Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) (137154 Views)

Fulani Women In Hijab Join Lord's Chosen Members For Crusade In Kwara. Photos / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
Statsocial:

Though he doesn't take profits but the proceeds of his books alone would buy your entire ancestral community. The tapes he has sold may buy your entire local govt cool
After that?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by saltoasis: 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
Zionista:
Pic.1:Freeze before reading this story

Pic.2 :Freeze after reading this story
Knockout to all Sadist and God haters.If you are one feel free to quote me.
Hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
mastermaestro

Wow! Such intellectual argument written in complete nothingness. You must be quite the intellect.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by eph12(m): 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
MasterEmmanu3l:

I don’t see why I should exploit something allegedly written for free(by (your) alleged Prophets), work on it and then sell it.
So no thanks.

I feel (your) Christ would be greatly disappointed by that, don’t you think so too?

Man selling something he allegedly gave the world for free and allegedly gave his life for it.
Do you also feel my Christ would be greatly disappointed in people selling the Bible?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
MasterEmmanu3l:

Wait! So you mean he takes verses from the Bible, expantiates on them and have his findings of Christ beloved sold?

That seems like a business, a good business.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by deco22(m): 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
analize701:

Your opinion doesn't count. What people say or think doesn't count.
When i was sick and dying, their opinions didn't count. When a Pastor from another church, who didn't know me from Adam saw my case and took it upon himself to help me out financially, the unbelievers opinions never counted, is it what i want to do with my life and money that their opinions will count?

***Proudlysheeple***.

Thanks for your thought tho.
It's not me that will talk when someone has said he is happy as he is.

It's not my money,but all I know is that it's God I pay my tithes not to one pastor,but since you think it's the pastor that deserves praise for what God did in your life then....

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by analize701: 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
johnstar:

Have you helped someone in need of money today?
Do i answer to you? Only satan agents disobey God by giving to the poor and shouting about it.

What your right hand giveth, let not your left hand know it. that is Jesus talking.

No true follower of Christ gives and announces it.

But you Daddy G.O. Freeze's followers will wish we come out screaming what we do for the poor thereby disobeying our God.

pls shift.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by donpharaoh1: 11:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
Statsocial:

Though he doesn't take profits but the proceeds of his books alone would buy your entire ancestral community. The tapes he has sold may buy your entire local govt cool

The guy said the right thing and you knew it but your darken sense hindered you to see the truth in his words... how many him books you don buy or your neighbour don buy in short name one make we hear shhh.. everyday for church Una go dey jubah pastor jubah pope .. orangutan mentality

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
eph12:

Do you also feel my Christ would be greatly disappointed in people selling the Bible?

If what it’s in your bible actually describes him. Then Bleep yeah! He would be pissed just as he was when people had a small business thingy at the temple.

Don’t you think he would be disappointed?

Is it not embodied somewhere on your bible that the Bible is not for sale but can be used as a gift?

I feel I’ve seen an inscription like that somewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Rebuke: 11:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
Pprovost:
Nothing pays like church business.....grin

Not even politics cool

Why not start yours since yhur parents were nt smart enough to have started one. At least, yhu shldnt be living in a coachroaches and rat infested houz by now grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
MasterEmmanu3l:

Wow! Such intellectual argument written in complete nothingness. You must be quiet the intellect.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by eph12(m): 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
MasterEmmanu3l:

If what it’s in your bible actually describes him. Then Bleep yeah! He would be pissed just as he was when people had a small business thingy at the temple.

Don’t you think he would be disappointed?

Yes he would if the business was taking people away from the essence of the temple
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
mastermaestro:

I like how you got nothing to say and try to rely on the awesomeness of memes. Me too, Sir, is adequate with the use of memes. I dabble in meme transactions.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by analize701: 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
Statsocial:

lol i dont even give the freeze and his minions much attention.

