Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

NSCDC Redeploys Bayelsa Commandant Amid Accolades - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NSCDC Redeploys Bayelsa Commandant Amid Accolades (6553 Views)

Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out / Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) / FG Redeploys Four Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NSCDC Redeploys Bayelsa Commandant Amid Accolades by Babatundepet: 6:58am On Dec 23, 2017
Site: Exclusivepp.com.ng

Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/nscdc-redeploys-bayelsa-commandant-amid-accolades/

The authorities of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps have redeployed the Bayelsa State Commandant, Mr. Desmond Agu, to Makurdi, Benue State.

Agu bowed out of Bayelsa State Command amid accolades by command’s officers and men, service commanders and the state government.

He also received two awards of excellence from the Nigerian Television Authority and a rights group, the Leadership for Human Right Awareness Initiative on Thursday in a send off at the corps’ headquarters in Yenagoa.

The ceremony had in attendance Special Adviser on Security, Dr. Boma Sparo-Jack; the Chief of Staff, Government House, Mr. Talford Ongolo and heads of security agencies such as the police, Department of State Services, Nigeria Prisons Service, Nigeria Customs, Operation Delta Safe and paramilitary agencies.

The new state Commandant, Mr. Godwin Nwachukwu, paid tributes to Agu for transforming the state command of NSCDC and giving it a befitting accommodation.

Nwachukwu said the outgoing commandant had always distinguished himself in all the states he had served including Bayelsa with his exemplary leadership.

He said, “We are talking about his stint in Bayelsa. There is no time for me to reel out all his achievements in this command. Agu is an achiever. Just take a look at our headquarters in Bayelsa.

“From my assessment based on every command I had visited, the Bayelsa command is one of the best. The first day I came here to take over, I couldn’t believe that this edifice is for NSCDC. This is the handiwork of Agu. He gave the NSCDC a citadel.”

Also, the Commissioner of Police, Mr. Asuquo Amba, described Agu as the doyen of the security services and the most experienced security commander in the state.

“I know him as a very frank, bold and productive officer. I know that for the junior officers in the police, the DSS and the NSCDC, I know behind their minds they would say ‘these are the three wise men’

“We synergised together and there was cooperation among us socially and professionally. We will definitely miss Agu. But I thank God that while he was here, he gave his best.”

In his remarks, Talford Ongolo said Agu contributed to the strength and unity of security agencies in the state.

He commended the NTA and the LHRAI for honouring the commandant with awards while appealing to other organisations to reward excellence.

But elated Agu, in his remarks, said he discharged his duties in the state without fear or favour, adding that he neither compromised his position nor was found wanting in the discharge of the corps’ mandate.

He said the awards were a clear testimony to his commitment, adding that for the media to honour him, he felt fulfilled.

Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/nscdc-redeploys-bayelsa-commandant-amid-accolades/

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Redeploys Bayelsa Commandant Amid Accolades by xarookqh(m): 7:32am On Dec 23, 2017
My very first FTC
I dedicate it to all Arsenal and Liverpool fans
This FTC should set the tone for next year, It's time to start achieving my goals.
This FTC has been a goal for a while now
Season's Greetings!!!

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Redeploys Bayelsa Commandant Amid Accolades by kings09(m): 7:32am On Dec 23, 2017
And so
Re: NSCDC Redeploys Bayelsa Commandant Amid Accolades by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 23, 2017
angry

∆ #End Sars

#EndNSCDC lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Redeploys Bayelsa Commandant Amid Accolades by tstx(m): 7:33am On Dec 23, 2017
Ok
Re: NSCDC Redeploys Bayelsa Commandant Amid Accolades by pointstores(m): 7:35am On Dec 23, 2017
Ok
Re: NSCDC Redeploys Bayelsa Commandant Amid Accolades by maxiuc(m): 7:36am On Dec 23, 2017
The Way this civil defense officers behave They forgot that their duty to do defend civilians

The moment they started Carrying arms They now ontop of the world

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Redeploys Bayelsa Commandant Amid Accolades by Activeman391(m): 7:37am On Dec 23, 2017
I hope it is not another Oga at the top saga again
Re: NSCDC Redeploys Bayelsa Commandant Amid Accolades by AleAirHub(m): 7:38am On Dec 23, 2017
Re: NSCDC Redeploys Bayelsa Commandant Amid Accolades by Obec70(m): 7:39am On Dec 23, 2017
Great one that's my agelong friend, a man of integrity diligently doing the work he was called to do, also a man with a humble begining. Bravo desomd Aguh! Please can the poster give me his contact?

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Redeploys Bayelsa Commandant Amid Accolades by Jengbetiele: 7:40am On Dec 23, 2017
What comes to mind anytime I see any news concerning NSCDC is that “my oga at the top saga”. That man made them a lot popular grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Redeploys Bayelsa Commandant Amid Accolades by lilfreezy: 7:41am On Dec 23, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Redeploys Bayelsa Commandant Amid Accolades by BruncleZuma: 7:42am On Dec 23, 2017
Too many armed agencies too many portfolios.
Re: NSCDC Redeploys Bayelsa Commandant Amid Accolades by wildchild02: 8:04am On Dec 23, 2017
Unto the next one

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... X'mas discount is on
Re: NSCDC Redeploys Bayelsa Commandant Amid Accolades by ehinmowo: 8:05am On Dec 23, 2017
AIRTEL MUST U STEAL PPLE'S MONEY because U WNT TO DECLEAR BIGGER PROFIT. REFUND MY MONEY DUBIOUS COMPANY

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Redeploys Bayelsa Commandant Amid Accolades by jenkinsroscoe87: 9:30am On Dec 23, 2017
there is always a price tag and the rules are simple to get the fixed match...Ring or whatsapp digit from won ticket below

Re: NSCDC Redeploys Bayelsa Commandant Amid Accolades by maasoap(m): 10:06am On Dec 23, 2017
Do good, all the time.
Re: NSCDC Redeploys Bayelsa Commandant Amid Accolades by mechanics(m): 10:15am On Dec 23, 2017
it shows he's loved by all, that's how we are to serve when call upon.
Re: NSCDC Redeploys Bayelsa Commandant Amid Accolades by naso123: 10:19am On Dec 23, 2017
Here is the my oga at the top song

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Survive A Toxic Workplace / Private Equity De-Mystified! / Some Nigerian And Other Institutues And Their Web Addresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.