Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1162157 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Iyaboonibipe: 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hello House...

Pls i need the email address for VOA application.

Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Oyink18: 7:14am On Jun 27, 2018
I have been a silent reader of this forum since March, 2018 when a friend recommended it as we made known our intention of having our baby in the US to him. I am here in the spirit of giving back and to appreciate all those that have contributed their trials, travails, successes and temporary setbacks and a special thanks to the creator of the forum. God bless you all. It has indeed been insightful, educative, encouraging and emotional. You guys have all contributed enormously to writing a yet to be published book titled “ xxxxx "
Our visa interview(DH, DW & son) was a success and it took place on 25th June 2018 for 730am.
We got to the embassy at 705am and left there at about 855am. The interview last for about 15minutes from DW estimate and following ensue:
VO: Good morning
DH,DW&Son: Good morning
My son could not see her, hence he waved to her and seeing his hand she giggled.
VO: Passport please
DH: I handed them over to her
VO: Why are you going to Houston
DH: For childbirth & vacation
VO: What do you do?
DH: Explains to her
VO: How long have you been working for the organisation?
DH: For over 9 years
VO: Turns to DW, what do you do?
DW: I am a homemaker due to bla bla bla
VO: Have you travelled as a family before?
DH &DW: As a family no but as a couple yes for our honeymoon
VO: How long are you planning to stay?
DH: 9weeks for DW and 6weeks for me & our son
VO: continue typing
DH: chirps in, however we filled 12weeks for DW while completing the DS 160 form but things have changed, that is why she will now be spending 9weeks. (She nodded)
VO: What is your work schedule like?
DH: Explains and add that I am entitle to an annual vacation of 6weeks
VO: Okay! That means you can travel. How much will it cost you?
DH: Explains that medical with other expenses will cost x amount
VO: Do you have any other children?
DH: Explains
VO: Do you have a Doctor's correspondence
DH: Yes we do and handed it over to her on her request. She held onto our Doctor's appointment letter and gave back the email correspondence and receipt.
VO: She asked again how much will this trip cost you?
DH: l told her the same amount I mentioned earlier
VO: Do you have bank statements?
DH: Yes, I do and handed them over to her on her request
VO: She was scanning through each document.
DH: I started giving some explanations as she scanned through each document, although she didn't ask me any questions on them but I just thought of doing so. ( She just nodded as I explain)
VO: She continued typing for awhile & later started to pack our documents together with our passports. She kept it by the side & said we will be verifying all these documents & do you know that presenting false documents is a crime & she handed over the white paper to us.
DH: l nodded to affirm to her statement, we all said thank you and left.
We give God all the glory for doing this for us as DW was 30weeks plus as at the time of interview and aside travelling for our honeymoon about eight years ago, we have no other travel history.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by nakeina025: 9:16am On Jun 27, 2018
hi house, i have been trying the henrico website but its not opening. does anyone know how else i can go around it or probably any other hospitals in Virginia thats cost friendly. thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by aremso(m): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2018
Oyink18:
I have been a silent reader of this forum since March, 2018 when a friend recommended it as we made known our intention of having our baby in the US to him. I am here in the spirit of giving back and to appreciate all those that have contributed their trials, travails, successes and temporary setbacks and a special thanks to the creator of the forum. God bless you all. It has indeed been insightful, educative, encouraging and emotional. You guys have all contributed enormously to writing a yet to be published book titled “ xxxxx "
Our visa interview(DH, DW & son) was a success and it took place on 25th June 2018 for 730am.
We got to the embassy at 705am and left there at about 855am. The interview last for about 15minutes from DW estimate and following ensue:
My son could not see her, hence he waved to her and seeing his hand she giggled.
DH: chirps in, however we filled 12weeks for DW while completing the DS 160 form but things have changed, that is why she will now be spending 9weeks. (She nodded)
DH: Yes we do and handed it over to her on her request. She held onto our Doctor's appointment letter and gave back the email correspondence and receipt.
DH: I started giving some explanations as she scanned through each document, although she didn't ask me any questions on them but I just thought of doing so. ( She just nodded as I explain)
VO: She continued typing for awhile & later started to pack our documents together with our passports. She kept it by the side & said we will be verifying all these documents & do you know that presenting false documents is a crime & she handed over the white paper to us.
We give God all the glory for doing this for us as DW was 30weeks plus as at the time of interview and aside travelling for our honeymoon about eight years ago, we have no other travel history.

