Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1160031 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nabie: 7:59am On May 30, 2018
[Did you get response on this questions if yes please share.quote author=Ecanes post=67666941]Good day helpful people,

Please I need help with following questions-

1) Any recommendations on hospitals close to Richmond,Texas. Please reduced cost is also a consideration.
2)Average cost for medicals(doctor fee, peadiatrician, hospital etc) for single birth. I have been reading through the quotes but I can seem to be able to get recent costs for hospitals.

Please I need your help
[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by aremso(m): 8:14am On May 30, 2018
Nabie:
[Did you get response on this questions if yes please share.quote author=Ecanes post=67666941]Good day helpful people,

Please I need help with following questions-

1) Any recommendations on hospitals close to Richmond,Texas. Please reduced cost is also a consideration.
2)Average cost for medicals(doctor fee, peadiatrician, hospital etc) for single birth. I have been reading through the quotes but I can seem to be able to get recent costs for hospitals.

Please I need your help

you can try hnwmc, I got a quote from them yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by feddy27: 8:23am On May 30, 2018
Free234:

Hello @ Fed...dy27, I sent you a mail. Please respond.

pls ask your question here
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by superdoll: 9:16am On May 30, 2018
Good day everyone, please who has used Emirates recently from abuja. Did u present ur doctor's fit to fly or one from port health.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by jbikes: 9:58am On May 30, 2018
My ppl o! how're your guys doing .... So DH n i got our B2 medical visa in Lagos June 2016 and traveled stayed for 8weeks/2days and DH stayed for 14 days .now I renewed via Dropbox in Lagos for same B2 on d 15th may a month/ few days to expiry to travel august 9th for vacation (14 days ) Florida ( not pregnant currently)and we got 221g white form to schedule follow up interview within two days. so the open date for us was July 9th - 18th and we booked for 9th July .Thanks to zoemummy for her detailed list which I have used to arrange my documents physical and spiritual . so now have lil questions. 1) my husband said we will go with our baby for the interview hope it wont attract additional questions .hope is OK to go with her? (2) female or male VO which one is better for this hospital payment review . cos me no want too much grammar ( very funny). (3) I read Mellchii transcript via Abuja and VO says""" when filling the birth certificate for the child, you MUST NOT state that you are a resident of the state of Texas, because this means the child can access insurance which you are not eligible for, since you aren't resident. So make sure the birth certificate doesn't say that you the parents are resident. (Info i never knew that will help someone )and I noticed we used Houston ...what do I do in this case( I pray z nt requestd) ?
(4) I have all my zero balance and the itemiz bill from oakbend but I saw that i was given adjustment OB short discount -1,607.35 on page 1of 1 and Ins adjustment OB short discount -10,282.25 on page 2of 3 thou the end shows - 2,300.00 - 10,282.25= 0.0 balance . how can i explain the on short discount ? Or i should revert dat was not given when ask?
Abeg my 221g club members help answer the one u fit .lol

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 10:26am On May 30, 2018
Nabie:
Please whay is the hospital cost for Houston northwest medical centre?.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 10:27am On May 30, 2018
aremso:

you can try hnwmc, I got a quote from them yesterday.
Please can you give me the email address you emailed or send me the quote you got. Thank you .
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by dere5: 11:13am On May 30, 2018
Yellowgeh30:
Good day everyone, pls how do I obtain my LO’s American passport without my husband being here with me? Doe he have to go and sign some forms at the Embassy in Nigeria? What if he is not in Nigeria, can he go to the American embassy in that country?

