Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1161468 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Fiwajoluwa(f): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
after visa expiry

Sparkle1515:
when did you apply for drop box pls?after visa expiration or before visa expiration..Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by bidemibunmi: 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
Dear All,
Please am new in this forum and i have only travelled with my husband to Ghana. Please assist a sister on the procedure to give birth in USA and the clue i need at the embassy. i'm a Nigerian and wish to give birth in USA. Dont know how pls. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Niveakreamy89: 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
1st thing you need to know where you want to go in the US.
2nd- Get a doctor and hospital around that place you want to base.
3rd- Fill your application form B2 because you are going for medical.
4th- get all your documents ready.. I.e bank statement, hospital appointment letter, letter from your organization, proof of where you will stay etc..
5th-pray for favour for your interview
6th-change your naira to dollar
7th- know the date you want to travel and book a flight...
I think I have tried a little but I will advise you to read from the beginning of this volume 6 and get all the necessary information you want. Before you can ask questions.
bidemibunmi:
Dear All,
Please am new in this forum and i have only travelled with my husband to Ghana. Please assist a sister on the procedure to give birth in USA and the clue i need at the embassy. i'm a Nigerian and wish to give birth in USA. Dont know how pls. Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Iyaboonibipe: 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
hello house,

Please I need a quick answer to my question. I'm travelling with 2 infants I added 1 to my ticket and the 2nd to my mums ticket is there anything I need to take to the airport I mean airline when travelling as my mums name and infant name do not match but we are travelling on the same flight.

Gurus here kindly advice accordingly please.

Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Eyiza: 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
[Hi, Pls I will be in Richmond, first week of August, Pls can you advise me on accommodation, Pls help.
Thank you. uote author=doyin2me post=68188303]In the spirit of giving back .
Off the Richmond, Virginia now.
Came in through JFK,New York.

Was scared for a number of reasons . Wasn't carrying a lot of cash +...recent stories.
CBP: What's your purpose of visit?
Me: Childbirth and vacation .
CBP: Sorry ?
Me: Childbirth
CBP: You were here with your family in Dec. How long did you stay for?
Me: 8 weeks .
CBP: what do you do ?
Me : I'm a ........
CBP: Where are you going ?
Me: Richmond, Virginia.
Okay
CBP: Did you declare Egusi ?
Me: Yes.
Stamps me in .
Haven't checked anything yet o.
Just ran to get my luggages and ran outside before some1 calls me back .
Visa : B1/B2.
Got my big envelope of burden of proof .
Nothing was checked .
Thank you all for your contributions. [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Eyiza: 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
Yes o. ote author=doyin2me post=67649860]Any Richmond Virginia bound mum for June/July ?
Kindly , hola.[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ANIT1: 12:13am On Jul 20, 2018
New peeps please read oooo... don’t just come and drop questions here and there and except answers just like that. It won’t cost anything to read up guys.that way you get first hand information from past mothers who have embarked on this same journey years back. It’s becoming a norm for new peeps to come drop questions and expect automatic answers. Please let’s try and read from previous parts bikonu sad

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Sdbol(f): 3:23am On Jul 20, 2018
Ejiroogidi:
Hello! Any Houston bound Mum for August?
Thanks

Hello,pls holla
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by jumi07601: 6:15am On Jul 20, 2018
I am sorry but can you state the doctor's name and the name of the hospital and in what city in NJ? Also can you provide an idea of total cost for non complicated delivery? Thanks!

lilyemmy:
Ebony84, well done, was about recommending same...I have used him previously in 2015, DR F.
so for New Jersey bound mums, google him, best of luck! and to my fellow ESTA/ NO visa needed mums, guess its best to apply wisdom at POE!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Enkaylala2: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2018
Sdbol:

Hello,pls holla

Please any Houston mom interested in sharing a two bedroom apartment with separate bath should please holla at me, would be leaving first week of September. Location is Eldridge.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Uchesworld: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2018
Iyaboonibipe:
hello house,

Please I need a quick answer to my question. I'm travelling with 2 infants I added 1 to my ticket and the 2nd to my mums ticket is there anything I need to take to the airport I mean airline when travelling as my mums name and infant name do not match but we are travelling on the same flight.

Gurus here kindly advice accordingly please.

Thank you.

Just a letter of consent from your spouse stating that they are his children and he is aware they are travelling with you his wife and his mother in law. Shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Kween2014: 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hello, there are a few slots open in early September for Lagos if you are date hunting.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Iyaboonibipe: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
Uchesworld:

Just a letter of consent from your spouse stating that they are his children and he is aware they are travelling with you his wife and his mother in law. Shikena.

