Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day (3209 Views)

The Embarrassing Thing That Happened To Me Inside A Christmas Day Church Service / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day / Jesus, the Son Of God, Is The Sun Of Righteousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by QuietHammer(m): 9:43am On Dec 25, 2017
You should deactivate your account if He doesn't come today, that's if you have any shame left in you.

1 Like

Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by MrPresident1: 9:50am On Dec 25, 2017
QuietHammer:
You should deactivate your account if He doesn't come today, that's if you have any shame left in you.

Lol grin
Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by MrOnPoint(m): 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
MrPresident1:
All the prophecies have been fulfilled.

The nations of the earth have said ''Peace and Safety''

All that remains now is for the revelation of the son of man in the clouds of heaven.

1Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Oga mi, how far? Where has Jesus landed? I don't want to believe your prophecy failed again oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by MrPresident1: 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
MrOnPoint:

Oga mi, how far? Where has Jesus landed? I don't want to believe your prophecy failed again oo.

Failed prophecy? Lol. Dey look, you go soon see am grin
Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by MrPresident1: 8:11am On Dec 26, 2017
There will be no outlandish signs, suddenly, it is all over, and they shall not escape.

Watch and pray.
Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by MrPresident1: 9:35am On Dec 26, 2017
The Lion is coming!

Kiniun olola iju!!

The Lion of the tribe of Judah!!!

Ebubedike Jesus!!!!
Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by MrOnPoint(m): 10:03am On Dec 26, 2017
MrPresident1:

Failed prophecy? Lol. Dey look, you go soon see am grin
Loooooooooooooool. He suppose don dey news this morning na.

1 Like

Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by MrPresident1: 10:15am On Dec 26, 2017
MrOnPoint:

Loooooooooooooool. He suppose don dey news this morning na.

Just chill, he go soon reach your area grin, na westside you dey stay abi? Him go come from eastside, from there come travel to westside cheesy

Everybody go see am wink
Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by QuietHammer(m): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2017
Seun, mynd44, lalasticlala. The 8th rule has been broken by this repeated offender in similar fashion times over. Ban him and shut this thread.
Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by MrPresident1: 11:14am On Dec 26, 2017
Seun, mynd44, lalasticlala, I created this thread to help the faith of Christians awaiting the coming of our God and Saviour Jesus Christ which is the hope of ever true Christian. I have not broken any rules by doing this, I said Jesus will come BY Christmas day which means on or around the days surrounding Christmas.

Now, my esteemed Moderators, this fellow beneath me has wrongly accused me of breaking the rules of this great forum, he has even called me a REPEATED OFFENDER, he has assumed himself accuser, judge and jury over me! What crime or crimes did I commit for me to be so sorely denigrated? cry I call for justice, justice must be done to me cry I demand justice for the false accusation, conviction, and hounding of my beliefs cry cry cry

I am strongly requesting for appropriate punitive action against him and all others who will tow his path in falsely accusing and unjustly condemning others on this great forum.

These are the rules he broke:

Rule 2: He has accused me falsely and bullied me. He has also shown bigotry against my beliefs by calling me a REPEATED OFFENDER, where is my offence?

Rule 3: He has threatened my beliefs by calling me a REPEATED OFFENDER because I speak on the things I believe in. This is insidious bullying that MUST attract the highest punishment to deter others who may want to tow his path

Rule 8: This fellow has sent out false information concerning me. The major aim and preoccupation of a Christian is watching for the coming of Christ, as a Christian, I have consistently done this, also keeping in mind the rules of this great forum. But this fellow has accused me wrongly, calling me a REPPEATED OFFENDER for what crime? What crime have I been convicted of by consistently expounding the Christian belief, I ask you my esteemed mods?

