Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) (39197 Views)

Chidi Adimabuah: Get Free Business Promotions / Gtcoins: A Fraudulent Marketing Campaign By Gtbank. / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Truflexunits(m): 9:35am On Dec 23, 2017
chuks000:
Lol...damage control 101
my thought exactly, nndigbo ge bi forever.... Long live fedral republic of Nigeria.
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by tobida: 9:36am On Dec 23, 2017
It is only fair to say to GTB at this point...

All Nigeria are withdrawing their money from GTB.

As much as language is concerned, some of us are very good Christians and cannot support or ally with evil.

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME, STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN, GTBANK.

Amen Estate' on the outskirts of Lekki in Lagos, Babatunde O. Gbadamosi, wrote the following:
"I have studied the case. I am going to withdraw ALL my funds from Guaranty Trust Bank tomorrow morning"

https://www.nairaland.com/4245762/ffk-the-innoson-affair-igbo-orphans

6 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by PointZerom: 9:38am On Dec 23, 2017
defashan:

Jews control businesses and multinational corporations? They are into I.T., manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Top entertainment industries, military hardware and above all politics.

Do ibos control multinational corporations, Do they control businesses? I’m not talking about a man opening his small store at Alaba or ladipo otherwise I’ll be comparing Jews to Asians ‘off license’ shop just around the corner or his kebab shop!!, are ibos into manufacturing? I don’t mean copying and coupling fake goods at Aba.

Are ibos controlling the banking industry in Nigeria let alone Africa? The corporate headquarters of fidelity bank and diamond can not compare to a branch of GTB?

Ogundes, Jacobs were doing big things in the cinemas and Hollywoods ‘reel time’ when the Edochies and ozokwos were learning how to speak.

Do ibos manufacture military hardwares? No, an aboki from the north can teach a UNN physics professor how to couple a few wires to make a big bang...fact. Have you heard of Defense industry Corp? It’s in kaduna. They make all sorts of weapons. Can an ibo man fabricate a reliable pistol that can fire continuously without burning the firer?

Are ibos good in politics?

What exactly are ibos good at? Sports? No you are not. Don’t start with football cos you are dead on arrival. Boxing? Your last hero was Dick Tiger, bless him. Yorubas rule in boxing. Fact...Joshua, google it and tell me one Ibo man who can be brave enough to square a Yoruba man in a proper duel.

Table tennis?? Which ibo man can handle a bat?

You always shout ‘this is not 1967’. When the python csme down, it swallowed your dilektor and his piglets. Has any of you made any noise since then? Where are your ‘gucci’ f rags’.?

Where are your rabbis? Buratai used them to make his suya and rabbit stew.

All you people should just shut up.
Lol.. so many nonsense in one post.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by proeast(m): 9:45am On Dec 23, 2017
diegwu01:
Please do. it was of no value to GTB. Come to think of it, no sane Ibo businessman would think of closing their account with GTB because of Innoson. I dont see how 500,000 ipob yoots closing their accounts with not more than 2k total affect GTB.
You obviously missed the point, this has nothing to do with ipob but everything to do with integrity. Gtbank goofed big time, for a bank that was reputable to go this low and dirty is not acceptible. Mind you, I'm also going to pull my 500k I've with them & transfer it to my other accounts and its not necessarily because of solidarity with my fellow Igboman but simply because the banking sector is delicate and with the rash of withdrawals and negative publicity against the bank, such could bring any bank to distress and possible collapse!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by vertueptime: 9:45am On Dec 23, 2017
diegwu01:
Please do. it was of no value to GTB. Come to think of it, no sane Ibo businessman would think of closing their account with GTB because of Innoson. I dont see how 500,000 ipob yoots closing their accounts with not more than 2k total affect GTB.

Talk is cheap, im hausa mind u, even if its N2k in d account gtb reaps from them illegally, iv been a victim of gtb excessive charges and failled dispense error, so to me its worth it even if not for innoson

8 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 9:45am On Dec 23, 2017
chuks000:
Lol...damage control 101

Which damage control? Was it not the same love that they showed to Innocent Chukwuma by believing in his dreams?