Congrat! divine mercy, favour and grace of God in action and the good Lord who has started the work will surely complete it.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Gloriousmum: 11:02am On Jun 27, 2018
@Aremso congratulations. So happy for you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Candybright: 11:34am On Jun 27, 2018
boldbabe:
Good day everyone, please I am presently in Houston, does anyone have an idea If Uber or Lyft collects cash for payment or can our Naija Visa card work on their platform?
Naira master card should work. gtb naira master card worked back then grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by cindermum: 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
Good evening Oga, please can you confirm if it's true that VOA has been temporarily suspended due to payment issues?
ozymes:
Did you receive any acknowledgement from them?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by 76ta: 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
[quote author=Tripletmom post=68216325]In the spirit of giving back.
Had my baby girl at Henricho doctor’s hospital n used Dr W.F
Presented at the emergency after my EDD wen I started contracting but after bin observed for about 6-8hours was told to go back home to avoid accumulating bill since i wasn’t dilating but after about 24hours I had my baby.

Was discharged 2days after delivery
Hospital fee
Mother $2100
Baby $275
Got my zero bal reciept bfor i left the hospital.
Emergency fee $1471
Came in after about a week of discharge, called the financial counsellor and it was further discounted to $176.52
I made sure it was a discount n not Medicaid or any form of insurance.

Doctor fee-$850
My naija medical investigation report were approved
First doctor appt fee -$120 den subsequent visit $30
Did about 2 investigations approx $150
Also paid an additional $100 for the emergency

Peadiatrican fee 1059$ was given 25% ($794)discount which was to be paid within 30 days.
Epidural fee $6500 called n was also discounted to $1450
Hearing test cancelled.
Paid all fee over the phone n got zero bal receipts in d mail.
Follow up peadiatrician $250 for 2 visits at Gaithersburg MD

SSN came in almost a month after delivery
The lady at vital statistics refused to collect my money order for BC at d hospital.
She told me to call after 4 weeks to know if it’s has bin processed n den go pick it up at DMV while I drop d money order.
After several calls was told it wasn’t processed because d money order was not dropped n I was advised to send in a new application which I did n got my LO’s BC in less than 2 weeks

US passport application $175
I was told to come pick it up nxt day but I left it til d day I went for naija passport interview.
Naija passport $77
For pick up June 26 but showed the person in charge my flight itinerary n was told to come after 2

Please where did u get the us passport the next day? Is it in Houston?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by justwise(m): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4585953/immigration-suspends-90-biometric-visa#4585953.1

The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS), has suspended the collection of $90 biometric Visa-On- Arrival policy it introduced about two weeks ago at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by daurys: 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
please aside henrico, any other affordable hospital in Virginia preferably Ashburn or a closer city to Ashburn.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ogemele(m): 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
Both. Naija dollar card i mean o.

boldbabe:

Thanks for the prompt response but pls is this for Uber or Lyft or both of them?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by flgd: 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
Its jan 2019 by God's grace.. but want to tidy all now..

doyin2me:

Is Dr.W your doc? If Yes, when are you planning to come down?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Tripletmom: 12:02am On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=76ta post=68880387][/quote]

Washington
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Missvenus1: 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hello house, is anyone going to or has used Dallas? Who is your doctor / hospital? I'm looking for recommendations
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by GFavor: 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=76ta post=68880387][/quote

Hi Trippletmum,

Congratulations on your LO.

Pls I have some questions for you. Don't know how to use pm.
What is your advice to avoid the delay in BC. Can someone get it in 1week?
2. Did u use the paediatrician from the hospital or u use your own paed.
3. How did you go to Washington, transport or car, can you pls give the descriptions
4. How did you manage transportation from the airport
5. Was your POE though, what should.we expect or prepare for.

Sorry for all my questins, its my first time in virginia and I don't know anyone there, will be going in Aug by God's grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by flgd: 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
Gfavor.. please check your mail and reply. I need to make some enquiries. Thanks.

[quote author=GFavor post=68901181][/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by BarrONLS: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
Oyink18:
Hallelujah, who did it? Master Jesus, the same God that favoured you will do that of me and my family as we go for our interview tomorrow Amen
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by bubu18: 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
Missvenus1:
Hello house, is anyone going to or has used Dallas? Who is your doctor / hospital? I'm looking for recommendations
Hello, I will also be going to Dallas soon. How can we get to talk better?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Missvenus1: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
bubu18:

Hello, I will also be going to Dallas soon. How can we get to talk better?

Please you can email me on, chidiezenwa@yahoo.com
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by isysleek: 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
Good afternoon all.

Update on my friend who was denied last week.

