Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,451 members, 7,781,306 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:09 PM

Is This Fashion Or Madness! Disturbing Picture! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Fashion Or Madness! Disturbing Picture! (979 Views)

Ladies, Is This Fashion Or Madness / Fashion Or Madness??? / Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Fashion Or Madness! Disturbing Picture! by sparko1(m): 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
In those days if someone dress like this before she gets out of the house, or even the compound, everyone will help in tiring her down, she can't be normal and dress like this.

Did she teleport to the location, this is bad! Please if you see someone dress like this, in the same car as you, what will be the first thing that comes to mind!

She definitely crazy!

Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness! Disturbing Picture! by habsydiamond(m): 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
Were ree.....madness of the highest order
Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness! Disturbing Picture! by Topccy007: 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
I've always been looking for a reason to get a whip.

Any whip for sale at an affordable price please?

I need to use it on this animal
Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness! Disturbing Picture! by nittroboy(m): 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
Gbam , I av already sight her 80% be4 toasting grin
Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness! Disturbing Picture! by Kooldon(f): 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
The Attention She Was Seeking, She Got None. People On D Background Dnt Even Notice Her. A Failure With Capital F9.
Too Bad
Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness! Disturbing Picture! by ufuosman(m): 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
Madness

(1) (Reply)

The First Word You See Is Your Status / Lady Goes Completely Nakied To Rocks Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities (l8+) / Is Sex In Dreams Spiritual or Just Thoughts (my Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.