Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri (30515 Views)

Chris Okotie: Social Distancing In Church Is Like Blasphemous Infidelity / Pastor Kumuyi: Women Who Wear Men’s Clothes Are An Abomination Unto God / It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by Martin0(m): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
gypsey:
Priest? chai!! you wey like money like well well? grin Akukor na Egwu!

Hahahahahah everybody likes money,even priest likes money toogringrin
Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by Theboss100(m): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
TolaniLuv:
This Reno guy, should be arrested I swear. Because of stupid talk like this is why Fulani are killing Christian in the north .. stupid man

Arrested for speaking the truth. He gave reasons and quoted some Bible points to back his claims. Where is ur your bible verses to support ur stance on christmas. None, bcuz u can't find any portion in the bible that teaches that. I guess u are those that do what there pastors say and not what the bible say. The earlier u know that many pastors are been used by the devil or are demons in human forms preaching lies the better for u

1 Like

Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by Sike(m): 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
THIS RENO IS MAKING A LITTLE SENSE......
Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by Epositive(m): 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

I ALREADY HAD MY THINKING "STRETCHED" FROM AS EARLY AS 7 YRS OLD. NOTHING WAS MAKING SENSE TO ME.
BUT I WAS WORRIED I WAS INSANE OR ABNORMAL UNTIL THE DAY I SPOTTED A COUPLE OF POSTS BY THOSE GUYS YOU MENTIONED, IN A THREAD BY SOFTMIRROR.
I DIDN'T NEED FURTHER DETAILS OR LINKS OR ARTICLES, TO FINALLY BELIEVE AND ACCEPT WHAT MY EYES AND COMMON SENSE HAVE BEEN PREACHING TO ME FOR DECADES.

CHEER UP. YOUR HEAD WILL NEVER DECEIVE YOU UNLESS YOU LET A COMMON CON-MAN INTO IT.

Thanks, I've found my new year resolution smiley
Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by Raymondfayowole(m): 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
otr1:

You don't know what you're saying and the verses you quoted has nothing to do with celebrating anything on the first day.
Acts 20:7 said upon the first day of the week (which means, it still the 7th day. Remember the jewish day starts in the evening at sunset, these verse is talking about saturday evening, not sunday). The disciples came together to break bread. This is not a church service, but dinner and sure it's Paul going on a journey on sunday morning. This makes sense when you realise that this breaking of bread took place on saturday evening (almost 1st day of the week since their day starts in the evening).
This has nothing to do with celebrating the death of Jesus. Jesus only enjoins believers to break bread together in communion and even the day he said this was on passover day, and it wasn't first day of the week.

I agree i don't know what am saying,
First, you said the Jewish day starts at sunset which i agree with you but did u know that the Sabbath ended at sunset, the first day of the week would begin at sunset, read John 20:19;26, Matt 28:1. countries in the world dont share same time zone, when is your own fist day of the week, is it Saturday evening, our time here is that 12:00 am starts a new day. You wrote that the breaking of bread started almost at the first day of the week... but it is clear in the bible that "upon the first day f the week".

Secondly, how will you say coming together to break bread is not a church service read 1cor 10:16, Acts 2:46-47. To break bread simply means to celebrate the Lords supper every fist day of the week.

The first day of the week is also the Lord's day in which the disciples gather to break bread, give unto the Lord. Acts 2:42, 1cor 16:2.
Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by Lukay99: 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
RedArrow:
Why do you want to know the exact day Christ was given birth to?

If we adopt a day generally acceptable to majority of Christians on Earth to celebrate him, how does that translate to paganism?

If you chose any other to celebrate him, many/few would still have reservations about it.

Christ was given birth to more than 2000 years ago and you are so particular about the exact day and month, do you even know the exact date your ground father was given birth to not to talk of your great ground father and beyond.

Christ is the Reason for the Season, if he hasn't asked us to celebrate it it has he told us not to?

What do you mean by We adopted? It was just few powerful white men that adopted a day for Christmas. Not the ancient African Christians or the ancient Jewish Christians where included. You all non white Christians and the majority of whites Christians included really have no say or choice but to adopt the day giving to you by your white masters. Modern day Christians claimed they are following Jesus Christ, but the truth is that they are actually following their white masters and church Pastors.

Celebrating birthday is not part of Christianity, it's not from the Jewish culture but it's from the western (white masters) culture. Jesus was never a white man but he was Jewish so as the disciples and not Jesus Christ or any of the disciples celebrated Jesus birthday in their life time not even for once. Your white masters incorporates whites traditions into Christian doctrine you follow follow accept it(blind followers).