She paid for another visa fees today. While scheduling appointment, she ticked "previously refused" on the page that showed:

*Previously Refused - If you have been interviewed and/or refused within the last 6 months, please select “previously refused.” Applicants will be denied visas for false misrepresentation*

The dates she saw were just Sept 17th to Sept 21st for Lagos . All other days in Sept to Nov were not available.

This answers the question for those not sure if you can book another appointment if you were recently denied. You can. Except if there are exceptions.

Please if anyone sees a closer interview date for Lagos, please let me know.

Now my question is: what does she need to do differently? The only thing that would have changed by her interview in September is that she is going on a family vacation (she, her husband and two kids) to Dubai for 10days starting this weekend. She is still applying alone.

I am asking on her behalf cos she is not on nairaland.

Please.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Sotchaa(f): 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hi everyone. My sis just got to Houston to have her baby. She's ill and needs some meds from her Nigerian gynae. Guys pls this is a call for help to anyone going to Houston who can help take the meds. She's in Katy but getting the meds from you shouldn't be an issue. Pls help. Pls reach out if you can help. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MadameW: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2018
Candybright:
Naira master card should work. gtb naira master card worked back then grin

No cash, you can use your naira card, DH once used his booked a ride for me from Lagos and he used his naira card.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Detty16: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hi Debi,

Thanks for your feedback.
Is your visa a medical visa (B2) or visiting visa (B1/B2)

Thanks,
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by iwuoahsamuels: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hello house
Pls has anyone used delta (Houston to lagos) recently?
Do they give bassinet for infant?
Do they check in base of car seat for free alongside the car seat and stroller?
How much does delta charge for excess luggage?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Bcpump: 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
iwuoahsamuels:
Hello house
Pls has anyone used delta (Houston to lagos) recently?
Do they give bassinet for infant?
Do they check in base of car seat for free alongside the car seat and stroller?
How much does delta charge for excess luggage?

used delta in March while returning. yes you will get a bassinet once you choose a seat that supports one (choose the first row of any cabin). yes they check in car seat stroller etc just as you board ths plane. you pay 200 dollars per extra bag of allowable weight I think 50 lbs
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Kween2014: 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
Good afternoon, please i need some insight. At the time of my interview, my passport will be 5 months and 2 weeks to expiration. Should i renew seeing that i have booked an appointment already with the existing passport number. Please assist.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Jenny8935: 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yes, you can and infact should renew before the interview. I scheduled an appointment and sent in application in February with my old passport which had one year before expiration (Feb 2019). But since my arrival date in the US is a little less than 6 months from my passport expiration, I decided to renew passport in March. Didn't want to take chances. Submitted both old and new passport to VO during my interview in April. The Visa was issued on the new passport. The old passport was given back to us at the interview. The new passport usually has both the old number and the new number. So, it's not a problem for them.