1 Like

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2017
defashan:

Jews control businesses and multinational corporations? They are into I.T., manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Top entertainment industries, military hardware and above all politics.

Do ibos control multinational corporations, Do they control businesses? I’m not talking about a man opening his small store at Alaba or ladipo otherwise I’ll be comparing Jews to Asians ‘off license’ shop just around the corner or his kebab shop!!, are ibos into manufacturing? I don’t mean copying and coupling fake goods at Aba.

Are ibos controlling the banking industry in Nigeria let alone Africa? The corporate headquarters of fidelity bank and diamond can not compare to a branch of GTB?

Ogundes, Jacobs were doing big things in the cinemas and Hollywoods ‘reel time’ when the Edochies and ozokwos were learning how to speak.

Do ibos manufacture military hardwares? No, an aboki from the north can teach a UNN physics professor how to couple a few wires to make a big bang...fact. Have you heard of Defense industry Corp? It’s in kaduna. They make all sorts of weapons. Can an ibo man fabricate a reliable pistol that can fire continuously without burning the firer?

What exactly are ibos good at? Sports? No you are not. Don’t start with football cos you are dead on arrival. Boxing? Your last hero was Dick Tiger, bless him. Yorubas rule in boxing. Fact...Joshua, google it and tell me one Ibo man who can be brave enough to square a Yoruba man in a proper duel.

You always shout ‘this is not 1967’. When the python csme down, it swallowed your dilektor and his piglets. Has any of you made any noise since then? Where are your ‘gucci’ f rags’.?

Yes Igbos control multinational conglomerates all around the world. Yes some Igbos just like some Jews and other races and tribes engage in crimes and illicit business deals, it is not common to Igbos alone, it is common to all humans based on their belief about money making and success.

Go to USA, majority of Africans making wave in the IT world are Igbos, then Yorubas and others.

Go to Japan, go to China, go to South Korea, Igbos are top coders working with top robotics firms there....whether u agree or not, Igbos are super talented and of course the Jews of Africa.

Their ingenuity is next to nothing and no other Nigerian tribe can rise from the ashes after civil war of 1967 to where Igbos are today. If you are honest to yourself you will agree with me on this. Igbos lost everything after the civil war in 1969 yet they rose above all odds to become yet an economy giant not just in Nigeria but around the globe. It is not an easy feat to achieve in few decades in a shattered nation like Nigeria where nothing works.

This issue of loosing everything after civil war and not having anything to start life with was also what led some Igbos into engaging in crime. Before the civil war Igbos are known for trade, academics (Ojukwu, Nzeogwu, Aguiyi Ironsi, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Alvan Ikoku, Michael Okpara, Nwafor Orizu, Prof. Chinua Achebe, Prof. Chike Obi, Cypril Ekwensi, etc, etc are enough evidence to prove this). It was extreme hardship after the civil war ended in 1969 that pushed some Igbos into crime.

Up till today, Igbos control the economy of Gabon, Ivory Coast, Congo DR, etc, etc....Igbos are super blessed, give them their own nation and watch them build China + Japan in Africa.

An Igbo man will create wealth from nothing....they are enduring, peaceful (will never kill or harm you until you attack them; forget about the 1966 coup headed by Nzeogwu and co which was a stupid decision by those unscrupulous Igbo soldiers then).

If you meet a foreign lady, a white and tell her you are from Africa, she will first assume you are Igbo...I speak from experience.... Either she assumes you are Igbo or Yoruba.....and most white ladies are usually excited to marry or date an Igbo guy....again I speak from experience because I was once a relationship expert helping foreign women fix their relationships and helping to promote interracial marriages and relationships.

