Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex (3747 Views)

My Boyfriend Complains Of The Shape Of My Vagina / See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos / My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex by mubarakyoung: 10:43am On Dec 23, 2017
dis tin started when we start havin sex frequently bt i dont kwn d problem behind it bt pls any person wit good recap
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex by deolurexy1(m): 10:45am On Dec 23, 2017
Your penis is too long bro

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex by Shedrack777: 10:47am On Dec 23, 2017
go for joystick reduction
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:48am On Dec 23, 2017
She should go for check up. Probably PID
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex by Abbeysunday(m): 10:49am On Dec 23, 2017
Ur blockus is going d wrong places....Either itz too long or itz bent....Wen itz bent is a disaster ohh

One day u fit just use ur blockus drag her womb out

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex by MhizzAJ(f): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2017
Abbeysunday:
Ur blockus is going d wrong places....Either itz too long or itz bent....Wen itz bent is a disaster ohh

grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex by Draei: 10:51am On Dec 23, 2017
Then stop having sex with her, simple!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2017
angry

∆ Take her to the hospital... Simple!!!

Any other advice or comment could be rubbish... ∆

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex by habsydiamond(m): 10:59am On Dec 23, 2017
Ur dick dey touch her liver region....abi na long sugarcane u dey use for her ni....
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex by Davechuks360(m): 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
habsydiamond:
Ur dick dey touch her liver region....abi na long sugarcane u dey use for her ni....
liver

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex by chiksy20: 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
Abbeysunday:

. but u be Yeye person, lol
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
You are hitting it way too hard I guess.
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex by AmAlbert(m): 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
D**k reduction Therapy (DRT) is the answer, abeg no kill person pikin o
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex by LessNoise: 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
ULSHERLAN:
She should go for check up. Probably PID

Definitely PID

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
LessNoise:

Definitely PID

Yea he should Google PID symptoms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
Sexual infection I think

Op do something expeditiously before you contact gonorrhea if you haven't
My opinion tho
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
its not the penis. its your sex position, while fvcking in missionary style, you tend to bend her knees too close to her chest, and as u penetrate, it leaves muscular cramp after sex on the abdomen. just like the pain from backdown - knee up exercise.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex by Erums(m): 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
mistel:
its not the penis. its your sex position, while fvcking in missionary style, you tend to bend her knees too close to her chest, and as u penetrate, it leaves muscular cramp after sex on the abdomen. just like the pain from backdown - knee up exercise.

Finally i have found a guru.... Proper salute

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex by Olifiz(m): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
Erums:

I salute too den duffing my cap for the guru
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex by tiredoflife(m): 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
check for std
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex by MasterKim: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lemme epp u fvck am first grin
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex by popefuse(m): 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lemme see her first then I will advise u
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex by corperscorner: 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
Starting fvcking her yansh
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex by mamachizzy(f): 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
she should go for check up. it may be a sign of something serious.
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex by FitnessDoctor: 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
mubarakyoung:
dis tin started when we start havin sex frequently bt i dont kwn d problem behind it bt pls any person wit good recap

Maybe you are hitting her cervix, are you one of those guys who fancies very deep penetration through doggysytle and missionary, you need to stop going too deep or you will damage something in there.
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex by stillseth: 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
clap for yourself... you're successfully shifting her womb...
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex by dguizman(m): 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
it is ur sex position bro..she is bending her legs close to her chest...and if she still can't change the position,she should continue with it..she won't feel the pain again as time goes on

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 24, 2017
Erums:

i tuaLe
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex by songzDaniel01(m): 10:53am On Dec 24, 2017
epp o. my d**k no wan rise o, at all sef, wah do I do

(1) (Reply)

How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? / I Think Am In Big Trouble.. / “my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki”- Woman Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.