Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) (39187 Views)

Chidi Adimabuah: Get Free Business Promotions / Gtcoins: A Fraudulent Marketing Campaign By Gtbank. / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 23, 2017
Na so they want to clean their image hehnn

Them never see chumthing

9 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Oxster(m): 9:18am On Dec 23, 2017
YOU think ASUU Strike will let you graduate @ common 18 as BSC,Story....if you like Enter school at 6years old,,ASUU will always let you out @ 20/21gringrin

1 Like

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by sunbbo(m): 9:19am On Dec 23, 2017
Good one, congratulations to her.

Apply for Google Africa PhD Fellowship Program 2018

Nurturing and maintaining strong relations with the academic community is a top priority at Google. The Google Africa PhD Fellowship Program has been created to support and recognize outstanding students pursuing or looking to pursue PhD level studies in computer science and related areas. The Google Africa PhD Fellowship program for 2018 is now open for application until 11:59pm GMT on Friday 19th January 2018. Review the steps below to learn more about how the Fellowship works, eligibility requirements and the application process. 

How the PhD Fellowship works

Successful students receive named Fellowships, which include a $10,000 award per year over 3 years.
The funds are given directly to the university to be distributed to cover the student’s expenses and stipend as appropriate.
The funds are given as an unrestricted gift, and it is Google’s policy not to pay for overhead on unrestricted gifts.
In addition, the student will be matched with a Google Research Mentor who we hope will become a valuable resource to the student.
There is no employee relationship between the student and Google as a result of receiving the fellowship.
Fellowship recipients are not subject to intellectual property restrictions unless they complete an internship at Google.
Fellowship recipients serving an internship are subject to the same intellectual property and other contractual obligations as any other Google intern.

If a Fellowship student is interested, an internship at Google is encouraged, but not guaranteed or required.
Eligibility Criteria

For current PhD Students

.Applicants must be enrolled into a full-time PhD program at a university in Africa. Applicants who are currently in their first year of a part-time
PhD program and transferring to full-time positions are also welcome to apply.
.Students should be early stage PhD students, i.e., should not have been into more than 1 year of their PhD. Applicants for the 2018 Fellowship
must have started their program on or after 1 January 2017.
.Students must remain enrolled in the PhD program for the duration of the Fellowship or forfeit the award.
.Applicants must be pursuing a PhD in Computer Science or related areas.
.Google employees and family members of Google employees are not eligible.
.Students who are already receiving another corporate fellowship are not eligible.
.For current Undergraduate/Masters students and Professionals
.Grant of the fellowship to this category of applicants is contingent on them joining a full-time PhD program at a university in Africa within the
calendar year of the award.
.Student applicants must be current full-time Undergraduate or Masters students enrolled at an African university. Professionals must be
employed/affiliated with an organization registered in Africa.
.The Google Fellowship award shall be contingent on the awardee registering for the full-time PhD program of an African university, in
Computer Science or related areas, within the calendar year 2018, or the award shall be forfeited.
.Grant of the Google Fellowship does not mean admission to the PhD program of a university. The awardee must also complete the PhD
admission process of the respective institute/university where he/she wishes to register for a PhD.
.Grant of the Google Fellowship will be subject to the rules and guidelines applicable in the institute/university where the awardee registers for
the PhD program.
.Google employees and family members of Google employees are not eligible.
.Applicants who are already receiving another corporate fellowship are not eligible.

Click Here To Apply for Google Africa PhD Fellowship Program 2018

Source: http://www.ngjobseekers.com/2017/11/11/google-africa-phd-fellowship-program-2018/
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by ebujany(m): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2017
Lol GTB, u think ur doing us, u are doing ur self

10 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by IgbotiicGirL(f): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2017
Pls everybody should let this innoson and gtb matter just die now

Pls biko

Let peace prevail
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by marooh: 9:20am On Dec 23, 2017
Heheheh!
GTBANK in love with Biafrans grin

5 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by vertueptime: 9:21am On Dec 23, 2017
Im still closing my account with gtb bt next week after salary,

9 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by IgbotiicGirL(f): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2017
I am begging
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by eagleeye2: 9:23am On Dec 23, 2017
Interesting. If we all can forward this energy of GTB vs Innoson into the current fuel crisis, maybe FG and the marketers will be us to buy fuel at 100.
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by chimerase2: 9:23am On Dec 23, 2017
I laf in Swahili poor gtb grin

7 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by shammahyaro(f): 9:24am On Dec 23, 2017
And they said the feud didn't affect their business hehehehehehe....

11 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 23, 2017
Amarabae:
Damage control at work.
Igbos are formidable and united now.
We love each other, treat one of us badly and feel the heat and wrath.
U have said it all.
DAMAGE CONTROL at work.
Very soon CASH PRIZES will be given to the IGBOS who sneeze regularly.

I just closed my domiciliary 2days ago.

9 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by diegwu01: 9:25am On Dec 23, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Bunch of Illiterates up there..
I agree. They reason like IPOB yoots.
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by profosenogoboy: 9:25am On Dec 23, 2017
This will be a lesson to other bank people are not playing

5 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by letusbepieces: 9:26am On Dec 23, 2017
#BOYCOTTGTB CONTINUES

Dey are mad/stupid/idiot angry

11 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:26am On Dec 23, 2017
I still dey go withdraw my 30b 4 account wey I get there grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by GGirll: 9:26am On Dec 23, 2017
This shows that GTbank truly did what they are accused of all of a sudden u are now helping an Igbo genius pls pack one side d deed has been done you made innoson appear like he was a fraud you almost tarnished his name......yours will be tarnished too for whatever a man soweth that shall he also reap....I rep zenith lol

20 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by YelloweWest: 9:26am On Dec 23, 2017
Damage control.

