Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1161718 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by justwise(m): 9:58am On Aug 13, 2018
expectingmum:

Thanks for advice. South LA is so full of crime and St.Francis seem to be surrounded by high crime areas. Hence the desperation.

Then book for 2days hotel accommodation and use that opportunity to look for alternative accommodation when you get there.

What you are doing here is risky considering the fact that you will be traveling with money.

Sorry to say this but there are few angels here.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Kemmy2018: 11:07am On Aug 13, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by pramil: 11:10am On Aug 13, 2018
Cardeezah:
can
Please , can I have the sample of budget too ..please .. praisepeters9@gmail.com
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Armstrong78(f): 11:27am On Aug 13, 2018
I also need the sample of the budget please. kevinonah76@gmail.com
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by KaraDanvers(f): 11:37am On Aug 13, 2018
@kemmy2018. Pele. That VO was quite harsh. Waiting for the successful transcript.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Kemmy2018: 11:39am On Aug 13, 2018

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by KaraDanvers(f): 11:45am On Aug 13, 2018
Congratulations kemmy2018!. Wish you safe delivery.
Never knew the US is rated 35th in the world in terms of medical service though.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Simplicity01: 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hello House,

I am a newbie here and I have taken time to go through all the post from Part 4. Thank you to all the contributors, so many insightful experiences.

However, I still have some questions. I will appreciate if anyone can help with them.

1. Please, can anyone share accommodation recommendation for Houston Texas, Oakland in particular? My budget is $800 Per month and I am going with my Mum.

2. Can I anyone share any recent experience with Dr. Fagbohun? I have read so many of it though just need a recent update.

3. I have seen here everyone recommends a budget sheet. Please, I will appreciate if you can share with me

4. I have two options of location Texas and Maryland. Please, I need good advice on which is best especially for safety and cost.

I know there are a lot of questions but I will appreciate if anyone here can take time to drop a few lines on my questions. God bless you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Momo13: 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hello people, for those who did dropbox recently how long did it take. It's about 10 working days since I did the dropbox and status hasn't changed from "Application Received" since Aug 2nd.
Called customer care and the lady said I would be informed via email when status changes or visa is issued.
My intended travel date is 8 days away.. any ideas please?

Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Beautyaddy: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
KaraDanvers:
Never knew the US is rated 35th in the world in terms of medical service though.

Lol!...I'm not surprised though.

Most foreigners are having babies in the U.S. because of the instant US citizenship by soil it gives and not because the medical service it offers is that great.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Eclectica: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ms2ra:

Hello, please confirm if you had added your LO to your ticket as proof of travel or you just used your return ticket.

Thank you.

Hi.
Yes I added LO.
Sorry this is coming late.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by emoch(m): 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
Just in case any new mom will be interested. We have 2 Medela Pump in Style Double Electric Breast Pump with complete accessories for sale. Its Preloved (Slightly used) and working perfectly. Price is 55k (New is 120k - 150k). Interested moms should Whatsapp 08182776344 for pictures and more details.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Vlesparza: 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
KaraDanvers:

"Medical Service" is very broad

Infant Mortality Rate (Infant deaths per 1,000 live births) SOURCE: U.S. Census Bureau, International Data Base.

Nigeria: 94.3
USA: 6.2

Regardless, the best option is always being truthful. It's better to have dual citizenship than one smiley

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by iykmon: 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
Just pray you are not invited for interview. A friend was invited after 11days waiting.

Momo13:
Hello people, for those who did dropbox recently how long did it take. It's about 10 working days since I did the dropbox and status hasn't changed from "Application Received" since Aug 2nd.
Called customer care and the lady said I would be informed via email when status changes or visa is issued.
My intended travel date is 8 days away.. any ideas please?

Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by FaithfulTemi: 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
Good afternoon great people.

Please what hospital(s)/doctor(s) do you suggest not far from Baltimore Maryland that can do VBAC and have CS option too in case.

Thank you in advance.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Christine77: 1:28am On Aug 15, 2018
Please why am I not seeing kemmy28’s post? Was it removed?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozycy: 5:55am On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 15, 2018
jiji2017:
Please i need accommodation in Orlando, Florida. Does anyone have any hookup??
Have you tried Airbnb ?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 15, 2018
ozycy:
Who has seen this? Abuja embassy shut down till further notice https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/travels/280151-u-s-embassy-closes-abuja-consular-section.html

I just saw it and was still tryna wrap my head around it , I hope Lagos too doesn’t close down
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 15, 2018
ozycy:
Who has seen this? Abuja embassy shut down till further notice https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/travels/280151-u-s-embassy-closes-abuja-consular-section.html

I just saw it and was still tryna wrap my head around it
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by AdomMum: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2018
ozycy:
I just saw it oo and i'm wondering what would happen to us who have to get the notary form signed and are based in Abuja. Also heard that the Nigerian Embassy in DC has been closed for sometime now...dont know how true this is (please confirm if you have credible info). I just tire
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by jj17cv(m): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2018
UPDATE: Temporary Closure of U.S. Embassy Abuja’s Consular Section

Due to reasons beyond our control we are temporarily unable to provide regular services for visa and American Citizen Services in Abuja but other offices within the Embassy remain open. Please note that consular functions at the U.S. Consulate Lagos are not affected and will continue. Until further notice, applicants are encouraged to contact the Consular Office in Lagos for immediate emergency travel. Please monitor this page and Website of the U.S. Embassy for updates on consular operations. Scheduled visa and ACS applicants for Abuja will be contacted for rescheduling. American citizens in northern Nigeria with emergency services needs should continue to contact the after-hours emergency number for Abuja at 09461-4000 and press “0” to go to the operator to request assistance. We regret the inconvenience this has caused to our applicants and hope to resume operations soon. http:///2MwRvg2
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by mummymos: 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
[quote author=Cardeezah post=69720704]

Have you sorted out your accommodation?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Gracycool(f): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hello everyone! I would be grateful to receive a copy of the sample budget spreadsheet as I am due for an interview at the US embassy. My email address is gndukwe05@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Fyorgyn: 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
Momo13:
My intended travel date is 8 days away.. any ideas please?hi

Thank you

Hi dear

Have you ceacwebsite?

Sometimes it does take some time.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by najalady86: 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hello everyone, does anyone know of any accommodation near HNWMC?? I will be in Houston first week of September.. thanks in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ibukunpops(f): 3:21am On Aug 16, 2018
Please a friend was told to schedule 221g appointment after dropbox but once the pop-up comes up, no date shows, like it is all blank.

Though the current date shows on the left column that there is available appointment but nothing still shows on the pop-up

Anyone with info on what to do next will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (452) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.