Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:18 AM

When 'm About To Die,the Last Word That’d Come Out Of My Mouth Is Offset-cardi B - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When 'm About To Die,the Last Word That’d Come Out Of My Mouth Is Offset-cardi B (559 Views)

What 2pac Shakur Said About Coronavirus (COVID-19) Listen To His Last WORD / Oritsefemi: 'Otunba Cash will go to jail and will never come out again" / Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When 'm About To Die,the Last Word That’d Come Out Of My Mouth Is Offset-cardi B by Blogsphere: 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
Source - .COM

Cardi B has replied folks who feel she’s taking her relationship with her fiance, Offset too serious.

Yesterday, Cardi released a new track she titles, “Bartier Cardi”, which of course quickly got everyonoe talking. While many people feel this new song will become another hit, others criticised her for over-using her fiance’s name in the song.

See excerpt of the lyrics:

“Cardi got the coupe on Offset. Cartier chain on Offset. Cartier frames on Offset. Cartier, Cardi B brain on Offset. Cardi got the coupe on Offset. Cartier chain on Offset. Cartier frames on Offset. Cartier, Cardi B brain on Offset”

And see some of the reactions from fans who were not so impressed with the over-use of her fiance’s name:

The Bardak Yello Rapper, has now replied those who’s had a lot of things to say concerning how serious she takes her relationship with offset.

The singer, in a post on her twitter page today, make it clear that’s she’s so in love with her fiance, and her reason for being his greatest fan, is because he put a massive ring on her finger…. So, she’d worship him as much as she wants and nobody is going to do anything about it.

Source : http://www..com/2017/12/when-im-about-to-die-last-word-thatd.html

Re: When 'm About To Die,the Last Word That’d Come Out Of My Mouth Is Offset-cardi B by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
Drunk in love

Now I see why Juliet Ibrahim is also drunk...

love is crazy

chai! let somebody love me

(1) (Reply)

Lady Goes Completely N*de For Her Birthday Photoshoot (photo) / Shocking! President Trump, Firstlady Melania Don’t Sleep In Same Bedroom! Give R / Meet John Collison, The Youngest Self-made Billionaire In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.