It is always easier to know when the devil is campaigning. Once i saw Atheists, Muslims and some Judases in the Church agreeing with Freeze i knew it could never be to the benefit of Christ or His Church. Am i supposed to be so naive to believe Atheist and Muslims are trying to sanitize the church of God.
As i would always say the debate between the Serpent And Eve accurately describes what is happening to the church today. They are talking as if they have us at heart but their will is that our churches must crumble-what better way for it to crumble than for it to be defunded. but just like Eve many are carried away without really knowing the motivation behind those who are arguing against the church. If Eve was aware of the Devil's will for her offsprings and humanity she would have run without her legs touching the ground but unfortunately she debated and ended up trading the lives of billions of her offsprings that would walk the earth. She thought she was only being ENLIGHTENED.

As i have said i would rather run the risk of being defrauded than my church crumbling. The TREASURE of a MAN lies where his HEART his-Jesus Christ.
Satan has been fighting for Man to do things according to his terms since Eden. Is Freeze interested in the poor?

From when i discovered that committing sin is doing things according to Satan's ways, i consciously stopped.

I am Sheep and Jesus is my Shepherd. Satan thinks he can turn Christ's followers to goats instead of Sheep.

He thinks by calling us Sheeples we will become a shamed and deny who we are in Christ.

He is not a sheep but a goat, he shd enjoy himself and leave me alone. Am a sheep.

***Proudly sheeple.***

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by damosky12(m): 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
deco22:
Never liked Freeze but this your statement is what makes people like him cause confusion in the church.

Which one is "Oyedepo chop my money"...so you are basically saying you are giving your money to Oyedepo not God.

Oga, he spoke well....

1 Corinthians 9:13-14
[13]Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?
[14]Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.

Galatians 6:6
[6]Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.

I give huge percents of my income constantly to my church and pastors. That's what the Bible teach.

Any contrary opinion, submit your scriptures and let's make it clear.

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
eph12:

Yes he would if the business was taking people away from the essence of the temple

And you feel he wouldn’t be angry with people selling his teachings?

Can you see how you reason? Do you like the feel?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by engrkaz(m): 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
Goodness4525:
The sheep tithe is well spent pls let the tithe continue
well spended
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by ehissi(m): 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
analize701:

Don't mind satan disguising as Freeze.

A Sheep follows the Shepherd.

Jesus says, My sheep will hear my voice and they shall follow me, the voice of the stranger (FREEZE) they will not hear. Meaning, anyone who hears Freezes voice, is not Jesus' follower.

***Proudly sheeple***

Oyedepo chop my money.

You Must to chop my money.

Freeze? You mean the 52 demon container........ angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lol. I'm tired of bashing those god of men.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Ever8054: 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
Statsocial:

if his books can buy all those things you just mentioned and yet 80% of his church members can't feed what is he and what are you?...useless brainless man worshiper...

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by analize701: 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
deco22:
It's not me that will talk when someone has said he is happy as he is.

It's not my money,but all I know is that it's God I pay my tithes not to one pastor,but since you think it's the pastor that deserves praise for what God did in your life then....
We are tired of telling them with scriptural proves that we pay our tithes to Christ our eternal High Priest, but they insists it's to Pastors, so, i don't care to explain any more.

Since they choose to believe it is the Pastors we pay our tithes to, then so be it.

What they think doesn't count. It's my money to do as a choose.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by GLOBALINF: 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nice building, but instead of paying so much to study to study in Nigeria schools! Why not study in cyprus with cheaper and more affordable tuition!!!
Need info
Call/ Whatsapp: 080–64–93–43–53

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by makky555(f): 11:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
Pprovost:
Nothing pays like church business.....grin

Not even politics cool
Really??
Why not open your own and make much more?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
MasterEmmanu3l:

I like how you got nothing to say and try to rely on the awesomeness of memes. Me too, Sir, is adequate with the use of memes. I dabble in meme transactions.

You do not deserve the honour of thoughts exchange on this issue. Look for your ground mates. Besides, in an attempt to be high-sounding, you are exposing your incoherence.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by analize701: 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
saltoasis:
Twale for you sir.

