Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,497 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy (22301 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by limitless777(m): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2017
Aisha Yesufu Co-convener of Bring Back Our Girls Group has blasted President Muhammadu Buhari over his ill performance as a president.

Aisha who made reference to Buhari’s tweet in 2015 blaming former President Goodluck Jonathan for fuel crisis called him a hypocrite

“Dear President Muhammadu Buhari @MBuhari your tweet below says it all about your hypocritical stand.

“Your tears, words, tweets were never about Nigeria but about your need to come & enjoy the perks of power.

“You have failed as the Minister of Petroleum & more so as the President. She tweeted

The BBOG co-convener said the president has failed as a minister of petroleum for turning deaf ear to the lingering fuel crisis situation officially.

According to her, President Buhari is swayed by power therefore ‘lacking in wisdom, integrity and values despite his age.’

“What type of President are you? You have not had the decency to address the Nation on the crippling effect of the fuel scarcity that many are suffering. You may have Kano people in your pocket you sure dont have the rest of us there.

“At your age one would have expected you have seen it all and not be swayed by the temporary insanity of power but alas age does not mean wisdom, integrity, values and character.

“So what has happened now that is different from 2nd March 2015 when you made that tweet during fuel scarcity? That you became President? What a shame! Power that is transient? Somebody was there before you and somebody would be there after you. What’s the big deal

“People are suffering and all that concerns you is the fawning you get and revel in the access to Presidential jets and pictures of you in overcoat with your incompetent sycophants toeing the line

“I don’t blame you i blame the timid, docile and irresponsible citizens of Nigeria that would fight themselves on the queues at the filling station instead of coming to Aso villa to fight you. Shamefully I am one of the citizenry. Be warned one day we would no longer take it!

“Your impunity and arrogance of treating the people of Nigeria with disdain would definitely come back and haunt you when you see yourself alone without the sycophants

“Lee Kuan Yew is your mate. Nelson Mandela is your mate. They spent their years as leaders thinking about the next generation and building legacy. You are spending your time thinking about the next election while enjoying bagpipes and ceremonial welcome. What a waste!

“Nigerians cried over killings and molestation by @PoliceNG you turned deaf ears. Fuel scarcity you equally have turned deaf ears. We are counting! We would remember! Its a debt we would not forget. Our day to turn deaf ears too would come God willing!
“Mr President the first thing you should do about this fuel scarcity is to fire yourself as Minister of Petroleum and get a competent hand to be one, that’s if you would recognise competence even if it hits you in the face! she added.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/23/aisha-blast-buhari-fuel-scarcity-failed-economy/

139 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by whonamehelp(m): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2017
i so admire Buhari, em uselessness don tall pass twin tower.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by limitless777(m): 11:36am On Dec 23, 2017
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by 2lateBiafra: 11:38am On Dec 23, 2017
THIS IZ THE CHANGE WE VOTED FOR.

SAI BABA

SAI BUHARI

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by erifeoluwasimi(f): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2017
Madam please helpus give the man brain resetin slap.someone should start impeachment process abeg2019 is too far.

78 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by Celcius: 11:39am On Dec 23, 2017
Y'all voted him. Live with it.
Its not obvious, Nigerians didn't vote for Buhari, they voted against Jonathan and his reckless first lady.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by Ehiscotch(m): 11:43am On Dec 23, 2017
Buhari isn't really performing the role of petroleum minister. I'm guessing he wants to just play a supervisory role while Kachukwu acts in his stead.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by binsanni(m): 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
waiting for that foolish that will shout sayi baba

33 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by nzeobi(m): 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
the fact remains that buhari has nothing to offer aside his controversial integrity.

leadership is not about being good or bad but your ability to inspire the people you are leading. and buhari has failed in this regard.

his integrity will be probed in heaven when he gets there.

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by rattlesnake(m): 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
if not thats its haramcious we for vote this woman over that baba

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by DWJOBScom(m): 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
You guys should be careful o

the way you hit PMB up and down is not fair o

Do you want some of his praise singers to lose their only reasonable source of income....? make una calm down joor and be your brother's keeper.

E hard sha , may we not make this mistake again

13 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by Omeokachie: 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
Buhari's hypocricy is legendary!

“At your age one would have expected you have seen it all and not be swayed by the temporary insanity of power but alas age does not mean wisdom, integrity, values and character."

Shots fired!!!!!!!!

