Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! (34675 Views)

Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? / I Behave And Talk Like A Girl / I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 25, 2017
JESUSBOIY:
I am a guy in my early 20s, a student.
Since my childhood, i have always had complains that i behave and act like a female. I can't jog,run or play soccer cos my friends will make fun of me and say i run like a girl.

i am quite shy/timid too and and i have long discovered that i don't have much physical strength, people have bullied me because of this.

Girls don't take me serious. Cos i don't possess a manly persona so i have never really been in their good books.

Please this is coming from a bleeding heart embarassed , I have tried as much as possible to be manly but, its like trying to grow tall overnight. I am tired of my family asking if i am gay. I stay mostly indoors, and i can't even hang out with my peers because of embarrassment.

I am not a believer, so don't tell me to pray. I am only pouring my heart out, i need help(advice)......

note: i am a straight guy!
Spend two years indoor and read book on human relationship,how to get women how to b the man,books on being in charge and focus on ur academics...avoid women for now don't try an change d way u act just rea better books it has a way of helping u see in a better light..worked for the frd of Mine..dating that frd now

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Imo1stson: 5:47am On Dec 25, 2017
If there's tomboy then there must be "tomgirl".

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 25, 2017
aspirebig:
You are not a believer, but your 'Jesusboiy'
started doubting God late this year.
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 25, 2017
olisehcom:

Errm, coming from a lady shocked, thank you.
But my boobs are properly covered cheesy...
i gave you a complement hours ago and you didn't reply, now cos of some guy, you are derailing thread. Is that fair? sad
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 25, 2017
rewarder:
My simple advice for u is to find a girl that behave like a man... That have all the manly attributes....

On a serious note. Your siblings are they all female?
nope, i have a bro
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Oxster(m): 7:17am On Dec 25, 2017
JESUSBOIY:
pm that lady immediately, she is showing you green light. Don't dull !

Abi?but I don't catch emotion like that bro,lemme try sha

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Oxster(m): 7:17am On Dec 25, 2017
spankyflex:
anybody bleeping females just to proof masculinity it's actually suffering from low self esteem.

Not @ all,,explain further @ that
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Ultimategeneral: 7:51am On Dec 25, 2017
haha this thread of urs actually got me cracking, anyways i have the same problem. i will say ive not solved it totally bt i live my life like every other human. bro what what i can tell u now is to be urself.
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by chiefojiji(m): 7:54am On Dec 25, 2017
Pishure please.....
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by olisehcom(f): 7:57am On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by 4lorunsho(m): 8:07am On Dec 25, 2017
PILGRIMAGE TO ISRAEL REGISTRATION HAS COMMENCED FOR 2018. Don't be left out visit us at 24,moleye alagomeji yaba. check my status
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Ultimategeneral: 8:12am On Dec 25, 2017
i was able to control mine by practicing how to walk like a man,though i still talk like a girl. it's quite embarrassing of a man to be shy and timid bt ive gone pass that. going to the gym won't change a thing bt u really need to know the act of self defense . i would advice u to channel ur feminine voice to something of value, it's a blessing in disguise. how abt looking at ur fellow man eye ball to eye ball bro i tell u ur it would build ur confidence and then proceed to look at the opposite gender. problem solved and then u can talk when men are talking
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by mhizsuzzy(f): 8:18am On Dec 25, 2017
JESUSBOIY:
Since my childhood, i have always had complains that i behave and act like a female. I can't jog,run or play soccer cos my friends will make fun of me and say i run like a girl.

i am quite shy/timid too and and i have long discovered that i don't have much physical strength, people have bullied me because of this.

Girls don't take me serious. Cos i don't possess a manly persona so i have never really been in their good books.

Please this is coming from a bleeding heart embarassed , I have tried as much as possible to be manly but, its like trying to grow tall overnight. I am tired of my family asking if i am gay. I stay mostly indoors, and i can't even hang out with my peers because of embarrassment.

I am not a believer, so don't tell me to pray. I am only pouring my heart out, i need help(advice)......

I wonder y u have Jesus in your name when u don't believe in him.
The fact is that you see ur self more like a female than male. you are what you think than what ppl think of you
Hit the gym, interact more with guys and learn what they do, try acting manly may be in ur closet you are what u continually do. change ur mindset that police see you as a woman.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Oxster(m): 8:20am On Dec 25, 2017
jamariwolf:
yeah. I know, jst complementing the shape. And no, I ain't gay smiley

Get-out

U she-male

U r just a gay,if you ain't y will u be hiding as a female,Shame on you
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by gabe: 8:29am On Dec 25, 2017
you probably have less testosterone than your peers or somewhat have oestrogen in your system. Hit the gym. It will increase your testosterone levels
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Oxster(m): 8:36am On Dec 25, 2017
olisehcom:

Awwn baby, sorry about that.
You complimented my boobs, I kinda wasn't comfortable with that embarassed
Merry Christmas kiss enjoy your day cool

