Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

18+ SERIES - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 18+ SERIES (563 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18+ SERIES by 24Bauer(m): 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
his hands moved slowly up and down my hips,
gently caressing my curves. I had my hands wet
and stopped washing anything, unable to move,
as his hand slowly caressed my tummy and
then moved up. I felt a single fingertip reach
between my breasts as I was breathing heavier
and faster; my nipples were already hard and
aroused, I could feel his lips spreading little
kisses on my shoulder and neck, and his pelvis
was grinding on me. He was hard, so hard. I
had my eyes half closed watching the reflection
of us both on the window, he had his eyes still
closed, and finally his hand cupped my left
breast.
He crushed his lips on mine and wrapped his
arms around me without wasting any second,
lifting me slightly and taking me to the couch.
He put me down gently but as he tried to part
briefly from me, I pulled him down with me. He
gave released a small laugh and it felt
contagious, I was laughing too. We started to
kiss each other again and it felt more
comfortable, we were caressing one another
and I could feel his hips grinding on me harder,
needy. I slid my hand to caress him over his
pants and he moaned in my ear. No matter what
people say, there is nothing more arousing than
to feel the power a woman has over a men with
a single touch. He was burning. I unzipped his
pants and he helped me get rid of them, I
wanted to lower myself on his body, to kiss him
and get familiarized with his skin, but he gently
cupped my face and pulled me up, shaking his
head.
His fingertip touched my clit and I shivered; I
closed my eyes and bite my lip hard. He noticed
my reaction and caressed me slower, kissing
my lips and letting the tip of his tongue gently
force me to release the pressure. I felt the
tingling sensations all over my body, he rubbed
my clit so slow but firmly, I was surprised how
much I could resist without cumming. I felt him
swift a few times and wasn't really caring why,
as he was driving me to the edge with only his
touch. He moved a finger to my lower lips and
moaned softly as he felt my wetness waiting,
wanting him. He finally spread my legs wide,
and located himself between them. He was
looking me straight in the eyes as he rubbed the
tip of his cock in my juices and then pushed in
slowly. I parted my lips and gasped, his
deliciously slow movements pushing me to the
edge. His cock was hot and it stretched me
slowly; I was arching while his pelvis crashed
against mine; he grunted and I felt his hardness
rub my spot perfectly. I was so ready to cum,
but I started holding, I wanted to prolong the
feeling the most possible, wanting greedily to
feel him spasm and cum with me. He was so
close.
He started to move harder inside me, his cock
rubbed my walls again and again, making me
arch and twist in pleasure. He slid a hand to my
ass and squeezed me hard, pressing me to him,
as his other hand held a grip on the back of my
neck as his lips found mine again and he kissed

https://naijahood.icyboards.net/showthread.php?tid=45
Re: 18+ SERIES by 24Bauer(m): 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
THE BIRTHDAY GIFT

