Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians (39260 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Ismaila Isa Funtua, Calls Him Uncircumcised Philistine / Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by ebrochukwu(m): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
Very correct bro, we ourselves calls Nigeria zoo,
and call ourselves animals, which is d worse than huts.
Pavore9:
Even if Trump said it, I do not feel pained because we say more derogatory things to each in Nigeria on a per second basis!
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by schwarzkopf(m): 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
resurgentxtian4:
We Christians in Nigeria now belong to the far right all over the world. We hate the liberal lefties who want to use Islam to overrun us.

We love Donald Trump and we are ready to back him through out his 8 year tenure as the POTUS. All hail Trump, the modern day soldier of Christ and defender of Christians worldwide!

Bleep NYT and CNN!

We ain’t deceived!

The far right also believed, that black should held in the antebellum slavery conditions. Nigerian xtains aren't well learned from your m0ronic submission.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

I don’t even know what to say to you. Anyways, people are not blind anymore. Henceforth, it the Republican Party and far right organizations for US President. No more fvcktard libbies in the White House!
Come come i thought i told you not to ever mention me again better mind your business and don't let me insult you this afternoon.People were never blind in America to know trump was a mistake.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
greiboy:
Bro are you sure are familiar with Hitler. Hitler was bigot who promoted hatred and bigotry in Germany. Hitler tortured Jews in Nazi concentration camp, a it was rumored he used them as test for new weapons. Hitler was dictator.

How can a democratic elected president be worst than Hitler.
I honestly don't think it will be fair to engage a person who thinks Trump is like Hitler a honest discussion. Hitler. What do you know about the Fuhrer of the Third Reich? You know how many people he killed every single day in Warsaw, Poland? You know how many million Jews died in the Holocaust? You know how he rose from an ordinary voter to the Fuhrer of Germany? Go read up bro. We can't be having the discussion from this angle.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
schwarzkopf:

The far right also believed, that black should held in the antebellum slavery conditions. Nigerian xtains aren't well learned from your m0ronic submission.
Don't answer him,he is so biased.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Bullsh1t.
It is not enough. I need a sound argument against it. I don't do the emotional or crowd mentality stuff.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by resurgentxtian4: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
schwarzkopf:

We don’t care what they think of blacks. We want them to keep radical Islam at bay. I am a far right enthusiast!

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by schwarzkopf(m): 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
It is not enough. I need a sound argument against it. I don't do the emotional or crowd mentality stuff.

Start by telling us who called the no flight zone in Libya at the UN security council. Any credible source on sponsoring terrorism in Nigeria? Your talking point are straight from Alex Jones playbook.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by resurgentxtian4: 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I honestly don't think it will be fair to engage a person who thinks Trump is like Hitler a honest discussion. Hitler. What do you know about the Fuhrer of the Third Reich? You know how many people he killed every single day in Warsaw, Poland? You know how many million Jews died in the Holocaust? You know how he rose from an ordinary voter to the Fuhrer of Germany? Go read up bro. We can't be having the discussion from this angle.

Nice, most of these Muslims just want to use the far left libbies to enslave us all. Their grouse is that Trump is not having non of that bullish!t and we are solidly behind him.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by schwarzkopf(m): 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

We don’t care what they think of blacks. We want them to keep radical Islam at bay. I am a far right ideologue.

You are an irredeemable, vainglorious POS. I am a black man in this nation and the drumpf rhetoric have spur on the white supremacists and kkk. Your sh1t religion have it own share of terrorism. From Joseph Kony to Anders Brevik to the shoe bomber and the abortion clinic bomber plus the extreme Amish in the south.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by resurgentxtian4: 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
schwarzkopf:

You are an irredeemable, vainglorious POS. I am a black man in this nation and the drumpf rhetoric have spur on the white supremacists and kkk. Your sh1t religion have it own share of terrorism. From Joseph Kony to Anders Brevik to the shoe bomber and the abortion clinic bomber plus the extreme Amish in the south.

You can keep wailing. The far right faction of the Republican Party will occupy the White House for a long time. Somebody has to clean the Augean stables. We don’t want our world in the hands of terrorists, do we?
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Nobel Prize For Peace? I could still recall his attempt in establishing peace in the first two years leading to that prize. But then we never knew he was like Janus. A human head and a lion head in one trunk. Those are not enough. I'm not here to nail Obama or to criticise him but to put issues in proper perspective.

