Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Fuel Scarcity: See What Kano People Did After Buhari's Visit (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: See What Kano People Did After Buhari's Visit (photo) (2280 Views)

I Thought Buhari Is Untouchable In The North, See What Kano People Did / Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity: See What Kano People Did After Buhari's Visit (photo) by fredfish: 9:13am On Dec 24, 2017
KANO PEOPLE WASHED OFF BUHARI'S FOOTPRINTS AFTER VISIT BECAUSE OF FUEL SCARCITY

According to Ibrahim Bunu on Facebook, in the early hours of yesterday, "the young and old in their thousands came out with gallons of water/water tanker to wash the roads Buhari Passed during his visit to Kano some weeks back.

Truly this regime is collapsing faster than we ever anticipated, all need do is take advantage of all these and give more awareness people in the extreme villages during this holidays".

Copied.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: See What Kano People Did After Buhari's Visit (photo) by tsdarkside(m): 9:14am On Dec 24, 2017
this is a lie....

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: See What Kano People Did After Buhari's Visit (photo) by Afriifa(m): 9:15am On Dec 24, 2017
I am shock
Re: Fuel Scarcity: See What Kano People Did After Buhari's Visit (photo) by tsdarkside(m): 9:17am On Dec 24, 2017
Afriifa:
I am shock

shocked...how..??...dont be gullible....buhari was a general...did you realy think northerners would do such a thing...??

even if they do....is that enough reason to vote back fee dee fee....?....
Re: Fuel Scarcity: See What Kano People Did After Buhari's Visit (photo) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:17am On Dec 24, 2017
Mynd44 rule 8. FAKE NEWS from the jews.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: See What Kano People Did After Buhari's Visit (photo) by omowolewa: 9:18am On Dec 24, 2017
Na kaeria ni, Na lies
Re: Fuel Scarcity: See What Kano People Did After Buhari's Visit (photo) by buchai: 9:22am On Dec 24, 2017
some have woken up some are yet to the rest are still dreaming in their sleep about sai baba in 2019.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: See What Kano People Did After Buhari's Visit (photo) by CrtlAltDel: 9:28am On Dec 24, 2017
fredfish:
[s]KANO PEOPLE WASHED OFF BUHARI'S FOOTPRINTS AFTER VISIT BECAUSE OF FUEL SCARCITY

According to Ibrahim Bunu on Facebook, in the early hours of yesterday, "the young and old in their thousands came out with gallons of water/water tanker to wash the roads Buhari Passed during his visit to Kano some weeks back.

Truly this regime is collapsing faster than we ever anticipated, all need do is take advantage of all these and give more awareness people in the extreme villages during this holidays".

Copied.[/s]
Fake news, this pic was taken in 2015 after GEJ visited the north now… Mynd44. Please close this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: See What Kano People Did After Buhari's Visit (photo) by tsdarkside(m): 9:31am On Dec 24, 2017
buchai:
some have woken up some are yet to the rest are still dreaming in their sleep about sai baba in 2019.

go ask kano people yourselve...........the same kano people will vote buhari again....

dont be fooled...even if you convince all igbos to vote fee dee fee,this will still not get a igbos presidency in the next elections...

in case you didnt noticed,many northerners are not interested in social media....you may win online,but in real life...??...i dont think so....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8P9nuXNNsk&pbjreload=10
Re: Fuel Scarcity: See What Kano People Did After Buhari's Visit (photo) by buchai: 9:45am On Dec 24, 2017
[quote author=tsdarkside post=63561987]

go ask kano people yourselve...........the same kano people will vote buhari again....

dont be fooled...even if you convince all igbos to vote fee dee fee,this will still not get a igbos presidency in the next elections...

in case you didnt noticed,many northerners are not interested in social media....you may win online,but in real life...??...i dont think so....

which category of people did you fall into, dreamers category abi? please go back to your sleep I didn't wrote that thing to disturbed you in your dreams.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: See What Kano People Did After Buhari's Visit (photo) by tsdarkside(m): 9:48am On Dec 24, 2017
[quote author=buchai post=63562259][/quote]

you realy think you can convince people to just turn around and vote fee dee fee again...??...you funny... grin

i wan see how that is gonna play out.... grin grin grin grin

but dont come crying after people disappoint you again...people hate igbos my foot.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: See What Kano People Did After Buhari's Visit (photo) by Firefire(m): 9:50am On Dec 24, 2017
APC and their useless online thugs everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: See What Kano People Did After Buhari's Visit (photo) by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Mynd44 rule 8. FAKE NEWS from the jews.

sharrap..... nonsense small boy
Re: Fuel Scarcity: See What Kano People Did After Buhari's Visit (photo) by tsdarkside(m): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2017
Firefire:
APC and their useless online thugs everywhere.

online thugs....people that think different are online thugs....e-thugs..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: See What Kano People Did After Buhari's Visit (photo) by londoner: 9:53am On Dec 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: See What Kano People Did After Buhari's Visit (photo) by londoner: 9:53am On Dec 24, 2017
If this is related to Buharis visit at all they were more likely to be washing/ cleaning the road in PREPARATION of his visit because they revere him.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: See What Kano People Did After Buhari's Visit (photo) by Firefire(m): 9:57am On Dec 24, 2017
tsdarkside:

online thugs....people that think different are online thugs....e-thugs..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

May it not be well with those who still support this evil government of hardship.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: See What Kano People Did After Buhari's Visit (photo) by tsdarkside(m): 10:00am On Dec 24, 2017
Firefire:

May it not be well with those who still support this evil government of hardship.

park well,joor....
Re: Fuel Scarcity: See What Kano People Did After Buhari's Visit (photo) by buchai: 11:10am On Dec 24, 2017
[quote author=tsdarkside post=63562309]

you realy think you can convince people to just turn around and vote fee dee fee again...??...you funny... grin

i wan see how that is gonna play out.... grin grin grin grin

but dont come crying after people disappoint you again...people hate igbos my foot....

yes I believed you people "hate Igbos" I believed you, people "disappoint" Igbos I believed you. that is exactly you I mean your type who is afraid of disappointment and hate you will remained where you are with your wicked mind maybe you're the type that count the number of bridges in Lagos am not that type and we will never be, we are more focus and more objectives about our aims and goals in life not your stupid hates, we have learnt to leave above hates no matter how you hate us you can never stop us.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: See What Kano People Did After Buhari's Visit (photo) by tsdarkside(m): 11:22am On Dec 24, 2017
[quote author=buchai post=63563915][/quote]

no other tribe is interested in stopping igbos....we are occupied with other things to even care about igbos....
Re: Fuel Scarcity: See What Kano People Did After Buhari's Visit (photo) by Mynd44: 11:52am On Dec 24, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

(1)

Obasanjo Finally Reveals Who He Will Support To Lead Nigeria In 2019 / Kogi Election: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Dino Melaye's Brother House / UN Appointment Bekons For Ex Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.