QuietHammer:
Seun, mynd44, lalasticlala. The 8th rule has been broken by this repeated offender in similar fashion times over. Ban him and shut this thread.
Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by QuietHammer(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2017
These are some of the hysteria inducing threads he has created to propagate falsehood;

Here he said the world would end in September 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1906225/feast-trumpets-roshhashanah-1st-day

He said this world would end in September 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2499453/pmb-appoint-ministers-before-world

He also misinformed us that the world would end before Donald J. Trump was sworn in as the president of the USA, this misinformation made me have sleepless nights as I didn't want to be left behind like the foolish virgins who ran out of oil so I kept watch all night.
How long do I and others have to suffer before an end is put to the misinformation by MrPresident1?

Cc: Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by MrPresident1: 11:53am On Dec 26, 2017
QuietHammer:
These are some of the hysteria inducing threads he has created to propagate falsehood;

Here he said the world would end in September 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1906225/feast-trumpets-roshhashanah-1st-day

He said this world would end in September 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2499453/pmb-appoint-ministers-before-world

He also misinformed us that the world would end before Donald J. Trump was sworn in as the president of the USA, this misinformation made me have sleepless nights as I didn't want to be left behind like the foolish virgins who ran out of oil so I kept watch all night.
How long do I and others have to suffer before an end is put to the misinformation by MrPresident1?

Cc: Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44, I am only trying to give hope to my people, the coming of Jesus gives hope only to the most earnest people awaiting his coming, anyone who understands the ramification of his coming, who hears that Jesus is coming is filled with great hope and joy, because his coming will bring great peace and joy to the world.

Any true Christian who hears of the coming of Jesus will be filled with great joy in his heart, but any fake christian and hypocrite when he hears of the coming of Jesus, because of his sins, will be filled with trepidation and fear.

Also when a true virgin hears that the master is coming, he runs to prepare and add more oil, he is not filled with fear, he is filled with joy that he has been given an advance warning of the coming of Jesus.

This fellow is not a true Christian, OR HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT A TRUE CHRISTIAN IS AFRAID OF THE VERY ONE TO WHOM HE IS NAMED AFTER AS A CHRISTIAN? This is hypocrisy.

This fellow has judged me as a REPEATED OFFENDER for providing hope for all believers who are anxiously and earnestly waiting for Jesus Christ.

He has accused me falsely me falsely calling me a REPEATED OFFENDER for saying that Christ is coming

WHAT IS MY CRIME IN ALL THESE WHEN I AM ONLY PROVIDING HOPE FOR ALL TRUE BELIEVERS AND CHRISTIANS?
Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by MrPresident1: 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, to further justify that this fellow beneath me is a bad christian and hypocrite, this is the post he made below recently, calling 'church business a good business'. How will such a one as this not be afraid, and be in great fear and trepidation, and also have sleepless nights when he hears that Jesus is coming to judge all the hypocrites?

QuietHammer:
Employed pianist. Church business is good business. Sheeples, please keep on paying your tithes grin

Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, he called his fellow Christians 'Sheeples', he is fleecing his brethren obviously, and he is totally right in having sleepless nigts when he hears that Jesus is coming!

He called me a REPEATED OFFENDER, my dear esteemed Mods and Admin, I am deeply hurt by the false accusation of this fellow, I call for justice cry cry cry

cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by MrPresident1: 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44, I demand justice.

In the Holy Bible which I hold to be holy and sacrosanct, the person who makes a false accusation is called satan, he is the one that accuses the brethren falsely.

This fellow who calls his fellow christians, his brethren 'Sheeples' because he obviously fleeces them, has accused me wrongly, this is a characteristic of satan in the Holy Bible.

He called me a REPEATED OFFENDER, I want justice cry He broke Rules 2, 3 and 8
Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by QuietHammer(m): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
MrPresident1, be a good man and give us updates
Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by MrPresident1: 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
QuietHammer:
MrPresident1, be a good man and give us updates

The next thunder and earthquake you will hear and perceive will have its epicentre from Jerusalem grin
Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by MrPresident1: 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
What are the 12 days of Christmas?