I challenge you African Christians to try and incorporate any positive African traditions into Christian doctrine and see if your white masters will accept it.
Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by rexandyke(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mhizrohzz:
Stil on Christmas history??.....d celebration don even start already, so reno Carry on.

lol, you dey mind am? We don dey celebrate here, Dey tear chicken laps and this Reno dey talk shit.....
Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by onosovo: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
@ reno. If you don't understand or know the purpose of thing, abuse is inevitable. So many people attribute different meaning to christ mass (church service organise by Christians to mark the birth of christ (NOT BIRTHDAY )But people attribute it to many other things which are coincidental to it. Because � is more popular everybody joins the nomenclature and hide under � to do whatever. If you know bible read matt. 2 which talked about the birth of christ which is the word of God
John 1 from vs 1... explains this. But there was a great adversaries against his birth and coming expecially from king herod who wanted to kill him ( invariably to kill the word of God but they did not succeed so the word (Jesus) is still living and because of him children who where male born at his period of birth were murdered en mass.
So the men God showed were Jesus rejoiced exceedingly when God's prophecy was fulfilled. Read matt 2 from vs 1. Xmas is the birth of the word of truth that cannot be killed and all Christians need to rejoice about this triumph.
2:4 And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born.2:1 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,2:2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.2:3 When Herod the king had heard these things, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him.2:5 And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet,2:6 And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.2:7 Then Herod, when he had privily called the wise men, enquired of them diligently what time the star appeared.2:10 When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.
So � is not a pagan worship but a yearly celebration of � by Christians in a Godly way. Every other who are not believers of the gospel is follow follow. And the spirit of God will minister to them to know truth and victory over persecution.
Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by Mhizrohzz(f): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
rexandyke:

lol, you dey mind am? We don dey celebrate here, Dey tear chicken laps and this Reno dey talk shit.....
Lolzzz... Abeg small small tear dat Lap oo
Reno don eat he own finish, he wan just talk.. He hungry am
Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by NoWorries7(m): 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
TRUE
Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by Raymondfayowole(m): 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
saintmark88:

But heaven rejoiced at his birth, kings came from far and near to present gifts to him, isn't that a form of celebration

Luke 2 vs 10-14
10 But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. [b]I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people[\b]. 11 Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. 12 This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”

13 Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying,

14 “Glory to God in the highest heaven,
and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.”

A news that brings great joy is worth celebrating and if angels could rejoice and celebrate... How much more u

Hope u see it interpretation is screwed

Am nt saying a good news is not worth celebrating, did u consider if the person you are celebrating actually wants you to celebrate his birth, he made no mistake of tell us how we should celebrate his death. Apart from quoting the scriptures now, as a Christian which is of greater importance: is it the death of Jesus Christ who died on the cross for the remission of our sin or the birth of Jesus Christ which had already been predestined in time past.
Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by rexandyke(m): 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mhizrohzz:

Lolzzz... Abeg small small tear dat Lap oo
Reno don eat he own finish, he wan just talk.. He hungry am

the worst part is that after deceiving his followers, his wife go prepare better mean for him at home tomorrow. the meal go even touch pass the one I go cook tomorrow to take celebrate Xmas

1 Like

Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by momonny: 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
you quote bible verse that said you should not celebrate the birth of christ
Horlufemi:

Quote Bible, Stop Assertions!
Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by mickeymimi: 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
The only feast Jesus commanded...last super .. not sure if Pentecostal does .... .. I know the catholic does

I am to celebrate the Passover with My disciples in your house’” (Mt 26:17-19)

He did the same with the cup after eating, saying as He did so: ‘This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which will be shed for you’” (Lk 22:20)

And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.”Luke 22> 19
Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by onosovo: 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
@reno. If you don't understand or know the purpose of thing, abuse is inevitable. So many people attribute different meaning to christ mass (church service organise by Christians to mark the birth of christ (NOT BIRTHDAY )But people attribute it to many other things which are coincidental to it. Because � is more popular everybody joins the nomenclature and hide under � to do whatever. If you know bible read matt. 2 which talked about the birth of christ which is the word of God
John 1 from vs 1... explains this. But there was a great adversaries against his birth and coming expecially from king herod who wanted to kill him ( invariably to kill the word of God but they did not succeed so the word (Jesus) is still living and because of him children who where male born at his period of birth were murdered en mass. 
So the men God showed were Jesus rejoiced exceedingly when God's prophecy was fulfilled. Read matt 2 from vs 1. Xmas is the birth of the word of truth that cannot be killed and all Christians need to rejoice about this triumph. 
2:4 And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born.2:1 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,2:2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.2:3 When Herod the king had heard these things, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him.2:5 And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet,2:6 And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.2:7 Then Herod, when he had privily called the wise men, enquired of them diligently what time the star appeared.2:10 When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.
So � is not a pagan worship but a yearly celebration of � by Christians in a Godly way. Every other who are not believers of the gospel is follow follow. And the spirit of God will minister to them to know truth and victory over persecution.
Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by ItsTutsi(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
can u imagine!! you don't know when Christ was born,it didn't indicate in the bible when he was born and he didn't ask to be celebrated on the day he was born..but bcuz few people sat on a round table and made it up,so it's justifble now..if he asks u on the day of judgment on why celebrate him,what will u say?
RedArrow:
Why do you want to know the exact day Christ was given birth to?