Hate them or like them, the Igbo tribe remain a blessed tribe with so much potentials and with bad and good ones too

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by QMNIX: 9:50am On Dec 23, 2017
I don't understand this feud, so innoson is the Igbo persona while GTB a corporate organization is Yoruba because the founder and current CEO is from Southwest. I think people asserting their energy to make this feud tribalistic are shallow thinkers. Do you how many igbos works in GTB? Are you saying initially Innocent didn't see "Igbo banks" to loan him money for good ideas?
My take is the moment we youths drop all this tribalistic sentiments and we start engaging or dialogue of meaningful discussion the better for us all. The actual fight is simply between the rich and the poor. The rich is thinking how do I keep mine money for myself and family while making the poor believe it is the rich northerns not the southern rich that deprieve the southern poor from basic amenities and vice versa.
GTB vs Innoson has nothing to do with us and shouldn't be discussed in the national assembly. We should be happy when the rich fights the rich not using the poor masses because that is the only way the poor can win on the long run.
All I am saying is that they don't really care about us so why care about them.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by apholaryn: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2017
Amarabae:

Best bank that can't have more than one branchin a city.
Best bank with small number of customers.
Don't make me laugh
you are an ignorant... do your research more, thought u were bright. smh!
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 9:54am On Dec 23, 2017
Dee04:
Una never start to de pay for wetin una do..it's not everything you do that you can eat away with..
at a time when the children of Eli offended God,he spoke through a prophet that the sins of Eli's household cannot be cleansed by SACRIFICE OR OFFERING.
GTB CROSSED THE LINE.
trying to scuttle the hope of eastern resurgence in technology and industry.
Zenith,Diamond Oceanic fidelity should be patronized.
Enough of using us economically while treating us with disdain.
Let gtb be used as a lesson.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 9:55am On Dec 23, 2017
Wow....this is great!
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by letusbepieces: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2017
[s]
QMNIX:
I don't understand this feud, so innoson is the Igbo persona while GTB a corporate organization is Yoruba because the founder and current CEO is from Southwest. I think people asserting their energy to make this feud tribalistic are shallow thinkers. Do you how many igbos works in GTB? Are you saying initially Innocent didn't see "Igbo banks" to loan him money for good ideas?
My take is the moment we youths drop all this tribalistic sentiments and we start engaging or dialogue of meaningful discussion the better for us all. The actual fight is simply between the rich and the poor. The rich is thinking how do I keep mine money for myself and family while making the poor believe it is the rich northerns not the southern rich that deprieve the southern poor from basic amenities and vice versa.
GTB vs Innoson has nothing to do with us and shouldn't be discussed in the national assembly. We should be happy when the rich fights the rich not using the poor masses because that is the only way the poor can win on the long run.
All I am saying is that they don't really care about us so why care about them.
[/s]

EFCC SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

EFCC SLAPPING THE MAN WIFE AND FLYING INNOSON FROM ENUGU TO LAGOS IN HIS SHORTS ONLY TO RELEASE HIM AFTER THEY GOT HIM TO LAGOS.

NIGERIA STILL HAVE COURTS, OR WE DONT?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:55am On Dec 23, 2017
defashan:

My bro as much as i like ur analysis, style and presentation and glamour its sadly not fair and flawed. I wud hv liked u to put aside ur tribalist tendencies and be objective bt i read tru ur beautiful post in utmost disappointment. So its all about yorubas or hausas and not a single meaningful thing about the igbo man? I beg to differ pls especially in Football pls... even in banking fidelity, zenith, diamond are run by who? My uncle read political science and till 2day when he speaks i marvel and learn. Hes not a politcian by chioce bt an interllectual and helped a few politicians back then.

Im both igbo and yoruba. I cant take sides based on sentiments bt i hv met the most brilliant men as igbos and also as yorubas even hausas. I also know the flaws or maybe weakness of both sides and its not a reason to mock cos we are human. Whites are not perfect no human is. Lets be more objective so that be can be fair and seen to be so. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by letusbepieces: 9:56am On Dec 23, 2017
apholaryn:
you are an ignorant... do your research more, thought u were bright. smh!

U ARE MENTALLY SLOW.