He should go to the American Embassy wherever he is and notariize the document and send it to you afterwards
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by daurys: 12:07pm On May 30, 2018
please I have been reading through the threads,most people are Houston bound. please any referral for Virginia hospitals. @amygod
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by TWoods(m): 12:35pm On May 30, 2018
jbikes:
My ppl o! how're your guys doing .... So DH n i got our B2 medical visa in Lagos June 2016 and traveled stayed for 8weeks/2days and DH stayed for 14 days .now I renewed via Dropbox in Lagos for same B2 on d 15th may a month/ few days to expiry to travel august 9th for vacation (14 days ) Florida ( not pregnant currently)and we got 221g white form to schedule follow up interview within two days. so the open date for us was July 9th - 18th and we booked for 9th July .Thanks to zoemummy for her detailed list which I have used to arrange my documents physical and spiritual . so now have lil questions. 1) my husband said we will go with our baby for the interview hope it wont attract additional questions .hope is OK to go with her? (2) female or male VO which one is better for this hospital payment review . cos me no want too much grammar ( very funny). (3) I read Mellchii transcript via Abuja and VO says""" when filling the birth certificate for the child, you MUST NOT state that you are a resident of the state of Texas, because this means the child can access insurance which you are not eligible for, since you aren't resident. So make sure the birth certificate doesn't say that you the parents are resident. (Info i never knew that will help someone )and I noticed we used Houston ...what do I do in this case( I pray z nt requestd) ?
(4) I have all my zero balance and the itemiz bill from oakbend but I saw that i was given adjustment OB short discount -1,607.35 on page 1of 1 and Ins adjustment OB short discount -10,282.25 on page 2of 3 thou the end shows - 2,300.00 - 10,282.25= 0.0 balance . how can i explain the on short discount ? Or i should revert dat was not given when ask?
Abeg my 221g club members help answer the one u fit .lol

1. You can go with your baby. Not a problem
2. Sex of the VO does not matter, you won't be able to select either way.
3. If you indicated that you were residents on the BC of your child, there is nothing you can do at this point.
4. The large "discount" will likely attract some scrutiny. That was a rather large amount and will raise suspicions.

All the same, you have no choice but to go for the interview and hope for the best.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by aremso(m): 12:41pm On May 30, 2018
chloe00:

Please can you give me the email address you emailed or send me the quote you got. Thank you .

pm me arem.sam@gmail.com
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Springdance: 1:00pm On May 30, 2018
TWoods:

3. If you indicated that you were residents on the BC of your child, there is nothing you can do at this point.
4. The large "discount" will likely attract some scrutiny. That was a rather large amount and will raise suspicions.

All the same, you have no choice but to go for the interview and hope for the best.

Twoods is right. My advice is let your honesty shine through. If any document is requested and you have it, I believe it’s better to show it and explain the discount. You can also call the hospital to explain the discount to you, so you can be better prepared.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by aremso(m): 1:04pm On May 30, 2018
Springdance:

Twoods is right. My advice is let your honesty shine through. If any document is requested and you have it, I believe it’s better to show it and explain the discount. You can also call the hospital to explain the discount to you, so you can be better prepared.

House pls any idea of the earliest date in Lagos?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Leomichael: 1:37pm On May 30, 2018
ozymes:
Do you intend to stay with them?

Yes, we intend to stay with them.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 30, 2018
aremso:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozymes: 2:04pm On May 30, 2018
Then state it
Leomichael:

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by cindermum: 3:19pm On May 30, 2018
Leomichael:

[quote

author=ozymes post=68019274]Then state it[/quote]

You must know that they are legally living in the US. Depending on your relationship with the person, u may be asked how long the person has lived in the US, how the person got there and what they do for a living. My colleague was asked all of these questions. Just be prepared.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by beautyuche: 3:36pm On May 30, 2018
Hello Guys,
Houston bound mum there is an available 2 rooms.
Please contact me for details.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by joanazubu(f): 4:12pm On May 30, 2018
Thanks alot TWood . the hospital said is standard for all .....got this feed back from the hospital on the discount
""""The statement format is default for all our patient accounts statements. And the request to remove the discount is not something we will do for anyone. This is a valid statement given to you. You were provided with a cash discount price sheet from your doctor as well as OakBnd Medical Center, you can provide the embassy with a copy of that letter/form. To explain the cash price discount that was given to you.

i taya ... just like u said ,,,lets hope for the best

TWoods:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by joanazubu(f): 4:32pm On May 30, 2018
i have o.. the hospital said is standard for all .....got this feed back from the hospital on the discount
""""The statement format is default for all our patient accounts statements. And the request to remove the discount is not something we will do for anyone. This is a valid statement given to you. You were provided with a cash discount price sheet from your doctor as well as OakBnd , you can provide the embassy with a copy of that letter/form. To explain the cash price discount that was given to you.
Springdance:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nnelly0311: 4:41pm On May 30, 2018
Hello All, am new here. Anyone traveling to Atlanta july-October dat wants to share apartment, please let me know
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Springdance: 5:02pm On May 30, 2018
joanazubu:
i have o.. the hospital said is standard for all .....got this feed back from the hospital on the discount
""""The statement format is default for all our patient accounts statements. And the request to remove the discount is not something we will do for anyone. This is a valid statement given to you. You were provided with a cash discount price sheet from your doctor as well as OakBnd , you can provide the embassy with a copy of that letter/form. To explain the cash price discount that was given to you.

