdulaz: 10:33am On Dec 23, 2017
livinbygrace:

Dont mind the mugu.They just come online spewing trash.The game is all about being smart and being updated.

Only the smart guys survive. I weep when I see people with BSc looking for jobs that are not there.

For your information, 4 million Nigerians became jobless this year alone. So do the maths and act smart.

My 1cent.
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by DivinelyBlessed: 10:36am On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:
No rich guy will see me and wouldn't want to marry me......
Thank you for the advice
biacan:
Thank you for the advice
biacan:
Thank you for the advice
Who do you think you are? You are just sand.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by toprealman: 10:36am On Dec 23, 2017
They give money to the "less privileged" and ensure that a photographer captures every single bit of their "magnanimity and kind gesture".

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by davidicke: 10:40am On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:

Thank you for the advice

You are a FOOL

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by MrCEO69(m): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2017
stupidity:
Whenever I hear this yahoo plus ish, I usually take it as just hear say. Not until a girlfriend of mine came to me one day almost running mad. Asked her what happened to her, she forgot all what happened and where it happened. I was told to give her red oil to drink. Few hours later her brain came back to normal and she started recalling what unfolded the previous night, she was lucky to come out alive coz she’s a river born.

I doubted all the stories she narrated and instructed her to call the guy she hung out with. She did and put it on Loud speaker, to my surprise the guy told her never to call him again and called her a witch. She called him back and he barred his line from calling him.

These guys are real.

What do u mean by river born? do they v special oil on their head!?

Please tell us what she said? i love stories.. hp u dnt mind..
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:
embarassed embarassed Aunty you just said the truth but as a young girl "which I am" how can I find a rich guy who's not a yahoo yahoo you nor I don't want to surfer

Gold digger spotted. I literally would rather remain single for the rest of my life than date someone like you. May the Almighty God shield me from every of your kind, Amen!

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Jrevelation(m): 11:22am On Dec 23, 2017
What i know is those guys doing those things without Oshole cannot buy car ,their are own money has limit while Those applying Oshole they make enough of the money even from where they didnt expect money from it will start locating them .... Guys those Yahoo Boy that do Oshole cannot live long....
Using another persons glory will make them suffer during there death and even those child they give birth to
... Through conversation you will know them

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 23, 2017
Amarabae:
rich guys that are not yahoo.
Go for professional guys who are working, mainly ICT or medicine in a federal level,
Or go for these importers who have well known warehouse /business center.
Or you hustle for your own money by learning a skill.
Being financially independent as a woman attract respect because the rich guy out there may want a rich lady.

You are even advising! All this while i thought the person behind this moniker was responsible. Now i have reasons to believe you have latent gold-digging tendences.
Damn! The economy of this country had made our girls shamelessly confident and unapologetic gold-miners

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by TonyRoland(m): 11:23am On Dec 23, 2017
whonamehelp:
useless girls no go gree keep puna one place
I tire bro
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 23, 2017
peetay:

Bros those days are long gone. Now they all add a touch of 'you know what I mean'..
Bros seriously those days are not long gone...I know what I'm talking about.
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:30am On Dec 23, 2017
hmm...well you donntalk am finish, thank God Shia you no mention say dem dey carry carry laptop
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by validman7(m): 11:41am On Dec 23, 2017
Purebeerry:
Of course I know.
yup, where do u stay? u care to share?
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by kabawa(m): 11:41am On Dec 23, 2017
stupidity:
Whenever I hear this yahoo plus ish, I usually take it as just hear say. Not until a girlfriend of mine came to me one day almost running mad. Asked her what happened to her, she forgot all what happened and where it happened. I was told to give her red oil to drink. Few hours later her brain came back to normal and she started recalling what unfolded the previous night, she was lucky to come out alive coz she’s a river born.

I doubted all the stories she narrated and instructed her to call the guy she hung out with. She did and put it on Loud speaker, to my surprise the guy told her never to call him again and called her a witch. She called him back and he barred his line from calling him.

These guys are real.

Your gf is a potential yahoo girl and you are the maga for believing her lies after enough flexing with gboys grin
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 23, 2017
validman7:

yup, where do u stay? u care to share?
Why are you so engrossed about knowing where I stay?
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by validman7(m): 11:50am On Dec 23, 2017
Purebeerry:
Why are you so engrossed about knowing where I stay?

u never can tell. u might be my next door neighbour.
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by highchief1: 11:51am On Dec 23, 2017
Purebeerry:
When I see a Gee boy I know.
how do u no?r u g girl
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by davillian(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
jamariwolf:
they are born smart, and the rest who hustle legit born foolish right? kiss
Yahoo don't pay no more, they are ritualistic, all of them ritualists.
@ bold, I agree.
Some are good in covering up their shiii. But trust me, I can sniff fraudsters and those with the tendencies when I stay with them for a while.
I have a friend who does G, all his friends tick all the box above.
I asked him why he is not as wealthy as them.
He told me he doesn't want to put hand into what they have put hand into.
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by davillian(m): 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
Some are good @ covering up.
But they can't cover up when it comes to blowing money.
I've been in one of their settings and they blow 15mill in 2days.
But when u ask for money for somthing important they don't have.
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by 400billionman: 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:

Was anyone born with money from the womb ?

Who tells you that you cannot be rich. ?

Find a poor boy who has integrity and build his dreams with him. Simple !
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Akalia(m): 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
RSVP:
Dating/CEO/Cards topup/Wire/check /shopping..... Are for the real boss cool

Lotto/Grant/Classified/2 days dating Vs quick billing....Are for the boys wey no get joy lipsrsealed grin

Watin I dey tok sef.. Smh
Xup G?
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by biacan(f): 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
400billionman:

Was anyone born with money from the womb ?

Who tells you that you cannot be rich. ?

Find a poor boy who has integrity and build his dreams with him. Simple !
Nor rather I'll go with you because of your moniker
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by 400billionman: 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
stupidity:

These guys are real.

I dey laugh.

One boasted he has 100 girlfriends.
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Akalia(m): 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
Alamala1:
lol i just laugh i swahili with the comments here some pple dnt knw poo abt hustle they are all shouting theres no real hustle again except if you use y+ boys are cashing out big time with cc ,wire,aboki and most of you sit here daily spewing thrash after that to go and queue up in the morning @29 yrs with ya sibilings to collect money youll use to eat in the morning from your mum/dad , while smart boys is phucking your gf.....all you know is to come here abd be forming big english with zero brain
you sound so on point. You must be very smart and updated. Mind putting me in line brother cos it's about time I upgrade from eating like an ant to eating like an elephant. Do me a favour by replying my email. Big ups.
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Ryocaj(m): 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:
Can't u hustle legit n make ur own money.. God didn't give u vagina alone.. He also gave u other tins.. Brain is one..
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Ryocaj(m): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
Amarabae:
rich guys that are not yahoo.
Go for professional guys who are working, mainly ICT or medicine in a federal level,
Or go for these importers who have well known warehouse /business center.
Or you hustle for your own money by learning a skill.
Being financially independent as a woman attract respect because the rich guy out there may want a rich lady.
C dis one.. Lol.. Bankers, Doctors, Lawyers, journalists sef dey press buttons.. They tell u it's 2 support their income.. Get informed..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) / Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.