I decided to give him a treat for his birthday. I knew he was going to close early today. I did not want him to come home and spoil the surprise. What did I do? I sent him my worn panties through a courier service, a pix of my pussy and a sash. It was still smelling of my pussy juice. I attached a note with the panties. Hello honey, I thought I would send you this birthday package with an idea of what's in store for you tonight. Don't even think about it! You can't come home now! I don't want you messing up my plan. Can you smell the juice from my pussy? I am hungry for you. I know you are drooling at the sight of my dripping pussy. I can't wait to have you. When you get home tonight, I want you to come inside. Once you are inside, I want you to put the blindfold on with the sash I sent and wait for me. Happy birthday! When it was 7 p.m. I heard the tires of the car on the driveway. He opened the door and I could see him doing as I instructed him to. I moved down to join him, patted him on the groin 'good boy!' I hear him telling me how he had almost raped his secretary because of what I sent him, retraining himself and speeding home. I smiled. I pressed my lips to his, my tongue slipping easily into his mouth. He put his arms around me then I broke the kiss. "No-no-no", no hands! He complied. I hooked my fingers in his belt and led him to the bedroom. He followed me sheepishly. I slowly began to UnCloth him and kissed his skin. I kissed his chest and sacked on his nappies. Then I moved down to his trousers, nibbling on his hard co c k through his boxers. I rubbed his cock. From where I was kneeling, I kissed the hair on his belly that trailed to his cock. Slowly I pulled down his boxers, his cock rubbed my face as I kissed the hair around his cock. Then I kissed his balls gently and liked up his rigid shaft. He sucked in a deep breath of air. I liked the head alone for a second or two. Teasing. Then I brought my mouth down on his shaft. He moaned loudly. Aaaaaaaaargh, eeeeeeeeish, uuuuuuuuuurrrrrhm! I stopped and stood up, pressing against his chest and pushed him to the bed. He moved to the center as I began to tie his hands to the posts. What are you doing? He asked me play playfully but am sure he knew full well what I was doing. Let's just say I don't want to spoil your surprise until i decide to let you see it. I said licking his ear lobe. I tied his feet up as well. The knots were tight. Goosebumps overcame his body as I straddled his chest, my pubic hair against his chest as I move upward to his head. With my knees to either side of his head and my feet in his armpits, I lowered myself onto his face. He ate me ravenously! I began to rock on his face as I let out soft moans...oooooooooh, gooooood, aaaaaaargh! He dug his tongue into me as he searched for my clit. I jumped when he hit it. He began to lick again. I gasped, moaned and jumped. Then I grabbed his hair and pulled his head closer. Suddenly he jumped as he felt another pair of hands on him. Relax! I said to him soothingly. It's just your birthday present. Then the present enveloped his cock. He moaned loudly, aaaaaaaaaargh and he nearly exploded. I began to rock his face faster and faster and faster! My breathing became harder and harder. I tightened my grip on his hair as my or gas approached. Then oooooooooh myyyyyyyy goooooooodddddddd! I came. I was now watching as the birthday present suck his dick. The head first then slowly she would drop his shaft until she had all of him in her mouth. She would hold him there massaging it with her throat. I went back to climb him and ride his face once more. He began to lick my clip backwards until he dove his tongue in my an us. I pressed down for him to drive it in deeply as far as it would go. The birthday present stopped sacking, then shifted and straddled him. She began to rock on him slowly. He was going crazy. Isn't his cock wonderful? I asked the birthday present. Ummmm-hummm was her reply. I know by now he was desperate to know who it was. Then he began to thrust upward to meet her. She began to go faster. Then we started kissing each other. The present began to meet his strokes and I began grinding faster again . Then I began to shake and vibrate as the juice poured on his face. He greedily lapped it up. I rolled off and the woman riding him leaned forward and kissed him deeply, her tongue licking the sweet mess from his cheeks. Then I went down and began to lick his balls as the woman bleeped him. Then the woman began to shake as her own orgasm hit her. She ground hard on him, riding out her orgasm as I began to lick the juices coming out around the side of his cock. The sensation was just too much! Then I heard him scream, oh god I am going to cum! The woman pulled herself off of him and begin to stroke him as I put him in my mouth. Aaaaaaaaaarch, uuuuuurrrrrrgggrrrrr, he growled and shot his cum into the air. We caught some in our mouths and on our faces then began to lick him clean. He laid motionless, enjoying the moment as he breathed heavily. He waited for me to remove the blindfold but jumped when I said, let's get him hard again and Bleep him some more. The other woman only giggled in agreement. Then we took turn sacking him until he became
https://naijahood.icyboards.net/showthread.php?tid=46

(1) (Reply)

Lady Fingers Her Private Parts After Wizkid Shook Her Hands At His Concert / Popular Comedian Mc Abbey Da Prof And His Wife Welcomes A New Born Baby Girl / Singer Reekado Banks Hospitalized After Breaking Down, Takes off From Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.