Then you would need to tell the VO what the hospital told you. As far as you paid all your bills, you will be fine. All the best.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Springdance: 5:04pm On May 30, 2018
aremso:

You will need to check continuously in case any earlier date pops up.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by aremso(m): 5:19pm On May 30, 2018
Springdance:

You will need to check continuously in case any earlier date pops up.

Thanks so much, night vigil on my mind to achieve this.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by doyin2me: 12:39am On May 31, 2018
daurys:
please I have been reading through the threads,most people are Houston bound. please any referral for Virginia hosfpitals. @amygod

HDH Richmond Virginia

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by mimeeeali: 1:41am On May 31, 2018
People please help with this information. I'll really appreciate it. Any useful information can be sent to taurusimi1@yahoo.com

mimeeeali:
Good day House,

I have been a silent observer of this thread and I have learnt a whole lot. I'm leaving for New jersey on the 2nd of July, 2018. I have my valid visa and all. However locating an affordable hospital and doctor has been quite difficult. I hear New jersey is really expensive, but this is where I have family. Please urgent contact details will be appreciated.

Guru's in the house please help a sis.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by jbikes: 8:14am On May 31, 2018
Thanks alot
Springdance:

Then you would need to tell the VO what the hospital told you. As far as you paid all your bills, you will be fine. All the best.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by simbolee(f): 11:35am On May 31, 2018
No need to be scared, my bill was $15,063.26 and got a self pay discount of 13,313.26 so paid $2,650. Renewed my visa last month without any hitch. just take the self pay billing list from your hospital and attach it to your invoice. (That was what i did so the first thing the VO saw was the list) . All the best.
jbikes:
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Kween2014: 12:05pm On May 31, 2018
Hello Chibertha,

Please can you post what the real itemized bill look like?

Thanks

[quote author=chibertha post=64780803]Good day house @Omodadi2 sorry.

In 2015 Feb I put to birth in Houston at WHMC paid all my bills as per self pay $4000 for me and $362 for baby both well baby well mama 3 days stay.
I paid everything as per the offer before leaving the hospital.
Got my Zero balance letter and receipts for both accounts.
Then my visa expired in May 2015 and I renewed it in October 2015 via drop box.
Now went to renew Jan 2018 via drop box but passport returned and I am advised to schedule an interview ( yet to do that)
So I started arranging all necessary document's "every every " thinking i am good to go, untill a member of the house posted her transcript on how she was denied visa at her follow up interview because of itemized bill.
She came to see what it looked like and I put up what I thought it was only for me to see the real thing. Obviously I knew I didn't have it. So I called the hospital to send mine the reception referred me to hospital patients account services (which is in Georgia) trust me I called sharp sharp , only to be told that my sons account has $4230 debt on it.
Wow I screamed no way and asked why and how but the guy just said it's been there since 3 years.
I went gagas and called the main hospital line again requesting to speak to a financial counsellor (as I could not get hold of the person that signed and issued my initial letter)
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by debbyda: 4:15pm On May 31, 2018
hello please I just pm'd you as I would appreciate this same info. DH keeps calling a couple of contacts we found from their website only for majority of the doctors office to state the doctors are not available at that point in time and do not have a direct email we can contact. Please we would sincerely appreaciate your response.

afrobrown2000:
inbox me hope its not late..have been offline
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Senatornuella: 8:04pm On May 31, 2018
hello everyone, i have been trying all day to register a new profile for DH but it keep saying my request cannot be processed at the moment. can i use my existing profile and edit it to my DH data so i can book an appointment for him. As i need to urgently book a date for him
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Graceinme: 8:23pm On May 31, 2018
Hello everyone, pls I need urgent advice.. I had my interview 21st of this month, posted my transcript earlier. Just scheduled another interview for June 8 next week, and am filling my ds160 but in the space provided for reason being denied I dont know what to write that would be justifiable in the eye of the VO.

Meanwhile we intend paying hospital bill...will it increase my chances or wont it look desperate.

Also intend going with my DH dorm acct statement which wasnt presented in previous interview together with d Gtb statement and coop statement presented earlier. Gurus mbok kindly advise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (452) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.