A dupe! I have that already just want to be sure I'm on track. Thanks a lot ma'am for a prompt response.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by feddy27: 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
Momo13:
Hello peeps @ fedd.y27, Adom mum.. can I include my toddler in a dropbox application even though she won't be travelling with me? Our visas expired May this year. Thanks

Hey dear, sorry about the late response. Sure you can

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nabie: 2:47am On Jul 21, 2018
Hello house,Please what other form of identification apart from our nigerian passport,can my husband use to notarise at the embassy?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by enidot: 3:50am On Jul 21, 2018
olafunto:
good day all, pls need ur help, pls what is the us web site
thanks

Don’t know which one but here it is

https://ceac.state.gov/GenNIV/Default.aspx
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Aibisoye0: 4:56am On Jul 21, 2018
The DS3035 Form, his Nigerian passport, copy of his data page, your own copy of data page (if he has it handy).he shouldn't sign the form. He will sign it in the presence of the notory.

Nabie:
Hello house,Please what other form of identification apart from our nigerian passport,can my husband use to notarise at the embassy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by phebeansans: 6:59am On Jul 21, 2018
Aibisoye0:
Please I need help with this.

Thank you.
Hello.Please did you eventually pay online for the visa on arrival?Thank you

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ANIT1: 7:52am On Jul 21, 2018
Nabie:

Drivers license is good DH used this cos Passport was expired at the time
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by olammy8888: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2018
Hello guys, nice work done in here.

I have being a silent follower for 7 months here.

My husband have applied for Ds-160 and he picked B1/B2 for himself and B2 for mine.

Hope we are on track.

Question 2.

While booking appointment he picked B1/B2. Hope there wont be issues.

Question 3.

please can i have a cheap hospital in houston so wont spend much because we are expecting Twins.

Thanks great house
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by lilyemmy(f): 9:52am On Jul 21, 2018
jumi07601:
I am sorry but can you state the doctor's name and the name of the hospital and in what city in NJ? Also can you provide an idea of total cost for non complicated delivery? Thanks!

Hello, I believe what you are asking is not allowed here. The name of the Doc's practice or office is NJ Best OB GYN.......based in Clifton NJ.
You can google that and call them. Also, you dont have to be so close to the location, I also did some commute to attend appointments, about 35 mins or so. As per the hospital, when you call , they will tell which hosp they use. i believe they have changed hospital from the last time i used them.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Aibisoye0: 11:42am On Jul 21, 2018
Paid on arrival. I'll advise you fill the form and pay online as I was delayed and trust our naija people server is down no network etc.
To get it over quickly after you have the approval fill the online form and get a unique reference number to use to get your visa in naija.

phebeansans:
Hello.Please did you eventually pay online for the visa on arrival?Thank you

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by nana101: 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
lilyemmy:

Hello, I believe what you are asking is not allowed here. The name of the Doc's practice or office is NJ Best OB GYN.......based in Clifton NJ.
You can google that and call them. Also, you dont have to be so close to the location, I also did some commute to attend appointments, about 35 mins or so. As per the hospital, when you call , they will tell which hosp they use. i believe they have changed hospital from the last time i used them. You can PM me for more info or drop ur email, I will be glad to help. take care.
pls I am interested macygirz@hotmail.com thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by jumi07601: 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
Thank you so much Lilyemmy!! �
lilyemmy:

You can google that and call them. Also, you dont have to be so close to the location, I also did some commute to attend appointments, about 35 mins or so. As per the hospital, when you call , they will tell which hosp they use. i believe they have changed hospital from the last time i used them.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nabie: 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
Thank you so much ANIT1.[qquote author=ANIT1 post=69570488]

Drivers license is good DH used this cos Passport was expired at the time[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by olammy8888: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
Kindly attend to my question please

olammy8888:
Hello guys, nice work done in here.

I have being a silent follower for 7 months here.

My husband have applied for Ds-160 and he picked B1/B2 for himself and B2 for mine.

Hope we are on track.

Question 2.

While booking appointment he picked B1/B2. Hope there wont be issues.

Question 3.

please can i have a cheap hospital in houston so wont spend much because we are expecting Twins.

Thanks great house
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by lilyemmy(f): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
nana101:
pls I am interested macygirz@hotmail.com thanks

I have emailed u!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by lilyemmy(f): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
jumi07601:
Thank you so much Lilyemmy!! �

You are welcome Sis!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by phebeansans: 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
[quote author=Aibisoye0 post=69576456]Paid on arrival. I'll advise you fill the form and pay online as I was delayed and trust our naija people server is down no network etc.
To get it over quickly after you have the approval fill the online form and get a unique reference number to use to get your visa in naija.

Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by sucre26: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hi everyone. Please I really need help on this issue and advice. I have a valid medical visa. I had my 1st child in the usa and I want to go again to have my 2nd one in October. I’d like my grandma to go with me and her visa is next week. Is it advisable for her to go for interview while I’m still here or move the date forward and let her go for the interview when I’m there already. We are scared they might cancel my visa or it might affect me with the way they are doing anyhow these days. I’ll be giving her my data page and my daughter’s own as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (452) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.