If we adopt a day generally acceptable to majority of Christians on Earth to celebrate him, how does that translate to paganism?

If you chose any other to celebrate him, many/few would still have reservations about it.

Christ was given birth to more than 2000 years ago and you are so particular about the exact day and month, do you even know the exact date your ground father was given birth to not to talk of your great ground father and beyond.

Christ is the Reason for the Season, if he hasn't asked us to celebrate it it has he told us not to?
Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by ItsTutsi(m): 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
counter him with facts! u guys be doing things with no justification
Homeboiy:
your opinion reno
Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by musicwriter(m): 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Epositive:

any link to this beautiful claim? sad

To understand it see the lost history www.africason.com/2016/01/the-lost-history-why-was-black-history.html?m=1

Important; There's a well researched documentary at the bottom of the article that throws even more light on this. Make sure to watch it.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by mickeymimi: 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
When Was Jesus REALLY born??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptlsXtTf6n0

The worship of the saturnalia December 25th ..pagan worship. Christmas was not observed by the early church

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZGlfg6ob2Q
Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by ItsTutsi(m): 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
u guys like beating around the bush to suite ur narratives,counter omokri with facts,there is literally no place in the bible that suggest Jesus Christ was born on the 25th and he didn't ask anyone to celebrate him
bobolizim:
moslems too should keep deceiving themselves. We know God uses people to propagate the message... The course for which many Christians died for ... The message of the gospel of Christ. That it had bane of political doing by the white doesnt change the potency of the gospel of Christ that has power to save.

This is not hear say, I have witnessed the power of God. Come , I will tell you history of your life.
Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by engrgordon(m): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
Christmas is a Pagan celebration, the world hate the truth. Many are call but few are chosen. Worship with any Church of Christ close to you. We speak where the Bible speaks, and we are silent where the Bible is silent (1 cor 4:18). The Bible is our authority!!
Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by mickeymimi: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jeremiah 10> 3

For the customs of the peoples are futile;For one cuts a tree from the forest,The work of the hands of the workman, with the ax.4 They decorate it with silver and gold;

Christians Should NOT Celebrate Christmas / Saturnalia The Pagan Holiday video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA8m6Lo7PBM
Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by Dsov2016: 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
tete7000:
When will all these people stop all these nonsense rants about Christmas? No one forces anyone to celebrate Christmas. If it is a pagan feast to you, it's all your choice not to celebrate, leave those who see it more than that to celebrate. It is a height of delusion for one obscure man somewhere to think his view about Christmas changes anything about how the world choose to celebrate it. A celebration that predates his great grand father. If he is a pastor, he can save all his message for his followers. Many of us don't care. Christmas for us is a time to commemorate the birth of the Christ, the saviour of the world. It is what we chose to believe and what we celebrate. And we celebrate with much funfare...Merry Christmas to all. May the joy,love, peace and happiness of this season be all ours.

yes o. even if it is to commemorate that day during the world war(DEC 25th) when two opposing armies stopped fighting then shared foods and drinks with each other and played ball. that day went to show that there is a reason for the season, that we are all humans irrespective of tribe,politics,nations e.t.c. to reno we know its not DEC 25th that he was born, but we use this day to commemorate him, think of it as a sustained evangelism through the ages as people irrespective of religion love gifts. if you and your other fellows can pinpoint the exact date accurately and to the belief of all we would all move Christmas to that day but if not guy just go your house go dey dance one corner for Christmas day and no accept gift or anything that comes with xmas including taking ur children to santa, shopping and primping ursslf . come 2 think of it don't celebrate new year 2 as it was a pagan holiday to worship janus
Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by Mhizrohzz(f): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
rexandyke:

the worst part is that after deceiving his followers, his wife go prepare better mean for him at home tomorrow. the meal go even touch pass the one I go cook tomorrow to take celebrate Xmas
Lolzz... humans for you
Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by BMClegend: 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
This post is a direct response to that of Reno Omokri regarding Christmas celebration.

I am thankful for your insights. My response is not an attempt to rob you of your esteemed position on Christmas. I believe we are all eternally entitled to our opinions.

The reason why we have many churches with diverse doctrinal basis is a fair reflection of different perspectives, and philosophies. People who chose to subscribe to the philosophies, doctrines or teaching become members or adherents.

