Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,803 members, 7,798,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! (34644 Views)

Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? / I Behave And Talk Like A Girl / I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by LoRdCaT(m): 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
olisehcom:

Lol..... It could only be you, you've always been a cat.
Lol. How are you and where are you?
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Curry30: 11:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
Too much feminine influence distorting your masculinity.

My advice:

1) drink beer daily

2) stop listening to feminine music

3) involve in masculine shhh...football (sports in general)

4) don't think about anything, don't give no fvck about anybody

5) I see you manning up
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by olisehcom(f): 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Lol. How are you and where are you?

Im fine, you know where I am wink , how about you? You left without a word angry
What have you been up to?
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by olisehcom(f): 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
jamariwolf:
nice Boobs there.

Errm, coming from a lady shocked, thank you.
But my boobs are properly covered cheesy...
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by LoRdCaT(m): 11:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
olisehcom:

Im fine, you know where I am wink , how about you? You left without a word angry What have you been up to?
I am right where you are. wink You knew I was leaving na, did it ever seem like I was going to stay there?
What have I been up to? Read your signature and you have your answer.
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
olisehcom:

Errm, coming from a lady shocked, thank you.
But my boobs are properly covered cheesy...
yeah. I know, jst complementing the shape. And no, I ain't gay smiley
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by olisehcom(f): 12:01am On Dec 25, 2017
LoRdCaT:
I am right where you are. wink
You knew I was leaving na, did it ever seem like I was going to stay there?

What have I been up to? Read your signature and you have your answer.

I never knew you were leaving, I just stopped seeing you around, tried reaching out, I couldn't, your crush even tried tongue..... And before you left you were one hell of an arrogant nigga.......
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by LoRdCaT(m): 12:05am On Dec 25, 2017
olisehcom:

I never knew you were leaving, I just stopped seeing you around, tried reaching out, I couldn't, your crush even tried tongue..... And before you left you were one hell of an arrogant nigga.......
My crush? who is my crush?

I thought you knew, I mean the signs were there. How come you couldn't reach me?

Me, arrogant? gentle boy like me.
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by olisehcom(f): 12:08am On Dec 25, 2017
jamariwolf:
yeah. I know, jst complementing the shape. And no,I ain't gay smiley

Alright thanks kiss

Thank God you ain't..... grin
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by HIScraziness(m): 12:08am On Dec 25, 2017
JESUSBOIY:
bro, i swear i did not decide to be like this, i grew up to find my self this way.

Why would i choose to behave and act feminine knowing the stigma that comes with it? embarassed

i have tried hard,yet no improvement.

Wish i had my way i would change me.

You're frustrated, can sense that.

Only thing u can do is to love yourself, u need to embrace who you're before depression sets in and bet me, that isn't good at all!! Keep your best friends close, those who love u, those who don't give a flying fvck if you're effeminate or whatever it is you're... Hitting the gym is nice too, that would further build ur self esteem but I bet if it's gonna remove the effeminate factor.

Merry Christmas bruh!!!
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by rewarder: 12:11am On Dec 25, 2017
My simple advice for u is to find a girl that behave like a man... That have all the manly attributes....

On a serious note. Your siblings are they all female?
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by olisehcom(f): 12:12am On Dec 25, 2017
LoRdCaT:

I thought you knew, I mean the signs were there. How come you couldn't reach me?

After the stunt you pulled when we helped you dig, no one really gave a hoot abt you, you isolated yourself.... And gave people d wrong impression abt you.

How about you inbox me your phone number on Fb, so you can tell me IN DETAILS what you've been up to undecided
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by olisehcom(f): 12:14am On Dec 25, 2017
LoRdCaT:

So you don't know your crush, she's still on NL o...... wink wink
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by LoRdCaT(m): 12:16am On Dec 25, 2017
olisehcom:

I don't oo, tell me now.
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by godofuck231: 12:18am On Dec 25, 2017
JESUSBOIY:
I am a guy in my early 20s, a student.
Since my childhood, i have always had complains that i behave and act like a female. I can't jog,run or play soccer cos my friends will make fun of me and say i run like a girl.

i am quite shy/timid too and and i have long discovered that i don't have much physical strength, people have bullied me because of this.

Girls don't take me serious. Cos i don't possess a manly persona so i have never really been in their good books.

Please this is coming from a bleeding heart embarassed , I have tried as much as possible to be manly but, its like trying to grow tall overnight. I am tired of my family asking if i am gay. I stay mostly indoors, and i can't even hang out with my peers because of embarrassment.

I am not a believer, so don't tell me to pray. I am only pouring my heart out, i need help(advice)......

note: i am a straight guy!

Go and get a cold bottle of orijin, drink it and listen to the elders when they discuss, ur brain go reset
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 25, 2017
jaychubi:

U r a gay bastard
Gbam. you've said it all
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by LoRdCaT(m): 12:21am On Dec 25, 2017
olisehcom:

After the stunt you pulled when we helped you dig, no one really gave a hoot abt you, you isolated yourself.... And gave people d wrong impression abt you.