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by Uyi168: 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
in the very long run,this buhari led apc govt,will go dwn as the worst govt ever experience in this country..

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by longlong: 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
The way this Christmas � is ee

The that don't have car ,E favour us o . Stay at home all through (thank God nepa is smiling on us this days over here). Then on the 25th we wait for that friend with a car to pick us up

LG. Life is good

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by hucienda: 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
Aisha no dey happy.

Zombies will not be happy about this.

14 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by three: 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
Sorry,

Buhari has a VERY specific skill set as evidenced by the past and the present.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by Apina(m): 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jesus! See d way she kill buhari, D old man might die from high BP if he reads this o, all of these for just one human being, with the peak of it all "that’s if you would recognise competence even if it hits you in the face!" .

16 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
if she was given one ministerial appointment, would she be bashing buhari? cry me a river hadjiya!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by Built2last: 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nobody who supported Buhari should complain. Una never chin chon chi

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by Bollinger(m): 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
The same people are now looking towards Atiku. Smh. The problem in Nigeria is not it's leaders but the citizens themselves. Carry on.

16 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by Saintsbrown(m): 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
E

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by omogin(f): 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
Buhari na scam. He just went to settle tinubu. Shout loud and he will settle you
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by Saintsbrown(m): 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
People need to speak up over this Buhari lead government.
It's a big failure.

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by ibkgab001: 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
Foolish woman quite know that Buhari doesn't understand America English "FIRE" make baba no go shoot him self oooo
Is just the matter of time

In U.K. We use "SACK instead of "FIRE"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by jamace(m): 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
That's the hurting truth. Buhari is now a shadow of true governance.

19 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by thoollz: 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
This here is the truth spoken by a true patriot and not d nonsense some BMC crew speak about on here. How can a president b so useless like the one we have in this country?

The issue we've is that Nigeria can hardly move forward if we keep letting our politicians choose d candidate they want for us. These politicians in d name of nepotism select their candidate, u look at d candidates vying for d position and u'll still have to pick one of them. U tell me to vote, but to me the major candidates are not worth my vote, but some people will tell me I'm part of the problem. Look at Atiku for instance.

People that should be resting are the ones leading us. Nigerians are the brightest and best at what they do all over the world, yet we've a certificate less and dumb Fulani as the president of the largest black nation in the world. Can't we produce someone better?

Madam, point of correction Buhari can never b mates with Nelson Mandela. Mandela is miles ahead better than him.

24 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
God punish Buhari..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by MrMcJay(m): 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
This morning, I left my house some mins to 5am to join the queue for fuel at NNPC in Oregun, Ikeja. After waiting for 3 hours without getting a single drop of petrol, I took a casual stroll around the filling station.

Just beside the NNPC station is a gigantic building with 4 cranes working on it simultaneously. I checked the board and discovered that it belongs to the Latter Day Assembly of Pastor Tunde Bakare.

The irony of everything is that Tunde Bakare supported PMB and also convened the Save Nigeria Group which tackled GEJ during the fuel price increase.

5 years after the Occupy Nigeria protests which I participated in and spearheaded by the Save Nigeria Group, Tunde Bakare is building a mammoth church structure and I'm in a filling station next door, wasting my hours over a few litres of fuel. Since Buhari came on board, Tunde Bakare and his fellow activists have become quiet. Imagine someone like Tam David-West keeping mum in a period of fuel scarcity. It's either they are complicit or they're ashamed of Buhari.

Guys, I won't lie to you, Nigeria can never get better again. This country is beyond redemption. Don't let our religious leaders fool you, our Pastors' kids are all abroad. Even Sani Yerima who introduced Sharia law im Nigeria ran off to the UK for his children to be born there. GEJ, Buhari, Yar Adua, Tinubu, Akpabio, Ekwueme etc all go abroad for medical trips, is that in our budget?

The only thing that can get better is your individual condition. As for Nigeria, it is finished, we're just fighting over the carcass.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by oloriooko(m): 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
Come 2019 I think its high time we gave a woman chance to rule this country
Bubu has completely failed himself and the people that voted him in. His cluelessness has surpassed GEJs'

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by deebrain(m): 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lord, how long?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by Elslim: 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
abeg how them go blast person and him go still de alive?? me I'm not understanding oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri / PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye / 7 Governors That Have Endorsed Buhari For A 2nd Term Are A Bunch Of Losers - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.