I feel compelled or impelled however to share a perspective drawn from the Bible so that others who are wondering if they are doing the right thing can feel more confident.

The truth is not a religion or a perspective. The truth can neither be edited nor proofread.

I will start with the notion held by the author that Christmas is rooted in the celebration of paganistic rituals and deities.

In the book of Genesis in chapters 1& 2. We will find God busy with creation. God created the times and seasons and the days.
No wonder the Psalmist said "This is the day that the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it".

This clearly means that no deity or good owns any day. No deity created any. Therefore from God's standpoint, all days are His.

God's children who have a perfect understanding of this cannot begin to ascribe any of their father's creations to any deity.

Second, you cannot decline celebrating what the host of heaven celebrated. To do that is to be wiser than God.
In Luke 2:10. You will hear the voice of God's angel gladly announcing the birth of Jesus.

If you drip down to verse 13 and 14 of same chapter, you will see that it was recorded that the angels(some translations say "heavenly host) rejoiced...

There is no reason why those who choose to celebrate this amazing birth will not do so.

Was Christ born on December 25? It was not recorded.
This is the reason a certain denomination or religious organization-GKS and GKM celebrate Christmas in October.

We celebrate Christmas birth on December 25 because the first church (Roman Catholic Church) decided to choose a day meant for glorifying idols and pagan deities to redirect the focus to the glorification and celebration of Christ.

In other words, "come let's celebrate the birth of Christ this day".

Remember I mentioned earlier that those deities have no exclusive right to any day.

So Christians are saying "This day that pagans set aside to observe or venerate their deities is also the day the Lord has made, so the Lord owns December 25 as well as the rest days of the year".

I'm tired of hearing people condemn Christmas. If you don't believe in Christmas, don't celebrate it. It's perfectly fine. What is not alright is to eclipse the truth.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by swuftz: 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
plessis:
Christians should continue deceiving themselves.

You're telling me that, after the white man raped our ancestors and took over 15 million Africans across the Atlantic for slavery, they repented and gave you a book that can give you eternal life when he wouldn't even freely give you visa to his country?....

Wake up black man...

tell me what is new.
Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by Inyanga(m): 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
Instead of coming out publicly to criticize the celebration of Christmas with the assertion that it wasn't commanded.

Let me ask somethig... "Do you know it wasn't commanded anywhere in the bible to use the toilet?" Take it to be that your going to toilet isn't commanded by God, and a such.... Its a sin to go to toilet when pressed...

I see no wrong in celebrating Christ... I humbly submit
Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by saintmark88(m): 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
Raymondfayowole:

Am nt saying a good news is not worth celebrating, did u consider if the person you are celebrating actually wants you to celebrate his birth, he made no mistake of tell us how we should celebrate his death. Apart from quoting the scriptures now, as a Christian which is of greater importance: is it the death of Jesus Christ who died on the cross for the remission of our sin or the birth of Jesus Christ which had already been predestined in time past.

U r just going round circles, u asked for scripture, i have shown u. Now r asking which is more important. I have shown u that even heaven rejoice and celebrated the birth of Christ singing praises u to God.

If heaven should rejoice, how much more the earth......now it is which is more important??.... Oga both are important, nd xhristains all over the world celebrate the death of Christ on easter sunday and the Catholic chur h performs the breaking of bread every Sunday. So I dnt know what u talking bout
Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by msylva2147(m): 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
Raheemzee:
plain and bitter truth! christianity is a scam from the white man,a certain white man just woke up from his bed one merry morning and decides a day when christians should cook rice and wear new clothes and voila my people accepted...mtcheeeew!

wetin b my own sef? as far as i devour that my neighbor fat lapped turkey . no P
and how does that concern you? if you are pain you can go and hug transformer close to you.
Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by adescopy(m): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
This topic has been one that have gone on over the years,most Christians still judge issues base on the law forgetting that we as Christians are not to work or talk according to the law but by the spirit of God.

Using an hypothetical situation, let's look at the Calabar festival ( man made festival)which is always celebrated in December of every year. The questions is " is it lawful for a Christian to attend this festival knowing the fact that its not written in the bible" , for many it may be yes and some no but the fact remain that God is not concern about you attending the carnival but he is interested on how you comport yourself.

The issue of Christmas is not what God is after in your life if you celebrate it or not; it's what you do doing the celebration that matters. so the fact remains if you celebrate Christmas you have not committed a sin and if you decide not to celebrate it you have not sinned either.

we Christians should understand that the letter kills but the spirit gives life. Apostle Paul in is letter to the Romans in Romans 14 vs 5 - 8 says as much but much emphasis should be on vs 6. may God gives us wisdom to focus on the necessary things of the kingdom .Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa / Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks / Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.