Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? (3903 Views)

Explosive: See The Exchanges Between Hausas-fulani, Yoruba & Igbo On Twitter / Kogi Prosecution: Saraki Scolds Dino Melaye: "Behave Like An Elder" / The Igbo Plight Is Understandable And Underestimated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by Mcowubaba: 12:38am On Dec 24, 2017
Some of you may view this as a bigoted post, or a tribal post.

All I know is that I am being objective, I always stand for the truth, I speak against stupidity irrespective of tribe, that being said I have a question..

Why are MOST Yorubas supporting Buhari , apart from the core North, the next group of Nigerians supporting that denigrate are my lovely Yoruba people.

I can't wrap my head around it, Buhari and his administration has brought nothing but pain, suffering, agony to the lives of Nigerians.
Hunger, abject poverty has increased to the highest levels, but yet most Yorubas still find reasons to support this lunatic.
Is it because of Yemi Osibanjo undecided or Tinubu

If you go on most social medias, the most active supporters of Buhari are Yorubas, the are ready to defend him at all cost..

When Hausas/Fulanis support Buhari, I don't feel surprised because a vast majority of them don't have the ability to think for themselves, the are limited and rarely have aspirations ....

But most Yorubas, who are mostly educated, well knowledgeable and sophisticated, still find Joy to asslick support Buhari is alarming and amazing..
If you talk, the will start shouting Ipob yoot up and down, or say you are still sad about 2015 Election undecided undecided for real
In all this sufferings, they think the wailing has a tribal/political undertone, anyone truthful to himself will know Buhari is a waste of matter.

That man should not even be Conductor in Mushin, Lagos.
We told you guys in 2015, but the blinded you guys with change, what about now

Next line they will come up with is, GEJ stole all the money in the treasury, so Buhari can't do anything, GEj and Alison packed all the money

I taya for this Country self, even the useless PDP are planing on giving Atiku the Presidential Ticket.
When shall we get it right

They were all shouting Restructuring, when Nnamdi Kanu was making wave, where are the now

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by MrHistorian: 1:26am On Dec 24, 2017
GEJ failed Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by EASY39(m): 1:32am On Dec 24, 2017
Why Buhari Fail All The Continent.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by MayorofLagos(m): 2:53am On Dec 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

All I know is that I am being objective, I always stand for the truth, I speak against stupidity irrespective of tribe, that being said I have a question..

Why are MOST Yorubas supporting Buhari , apart from the core North, the next group of Nigerians supporting that denigrate are my lovely Yoruba people.

I can't wrap my head around it, Buhari and his administration has brought nothing but pain, suffering, agony to the lives of Nigerians.
Hunger, abject poverty has increased to the highest levels, but yet most Yorubas still find reasons to support this lunatic.

If you go on most social medias, the most active supporters of Buhari are Yorubas, the are ready to defend him at all cost..

When Hausas/Fulanis support Buhari, I don't feel surprised because a vast majority of them don't have the ability to think for themselves, the are limited and rarely have aspirations ....

But most Yorubas, who are mostly educated, well knowledgeable and sophisticated, still find Joy to asslick support Buhari is alarming and amazing..
If you talk, the will start shouting Ipob yoot up and down, or say you are still sad about 2015 Election undecided undecided for real
In all this sufferings, they think the wailing has a tribal/political undertone, anyone truthful to himself will know Buhari is a waste of matter.

Next line they will come up with is, GEJ stole all the money in the treasury, so Buhari can't do anything, GEj and Alison packed all the money

I taya for this Country self, even the useless PDP are planing on giving Atiku the Presidential Ticket.

They were all shouting Restructuring, when Nnamdi Kanu was making wave, where are the now

What you are interested in is for Yoruba to abandon APC, thats the only way we can not support Buhari. If we abandon APC, who will vote for our son in 2023 when the turn of Presidency fall at his foot?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by Okoyeeboz: 2:55am On Dec 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Just yesterday, the leader of the Ohaneze as leader of all Igbos said that the present fuel scarcity is targeting Igbos. Instead of you to look for rope and tie the elderly fool so that he won't totally run mad in the market, you're here asking foolish questions about Yorubas.

The reason why your people do not support anyone is because NONE of your leaders is worth supporting. I mean NONE!

Azikiwe stole the money meant for developing the Eastern Region and used it to start ACB Bank.

Ojuku led 3M of your unfortunate ancestors to get killed and ran away. He came back to collect Federal Government pension for excellence in long-distance running.