I'm still shutting down my acc. With them.

U just can't treat a customer that way.

12 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Exponental(m): 9:27am On Dec 23, 2017
PhD @18 If it were to be Nigeria she had her degree, engineering here takes five years! Five years of different junks in our curriculum. Many junks need to be replaced with modernization.
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Okinqz01(m): 9:28am On Dec 23, 2017
Seems customers are running away, another way of bringing them back....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:28am On Dec 23, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Who gives a fook about you nonentities and if you are united or not?

Gtbank has always been supporting students across all tribes over the years...

Which bank can rival Gtbank at the moment? Gtbank is the best bank in Nigeria, your hatred won't deter its progress
Best bank that can't have more than one branchin a city.
Best bank with small number of customers.
Don't make me laugh

12 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by diegwu01: 9:28am On Dec 23, 2017
vertueptime:
Im still closing my account with gtb bt next week after salary,
Please do. it was of no value to GTB. Come to think of it, no sane Ibo businessman would think of closing their account with GTB because of Innoson. I dont see how 500,000 ipob yoots closing their accounts with not more than 2k total affect GTB.

3 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by checkedout: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2017
chuks000:
Lol...damage control 101

Guess what? its working
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2017
There is one "bigoted bimbo" on this thread. Always masturbating on tribal issues, but to my surprise the bimbo claimed the #iboboycutgtb# thing is not a tribal issue. grin

According to the bigoted bimbo, mobilizing ibos to boycott a bank because it had issues with an igbo man is not about tribal malice grin

The bimbo never ceases to amaze me grin

1 Like

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by checkedout: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2017
GGirll:
This shows that GTbank truly did what they are accused of all of a sudden u are now helping an Igbo genius pls pack one side d deed has been done you made innoson appear like he was a fraud you almost tarnished his name......yours will be tarnished too for whatever a man
soweth that shall he also reap....I rep zenith lol

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 9:32am On Dec 23, 2017
hmmmmm good for her

but please

boycottGTBank

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by proeast(m): 9:32am On Dec 23, 2017
chuks000:
Lol...damage control 101
Lol, the desperation by the beleaguered bank is real. I've to pull my money ASAP. Gtbanks loss, Firstbank & Diamondbank's gain! Its better to be safe than sorry.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by chibabyboy: 9:33am On Dec 23, 2017
this one is having mental problems!!!!
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 9:33am On Dec 23, 2017
sotall:
I am very sure GT bank has credited Seun's account. Hence all these damage control thread by GT bank are front-page-flooded.

Imagine charging 80-100 to transfer from a GT account to another GT account, same service that was 20 naira two weeks ago.

GT bank is fraud....there are no two ways about it

Stop posting this crap on every thread.

1 Like

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by lndigene(m): 9:34am On Dec 23, 2017
Innoson vs Gtbank damage control measures. Abeg Gtbank go and sin no more.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 9:34am On Dec 23, 2017
Dee04:
Una never start to de pay for wetin una do..it's not everything you do that you can eat away with..

Online chestbeater, what is it about an empty barrel?
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by maestroferddi: 9:35am On Dec 23, 2017
defashan:

Jews control businesses and multinational corporations? They are into I.T., manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Top entertainment industries, military hardware and above all politics.

Do ibos control multiinational corporations, Do they control businesses? I’m not talking about a man opening his small store at Alaba or ladipo otherwise I’ll be comparing Jews to Asians ‘off license’ shop just around the corner or his kebab shop!!, are ibos into manufacturing? I don’t mean copying and coupling fake goods at Aba.

Are ibos controlling the banking industry in Nigeria let alone Africa? The corporate headquarters of fidelity bank and diamond can not compare to a branch of GTB?

Ogundes, Jacobs were doing big things in the cinemas and Hollywoods ‘reel time’ when the Edochies and ozokwos were learning how to speak.

Do ibos manufacture military hardwares? No, an aboki from the north can teach a UNN physics professor how to couple a few wires to make a big bang...fact. Have you heard of Defense industry Corp? It’s in kaduna. They make all sorts of weapons. Can an ibo man fabricate a reliable pistol that can fire continuously without burning the firer?

Are ibos good in politics?

What exactly are ibos good at? Sports? No you are not. Don’t start with football cos you are dead on arrival. Boxing? Your last hero was Dick Tiger, bless him. Yorubas rule in boxing. Fact...Joshua, google it and tell me one Ibo man who can be brave enough to square a Yoruba man in a proper duel.

Table tennis?? Which ibo man can handle a bat?

You always shout ‘this is not 1967’. When the python csme down, it swallowed your dilektor and his piglets. Has any of you made any noise since then? Where are your ‘gucci’ f rags’.?

Where are your rabbis? Buratai use them to make his suya and rabbit stew.

All you people should just shut up.
You mut be an olodo or else your other name is Ajoke read "a joke".

rrEver heard of "ogbunigwe", Africa first indigeniously manufactured weapon of mass destruction?

How about getting off your lazy ass and taking an enlightenment/disabusement excursion to technology/manufacturing epicenters like Nnewi and Aba?

Dont get caught in the miasma of ignorance...

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) / Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue / Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.