Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,645 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) (137096 Views)

Fulani Women In Hijab Join Lord's Chosen Members For Crusade In Kwara. Photos / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
Omuaran is the Community Oyedepo hails from in Kwara, North Central, Nigeria

This is Bishop's residence inside Landmark University, Omu Aran. The residence serves as his base when he visits Landmark for Inaugural lectures, Convocation and Matriculation addresses, when he comes to just preach and most likely during TTG etc. He most likely generally stays here when visiting his community. It is also important to note that Bishop visits his hometown very regularly for various reasons and appears to be quite close to the past Olomu of Omuaran - Oba Charles Ibitoye who joined his ancestors of recent. Noteworthy is the fact that it was Oba Charles Ibitoye who convinced Oyedepo to bring some colleges of Covenant University to Omu Aran. Oyedepo agreed but later chose to bring a full fledged university to Omu Aran.

Today, Landmark University has over 400 Omu Aran indigenes working the PPD of the University. There are also presumably hundreds more working at the University farms. The Health Center in Landmark is also very big and serves both the University and the community.

My last visit to Omu Aran had me talking to indigenes and they were all unanimous in the fact that Oyedepo had contributed a lot to their community.

The house also probably serves as the base of other Members of the Governing Council of the University.

65 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by AntiWailer: 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
wink : wink

Freeze is typing .....

513 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by AJOBI77(m): 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
sad shocked
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
Just like any other house in Akute or Magodo. No lawn tennis no swimming pool.

This is the entire Landmark University captured by Drone. It's a Beautiful school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2QHuOzQxU4

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by colossus91(m): 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
hmmm

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Goodness4525: 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
The sheep tithe is well spent pls let the tithe continue

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by odiereke(m): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nice concept. Keep it up sir.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
Goodness4525:
Though he doesn't take profits but the proceeds of his books alone would buy your entire ancestral community. The tapes he has sold may buy your entire local govt cool

Disclaimer: I titled this ''oyedepo's house'' not mansion. This is certainly not a Mansion o unless you haven't seen what a mansion looks like.

220 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Oksman(m): 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
But in one of his sermons ,he made an implicit remark which was obvious he was referring to easterners about building mansions in their villages. Thought he should have built his in Lagos!
Truly, its easier said than done.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Donexy16(m): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
Is this an estate or somebody's compound

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by DangotePikin: 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
Is the house within Landmark University?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
DangotePikin:
Is the house within Landmark University?
yes it is..

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
Donexy16:
Is this an estate or somebody's compound
It is inside Landmark Uni. The other houses could be that of the Vice Chancellor and co

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by analize701: 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
Goodness4525:
Wouldn't you wish your Dad could use people's head for this long to get you and your siblings a place like this?

My Tithe is working.

*Proudly Sheeple**

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
analize701:

Wouldn't you wish your Dad could use people's head for this long to get you and your siblings a place like this?

My Tithe is working.

*Proudly Sheeple**
I don't understand myself. Isn't sheep what Christ referred Christians as. At least i remember there is a verse in the bible that says ''feed my sheep peter...'' How can anyone then want to''free'' the sheeple grin

#ProudlySheeple

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by analize701: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
Mirand606:

I don't understand myself. Isn't sheep what Christ referred Christians as. At least i remember there is a verse in the bible that says ''feed my sheep peter...'' How can anyone then want to''free'' the sheeple grin

#ProudlySheeple
Don't mind satan disguising as Freeze.

A Sheep follows the Shepherd.

Jesus says, My sheep will hear my voice and they shall follow me, the voice of the stranger (FREEZE) they will not hear. Meaning, anyone who hears Freezes voice, is not Jesus' follower.

***Proudly sheeple***

Oyedepo chop my money.

You Must to chop my money.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by MrHistorian: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
So. . . What's my own?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
Tithes and offerings put to good use. God is good

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nothing pays like church business.....grin

Not even politics cool

76 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
analize701:

Jesus says, My sheep will hear my voice and they shall follow me, the voice of the stranger (FREEZE) they will not hear. Meaning, anyone who hears Freezes voice, is not Jesus' follower.

***Proudly sheeple***

Oyedepo chop my money.

lol i dont even give the freeze and his minions much attention.

It is always easier to know when the devil is campaigning. Once i saw Atheists, Muslims and some Judases in the Church agreeing with Freeze i knew it could never be to the benefit of Christ or His Church. Am i supposed to be so naive to believe Atheist and Muslims are trying to sanitize the church of God.

As i would always say the debate between the Serpent And Eve accurately describes what is happening to the church today. They are talking as if they have us at heart or are in love with us so much that they don't want us cheated but their will is that our churches must crumble-what better way for it to crumble than for it to be defunded. but just like Eve many are carried away without really knowing the motivation behind those who are arguing against the church. If Eve was aware of the Devil's will for her offsprings and humanity she would have run without her legs touching the ground but unfortunately she debated and ended up trading the lives of billions of her offsprings that would walk the earth. She thought she was only being ENLIGHTENED.

So I don't care how beautiful or reasonable your argument is. Once I can't clarify your interest or motives then I'm not interested in debating or arguing.

When I meet my true siblings in Christ in our Churches or homes who I am sure her lovers of Christ and his Church then I can unload all the explanations I have. There I would be willing to learn. Then I can express my reservations if any. Then I can take criticisms of the Church because I know it is coming from the heart of a true worshipper not someone that probably has not stepped into a church in five years and his online foot soldiers that are most likely inspired by the Devil and his Demons.

As i have said before and i would reiterate i would rather run the risk of being defrauded than my church crumbling. The TREASURE of a MAN lies where his HEART his-Jesus Christ.

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Krafty006: 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
beautiful... become an entrepreneur..https://www.nairaland.com/4250383/footwear-business
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by gidjah(m): 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
Great entrepreneur ,great development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by johnstar(m): 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
See wr pastor dey stay?

Na wao

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
Is this what you call mansion? I expected something bigger. There's nothing magnificent about this.

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by johnstar(m): 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
analize701:

***Proudly sheeple***

Oyedepo chop my money.

Have you helped someone in need of money today?

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Heywhizzy(m): 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
heaven on earth
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
Statsocial:

Though he doesn't take profits but the proceeds of his books alone would buy your entire ancestral community. The tapes he has sold may buy your entire local govt cool

And we are supposed to give you a standing ovation right? undecided

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by marooh: 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
Freeze come and see trending headline undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by busomma: 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
Tithing is the best thing that happened to Christendom especially in Nigeria. If in doubt ask Oyedepo & his cotravellers. All those paying tithe hv been mentally enslaved. I feel sorry u guys.

29 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) / RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.