Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,421,642 members, 5,432,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 February 2020 at 07:29 AM

Instagram Now Lets You Add A Comment To A Photo Directly From Your Photo Feed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Instagram Now Lets You Add A Comment To A Photo Directly From Your Photo Feed (1168 Views)

Iphone Facetime Bug Lets You Eavesdrop On Other People / Instagram Now Lets You Upload Portrait & Landscape Pictures And Videos In Albums / Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Now Lets You Add A Comment To A Photo Directly From Your Photo Feed by Reediano(m): 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
Clicking on an image on your Instagram feed to drop your own comment isn't really much of an hastle but if you have ever wished to be able to comment on an Instagram post directly from the main feed without clicking on the actual post then you are not alone on this as Instagram has already started rolling out a new update that will allow you do this.

With this new feature, all you need to do is to stare at a particular photo on your main feed for a few seconds and an "add a comment" text box will pop up where you can just add your own comment and keep scrolling without even clicking on the photo.

The new feature has already rolled out to iOS users since last month and android users have also started receiving the new feature this week. This is a server side update which means there is no need updating your app. The new feature will be automatically rolled out to you. Once you stay on a particular photo for a few seconds without the "add a comment" pop-up then the new feature is not available for you yet.

http://www.yomitech.com/2017/12/instagram-now-lets-you-add-comment-to-photo.html
Re: Instagram Now Lets You Add A Comment To A Photo Directly From Your Photo Feed by bravesoul247(m): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2017
This is nice. Illbhavr to try this out in my TECNO spark
Re: Instagram Now Lets You Add A Comment To A Photo Directly From Your Photo Feed by Reediano(m): 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
bravesoul247:
This is nice. Illbhavr to try this out in my TECNO spark
cheesy grin
Re: Instagram Now Lets You Add A Comment To A Photo Directly From Your Photo Feed by THEMODSARECRAZY: 12:22am On Jan 27
A feature that I was part of in making when I was a sub coder for gb Instagram (the Arabic guy that made gb what'sapp), I noticed Instagram stole the idea in their update and just laughed, that's how android stole all those tweaks ideas people wanted in android that Xposed was making on their operating system... So that less people would root their phone cos rooting can use android operating system files to unlock many functions
Re: Instagram Now Lets You Add A Comment To A Photo Directly From Your Photo Feed by jacson0: 3:08pm On Feb 03
I was impressed with the site that you created, so memotipasi many people to be more advanced, there also kunjugi me, as a comparison California Search
Re: Instagram Now Lets You Add A Comment To A Photo Directly From Your Photo Feed by hjaonweqqqqq: 1:38pm On Feb 10
A lot of dissertation webpages on line as you may get hold of secured in a dark listed during the webpage. indian visa for us citizens
Re: Instagram Now Lets You Add A Comment To A Photo Directly From Your Photo Feed by hjaonweqqqqq: 3:51pm On Feb 14
Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. 3d embroidery Digitizing
Re: Instagram Now Lets You Add A Comment To A Photo Directly From Your Photo Feed by nushra: 6:56pm On Feb 14
I genuinely believed you would probably have something useful to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you can fix if you were not too busy looking for attention. After all, I know it was my choice to read.. stress
Re: Instagram Now Lets You Add A Comment To A Photo Directly From Your Photo Feed by hjaonweqqqqq: 6:54am On Feb 16
Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. https://realitypaper.com/how-to-make-selfies-with-dorian-rossini.html
Re: Instagram Now Lets You Add A Comment To A Photo Directly From Your Photo Feed by hjaonweqqqqq: 3:52pm On Feb 19
Persons appreciate shopping for amazing, appealing, fascinating and from time to time attractive aromas for them selves and pertaining to others. This can be executed conveniently along with inexpensively in an on-line perfume shop. Embroiderd polo shirts

(1) (Reply)

New Smartphone Within 40 And 65k / What Android Phone Can I Buy For 25k / Infinix S3x Brand New For Sale 65k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.