He committed...He committed...But what then? What did he do? Who created instability in Africa and the Arab world by trying to purge Libya of despotism? What was his role in making peace in Libya after all the committing? Trade deals are still happening and I could recall how he helped in making sure our oil never gets into America. I wonder what Trade Deal means from that point.

Set the tone in the Middle East? And we have ISIS today in Libya, Syria, Afghan, Iraq and Bahrain? You mean this tone that led to the movement of Migrants from the Christians populated Aleppo city of Syria to Europe? How was ISIS formed? How do you train a people to support a course and dismantle them later? Are we stupid not to know that a Soldier trained must not be disposed in such trashy way?

He committed and fulfill his promise on those wars. You really think Obama is responsible for the events in the middle east grin

Majority of those issues in the middle east have been going on forever.

1) The issue of Israel and Palestine
2) The war between Sunni shite ( typified by the battle btw sadam usian and iran in the past)( now the battles in Syria and Yemen)
3) The proxy wars between Saudi Arabia and iran

All these issues already exists before Obama.

in Africa

1) alqayida in the magreb (North Africa)

2) Alshibab in Somalia

3) Even yusuf was already preaching his boko haram message in north Nigeria before Obama became president.

Hahaha, You don't know Hamas called for a new holy war against united state and western interest just last week.

Even Islamic state use trumps campaign videos where he called for the total ban of Muslim to recruit new members grin

what did Obama do

1) He called for no fly zone over Libya

2) He called for assad to resign and supported proxies against him. Mind you the same thing trump is doing

Nigga, relax learn international politics. it is much more complicated than you think.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Start by telling us who called the no flight zone in Libya at the UN security council. Any credible source on sponsoring terrorism in Nigeria? Your talking point are straight from Alex Jones playbook.
I've got no energy for this. Thank you, for your time.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
we are saying the same thing

I thought you compared Obama to Hitler
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
greiboy:

1) He committed and fulfill his promise on those wars. You really think Obama is responsible for the events in the middle east grin

Majority of those issues in the middle east have been going on forever.

1) The issue of Israel and Palestine
2) The war between Sunni shite ( typified by the battle btw sadam usian and iran in the past)( now the battles in Syria and Yemen)
3) The proxy wars between Saudi Arabia and iran

All these issues already exists before Obama.

in Africa

1) alqayida in the magreb (North Africa)

2) Alshibab in Somalia

3) Even yusuf was already preaching his boko haram message in north Nigeria before Obama became president.

Hahaha, You don't know Hamas called for a new holy war against united state and western interest just last week.

Even Islamic state use trumps campaign videos where he called for the total ban of Muslim to recruit new members grin

what did Obama do

1) He called for no fly zone over Libya

2) He called for assad to resign and supported proxies against him. Mind you the same thing trump is doing

Nigga, relax learn international politics. it much more complicated than you think.

Okay. Let me relax.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
greiboy:
we are saying the same thing
I thought you compared Obama to Hitler
Better.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by schwarzkopf(m): 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

You can keep wailing. The far right faction of the Republican Party will occupy the White House for a long time. Somebody has to clean the Augean stables. We don’t want our world in the hands of terrorists, do we?

This is the dumbest thing on cyberspace, you live far away in Africa and talking sh1t about my country. You need to be here to feel the resentment for this administration. Little sense would have given you the soon to be buried GOP. They lost the house and governorship in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Plus a woefully lost in Alabama the reddest state in the country, that voted a DNC candidate last in the late 80's. The latest poll of the mid terms shows the dnc on a +18 point. Stick to debating the occurance in your neck of the wood and stop exposing your ignorance and idiocy on American matters.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
resurgentxtian4:
We Christians in Nigeria now belong to the far right all over the world. We hate the liberal lefties who want to use Islam to overrun us.

We love Donald Trump and we are ready to back him through out his 8 year tenure as the POTUS. All hail Trump, the modern day soldier of Christ and defender of Christians worldwide!

Bleep NYT and CNN!

We ain’t deceived!
I will have to mention you,do you know people who support the far right and alt right?To think trump is a Christian is an insult,a man who married three times with all wives alive and was supported by a gay man(peter thiel)who contributed to his campaign,who supports white supremacist,racism,hates Muslims,mexicans is your example of a Christian you lie,the world would continue to reject populism,you don't know that liberals are the most tolerant people in the world if not for the concept of liberalism and democracy I wonder where the world would be.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by schwarzkopf(m): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I've got no energy for this. Thank you, for your time.