The 12 days of Christmas is the period that in Christian theology marks the span between the birth of Christ and the coming of the Magi — the wise men. It begins on December 25 (Christmas) and runs through January 6 (the Epiphany, sometimes also called Three Kings' Day). Additionally, the four weeks preceding Christmas are collectively known as Advent, which begins four Sundays before Christmas and ends on December 24.
Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by MrPresident1: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
Is the end of this 12 days of Christmas the end of this generation?

Quiethammer what do you think?
Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by QuietHammer(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
MrPresident1:
Is the end of this 12 days of Christmas the end of this generation?

Quiethammer what do you think?
The title of the is about Jesus coming back on Christmas day. Stop shifting the goal post. By the way way, how did you come to know that the wise men are three in number?
Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by MrPresident1: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
QuietHammer:

The title of the is about Jesus coming back on Christmas day. Stop shifting the goal post. By the way way, how did you come to know that the wise men are three in number?

See the mistake you are making, I said BY Christmas not ON Christmas. We are still by Christmas tongue

Oh, three wise men? lol. It is Wise men brought three gifts, thanks sah for the correction grin. Make I quickly do the correction cool. I it copied somewhere
Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by QuietHammer(m): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
MrPresident1:

See the mistake you are making, I said BY Christmas not ON Christmas. We are still by Christmas tongue

Oh, three wise men? lol. It is Wise men brought three gifts, thanks sah for the correction grin. Make I quickly do the correction cool. I it copied somewhere
I do not suffer cognitive dissonance neither do I have comprehension problem. The title of this misinforming thread clearly says "Jesus the sun of God is coming back by Christmas DAY", not "... in the Christmas period" or "... in one of the Christmas days". Just admit that as of previous times you have failed woefully again at this guesswork.
Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by MrPresident1: 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
QuietHammer:

I do not suffer cognitive dissonance neither do I have comprehension problem. The title of this misinforming thread clearly says "Jesus the sun of God is coming back by Christmas DAY", not "... in the Christmas period" or "... in one of the Christmas days". Just admit that as of previous times you have failed woefully again at this guesswork.

Lol, olodo.

BY Christmas day means 'in the Christmas period' or 'in one of the Christmas days' grin
Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by QuietHammer(m): 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
MrPresident1:

Lol, olodo.

BY Christmas day means 'in the Christmas period' or 'in one of the Christmas days' grin

Na wa o.
Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by MrPresident1: 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
QuietHammer:

Na wa o.

She I lie ni? grin
Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by MrPresident1: 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
EPIPHANY
Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by johnw74: 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
QuietHammer:

The title of the is about Jesus coming back on Christmas day. Stop shifting the goal post.

MrPresident1:

Eph_5:6  Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
Mat_24:11  And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

this one is not deceiving many though, too duh

1 Like

Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by MrPresident1: 10:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
johnw74:

Eph_5:6  Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
Mat_24:11  And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

this one is not deceiving many though, too duh

Happy New Year John grin

Jesus, Son of David is a black man wink
Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by johnw74: 3:26am On Jan 01, 2018
MrPresident1:

Happy New Year John grin

Jesus, Son of David is a black man wink

you say that because you are skin color prejudiced,
just another one of your attributes that is from satan

1 Like

Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by MrPresident1: 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
Acts 1:11King James Version (KJV)

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

It was all about the SUN
Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by MrPresident1: 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
The Epiphany of Christ and the Rapture of the saints.

The sun died 8n the 21st of December, it rose again on the 25th of December.

Hopefully, the Epiphany of the Son of God is upon us.

The Rapture will happen at His Epiphany, and we will all go to heaven to rejoice forever more grin

Sweet sweet rapture at His Epiphany, pure heaven wink
Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by MrPresident1: 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
This Christmas season ends tomorrow, and it is a Sabbath
Re: Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day by terrezo2002(m): 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mr President. you are bringing disgrace to Christian dorm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Final Lie / If Christianity Is About Wealth, why did Jesus not make any poor person rich ? / Is It A Sin For A Man To Have Sex With A Lady After Paying Only Her Bride Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.