***proudly sheeple **** I love that line.

Its so hard for them to comprehend the wealth of this church. Someone was so pissed that he said they are into drugs, that it cannot be tithes and offerings.
I just laughed at his stupidity.

All thanks to daddy freeze for giving me more reasons to be faithful in tithing.
I went to Shiloh, am still to recover from what i saw there and heard.

The things God does for people there, 10% will be joke when you come back with appreciation to God.

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
mastermaestro:

You do not deserve the honour of thoughts exchange on this issue. Look for your ground mates.

Yet you saw fit to say that.
On a scale of 1 to infinity, how retarded are you?

I would honestly like to know. Purely for research purposes.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Oga, shut up your mouth. The fact that you are a descendant of paupers doesn't mean others share your unfortunate history.

Oxford University Press and Harper Collins are some of the largest publishers in the world and they don't have a single jet. How many books has he sold and how many tapes has he sold that he can afford to buy 5 jets? Does Oyedepo sell more than Sony Music? How many jets does Sony Music have?

Since he's made so much personal money from selling books and tapes, can he provide us with his tax returns? If he didn't declare those in his tax documents, are you aware he is a criminal?

I don't have a problem with your paying tithes to whoever or defending Mr Oyedepo but don't insult our sensibilities and tell unintelligent lies like an epileptic drunkard just waking up from sleep.
Thanks for this. This was/is powerful.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by givememoney: 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
lol i dont even give the freeze and his minions much attention.

It is always easier to know when the devil is campaigning. Once i saw Atheists, Muslims and some Judases in the Church agreeing with Freeze i knew it could never be to the benefit of Christ or His Church. Am i supposed to be so naive to believe Atheist and Muslims are trying to sanitize the church of God.

As i would always say the debate between the Serpent And Eve accurately describes what is happening to the church today. They are talking as if they have us at heart or are in love with us so much that they don't want us cheated but their will is that our churches must crumble-what better way for it to crumble than for it to be defunded. but just like Eve many are carried away without really knowing the motivation behind those who are arguing against the church. If Eve was aware of the Devil's will for her offsprings and humanity she would have run without her legs touching the ground but unfortunately she debated and ended up trading the lives of billions of her offsprings that would walk the earth. She thought she was only being ENLIGHTENED.

As i have said i would rather run the risk of being defrauded than my church crumbling. The TREASURE of a MAN lies where his HEART his-Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Okoyeeboz: 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
Statsocial:

You haven't asked your president for tax return it is that of pastor you want to collect. Don't you know your way to canaanland. sule

Your pastor is a private citizen with zero records of tax compliance.

Mr President is a military pensioner and the records of his tax compliance are public documents. Disputing it is like saying that a civil servant doesn't pay tax.

10 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by analize701: 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
ehissi:

Freeze? You mean the 52 demon container........ angry
Yes, the bastard half Arab born troway for Nigeria who thinks he can make a name for himself by believing he can make the Sheepfold of Christ become ashamed of their status and deny who they are.

They are Sheep and they are goats.

The sheep will hear the voice if their shepherd and follow him, but the goats rebel and disobey.

Freeze is a goat.

I am a Sheep.

Who is a Sheep?

I am a Sheep and not ashamed of it.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by amazon14: 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
Mirand606:

I don't understand myself. Isn't sheep what Christ referred Christians as. At least i remember there is a verse in the bible that says ''feed my sheep peter...'' How can anyone then want to''free'' the sheeple grin

#ProudlySheeple

It is devil's strategy to devour the sheep when freed
I don't want to be free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
MasterEmmanu3l:

Yet you saw fit to say that.
On a scale of 1 to infinite, how retarded are you?

I would honestly like to know. Purely for research purposes.

grin grin Kindergarten grammar students aren't difficult to spot. Always very enthusiastic and eager to employ newly learned words no matter how contextually inappropriate. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) / RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.