1 Like

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by marvizzy(m): 9:57am On Dec 23, 2017
jamesibor:

Yes, we are not good at anything. Can you now let us go and have our Biafra?

Yes, you can go and have it grin grin grin
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by letusbepieces: 9:57am On Dec 23, 2017
[s]
Mrnairalandd:
Igbos are nothing but fools

Everything to these Cretins is tribalism

GTbank has always done this even better than this

A Yoruba lady from Lagos state polytechnic got a car worth about £15,000 and Yorubas didn’t say shit about it

The most shameless people in Nigeria are these pigs called Ibos

Let me burst their bubbles by showing them what GTbank has been doing before this

I have told these Dimwits that Yorubas control their destinies

They react out of emotion while Yorubas react of logic hence why Yorubas control the lives of these 3rd class citizens

[/s]

NOTHING MORE IRRITATING THAN A YORUBA TRIBAL BIGOT RANTING.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2017
ODVanguard:

And is Gtbank or Yoruba people the ones stopping you people from getting your Biafra?? I didn't know that Yoruba people were this powerful. Na slaves I know wey dey beg for freedom. lipsrsealed undecided

And BTW, Gtb has always been a grassroots bank, if they weren't, they wouldn't have given the likes of innoson and nestoil credit lifelines in the first place. You people are just a bunch of petty, attention-seeking and whiny louts.
I BELIEVE THAT ODUDUWA IS THE YORUBA NAME FOR LUCIFER WHO WAS THROWN DOWN FROM HEAVEN BECAUSE OF BETRAYING OTHER ANGELS.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by sotall(m): 10:01am On Dec 23, 2017
Xisnin:

Stop posting this crap on every thread.

GT bank e-rat spotted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:01am On Dec 23, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Who gives a fook about you nonentities and if you are united or not?

Gtbank has always been supporting students across all tribes over the years...

Which bank can rival Gtbank at the moment? Gtbank is the best bank in Nigeria, your hatred won't deter its progress
Zenith bank and firstbank are farbetter than your overrated gtb

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Osucoward: 10:01am On Dec 23, 2017
humilitypays:
Yes Igbos control multinational conglomerates all around the world. Yes some Igbos just like some Jews and other races and tribes engage in crimes and illicit business deals, it is not common to Igbos alone, it is common to all humans based on their belief about money making and success.

Go to USA, majority of Africans making wave in the IT world are Igbos, then Yorubas and others.

Go to Japan, go to China, go to South Korea, Igbos are top coders working with top robotics firms there....whether u agree or not, Igbos are super talented and of course the Jews of Africa.

Their ingenuity is next to nothing and no other Nigerian tribe can rise from the ashes after civil war of 1967 to where Igbos are today. If you are honest to yourself you will agree with me on this. Igbos lost everything after the civil war in 1969 yet though rose above all odds to become yet an economy giant not just in Nigeria but around the globe.

An Igbo man will create wealth from nothing....they are enduring, peaceful (will never kill or harm you until you attack them; forget about the 1966 coup headed by Nzeogwu and co which was a stupid decision by those unscrupulous Igbo soldiers then).

If you meet a foreign lady, a white and tell her you are from Africa, she will first assume you are Igbo...I speak from experience.... Either she assumes you are Igbo or Yoruba.....and most white ladies are usually excited to marry or date an Igbo guy....again I speak from experience because I was once a relationship expert helping foreign women fix their relationships and helping to promote interracial marriages and relationships.

Hate them or like them, the Igbo tribe remain a blessed tribe with so much potentials and with bad and good ones too

So much nonsense and lies in one post.

Lol list the names of Igbos doing well in tech and I’ll list our Yoruba brothers ( mind you, I’m in hi-tech and I know this field very well).

Truth of the matter is, there are more Yorubas in tech both in and outside of Nigeria. 90% of tech corporations in Nigeria and fintech are Yoruba owned (if you disagree, list ibo companies and I’ll list Yoruba companies).

Name the names of Igbo businesses all over the world and I’ll do the same for Yorubas.