Stop calling him baby b4 he catch emotionsgringrin

No sweet tongue de Mata kukuma tell himgrin
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 25, 2017
olisehcom:

Awwn baby, sorry about that.
You complimented my boobs, I kinda wasn't comfortable with that embarassed
Merry Christmas kiss enjoy your day cool
now that's what am talking about smiley.
merry Christmas to you too.
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 25, 2017
Oxster:

Stop calling him baby b4 he catch emotionsgringrin

No sweet tongue de Mata kukuma tell himgrin
no need to worry, ladies are only nice to me on the net , never in real life embarassed
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Oxster(m): 8:48am On Dec 25, 2017
JESUSBOIY:
no need to worry, ladies are only nice to me on the net , not in real life embarassed

And u hv to stop fallin 4 dat,,Lol,,I really pity guys that fall 4 ladies on net ,,she might be busy petting ND calling u sweet name y life she's busy playing ND catching fun with a male friend
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by DivinelyBlessed: 9:00am On Dec 25, 2017
JESUSBOIY:

Smoke weed
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Sholaystar4me(m): 9:25am On Dec 25, 2017
lmaooo.....and 10 gallons of petrol to appease the gods grin grin grin grin grin

cyrilomoh:
Consulting the oracle:

CAUSES: Too close to girls at early stage, copying what they do and allowing it to influenced you.

SOLUTIONS: bring a 2year old native cock, three white kola nut and ogogoro to appease the gods and everything will be over.
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Sholaystar4me(m): 9:29am On Dec 25, 2017
Yo, roll out with guys more, and learn few good tactics from them, be you, but your type usually know how to psych chicks more...just roll out with you buddies bro

JESUSBOIY:
I am a guy in my earl...

Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by frankobobby(m): 10:36am On Dec 25, 2017
do you drink?
I'll advice you to start taking alcoholic drinks with guys and listen to their conversation at the bar.

Do you love treking?
Start walking around at least 1-2hrs daily, the more you get tired, the more you reduce your cat walking manner

Do you shout often?
State being aggressive. You will get deep voice soon.

Do you watch telemundo and other Bollywood movies?
Stop that. Instead watch action films and car racing games.

Within 4months, you will begin to share testimonies
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by eyinjuege: 11:57am On Dec 25, 2017
Join a gym and start lifting weights, abd doing other things to build your muscles and stamina
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by uwemjack(m): 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
JESUSBOIY:

Start going to the gym
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by picasso4u(m): 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
First guy, your problem is not with people... It's in your mind
And that's the greatest problem anybody can have...
First, you need to accept yourself for what you are, who you believe you are
I don't care whatever people tell me or say about me
Instead, I hangout with those that value me, my personality and my friendship.
If you love to gym, gym... If you love to run, run
Don't do these because of people... Do it because it is fun to you.
You have a little self confidence... Work on it
I know a guy with a feminine voice... And yet, he's a public speaker... Nobody cares about his voice... At least, not me

Why are you after girls... Just for sex or for friendship/relationship... Whichever way, look for someone that appreciates your personality and not your body. You'll definitely find them

Cc: JESUSBOIY

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by ezugegere(m): 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
I think your problem is most likely hormonal. You're probably not producing enough androgens. You may just need hormonal treatment. Talk to an experienced doctor.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Sirme411(m): 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
JESUSBOIY:

I salute ur courage bro...m the last born& only boy in a family of 5....I sound like a girl,I Laff like a gal,I find it hard to cheat on a gal,I atyms find cute guys attractive .....
Major Key: its who we are...am not sure derris anytin we can do about it we just
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
Sirme411:

I salute ur courage bro...m the last born& only boy in a family of 5....I sound like a girl,I Laff like a gal,I find it hard to cheat on a gal,I atyms find cute guys attractive .....
Major Key: its who we are...am not sure derris anytin we can do about it we just
its sad that when you try to explain to people, they attack and blame you for it. Its not easy atall embarassed
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by rukz: 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
harriet412:

madam calm down undecided
Merry Christmas!!!I want us to be friends, Can i hve ur digit?
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by Sirme411(m): 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
JESUSBOIY:
its sad that when you try to explain to people, they attack and blame you for it. Its not easy atall embarassed

my sec school councillor once told me....to get married to a A gal who is very vocal...xo she'll serve as the Husband/wife....m sure still gonna stick to that advice....cos I reason like a gal atyms....most of my relationships ended cos I was acting girlish....nt taking decisions....nd I can't help it atall
Re: Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! by LoRdCaT(m): 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
olisehcom:

I knew so..................... And deep down you know too tongue
Lol.. Yes I know, that's why she was behaving the way she did. she felt she could misbehave and go scot free. That's why I stopped talking to her. When you girls are given an inch, you tend to take a mile. She was mistaken though, I never had a crush on her. She's not even fine sef. Text me on WhatsApp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? / White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.