Kween2014:
Good afternoon, please i need some insight. At the time of my interview, my passport will be 5 months and 2 weeks to expiration. Should i renew seeing that i have booked an appointment already with the existing passport number. Please assist.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by KDK(m): 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
Thanks to all the information on this thread and those on sister threads. I appreciate all contributors and information. God bless you all.
I have a longer preamble in the another thread, so if you like epistles, you can go there.( https://www.nairaland.com/4116999/usa-visit-visa-part-3/294#68927886 ).
I did drop box with my family but was asked to appear for interview. However, whilst my passport was still at the embassy , my office said i had to go for a meeting in the states. So blessedly, I got a nearer date. On the day of the interview, I decided to separate from my family since I am now going on business trip and not tourism.
Whilst on the queue i observed that there was a lot of denials even those going for business meetings from big organisations in the oil and gas sector. This even increased my anxiety as nothing seems sure with this embassy.
Anyway, I observed that there was a guy standing behind them and they sometimes, switch off their mic so as to seek his opinion on some cases. However, in all these, I had to admit that even though these VO’s were not friendly, they seemingly only followed what the systems gives as a summation of all their inputs. Or atleast that is what I believe. It even reminded me of a discussion I had with some people whilst on the queue. We discussed the possibility of them already deciding your case but interviewing to know if that decision should stand or not (Speculations).
At a time, this supposed supervisor went to a window and requested the next person. Before the other people in the three other windows had completed their interviews, this guy had sent his interviewee with a refusal. I calculated and said thank God, I am not going to that guy. This guy was not smiling at all. The guy before me went to him, same short interview, didn’t even give room for long stories. Still before the other guys has finished their interview, he sent this second interviewee away with a refusal. Then he called for the next person on the queue. I was thinking whether to say I decline to be interviewed today but when I thought of the trouble to get this interview date, I decided to proceed (what will be will be).
I proceeded with prayers to God almighty asking for Grace of God because this VO na one chance. I remembered the guy thatshared his transcript here after he was denied. He said he went to one buka to eat good food and step it down with a cold malt (he broke his fast or so). I was already thinking of where I can do same because with this kind of VO, only GOD can help your case.
Here is the transcript.
Me: Good morning Sir.
VO: Please, can I have your passport?
Me: Yes, you can but before you do, I need to update you on some information on my DS-160 form(since the guy didn’t smile, I wiped off my smile too)
VO: Okay, I am listening but pass me your passport.
Me: (Handing over the passport) The initial plan was for me to travel with my family for holidays in August so we did a drop box but whilst the passport was at the embassy, my organisation informed me that I have to attend an urgent meeting in Texas. I immediately informed the embassy but got no replies to several mails I sent (VO nodded as though in agreement as he gazed at the screen). I even tried getting an expedited date to no avail. Based on this and future planned office itinerary , I will no longer be travelling with my family for the holidays as earlier planned.
VO: (Keeping a straight face) Okay. What was your reason for traveling to the states the last time.
Me: To witness the birth of my child and accompany my family back to Nigeria just the way I escorted them when they left Nigeria.
VO: And your wife stayed for 4 months?
Me: Noooooo , she stayed 3 months (counting on my fingers).
VO: How much did you spend?
Me: $.......... (I tried bringing out the proof of payments, zero balance, etc)
VO: (Seeing my big folder) No need to show me.(I equipped myself thanks to this thread)
Me: Okay (But I still brought it out and mentioned the cents to the earlier amount I quoted)
VO: What is the DOB of your child?
Me: DD MM YYYY
One of the men from the other boxes came to seek his counsel so he paused the mic and attended to him after excusing himself politely.
Me: I am a …….professional with ABC company (well known organisation).
VO: How much do you earn?
Me: I earn NXXXXXX but before tax
VO: Before tax ? (looking slightly surprised but regained his straight face)
Me: Yes but after tax it comes to (VO cuts in)
VO: No need. (still not smiling. I think he doesn’t have the muscle for smiling)
VO: How long do you intend to stay during the Visit to the states?
Me: Meeting is for DD & DD of June but my office policy requires a day’s rest before the meeting and before return travel for proper rest so I will stay a maximum of 6days. Arrive on Monday and return on Saturday.
VO: Typed for about a minute (I expected to hear : I am sorry, bla bla)
VO: (Not smiling) Your visa has been approved, this paper explains……
Me: (Straight face) Thank you. (but inside me, I was dancing a mixture of awilo, makossa, shoki and dabbing. Infact I was doing back flips). As Ieft I could see the expression of shock on the face of the guards and those on the queue.(Sorry to say but that VO na complete error)
So I went to meet wifey who was on the queue outside and gave her a quick coaching on how to answer the VO. I told her to ensure she passes the message of me and her not travelling together as it is key to the success if the interview.
I really thank God because if not for God, with that kind of VO, forget it.

My precedents:
1. My travel history is very solid, my former job had to do with international travel so I have been to atleast 5 countries on every continent except Australia. A globe trotter with an average of over 12 international travels annually.
2. My last US visa was for child birth and was declared at that interview. Although I had previous US visas meant for professionals.
3. I have had no international travel after my trip to USA.
4. I am well articulated and was very composed (This one means nothing to the VO although I suspect a stammerer may be misconstrued to be lieing or thinking of lieing).

I wrote my precedents so you may understand the background behind the approval.