How about you inbox me your phone number on Fb, so you can tell me IN DETAILS what you've been up to undecided
Which stunt did I pull? Do I have partial amnesia? why don't I remember all these things? Well you are right about me isolating myself, I really needed to be left alone during that period so I did my best to annoy everyone so they can just leave me alone. Not just you guys, EVERYONE. I didn't care about the wrong impression then, still don't care now cheesy

I'll send the details.
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by olisehcom(f): 12:21am On Dec 25, 2017
LoRdCaT:

Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by olisehcom(f): 12:24am On Dec 25, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Which stunt did I pull? Do I have partial amnesia? why don't I remember all these things? Well you are right about me isolating myself, I really needed to be left alone during that period so I did my best to annoy everyone so they can just leave me alone. Not just you guys, EVERYONE. I didn't care about the wrong impression then, still don't care now cheesy

I'll send the details.

So you're still as arrogant as ever?.......

Alright, we'll talk better on phone......
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by olisehcom(f): 12:26am On Dec 25, 2017
LoRdCaT:
I don't oo, tell me now.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by LoRdCaT(m): 12:30am On Dec 25, 2017
olisehcom:

So you're still as arrogant as ever?.......

Alright, we'll talk better on phone......
Which stunt did I pull?
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by LoRdCaT(m): 12:31am On Dec 25, 2017
olisehcom:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Tell me her name.
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by olisehcom(f): 12:35am On Dec 25, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Tell me her name.

You know already. You even used her name as you ATM pin....... wink wink
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by LoRdCaT(m): 12:38am On Dec 25, 2017
olisehcom:

You know already. You even used her name as you ATM pin....... wink wink
Hahaha, you are funny, I never crushed on gift oo. who ever told you she was my crush needs to have his/her brain checked. I liked her as a friend, nothing more. . delete the number when quoting me so I can modify after you get it. No need for fb
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Texty: 12:44am On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by olisehcom(f): 12:49am On Dec 25, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Hahaha, you are funny, I never crushed on gift oo. who ever told you she was my crush needs to have his/her brain checked. I liked her as a friend, nothing more.. delete the number when quoting me so I can modify after you get it. No need for fb

Tell me something I don't know tongue tongue
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by LoRdCaT(m): 12:51am On Dec 25, 2017
olisehcom:

Tell me something I don't know tongue tongue
If I tell you the girl I crushed on and still crush on, you wouldn't believe mewink I really didn't crush on gift, she thought I was crushing on her?
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by UnimkeAk(m): 12:54am On Dec 25, 2017
JESUSBOIY:
I am a guy in my early 20s, a student.
Since my childhood, i have always had complains that i behave and act like a female. I can't jog,run or play soccer cos my friends will make fun of me and say i run like a girl.

i am quite shy/timid too and and i have long discovered that i don't have much physical strength, people have bullied me because of this.

Girls don't take me serious. Cos i don't possess a manly persona so i have never really been in their good books.

Please this is coming from a bleeding heart embarassed , I have tried as much as possible to be manly but, its like trying to grow tall overnight. I am tired of my family asking if i am gay. I stay mostly indoors, and i can't even hang out with my peers because of embarrassment.

I am not a believer, so don't tell me to pray. I am only pouring my heart out, i need help(advice)......

note: i am a straight guy!

If u have effiminate gestures like letting ur hands fall at 90 degrees, make a conscious effort to stop.
Dont just hit the gym b4 u start looking like a gayasss bouncer.
If u sound like a female , stop speaking that way, change ur syllables

And u have to hang out wit guys, u in this mess because as a kid u didnt hang out wit guys, all the fighting, roaming arnd the hood would hv madeu hard.
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by olisehcom(f): 1:45am On Dec 25, 2017
LoRdCaT:
If I tell you the girl I crushed on and still crush on, you wouldn't believe mewink I really didn't crush on gift, she thought I was crushing on her?

I knew so..................... And deep down you know too tongue
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by SHOCK7(m): 1:45am On Dec 25, 2017
olisehcom:

Are you sure you're straight??, ever thought of being gay? wink forget the criticism

Just Kidding lipsrsealed
hello
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by SHOCK7(m): 1:59am On Dec 25, 2017
JESUSBOIY:
this is exactly why i don't talk to my people about this.

Look, i have started barbing skull, because an uncle of mind said that only gay people keep afro.

I am now careful about the colours of cloth i wear, cos some one said pink and yellow etc are for homosexuals .

When i walk or run, i try to raise my shoulders up to look more manly.

Its frustrating that i am trying hard to behave and act most of the things that comes to men naturally .

I can't walk infront of guys cos they will make fun, i can't even sweep or wash cloths around them cos of their mockery.

But please am straight, i am sexually attracted to only women. Thanks embarassed lalasticlala
young man let me be your mentor,first get � by learning a skill & be good at it,trust me when you made u won't have problems getting chicks. Then like everyone says "HIT THE GYM"
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by SirBunky85(m): 2:19am On Dec 25, 2017
why are u even worried abt what people think abt you? Abeg be urself and forget anyone's opinion abt u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) / Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) / My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.