Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair (38394 Views)

Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help / Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) / Ummy Danmusa: Woman Missing In Kaduna As Search Begins (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair by ChangeIsCostant: 9:19am On Dec 24, 2017
An old woman, Adenike Fafila, about 80 years of age, from Igoba area of Akure, Ondo State, has been reported missing.

The woman was said to have left Igoba (her home) with a message that she was going to plait hair for one of her daughters at Oyemekun, Akure about a month ago. Since then, she was neither seen at her destination nor returned back home.

Anyone who has any information about her whereabouts should contact the appropriate authorities.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/80-year-old-woman-gets-missing-leaving-home-plait-daughters-hair-photos.html

Credit; Omo Edema

3 Shares

Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair by Missanneb(m): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
Tragic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair by RX480(m): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
cry chai person mama don loss o! I hope she is safe

13 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair by MhizzAJ(f): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
Awwwwww

She's old....anywhere she is may she come back home safely

14 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair by siraj1402(m): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
This is serious o
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair by eDeity: 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
grin
Check the nearest skull mining industry
She might has been employed there ...
Hope she's found sha

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair by BruncleZuma: 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
May she be found safe and sound.
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair by directonpc(m): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
This one is strong!
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair by adebayo3449(m): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
May God help u
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair by LadyD91: 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
Chai! She sabi make hair? God help her.

1 Like

Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair by SIMPLYkush: 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
This woman is so old, i dont think she can even suck a dick talkmore of plaiting hair, fake news i guess, if its true, toh, afonja don mine Christmas stuffs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair by Adegokenath(m): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
return home in jesus name

1 Like

Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mama don ex b that grin
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair by Evablizin(f): 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
shocked

Please God don't allow any harm to come upon mama. She will be found.

3 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair by jahmeyou(m): 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
this is quite alarming. I suspect APC
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair by Uyi168: 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ondo?..ok..leme just stop there..
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair by Mariopgomery(m): 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
At this age her daughter was the one who was supposed to go see her if she wants her hair plaited and not the other way around.

21 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair by Davifeghe(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Serious I wish quick find_ how can someone eat rice � without grMA
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ask her neighbors. I mean, her community people. They knw wa gwan
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Abduction or what, hunger is bad
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair by corperscorner: 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Maybe they are still looking for where to buy weave on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
SIMPLYkush:
This woman is so old, i dont think she can even suck a dick talkmore of plaiting hair, fake news i guess, if its true, toh, afonja don mine Christmas stuffs

5 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair by loadedvibes: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
The hair must be taking time.

1 Like

Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair by BabaCommander: 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
If not that her people are skullers, she would have been safe. embarassed God help her and her family.

1 Like

Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair by muller101(m): 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
Forget about her. She is somewhere without her head intact. The skull has been mined

4 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair by Adukey(f): 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Awwwwww

Ameen!
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair by Martin0(m): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Awwwwww
Come oo madam,my talk my own ooo,I nor dey fear u,if u like be womyndgrin
Nor remain single next year ooo coz iffa heargrin
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
jeez! this is a mama oh!
I pray she's safe.
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair by jerflakes(m): 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
I'm a bit confused here

What of the daughter?

Isn't she supposed to be missing too?

3 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair by Terminator1234g: 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
eDeity:
grin
Check the nearest skull mining industry
She might has been employed there ...
Hope she's found sha

This is something you shouldn't say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Men Attack Immigration Boundary Camp, Kill 2 Officers (Graphic Photos) / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy Posing As Fake Army General In Afghanistan / Lekki Shootings: We Hid Behind Barricades To Escape, Say Eyewitnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.