Chief Iwuanyanwu that GEJ was crying like a bushbaby that Buhari jailed cos he stole a little sum, the Shameless old blubber is now in APC. He's dumped PDP.

The day you can come together and produce a leader worthy of respect, we'll start taking you seriously.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 24, 2017
Yorubas are not madly in love with buhari. Yorubas would normally be at the forefront of protesting this fuel scarcity. But since 2015, everyone's brain has hit reset mode.

I did not even vote apc, but when u are labelled a backstabbing coward and shown unprecedented hate because 56% of ur pple voted Buhari, u would be stupid to ever publicly agree wt those dt have made themselves ur enemies. If femi falana or soyinka made any sttmnt, we know d pple dt will abuse them and call them backstabbers who supported buhari and now turned their backs on him. Even without this they get abused everyday, so what's d point? If they are wise, they better all keep shut.

This country can never ever be the same again. Na siddon look all of us dey o.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by MasterKim: 3:51am On Dec 24, 2017
janellemonae:
Yorubas are not madly in love with buhari. Yorubas would normally be at the forefront of protesting this fuel scarcity. But since 2015, everyone's brain has hit reset mode.

When u are labelled a backstabbing coward and shown unprecedented hate because 56% of ur pple voted Buhari, u would be stupid to ever publicly agree wt those dt have made themselves ur enemies. If femi falana or soyinka made any sttmnt, we know d pple dt will abuse them and call them backstabbers who supported buhari and now turned their backs on him. Even without this they get abused everyday, so what's d point? If they are wise, they better all keep shut.

This country can never ever be the same again. Na siddon look all of us dey o.
Lol. You're taking baby factory boys too serious.
Who cares if dey scream backstabbers from today till tomorrow grin
Na dem get dere mouth. Na still dat smelly mouth dem go dey take spit for ur body if dem won sell gala for u, upon say dem go still won run away wit ur change.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by RadicalTrump: 4:01am On Dec 24, 2017
MasterKim:

Lol. You're taking baby factory boys too serious.
Who cares if dey scream backstabbers from today till tomorrow grin
Na dem get dere mouth. Na still dat smelly mouth dem go dey take spit for ur body if dem won sell gala for u, upon say dem go still won run away wit ur change.

I Av been trailing U and I am forced to ask if You re living in Mars or U are Jst Plain Stewpid, Hw can a Human being save a Ghoat be Typing So much nonsense all in one Single day, I get u all Are just plain Lazy to be Factual And Face facts all u Type is Baby Factory and All, Seriously may d hardluckz that Buhari has brought upon Nigeria be upon u,Amen

19 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by MasterKim: 4:15am On Dec 24, 2017
RadicalTrump:

I Av been trailing U and I am forced to ask if You re living in Mars or U are Jst Plain Stewpid, Hw can a Human being save a Ghoat be Typing So much nonsense all in one Single day, I get u all Are just plain Lazy to be Factual And Face facts all u Type is Baby Factory and All, Seriously may d hardluckz that Buhari has brought upon Nigeria be upon u,Amen
Wait make I find space park dz private jet first.

Bia Mr trailer, wetin apun na??
Pesin no fit comment in peace again?
Is ur daddy a flat head?
ur mummy dey produce baby in a baby factory?
Abi u re a gala seller?
Wich one dey pain u dere gangan

If I quote me again, I go use dz private jet break ur left leg o

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by adeolakemi: 5:51am On Dec 24, 2017
tribalism and Yoruba goes hand in glove ....the only reason most of my people support that chronic womanizer and chain smoker is our own osibanjo

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by ZorGBUooeh: 6:30am On Dec 24, 2017
Don't mind those vultures..When kanu was agitating those cowards hide behind him agitating in dia face me I face you living room.
Now kanu is silent the Cowards are silently waiting for another kanu to emerge so they can hide behind him ad continue dia living room protest.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by Danladi7: 6:32am On Dec 24, 2017
adeolakemi:
tribalism and Yoruba goes hand in glove ....the only reason most of my people support that chronic womanizer and chain smoker is our own osibanjo
And its giving igbo people headache and jealousy grin

No wonder you called for replacement of Osinbajo with Igbo man and started pairing AAtiku with iweala after betraying nnamdi kanu sweet urine for that of hausa fulani whom nnamdi kanu hate so much.

emotional immature childish Greedy people grin....full of betrayers

7 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by Mcowubaba: 6:34am On Dec 24, 2017
MayorofLagos:

What you are interested in is for Yoruba to abandon APC, thats the only way we can not support Buhari. If we abandon APC, who will vote for our son in 2023 when the turn of Presidency fall at his foot?

