Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,880 members, 7,798,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) (41915 Views)

Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) / Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) / Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by Nawteemaxie(m): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
Sirheny007:

Whic

The one that commented first.
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by hayor2014(m): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
NwaChibuzor808:
Some of these Nigerian lecturers don't deserve any pity most especially the yoruba ones. Go to an hausa lecturer as an hausa student, tell him your plight and he'll listen to you, go to an igbo lecturer as an igbo student, tell him your tribulation and he'll listen to you but go to a yoruba lecturer as a yoruba student, tell him your ordeal and he'll send you out of his office raining all sorts of insult on you and even tell you that you must be very stupid. A yoruba lecturer is not interested in seeing his fellow yoruba brother succeed not to talk of a foreigner. I remember what I faced back then in 2006. When Dr Olagoke's daughter and wife died within a week, we all celebrated.

RIP to the young lad tho.

you actually celebrated,when two humans died, speaks volumes about your person,,,,well done

1 Like

Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by muller101(m): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
NwaChibuzor808:
Some of these Nigerian lecturers don't deserve any pity most especially the yoruba ones. Go to an hausa lecturer as an hausa student, tell him your plight and he'll listen to you, go to an igbo lecturer as an igbo student, tell him your tribulation and he'll listen to you but go to a yoruba lecturer as a yoruba student, tell him your ordeal and he'll send you out of his office raining all sorts of insult on you and even tell you that you must be very stupid. A yoruba lecturer is not interested in seeing his fellow yoruba brother succeed not to talk of a foreigner. I remember what I faced back then in 2006. When Dr Olagoke's daughter and wife died within a week, we all celebrated.

u deserve to be beaten black and blue then your remains will be transported to Libya and be thrown in to the Mediterranean sea

2 Likes

Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
NwaChibuzor808:

We will all die one day o. No one is sure what will kill him or her o!
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by Sirheny007(m): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nawteemaxie:

The one that commented first.
Its sickening embarassed

1 Like

Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by millionboi2: 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
symbianDON:
chaiiiii!! what a tragic way to end....what a huge calamity to the new bride to be go from the status of bride to widow in just 3 weeks....what a disaster to the man's family....what a monumental loss!!
the driver should be punished.
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
cry
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by xrisdgreat(m): 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nawao
Dead,jxt Like Dat! May God Continue 2 Protect Us Amen.
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by Kassidy90(m): 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
NwaChibuzor808:

This one is fresh.......My end of d year gift to u

1 Like

Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
This is the WORST cry cry cry cry
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by Orpe7(m): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
I million ways to die.
"The iron Reaper"

RIP
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by iamdapsyj(m): 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
NwaChibuzor808:

You are right my brother but bottom line is always do good and leave behind a good legacy. You never know tomorrow.

That a lecturer refused to help you doesn't justify your tribal sentiment in my opinion. A lecturer who is not from my tribe also refused to do a make up test for me in my final year when I was involved in an accident but I didn't look at it from a tribal perspective. He was just being a sadist and thank God I scaled through.

RIP to the dead
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nawteemaxie:

The fool has aired his view.
You took the words from my mouth
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
Some comments in this forum are so disgusting
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by otabuko(m): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nawteemaxie:

as in e. A big fool has aired his view.
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by holutee(m): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by origima: 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
NwaChibuzor808:

You are right my brother but bottom line is always do good and leave behind a good legacy. You never know tomorrow.

I doubt it so much if u are a being.u are a useless thing
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by holutee(m): 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
wasted sperm without any human feelings
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
i don't understand ho can his gate kill him? was he fighting with the gates?
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by bobokunlexzy: 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
[quote author=NwaChibuzor808 post=63546375] Some of these Nigerian lecturers don't deserve any pity most especially the yoruba ones. Go to an hausa lecturer as an hausa student, tell him your plight and he'll listen to you, go to an igbo lecturer as an igbo student, tell him your tribulation and he'll listen to you but go to a yoruba lecturer as a yoruba student, tell him your ordeal and he'll send you out of his office raining all sorts of insult on you and even tell you that you must be very stupid. A yoruba lecturer is not interested in seeing his fellow yoruba brother succeed not to talk of a foreigner. I remember what I faced back then in 2006. When Dr Olagoke's daughter and wife died within a week, we all celebrated.

RIP to the young lad tho

I know the trick of NwaChibuzor808 & itz very simple. He has many accounts here e.g. DrinkLimca & Co & post ridiculous, hate & sarcastic quotes/mentions etc. He will blow hot with a particular account & blows cold with another account both on the same topic & then sit back & amuse himself with the various comments on wot he wrote all in the name of getting cheap popularity/mentions/quotes & wot av u......& d funny thing is that he isn't bothered no matter the amount of curses, insults & abuses he gets in as much as they are forth coming. Nairalanders should just ignore anything related to him without commenting on his posts whatsoever & he will be disappointed.

N.B. I won't be even surprised if itz one of the most revered admin that's playing this prank here.
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by BluntBoy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
People should stop loading trucks this way. When you load a truck with a metal object and the object has sides protruding out, you are a potential killer. Metal should be loaded in a way that it is all fitted into the back of the truck.

1 Like

Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by berrystunn(m): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
tballeyy:
I'm a lectural, u fork this, u fork that, fork the whole student, u see ur life?

Give and take
Who knows??
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by Naijamingles: 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace

Are you single and ready to mingle? Then visit our Facebook page @9jaMingles or WhatsApp us on 08180054747 to meet your perfect match.
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nawteemaxie:

Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by dollytino4real(f): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
no one can tell if it is nemesis or village people
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by egbabiekperemo1: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
NwaChibuzor808:

Is Buhari d Dullard your biological father?
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by Rawzy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
so sad
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
what has the poo you wrote got to do with the post?you're nothing but a dullard
But my educational achievement is what your families can only dream of.
I hold a Bsc, 2 Msc's , currently on my PhD coupled with numerous certifications. I no try?
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by Artistree: 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
stephenduru:
As shared by Kelechi who lives in Umuahia.....

'A very bloody afternoon.
At about eight poles away from my office.the body lying down was sliced like cow by a part of this iron gate being conveyed to a building site by this Mitsubishi van.
A lecturer at abia poly.he married two weeks ago.

Life like a mist
We mourn'
Life like a mist, appears for just a day, and disappears tomorrow
All that we have, can quickly fade away, replaced with tears and sorrow...
If a man should die, can he live again?
Hear the promise God has made...

He will call, the dead will answer
They shall live at his command
For he will have a longing for the work of his own hand

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/newly-married-abia-poly-lecturer-killed.html?m=1

Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by kenevision(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
NwaChibuzor808:

Isi aghasago finally. Your brain emebisigo, chineke ekwela ihe ojoo angry

Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by elnaf(m): 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
If FRSC would have arrested the vehicle for projected load u will say they are wicked I wonder how Nigeria would be without law enforcement agency on our roads

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours / Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) / Huge Python Killed In Ikorodu Area Of Peace Estate, AGURA Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.