12 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Kuffour1267: 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
KDK:
Thanks to all the information on this thread and those on sister threads. I appreciate all contributors and information. God bless you all.
I have a longer preamble in the another thread, so if you like epistles, you can go there.( https://www.nairaland.com/4116999/usa-visit-visa-part-3/294#68927886 ).
I did drop box with my family but was asked to appear for interview. However, whilst my passport was still at the embassy , my office said i had to go for a meeting in the states. So blessedly, I got a nearer date. On the day of the interview, I decided to separate from my family since I am now going on business trip and not tourism.
Whilst on the queue i observed that there was a lot of denials even those going for business meetings from big organisations in the oil and gas sector. This even increased my anxiety as nothing seems sure with this embassy.
Anyway, I observed that there was a guy standing behind them and they sometimes, switch off their mic so as to seek his opinion on some cases. However, in all these, I had to admit that even though these VO’s were not friendly, they seemingly only followed what the systems gives as a summation of all their inputs. Or atleast that is what I believe. It even reminded me of a discussion I had with some people whilst on the queue. We discussed the possibility of them already deciding your case but interviewing to know if that decision should stand or not (Speculations).
At a time, this supposed supervisor went to a window and requested the next person. Before the other people in the three other windows had completed their interviews, this guy had sent his interviewee with a refusal. I calculated and said thank God, I am not going to that guy. This guy was not smiling at all. The guy before me went to him, same short interview, didn’t even give room for long stories. Still before the other guys has finished their interview, he sent this second interviewee away with a refusal. Then he called for the next person on the queue. I was thinking whether to say I decline to be interviewed today but when I thought of the trouble to get this interview date, I decided to proceed (what will be will be).
I proceeded with prayers to God almighty asking for Grace of God because this VO na one chance. I remembered the guy thatshared his transcript here after he was denied. He said he went to one buka to eat good food and step it down with a cold malt (he broke his fast or so). I was already thinking of where I can do same because with this kind of VO, only GOD can help your case.
Here is the transcript.
Me: Good morning Sir.
VO: Please, can I have your passport?
Me: Yes, you can but before you do, I need to update you on some information on my DS-160 form(since the guy didn’t smile, I wiped off my smile too)
VO: Okay, I am listening but pass me your passport.
Me: (Handing over the passport) The initial plan was for me to travel with my family for holidays in August so we did a drop box but whilst the passport was at the embassy, my organisation informed me that I have to attend an urgent meeting in Texas. I immediately informed the embassy but got no replies to several mails I sent (VO nodded as though in agreement as he gazed at the screen). I even tried getting an expedited date to no avail. Based on this and future planned office itinerary , I will no longer be travelling with my family for the holidays as earlier planned.
VO: (Keeping a straight face) Okay. What was your reason for traveling to the states the last time.
Me: To witness the birth of my child and accompany my family back to Nigeria just the way I escorted them when they left Nigeria.
VO: And your wife stayed for 4 months?
Me: Noooooo , she stayed 3 months (counting on my fingers).
VO: How much did you spend?
Me: $.......... (I tried bringing out the proof of payments, zero balance, etc)
VO: (Seeing my big folder) No need to show me.(I equipped myself thanks to this thread)
Me: Okay (But I still brought it out and mentioned the cents to the earlier amount I quoted)
VO: What is the DOB of your child?
Me: DD MM YYYY
One of the men from the other boxes came to seek his counsel so he paused the mic and attended to him after excusing himself politely.
Me: I am a …….professional with ABC company (well known organisation).
VO: How much do you earn?
Me: I earn NXXXXXX but before tax
VO: Before tax ? (looking slightly surprised but regained his straight face)
Me: Yes but after tax it comes to (VO cuts in)
VO: No need. (still not smiling. I think he doesn’t have the muscle for smiling)
VO: How long do you intend to stay during the Visit to the states?
Me: Meeting is for DD & DD of June but my office policy requires a day’s rest before the meeting and before return travel for proper rest so I will stay a maximum of 6days. Arrive on Monday and return on Saturday.
VO: Typed for about a minute (I expected to hear : I am sorry, bla bla)
VO: (Not smiling) Your visa has been approved, this paper explains……
Me: (Straight face) Thank you. (but inside me, I was dancing a mixture of awilo, makossa, shoki and dabbing. Infact I was doing back flips). As Ieft I could see the expression of shock on the face of the guards and those on the queue.(Sorry to say but that VO na complete error)
So I went to meet wifey who was on the queue outside and gave her a quick coaching on how to answer the VO. I told her to ensure she passes the message of me and her not travelling together as it is key to the success if the interview.
I really thank God because if not for God, with that kind of VO, forget it.

My precedents:
1. My travel history is very solid, my former job had to do with international travel so I have been to atleast 5 countries on every continent except Australia. A globe trotter with an average of over 12 international travels annually.
2. My last US visa was for child birth and was declared at that interview. Although I had previous US visas meant for professionals.
3. I have had no international travel after my trip to USA.
4. I am well articulated and was very composed (This one means nothing to the VO although I suspect a stammerer may be misconstrued to be lieing or thinking of lieing).

I wrote my precedents so you may understand the background behind the approval.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are waiting to read how your wife's own interview went too.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozycy: 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
BarrONLS:

Hallelujah, who did it? Master Jesus, the same God that favoured you will do that of me and my family as we go for our interview tomorrow Amen
How was your interview?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Niveakreamy89: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hi
Good evening
I will be going to Virginia by August also... and I am also also using Henrico. Please pm me let’s hook up.
Thanks[quote author=GFavor post=68901181][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (452) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.