We are doomed with this your mentality.
At this age and time, you're still interested in Tribal politics and party affiliation.

Hunger doesn't recognize tribe, religion or party, both APC, PDP, Kowa and APGA members are queueing to buy petrol at an exorbitant price.

Who will vote for your son you say undecided
Obasanjo your son was the president for 8 years, what did he do for your people or for you personally.

Hausa and Fulanis has produced the highest numbers of President/Head of states in Nigeria, but up till today, their region is the most backwards in many aspects of life.

GEJ couldn't even repair the road going to his village..
Stella Odua (an Igbo) the fmr Minister of Aviation, couldn't properly upgrade Enugu Airport to an international Airport..

Yet you're worried about your brother,

The day you'll realize it's not about APC, Kowa, Labour, APGA, PDP, that's when you will be liberated

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by Mcowubaba: 6:37am On Dec 24, 2017
MrHistorian:
GEJ failed Nigeria.
While Buhari has taken Nigeria to the Abyss.
Nigeria is gone.

5 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by tribalistseun: 6:40am On Dec 24, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Just yesterday, the leader of the Ohaneze as leader of all Igbos said that the present fuel scarcity is targeting Igbos. Instead of you to look for rope and tie the elderly fool so that he won't totally run mad in the market, you're here asking foolish questions about Yorubas.

The reason why your people do not support anyone is because NONE of your leaders is worth supporting. I mean NONE!

Azikiwe stole the money meant for developing the Eastern Region and used it to start ACB Bank.

Ojuku led 3M of your unfortunate ancestors to get killed and ran away. He came back to collect Federal Government pension for excellence in long-distance running.

Chief Iwuanyanwu that GEJ was crying like a bushbaby that Buhari jailed cos he stole a little sum, the Shameless old blubber is now in APC. He's dumped PDP.

The day you can come together and produce a leader worthy of respect, we'll start taking you seriously.
Afonjas will Never learn.

12 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by stonemasonn: 6:43am On Dec 24, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Please please take it easy......for they know not what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by DawatNama(m): 6:45am On Dec 24, 2017
Most yorubas supporting Buhari are the uncircumcised ones.

17 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by Mcowubaba: 6:46am On Dec 24, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Which leaders have your zone produced that is worthy of respect, Tinubu? Obasanjo? Buruji kashamu? Dimeji Bankole?
Who, is it Yemi Osibanjo?
Is he not the head of the Economic team, yet Nigerians are heading to severe abject poverty

Anyways, You're a known tribal warlord, no need engaging you further . Your moniker was created specifically for tribal wars. It will be stupid of me to continue to engage with you, it will only get worse.

10 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by stonemasonn: 6:53am On Dec 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Which leaders have your zone produced that is worthy of respect, Tinubu? Obasanjo? Buruji kashamu? Dimeji Bankole?
Who, is it Yemi Osibanjo?
Is he not the head of the Economic team, yet Nigerians are heading to abject poverty

Anyways, You're a known tribal warlord, no need engaging you further . Your moniker was created specifically for tribal wars. It will be stupid of me to continue to engage with you, it will only get worse.

And tell me which leader Nigeria has produced that is better than Obasanjo, Tinunbu, Osinbajo and Awolowo.
Please just list them for me now.

5 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by mightyhazel: 6:53am On Dec 24, 2017
EASY39:
Why Buhari Fail All The Continent.
buhari failed mankind

6 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by Oblang(m): 7:00am On Dec 24, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
Don't mind those vultures..When kanu was agitating those cowards hide behind him agitating in dia face me I face you living room.
Now kanu is silent the Cowards are silently waiting for another kanu to emerge so they can hide behind him ad continue dia living room protest.

Why is Kanu silent?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by Oblang(m): 7:03am On Dec 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

U call buhari's supporters Hausa/Fulani asslicker, what should we then call ur ppl already flocking behind atiku? Guess atiku is now Igbo...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by Mcowubaba: 7:06am On Dec 24, 2017
stonemasonn:
And tell me which leader Nigeria has produced that is better than Obasanjo, Tinunbu, Osinbajo and Awolowo.
Please just list them for me now.

None really, the are all useless, that's the point I'm making undecided undecided
If Nigeria had reasonable leaders, things will not be as bad as this.
98% of Nigerian leaders (South, East, West, Central, North) are all useless.

Rochas is moulding Statues in the East
Najeem Salaam is sharing Lipton and gala in the West

7 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by Mcowubaba: 7:12am On Dec 24, 2017
Oblang:

U call buhari's supporters Hausa/Fulani asslicker, what should we then call ur ppl already flocking behind atiku? Guess atiku is now Igbo...

