Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:22 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1150678 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (451) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MiracleMum(f): 2:48pm On May 28, 2018
Lewist:
Good day miraclemum,pls I will need your help on how to go about getting paper work including doctors papers. I am novice to everything I live in US and my fiancee lives in Nigeria. She is pregnant now and want to have our baby here in US. What are the documents do I need and and what are the documents will she need to take along for visa interview? Thanks in advance

You'd have to read through this thread, it will really help you. I can't explain it all in a single post.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Leomichael: 3:18pm On May 28, 2018
Leomichael:
Hello House.
Please advise a brother. I am filling out the US visa form for my wife and toddler. which contact address is advisable to use under the contact section - the doctor's address or the hotel address?

Please help with your good advice
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Kween2014: 4:58pm On May 28, 2018
Hello house,

Please are there no interview stories anymore? Successful or not? Or what is happening? Please share. It would go a long way. Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozymes: 5:02pm On May 28, 2018
I will go with an active hotel reservation
Leomichael:

Please help with your good advice

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Yellowgeh30: 5:44pm On May 28, 2018
Good day everyone, pls how do I obtain my LO’s American passport without my husband being here with me? Doe he have to go and sign some forms at the Embassy in Nigeria? What if he is not in Nigeria, can he go to the American embassy in that country?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by cleric(m): 7:04pm On May 28, 2018
Kween2014:
Hello house,

Please are there no interview stories anymore? Successful or not? Or what is happening? Please share. It would go a long way. Thank you.

Good question.

Greetings House,

Do you think it is wise using Doctorespariti' zero balance and Itemised billing for a 221G interview? Do they now have a good standing with the US embassy?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Violetdaisy: 9:25pm On May 28, 2018
Hello guys ,pls what do I do?I applied for a visa renewal via Dropbox.My passport was returned to me with a letter asking me schedule an appointment.The earliest date I could get was July 16 and my trip is scheduled for June 15.Is there any way I can get an earlier date?Pls guys help
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Peemama: 9:26pm On May 28, 2018
@ Miraclemum...Thank you so much for your quick response.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Vlesparza: 10:39pm On May 28, 2018
cleric:

Good question.

Greetings House,

Do you think it is wise using Doctorespariti' zero balance and Itemised billing for a 221G interview? Do they now have a good standing with the US embassy?

You should present the itemized billing and zero balance letter from both the hospital and the clinic where you received your prenatal care. No issues with either at the visa interview unless you have an unpaid balance or asked for govt assistance.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 1:33am On May 29, 2018
doyin2me:
D you tell them you were self-paid?
That is high o.

Good point. It is commonly known in the healthcare system that providers will charge insurance companies higher prices than self pay patients. And they will charge for any and everything. Self pay patients at times get discounted prices to encourage them to pay at time of service. It also depends on where you are going. Every provider sets their own fee schedule and so prices vary from facility to facility.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by mimeeeali: 3:23am On May 29, 2018
Good day House,

I have been a silent observer of this thread and I have learnt a whole lot. I'm leaving for New jersey on the 2nd of July, 2018. I have my valid visa and all. However locating an affordable hospital and doctor has been quite difficult. I hear New jersey is really expensive, but this is where I have family. Please urgent contact details will be appreciated.

Guru's in the house please help a sis.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by mimeeeali: 3:46am On May 29, 2018
Hi, Please can you share this information with me? ii sent you a DM. I should be in new jersey next month

kafcakes:
I'm in new jersey, send ur email add, I can assist with info, been to few hospitals, finally settled for one and had my first appointment today.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Avubaba(m): 5:28am On May 29, 2018
Violetdaisy:
Hello guys ,pls what do I do?I applied for a visa renewal via Dropbox.My passport was returned to me with a letter asking me schedule an appointment.The earliest date I could get was July 16 and my trip is scheduled for June 15.Is there any way I can get an earlier date?Pls guys help
Please, was this date(July 16) in Abuja or Lagos? Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Robamtravels: 11:12am On May 29, 2018
Hello where in Houston are you staying? Can you send me an email if you already have one or you want one. erue.ajakaiye@yahoo.com.

Please any Houston mum who wants to share accommodation cost From August to October? Thank you.[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by TWoods(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2018
Violetdaisy:

Nothing you can do. You should not schedule travel until you have obtained a valid travel document.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by daurys: 5:06pm On May 29, 2018
[quote author=AmyGod post=65696408]Hi goobyparks,

Please, I had my baby 2 weeks ago in Virginia and is yet to get his birth certificate, was told it takes 4 to 6 weeks to get.

I have only 2 weeks more before returning to Naija. Please, how did you process your baby's birth certificate in less than 3 weeks?[/quote

hello Amygod
please I will like to know the hospital you used and doctor's contact. thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by aremso(m): 5:17pm On May 29, 2018
[quote author=daurys post=67993897][/quote]

Hey house so bored, any latest transcript of visa interview? kindly post ooo I beg so we can adequately prepare
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Violetdaisy: 6:54pm On May 29, 2018
Avubaba:

Please, was this date(July 16) in Abuja or Lagos? Thanks.

Lagos
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Violetdaisy: 6:54pm On May 29, 2018
TWoods:

Nothing you can do. You should not schedule travel until you have obtained a valid travel document.

Oh well,I did.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Violetdaisy: 6:55pm On May 29, 2018
Please house,does anyone know how to go about scheduling an emergency appointment for interview?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by TWoods(m): 8:09pm On May 29, 2018
Violetdaisy:
Please house,does anyone know how to go about scheduling an emergency appointment for interview?

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-emergencyappointment.html

Read the above link and see if you qualify for an emergency appointment.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Avubaba(m): 9:00pm On May 29, 2018
Violetdaisy:

Lagos
Thanks. I already chose Abuja tho and the earliest appointment date was August 20
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by aremso(m): 10:42pm On May 29, 2018
Avubaba:

Thanks. I already chose Abuja tho and the earliest appointment date was August 20

house, please what is the earliest appointment in Lagos?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Leomichael: 11:06pm On May 29, 2018
ozymes:
I will go with an active hotel reservation

Thanks a lot. Just one more thing. Is it safe to declare you have any other relative in the US while filling the form even if you plan to stay with them?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by starpexgoody: 2:03am On May 30, 2018
Coh15:
Good morning house
Please a quick question.
Does Nigeria Bank debit card work in the USA?
What bank ?

Thank you as you respond

Sure they do. Currently using Gtb,Uba and Access bank cards n dey all work. Just ensure you inform your bank about using the card in the US.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozymes: 5:15am On May 30, 2018
Do you intend to stay with them?
Leomichael:

Thanks a lot. Just one more thing. Is it safe to declare you have any other relative in the US while filling the form even if you plan to stay with them?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Coh15: 7:31am On May 30, 2018
starpexgoody:

Sure they do. Currently using Gtb,Uba and Access bank cards n dey all work. Just ensure you inform your bank about using the card in the US.

Thank you starpexgoody
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nabie: 7:52am On May 30, 2018
Please whay is the hospital cost for Houston northwest medical centre?.
chloe00:
Mamas that used Houston Northwest Medical centre please how did you deal with the paediatrician aspect , please I’ll like to know because I’m trying to make a decision

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (451) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.