Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" (25270 Views)

"Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage / Burna Boy: Streaming Numbers Don't Mean You Are Talented / "Because I'm A Rapper Doesn't Mean I Should Be Doing Like A Gangster" - Falz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by queensera(f): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2017
Nigerian singer "patoranking" has taken to his twitter page to enlighten his followers that snapping pictures with rich men doesn't mean they are successful yet.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/12/snapping-pictures-with-rich-men-doesnt.html

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by SalamRushdie: 11:26am On Dec 23, 2017
Tell them

56 Likes

Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by chaarly(m): 11:26am On Dec 23, 2017
yes oOo
while some take pictures with rich men in other to show off on social Media, others do so because the person inspires him/her. The pic is just a reminder that 'one day, iam getting there'

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 11:27am On Dec 23, 2017
Well said!

6 Likes

Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by basmur(m): 11:28am On Dec 23, 2017
truth

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by HeyCorleone(m): 11:30am On Dec 23, 2017
This is sane reasoning.

That's why I'd forever dig the song "Penalty" by Small Doctor. The beginning "if you no get money hide your face" is not just plain. It's deep. Very.

That you snap pictures with rich folks or you follow them clubbing or shopping doesn't make you rich. In fact it makes you twice as poor.

If you can't afford a certain thing or a particular lifestyle, maintain the one which you have. That doesn't mean you shouldn't make friends with rich folks. Na. It's good motivation. But don't he "chewing gumming" them up and down and feeling like you've arrived when everything you see is theirs.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by whonamehelp(m): 11:30am On Dec 23, 2017
goan sitdown mr man.
you dey dia dey tweet rubbish while Erikson(Tekno) don go international.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by marooh: 11:40am On Dec 23, 2017
I only snap picture with richmen because theirs perfumes last for one month before it fades..

The reason dog always follow a diarrhoea man is because it either he vomit or defecated

18 Likes

Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by Threebear(m): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
Have you ever heard the saying
"your association determines your destination "
If you hang out with losers, you'll forever be a loser.
Step up or go home!

43 Likes

Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by Standardcosting(m): 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
Threebear:
Have you ever head the saying
Step up or go home!
They will most likely help the person's situation.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
ok
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by osemoses1234(m): 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ttt
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
So dis guy get sense

1 Like

Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by Samanza89: 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
This one didn't study biology and integrated science in school about "communicable disease"... Don't you know being rich is contagious as same as poverty. The quicker you realise that the better.

PS: The pictures won't hustle for you, place it with determination and focus. Work it out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by Guilderland1(m): 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
Tell all those olosho girls in nairaland.com

3 Likes

Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by kamatofeelz(m): 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
word!
oroh Agba

4 Likes

Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by salaboiz(m): 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
You dey follow davido, that doesn't mean u are rich

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by infoservant: 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
A very good advice, youths need to make the best use of their time instead of following celebrities upandown, chasing influential men upandown just to take pics with them. av met with many great men in the past, chat with them but never took pix with them. am only concerned to have words with them, learn from them so that I will be great.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by passyhansome(m): 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
[b][/b]
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by seunmohmoh(f): 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
;k
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by BeReaSonAble(m): 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
it brings you near riches.
it's always fantastic when you follow but you don't spend money. Just save yours and enjoy theirs.
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by lilmax(m): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
this guy na inspiration
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by donnie(m): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
Is he shading someone?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by Divay22(f): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
My celeb crush kiss
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
Threebear:
Have you ever head the saying
Step up or go home!
der is difference between snapping picture and associating one-self with rich people

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
same way ...if Lalasticlala Push you post go fp E no mean say it make sense.. Most times na food dey drive am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
Who asked him?
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by corneremperor: 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
HeyCorleone:
This is sane reasoning.

That's why I'd forever dig the song "Penalty" by Small Doctor. The beginning "if you no get money hide your face" is not just plain. It's deep. Very.

That you snap pictures with rich folks or you follow them clubbing or shopping doesn't make you rich. In fact it makes you twice as poor.

If you can't afford a certain thing or a particular lifestyle, maintain the one which you have. That doesn't mean you shouldn't make friends with rich folks. Na. It's good motivation. But don't he "chewing gumming" them up and down and feeling like you've arrived when everything you see is theirs.

If you think any part of that song is meant to be "Deep", then your issues are obviously deeper than you think. The song is completely meaningless and has no depth to it. Its just a party song, ode. Find a meaningful song to make your point next time sir

5 Likes

Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by Apina(m): 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
Telli person
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
Tell that to groupies.
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by musicwriter(m): 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
Well, it would depend on what they consider to be ''successful'' as.

I was watching National geographic documentary the other day and this wildlife cameraman was shedding tears of joy because he touched the head of a cobra. According to him ''you may have your own goal and feat you wish to achieve, for me this's all I've been dreaming to do all my life''. As far as he's concerned, the height of his profession, his most successful moment was when he touched the head of live cobra.

Unfortunately, in this country the only thing we consider to be successful is to have plenty money. You begin to wonder why the nation is such a disaster.

12 Likes

Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by MissAprokoMedia(f): 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
Any pussy beater around....pls leave patoranking!! Fcking with rich dicks can make one successful in life....I mean it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Reacts To Rihanna Listening To Wizkid's Song, Says Not An Achievement / Vast Of Bracket Diagnosed With Lymphoma (Cancer Of The Blood) / Charly Boy Celebrates His Mother's 100th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.