Forget those few individuals, most of them are paid media agents.
The ones that are not paid media agents are denigrates, and are also part of the problem of which I'm writing on.

BTW, I didn't say Buhari's supporters are Hausa/Fulanis asslickers undecided
I said they themselves are asslicking Buhari, I didn't say the are asslicking his tribe undecided

Reread my initial statement, this time slowly and calmly

I don't tow that line of thought, you must be mistaking me for one of the tribal bigots here

7 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by ManMountain(m): 7:15am On Dec 24, 2017
Oblang:

Why is Kanu silent?

Good question
He is silent because he is still eating Ghana pizza and jellof rice grin

5 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by ManMountain(m): 7:18am On Dec 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Forget those few individuals, most of them are paid media agents.
The ones that are not paid media agents are denigrates, and are also part of the problem of which I'm writing on.

BTW, I didn't say Buhari's supporters are Hausa/Fulanis asslickers undecided
I said they themselves are asslicking Buhari, I didn't say the are asslicking his tribe undecided

Reread my initial statement, this time slowly and calmly

I don't tow that line of thought, you must be mistaking me for one of the tribal bigots here

See how it's difficult to take you ibos serious?

You find it quite easy to say ibos supporting Atiku are paid agents but the yorubas supporting Buhari are the representative of the whole race.

You guys are just patently mischievous and any one can easilly see you as a scam

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

We are doomed with this your mentality.
At this age and time, you're still interested in Tribal politics and party affiliation.

Hunger doesn't recognize tribe, religion or party, both APC, PDP, Kowa and APGA members are queueing to buy petrol at an exorbitant price.

Who will vote for your son you say undecided
Obasanjo your son was the president for 8 years, what did he do for your people or for you personally.

Hausa and Fulanis has produced the highest numbers of President/Head of states in Nigeria, but up till today, their region is the most backwards in many aspects of life.

GEJ couldn't even repair the road going to his village..
Stella Odua (an Igbo) the fmr Minister of Aviation, couldn't properly upgrade Enugu Airport to an international Airport..

Yet you're worried about your brother,

The day you'll realize it's not about APC, Kowa, Labour, APGA, PDP, that's when you will be liberated
Don't mind them most yoroubas talks as if the didn't born them with sense.....

Everybody is stuck in this country and the masses are helpless... It doesn't matter what party or who is there in the government, the elites have hijacked the government and only fight when it suits them... Buhari has been poor with human right and security especially the herdsmen stuff and we know the yorouba leads the fight againt most of those atrocities but guess what their elites have gone quiet cos they beleive they are part of this government but their common are out there in the streets struggling it with other commons not minding they are all Apc members.

I doesn't matter what party or which position your leader is in when it comes to suffering you the commons are the ones to suffer while the elites simply protect their interests and pocket.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 24, 2017
ManMountain:

You find it quite easy to say ibos supporting Atiku are paid agents but the yorubas supporting Buhari are the representative of the whole race.

You guys are just patently mischievous and any one can easilly see you as a scam
Is Tinubu not asslicking Buhari?

8 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 24, 2017
ManMountain:

Is Tinubu not asslicking Buhari? Which igbo leader is asslicking Atiku

9 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by ManMountain(m): 7:25am On Dec 24, 2017
EMMAUGOH:

Is Tinubu not asslicking Buhari? Which igbo leader is asslicking Atiku

Good question, so political collabo is ass licking in your own dictionary? That is why you people are going to keep getting it wrong politically
You don't even deserve a reply honestly

1 Like

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by ManMountain(m): 7:28am On Dec 24, 2017
EMMAUGOH:

Is Tinubu not asslicking Buhari?

Do you need yoruba ? Why not just pretend they are not relevant in your life. Why are you sounding as if your destiny is tied down to what yorubas do

Those people don't even give a fucck about you ibos ? grin

3 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 24, 2017
ManMountain:

Good question, so political collabo is ass licking in your own dictionary? That is why you people are going to keep getting it wrong politically
You don't even deserve a reply honestly
You don't need to get it right politically my brother stop believing a yorouba man winning a post in the government is another win for yoroubas whereas when the suffering comes no filling station will ask you your state of indigene, Party and leader in government before they will attend you same way hunger won't ask those questions.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Buhari Is The Only World Leader Invited By ICC — Envoy / Crises Rock APC Over Fresh Plot By Tinubu, Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari / Official: PDP Won 2 Of 3 Senatorial District In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.