Tell me you just blowing hot breeze of nothingness.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by resurgentxtian4: 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
schwarzkopf:

This is the dumbest thing on cyberspace, you live far away in Africa and talking sh1t about my country. You need to be here to feel the resentment for this administration. Little sense would have given you the soon to be buried GOP. They lost the house and governorship in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Plus a woefully lost in Alabama the reddest state in the country, that voted a DNC candidate last in the late 80's. The latest poll of the mid terms shows the dnc on a +18 point. Stick to debating the occurance in your neck of the wood and stop exposing your ignorance and idiocy on American matters.

I don’t know about the GOP loss in Alabama but I would check it out. But the Presidential elections in 2020 will be won resoundingly by the GOP. I wouldn’t want to continue engaging you from a point of ignorance so allow me research well.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by schwarzkopf(m): 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

I don’t know about the GOP loss in Alabama but I would check it out. But the Presidential elections in 2020 will be won resoundingly by the GOP. I wouldn’t want to continue engaging you from a point of ignorance so allow me research well.

Bu11shit, stick to your local ignorance. You know no squat about America Mr wannabe.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by BetaThings: 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
The media attack against that troublesome man is just too much. I follow NowThis and NowThis Politics, two American pages, on Facebook and I've seen hate on the man to know what a media attack is.

Trump can do no good but Hilary and Obama are good people. I don't buy that narrative. Even though I don't consider Trump a good person, I don't think Hillary and Obama are better. The media is against the man but he doesn't care.

He cares, otherwise he would not be fighting them!
So you really think it is okay to boast about being able to grope women because you are rich?
Or to encourage people who believe that they are superior to blacks?
Or to continue to use abusive words on political enemies?
Would you like to bring up your child to behave in that manner sir?

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by GavelSlam: 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
He thinks this would help him obtain a US visa.

Crackhead.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by mcthanks: 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
BetaThings:

He cares, otherwise he would not be fighting them!
So you really think it is okay to boast about being able to grope women because you are rich?
Or to encourage people who believe that they are superior to blacks?
Or to continue to use abusive words on political enemies?
Would you like to bring up your child to behave in that manner sir?
I wrote this about two months ago about the man and I don't see how a good comprehension of the post you quoted relieved him of any crime. I don't get how saying one man is worse among two men means the other or his action is good.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/im-shocked-shocked-shocking-fruits-donald-trump/
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Oblang(m): 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
Abi this one wan collect appointment from trump ni abi for hin mind, trump will come and support his looting party pdp
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by cubzy: 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
This man is an idiot i swear
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by emmie14: 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nutase:
Wetin concern Fani with US?

Nigeria is in the picture
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
ayodiya:
[Nigerian is filled with foolish people, always talking about what they dont know like they do,watch this video on Donald Trump and tell me if he still the messiah you think he his. He only call CNN fake News because they always expose his lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZAPwfrtAFY&t=17s&pbjreload=10
Spot on!

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
DieBuhari:
New York Times and CNN are fake news channels when it comes to anything concerning Trump.
And Fox news is credible? Stop saying what you don't know. Trump has said worse things than that before.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by LegitBoy(m): 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
9jayes:
Fani Kayode is a bast3rd he would have praised them if TRUCK had Called this bast3rd (Buhari) a dullard. I know I'm confusing both the wailers and zombies.
Walahi grin grin grin
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by JuanDeDios: 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
The media attack against that troublesome man is just too much. I follow NowThis and NowThis Politics, two American pages, on Facebook and I've seen hate on the man to know what a media attack is.

Trump can do no good but Hilary and Obama are good people. I don't buy that narrative. Even though I don't consider Trump a good person, I don't think Hillary and Obama are better. The media is against the man but he doesn't care.
So what is the media supposed to do? Ignore his shenanigans? It's this kind of thinking that made people vote for a reprobate - it's the media, media, media. Are the media making up things about him? Didn't the media report errors made by Obama and Hillary? I doubt anyone wants you to buy any "narrative", but if you want to know whether Obama is a better person, why not learn something about both men?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo / Senator Ademola Adeleke Visits Dino Melaye (PHOTO) / Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.