Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,527 members, 7,801,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Guys Only: Between A Female Police And Female Soldier - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only: Between A Female Police And Female Soldier (1735 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Only: Between A Female Police And Female Soldier by Macgreat(m): 9:09am On Dec 24, 2017
Guys,

Who would you marry;

Between a female police and a female soldier ?

Re: Guys Only: Between A Female Police And Female Soldier by sinaj(f): 9:34am On Dec 24, 2017
Lol @ the one with the biggest breast grin

Some guys are just crazy
Re: Guys Only: Between A Female Police And Female Soldier by Youngboss54(m): 9:49am On Dec 24, 2017
oga, d worst mistake you can make is having a female policewoman as wife. d few i know are divorced or dia husband r in fear of been beaten to death if day eva tink or bring up d issue of divorce or breaking up. my preference wud be a female in d army cos one tin am sure of is, they are damn humble and protective of dia spouse(though not all) and above all, very pretty. my opinion though.
Re: Guys Only: Between A Female Police And Female Soldier by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 24, 2017
angry

∆#SARS women... ∆
Re: Guys Only: Between A Female Police And Female Soldier by ouzo1(m): 10:08am On Dec 24, 2017
sinaj:

Some guys are just crazy

Salutations
Re: Guys Only: Between A Female Police And Female Soldier by osemoses1234(m): 10:24am On Dec 24, 2017
All this old mama Dem I no want abeg
Re: Guys Only: Between A Female Police And Female Soldier by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 24, 2017
101% soldier wifey!. though policewomen are prettier but they are d worst set of professional okpos! there is better military professionalism in military than police. Policewomen are too corrupt they even think they are soldiers. most female soldiers flaunt their guy while female cops attempt to boss n flog theirs. I live in the mopol barracks close to divisional police headquarters, so I meet these dudes quite often.
Re: Guys Only: Between A Female Police And Female Soldier by amakadihot87(f): 10:38am On Dec 24, 2017
That first soldier has turned to a celeb........whoever knows her should tell her i miss her patronage..........she used to buy footwears from me
Re: Guys Only: Between A Female Police And Female Soldier by Macgreat(m): 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
amakadihot87:
That first soldier has turned to a celeb........whoever knows her should tell her i miss her patronage..........she used to buy footwears from me

Really?
Re: Guys Only: Between A Female Police And Female Soldier by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
With what I've seen, marrying a female soldier is a no no and I'll rather stay single than marry a policewoman. The only female uniform lady I can marry is a female pilot.
Re: Guys Only: Between A Female Police And Female Soldier by apholaryn: 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
sinaj:
Some guys are just crazy
with the biggest ass in my own case..
Re: Guys Only: Between A Female Police And Female Soldier by mumumugu(m): 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
military women are courageous
police women are untrustable
Re: Guys Only: Between A Female Police And Female Soldier by Jman06(m): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
I prefer female soldiers but she has to be very attractive.

I think our lady soldiers should try and create a kind of platform where they can easily interact with single civilian guys, something like a facebook group.

Or do they have such already
Re: Guys Only: Between A Female Police And Female Soldier by unadeymadkwa: 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
Police woman...nono....
military woman....... maybe .....
Re: Guys Only: Between A Female Police And Female Soldier by Macgreat(m): 11:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jman06:
I prefer female soldiers but she has to be very attractive.

I think our lady soldiers should try and create a kind of platform where they can easily interact with single civilian guys, something like a facebook group.

Or do they have such already

Good idea

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ideal Hieght For Dating / what use ia the Male Nipple? / What Will Happen If I Eat It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.