This is a territory you don’t want to enter cheesy

Stop using the war, Yorubas gained nothing and were also affected. SS was also affected. If you want to talk about free education, Igbos also gained from it.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Ozenith(m): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2017
diegwu01:
That's losing #10b and 500k customers in two days. Yet you said GTB won't feel the effect? shocked undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by putin4: 10:02am On Dec 23, 2017
Gtb will not remain the same again if you like share all you money to ppl.endgtb

4 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by apholaryn: 10:03am On Dec 23, 2017
letusbepieces:

U ARE MENTALLY SLOW.
Awww! To call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.. goat
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 10:03am On Dec 23, 2017
Thrash! Hit-thrash! What is the economic importance of this? How does this make a difference to the Nigerian situation where it is practically impossible to attain this feat @ such age under the prevailing system here!

She got all that in the US, fine! Why not stay there & launch the book in the US?
This is far from inspiring! Guess I have to concur that the choice of a supposed Ibo girl was a damage control thing in the case of the bank with another ibo man afterall!

GTBank, you really don't think this ethnic card was your joker! Do you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Osucoward: 10:03am On Dec 23, 2017
putin4:
Gtb will not remain the same again if you like share all you money to ppl.endgtb

If you like, pull out. Others will pull back in. Give it a year or two wink
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by ripbubu: 10:04am On Dec 23, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Who gives a fook about you nonentities and if you are united or not?

Gtbank has always been supporting students across all tribes over the years...

Which bank can rival Gtbank at the moment? Gtbank is the best bank in Nigeria, your hatred won't deter its progress
go and die - Adams osimole

3 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by jamesibor: 10:07am On Dec 23, 2017
ODVanguard:

And is Gtbank or Yoruba people the ones stopping you people from getting your Biafra?? I didn't know that Yoruba people were this powerful. Na slaves I know wey dey beg for freedom. lipsrsealed undecided

And BTW, Gtb has always been a grassroots bank, if they weren't, they wouldn't have given the likes of innoson and nestoil credit lifelines in the first place. You people are just a bunch of petty, attention-seeking and whiny louts.

Cry me a river.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Osucoward: 10:07am On Dec 23, 2017
Btw I LOVE how this is going.

I want Igbos to continue wakingthe yoruba conciousness ifdefense and unity. kiss

To all the omo ales and useless one nigerian Yoruba, siddon there they sleep.

1 Like

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Osucoward: 10:08am On Dec 23, 2017
Ozenith:
[color=#006600][/color] That's losing #10b and 500k customers in two days. Yet you said GTB won't feel the effect? shocked undecided

Someone on fab said 2 mil and you’re saying 500k... una with una lies cheesy
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by tungamaje: 10:08am On Dec 23, 2017
I was expecting to read. GTB uses part of Innoson's debt to settle an Igbo PHD holder
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by ripbubu: 10:09am On Dec 23, 2017
humilitypays:

Their ingenuity is next to nothing and no other Nigerian tribe can rise from the ashes after civil war of 1967 to where Igbos are today. If you are honest to yourself you will agree with me on this. Igbos lost everything after the civil war in 1969 yet they rose above all odds to become yet an economy giant not just in Nigeria but around the globe. It is not an easy feat to achieve in few decades in a shattered nation like Nigeria where nothing works.

This issue of loosing everything after civil war and not having anything to start life with was also what led some Igbos into engaging in crime. Before the civil war Igbos are known for trade, academics (Ojukwu, Nzeogwu, Aguiyi Ironsi, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Alvan Ikoku, Michael Okpara, Nwafor Orizu, Prof. Chinua Achebe, Prof. Chike Obi, Cypril Ekwensi, etc, etc are enough evidence to prove this). It was extreme hardship after the civil war ended in 1969 that pushed some Igbos into crime.

Up till today, Igbos control the economy of Gabon, Ivory Coast, Congo DR, etc, etc....Igbos are super blessed, give them their own nation and watch them build China + Japan in Africa.

so true brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer / Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank / A Lady Saved N489,500 In Her Piggy Box (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.